Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Barely alive, a wolf story [CLOSED]
Alydol Ripto Gems: 1330
#1 Posted: 06:01:28 24/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Intro: did you know a wolf is a dog? They are NO different. If you kill a wolf your killing a dog, well, here is a story about why a wolf isn't "big bad".
The REAL story:
I walked out of the hole in the ground, I walked where there were a few people around. Many wolves said it was "unsafe" I didn't listen! I walked practically in the backyard of a wooden cabin. I fell asleep. Sleeping calmly for a while until, GUNSHOTS! I looked up, birds were flying away. I started growling. The hunter walked out of the tall trees with unusual hunting dogs, they were white, really big, I think a few can kill me. My ears went up higher to hear it, I could smell the dogs from here! I barked REALLY loudly. "Like that will scare me..." Said one of the dogs. The fur on my back went up and I growled. One dog started running after me. I bit the wolf on the tail. All the dogs began to go after me. I howled, only THREE of my pack came. I think the rest were dead, anyways, the trees around were low enough to climb. I jumped onto the tree. I dropped the biggest and heaviest stuff on the tree on them. "What are you doing?" a police came "If you will have a pet dog, keep it on a LEASH!" This is riduiclulous. The animal control came over, I can feel it under my paws. They dropped me in a truck to a city. When the ride was done I was sent to a pound. They gave me about 40 shots rabies was one. They stuck me on a leash and made me pass the dogs that are on death row for doing nothing! Nothing, at, all. I was next to be put in the cage. The guy closed the cage, the type of dog it said you ask? "Samoyed". I laughed when I saw it, but, it's more likely to have one of those than a wolf.

To be continued
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 06:06:28 24/11/2015 by Alydol
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me