Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > Token and the Guardian Crystals
First | Previous | Page 4 of 4
1 2 3 4
Token and the Guardian Crystals
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3860
#151 Posted: 03:54:37 07/03/2017
Here's a handy time converter for you guys

CT
5:00 PM

PT
3:00 PM

MT
4:00 PM

UTC
11:00 PM

GMT
11:00 PM
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 19:27:43 07/03/2017 by skylandersspyro
Bryman04 Gold Sparx Gems: 2116
#152 Posted: 22:44:44 01/04/2017 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]
With Yooka-Laylee, A Hat in Time, Lobodestroyo, Clive and Wrench, Griff the Winged Lion- There seems to be an oversaturation of the 3D Platformer Market, How can Token possibly compete with the likes of Super Mario Odyssey?

Simple! First I start off with revising the character designs, to be more hip and radicool with the modern audience, Then I appeal to the demographic by changing the game formula!
Add Car Races, Car Building Mechanics , remove all those tedious, annoying collectables, and make levels extremely big and flat!

If that doesn't sound fun enough, I'll throw in a second game mode, where Token will collect molecules in a big, open sandbox. After all, "what would a platformer be without platforms?!"

It would be a CAT-tastrophe if that wasn't a good idea!

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image][User Posted Image]

Official Discord
https://discord.gg/hW2QxGT
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:43:22 03/04/2017 by Bryman04
Iblistech Platinum Sparx Gems: 5099
#153 Posted: 08:18:50 02/04/2017
Quote: Bryman04
With Yooka-Laylee, A Hat in Time, Lobodestroyo, Clive and Wrench, Griff the Winged Lion- There seems to be an oversaturation of the 3D Platformer Market, How can Token possibly compete with the likes of Super Mario Odyssey?

Simple! First I start off with revising the character designs, to be more hip and radicool with the modern audience, Then I appeal to the demographic by changing the game formula!
Add Car Races, Car Building Mechanics , remove all those tedious, annoying collectables, and make levels extremely big and flat!

If that doesn't sound fun enough, I'll throw in a second game mode, where Token will collect molecules in a big, open sandbox. After all, "what would a platformer be without platforms?!"

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

Official Discord

Those sound like some good ideas.
---
Hail to the King, baby!
#154 Posted: 00:43:49 03/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Quote: Iblistech

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

Official Discord

I hope you enjoyed the April Fools!
#155 Posted: 23:07:12 03/04/2017
Quote: Iblistech

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

Official Discord

I hope you enjoyed the April Fools!

It was great! smilie
---
Hail to the King, baby!
#156 Posted: 02:51:20 04/04/2017
i'm late....
---
#157 Posted: 02:30:33 09/05/2017 | Topic Creator
Token and the Guardian Crystals.... that sounds better don't you think? After all, I heard around the grapevine that there is another dude collecting Power Crystals, and I wouldn't want step on his turf

[User Posted Image]
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:32:11 09/05/2017 by Bryman04
#158 Posted: 03:44:36 09/05/2017
Token and the Guardian Crystals.... that sounds better don't you think? After all, I heard around the grapevine that there is another dude collecting Power Crystals, and I wouldn't want step on his turf

[User Posted Image]

Yeah, it does sound better.
---
Hail to the King, baby!
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#159 Posted: 13:29:06 09/05/2017
I don't know why it took me so long to wander in here, but yeah I'm here now. From what I've seen in terms of gameplay ideas is great so far, but do you have an idea what game engine you're going to run it on? I only ask because I'm somewhat of a novice programmer myself, and I'll be heading to college for it in september. That is assuming you still need somebody to do all the hard work smilie
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#160 Posted: 16:18:01 09/05/2017

Is that supposed to be a rip on Nuts & Bolts?
#161 Posted: 20:10:00 09/05/2017
I love the title change!
---
#162 Posted: 22:29:29 09/05/2017 | Topic Creator
Quote: kardonis
I don't know why it took me so long to wander in here, but yeah I'm here now. From what I've seen in terms of gameplay ideas is great so far, but do you have an idea what game engine you're going to run it on? I only ask because I'm somewhat of a novice programmer myself, and I'll be heading to college for it in september. That is assuming you still need somebody to do all the hard work smilie

Unity, and I'd be glad to have you on board! I'll send you a p.m going over the details but since I'm a perfectionist, I can best guarantee it'll be sometime this week.

Quote: MugoUrth

Is that supposed to be a rip on Nuts & Bolts?

In regards to my April Fools 2017, yes. and Bubsy 3D as well!
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#163 Posted: 03:38:24 10/05/2017
Luckily enough I do have experience in Unity, albeit not a lot, but I'll do what I can to help out.
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#164 Posted: 03:57:04 10/05/2017
Excited to see where this goes!
First | Previous | Page 4 of 4
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me