Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Tales Topic [CLOSED]
Spellslamzer75 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1333
#1 Posted: 22:19:04 22/11/2015 | Topic Creator
A topic for Namco Bandai's "Tales of" series. I'm kind of surprised there hasn't been one yet, at least from what I've seen.

Anyone here been playing Tales of Zestiria? What are your thoughts on it? I haven't actually played it yet, but I've been watching a friend play it and it seems interesting so far. Way more interesting than Xillia.
---
Strength, courage, and evil
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#2 Posted: 22:28:33 22/11/2015
Haven't bought it yet, sadly. I've only played Tales of The Abyss and Symphonia, but only beaten Abyss.
---
words. letters. filler.
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#3 Posted: 23:10:38 22/11/2015
I've played Tales of Graces f and some of Tales of the Abyss (the 3DS version) and Tales of Vesperia. I think I still have some stuff to do in Tales of Graces f so I haven't quite finished it yet. And in Tales of the Abyss, I just got lost somewhere and haven't figured out where I'm supposed to go. Then my copy of the game went missing and I haven't found it yet.

I would be playing Tales of Vesperia, if my dad didn't take my Xbox 360.

I have a bunch of other Tales of games (Legendia, Xillia 1 and 2, and Zesteria), but I haven't gotten around to trying them yet, due to various circumstances.

I really want to play Tales of Symphonia, though.
Spellslamzer75 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1333
#4 Posted: 13:58:21 23/11/2015 | Topic Creator
I've played...

Tales of Symphonia
Tales of Vesperia
Tales of the Abyss
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology
Tales of Graces f
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World
Tales of Xillia

My top 3 favorites are Symphonia, Graces f, and Abyss. I don't completely dislike any of them except Xillia, though.
---
Strength, courage, and evil
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me