Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > Proof of King K. Rool as a DLC in Super Smash Bros.?!
Page 1 of 1
Proof of King K. Rool as a DLC in Super Smash Bros.?! [CLOSED]
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#1 Posted: 02:43:30 01/12/2015 | Topic Creator
Okay, guys! Big news! Now, I don't know about you, but I am a huge fan of King K. Rool, and I really want him as a DLC in Super Smash Bros. more than anyone else. I already voted for him in the Smash Ballot about 100 times from multiple different computers, and it looks like it might off paid off with this new leak! Take a gander at these two goodies that were found on the internet:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CQm4vM0UcAAgzEO.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/playli...x6WR5sle9fhPHgV

Okay, so the first thing here is a picture of a video, which is titled "Set sail for a fight!" Hmm...which Nintendo character do we know that likes going around/fighting by galleons? I'll give you a hint:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ycfa7XxlWmI Also, notice how the video before this one are the reveal trailers for other fighters in the game. That means it has to be at least an announcement trailer for someone, and, out of all the requested DLC fighters for Super Smash Bros., King K. Rool is the only one who is in anyway boat/sailing themed.

The next main clue out of these two is something really eyebrow-raising. It's the playlist for all the Super Smash Bros. themed videos. Notice how, right with the other character announcement videos, there is a "private video." Where is this video that was titled "Set sail for a fight," then? Could it possibly be the "Private Video," which being is held back until the big announcements Nintendo has coming up for Super Smash Bros.? It's certainly possible.

Let this all soak in for a minute.

Yep. My. Mind. Has. Been. Blown.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#2 Posted: 02:46:47 01/12/2015
HOW DID YOU

YOU
ARE
A
SAINT
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#3 Posted: 02:50:17 01/12/2015
Wouldn't surprise me, considering K. Rool was one of the highest voted characters for the Ballot.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:21:22 01/12/2015 by AdamGregory03
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#4 Posted: 02:53:52 01/12/2015
if this happens

i will run around my backyard and sing "one of us"
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#5 Posted: 10:43:46 01/12/2015
Better not be another well done leak or something e_e But dunno if they'd leave things to be datamined so early, they must've learned with Splatoon by now.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#6 Posted: 11:46:55 01/12/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: ZapNorris
if this happens

i will run around my backyard and sing "one of us"

If this happens...I will literally sing "King K. Rool's Finest Hour" from a megaphone while skydiving from Outer Space.

---
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#7 Posted: 12:44:33 01/12/2015
i feel like i'm the only one who would rather have someone else win the ballot :\

should i give up on rayman getting in yet?
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#8 Posted: 13:41:19 01/12/2015
I don't really like K. Rool that much because I've yet to play DKC, but the main thing is that we could really use him. It's a villain(out of the 3 we have), not a sword user, and a heavy character(which I don't think we had any DLC of yet). It's more to make the roster a bit more balanced instead of favorites choice.

If that was the case I'd be still cheering for Wonder Red and Shantae ._.'
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#9 Posted: 14:43:55 01/12/2015
Looks interesting, but I will not start hyping, just for sure. We will see.
---
Bruh
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6059
#10 Posted: 15:09:33 01/12/2015
Quote: DarkCynder_543
i feel like i'm the only one who would rather have someone else win the ballot smilie

should i give up on rayman getting in yet?

You're not. To me, he seems more less known overall and only really got some fans for him when the context of Smash came up. Part of me questions how many who want him have truly played his game and know anything about him other than wanting him in Smash for the sake of wanting him.

If he does ever get announced, I feel like there will be a ton of hype right when the announcement happens, then kinda die down fast with only a niche group being truly interested and ultimately only have a handful of people who seriously play him outside of randoms or just messing around and playing characters they don't normally.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#11 Posted: 15:38:15 01/12/2015
I like King "Cruel" enough to want him in, but you know me.

Seriously, though, the evidence proves nothing.
KeybasHedKey Ripto Gems: 1862
#12 Posted: 20:49:07 01/12/2015
I don't know it could be fake...

You that people due to tend to leak stuff before it the event happends.
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#13 Posted: 21:23:59 01/12/2015
I just thought of something... What if it's a Shantae leak instead? ...I personally hope it's not.
#14 Posted: 21:32:56 01/12/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: KeybasHedKey
I don't know it could be fake...

You that people due to tend to leak stuff before it the event happends.

Quote: Sesshomaru75
Quote: Bifrost
I don't really like K. Rool that much because I've yet to play DKC, but the main thing is that we could really use him. It's a villain(out of the 3 we have), not a sword user, and a heavy character(which I don't think we had any DLC of yet). It's more to make the roster a bit more balanced instead of favorites choice.

I myself do want him in, not only because I like him, but also for the reasons you stated regarding the roster.

Also, I'm pretty sure that this is fake. :/

Even if the first picture is faked, there is still a Private Video with the other character announcement trailers in Nintendo's Video Playlist, as seen in the second source.
---
LunarDistortion Ripto Gems: 3606
#15 Posted: 22:30:48 01/12/2015
I'm a big supporter of K. Rool, but this leak is both a couple months old and isn't real. The "Set sail for battle!" thumbnail is simply a stock image and the private video is actually just a random Smash Run video.

Also, we have the All Purpose Smash 4 and Amiibo thread for a reason you guys. Use them.
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#16 Posted: 22:56:00 01/12/2015
Fake leak, and the private video is the Smash Run video.
---
words. letters. filler.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me