Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
This thread is very late [CLOSED]
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#1 Posted: 04:11:04 26/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Hey guys I been meaning to post this topic, I was going to post it around 2 days ago but right as I finished it my gnorc went into effect. Anyways I am sorry for all that has happened over the last month or so, I am especially sorry to thumper which I saw also got gnorc'd due to our little "argument" in the personal thoughts page. Also yes I realize my gnorc was up at 7 PM Pacific today, but was watching a Lets Play so this post is yet another hour late or so.

Also I would like to apologize to Jaggedstar on how "creepy" I came out, but looking back at the Post a Picture v2 thread I noticed this comment

Quote: Jaggedstar
@Windumup-lol I wish smilie thanks though!

@Wreckingball-good luck bby

@HIHD-dude it's chill! thanks smilie

While I will still say sorry, it doesn't look like she minded the comment at all.

I don't mean to force my gender identity and my sexuality (sexuality being more towards the "Would you date the above user" thread readers ) but I do expect to be referred to with "female" pronouns (She/her/etc).

I hope you all have a good Thanksgiving (I know I certainly will with my family's annual smash bros tournament which this year we are all teaming up with our favorite amiibo, mine being Sparky my practically ninja Pikachu) and a wonderful night/day.
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#2 Posted: 04:17:55 26/11/2015
like comment subscribe
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#3 Posted: 04:20:23 26/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: arceustheprime
like comment subscribe

https://www.youtube.com/channe...7Muhy4UlB-8kF3g Sorry but that is all your post reminded me of smilie
Btw how do you change what people see your youtube account as?

(PM me to avoid any more derailment)
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2791
#4 Posted: 08:59:44 26/11/2015
To be honest, I don't share the same opinion as others. What I mean is, that I don't think you did any of those on purpose, you were just trying to be hilarious and get help. Nothing wrong with that, IMO. Your intentions were never bad.
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7713
#5 Posted: 16:45:13 26/11/2015
i really dont see why everyone went bat****
but all to their own
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
Greeble Emerald Sparx Gems: 4276
#6 Posted: 17:11:33 26/11/2015
Hopefully this is all resolved now.
---
^ You all know it's true
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#7 Posted: 20:31:53 26/11/2015
Quote: Jaggedstar
i really dont see why everyone went bat****
but all to their own

I was more so creeped out about the whole "Avatari in a bikini licking me" thing.

Because yeah, that's not really something you say out loud imo.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#8 Posted: 00:58:33 27/11/2015
^That didn't really bother me either tbh. It was a bit odd, yeah, but if I remember correctly it was just a dream, so I mean..

I think everyone just needs to wind down now. It's all over, so let's have nice days from now on instead of freaking out over everything.

Have a nice Thanksgiving~
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#9 Posted: 01:51:18 28/11/2015
The main reason why the post towards Jaggedstar creeped me out was because beforehand Windumup was generally being a bit to loud with her love for woman and saying things that don't need to be said, like the lesbian sex comment. And with all the comments about Linkle and the yuri and stuff. So that post made me think that Windumup was coming onto Jaggedstar in a creepy way.

But that's in the past. It seems like Windumup is trying to apologize with this page, so as long as you don't start anything up again, I forgive you.
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:55:09 28/11/2015 by DarkCynder_543
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me