Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Haven Chronicles (The Missing s fourth act)
First | Previous | Page 46 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
The Haven Chronicles (The Missing s fourth act) [CLOSED]
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#2251 Posted: 02:50:41 29/02/2016
Jr smiled at that "I'm glad to hear that." *growl* "well I guess it's time for lunch." Guardian chuckled a bit and said "that was your stomach? I thought it was an angry bear."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#2252 Posted: 02:51:33 29/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Back at Sholeh's tree, she was bored to no end. Warren never returned, and there was no way she would climb that long, tiresome mountain where Sozen lived. She knew there was only one thing to do; she was going to see how Terrence was doing. She left the tree and payed extra attention to her surroundings, not wanting anyone to see her. She was ready to slap Terrence if he dared to suggest that her visit was out of care rather than interest.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
#2253 Posted: 03:19:00 29/02/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Sorry, I meant to say that from Sholeh's point of view. Warren is indeed back at the forest, but Sholeh doesn't know.

Quote: ShadeTheDragon
Jr smiled at that "I'm glad to hear that." *growl* "well I guess it's time for lunch." Guardian chuckled a bit and said "that was your stomach? I thought it was an angry bear."

"Speaking of hungry, I better go find Crocux to ask him to catch some fish for Rose. Sayan hasn't sleep that well trying to contain her." Sybil explained, having noticed how tiresome Sayan looked.
"So Guardian, do you mind if you stay with Terrence? I'm going to see Crocux." she said as she prepared to leave, realizing that it was now past noon and she still hasn't visit him.
---
#2254 Posted: 04:02:11 29/02/2016
Guardian smiled "well of corse. this gives me a chance to bond with my grandson after all. tell Crocux I said hello."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#2255 Posted: 04:08:46 29/02/2016 | Topic Creator
"Sure thing." Sybil replied, leaving towards Crocux's home. It was quite near to the kea's tree, so it didn't take Sybil that long to arrive.

"Hey Crocux! Are you home?" she called, looking around. If Crocux was nearby, he must have been really well camouflaged, since that environment could surely blend with his skin. Perhaps that's why he chose that place and not the lake?
---
#2256 Posted: 04:11:16 29/02/2016
Shi perked up and said "oh hey Sybil. what brings you here?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2257 Posted: 04:21:58 29/02/2016 | Topic Creator
"Oh, hey Shi. Didn't expect you here." Sybil replied, having seen her in quite a while since she went to live with Sozen.
"Here to clean Crocux's teeth I presume?"" she figured, knowing that was her job.

After a while of walking, Sholeh arrived to the kea's tree, and saw Terrence on the ground, which would save her the trouble of climbing. But much to her displeasure, Guardian was there too, so she would remain unseen until that hateful cobra left. She still hasn't forgiven him.
---
#2258 Posted: 16:36:40 29/02/2016
Shi chuckled "actually I'm doing that right now. I'm standing in Crocux's mouth."

Guardian smiled knowingly, his senses made it easy to figure out that Sholeh was their so "I'll be right back Jr. I'm gonna get yea something to eat." Terrence nodded "ok gramps." and with that Guardian left.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2259 Posted: 18:45:00 29/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil then noticed with embarrassment that Crocux was indeed there, but he was so well hidden with the foliage that it was hard to notice him.
"So he is. No wonder he didn't answer." she said, believing she must have been really distracted not to notice those open jaws.

Sholeh realized that she was discovered, and remembered how Warren told her that snakes located living things by their heat and not mere eyesight, so knowing that the hateful cobra was on to her, she started to poke through the brushes, pretending to be looking for berries.
---
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#2260 Posted: 18:59:21 29/02/2016
Jaerl sees Cheryl and lands beside her draping a wing over her. His brilliant blue eyes sparkle as he gazes at her. Smiling at her, he greets her.
"Hi, Cheryl."
#2261 Posted: 19:37:52 29/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Cheryl looked at him, and it wasn't exactly a joyous look.
"You!? What are you doing here?" she demanded to know, having expected to have some alone time after having enough of Terrence.

Whirlpool was resting peacefully into his corner of the burrow, being quite exhausted of the treatment. Wombats usually had to sleep a lot to seize the day, so he was quite sleepy as well. In other circumstances, he would have heard the nearby guests.
---
#2262 Posted: 21:55:15 29/02/2016
Guardian went the complet oppisite direction of Sholeh. he wasn't hateful of her anymore and hoped she would grow to understand that. Jr sat down and waited patently for his grandfathers return.

Jack was wide awake and heard them. he exited the burrow and said "hello?"

Shi smiled "yea his mouth is still a mess. the wood and clay is really stuck in their. it could take me weeks just to get it all out." Crocux sighed loudly, he really hate when Shi would deliberetly stand in his mouth whenever they had company.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2263 Posted: 22:08:01 29/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Sholeh wasn't sure on what to think, but as long as Guardian was still around, there was no way she was going to approach Terrence. After the awful mess she got herself into for trying to intervene in the fight, she wanted no part of it if they decided to fight again. She was going to wait a while to see if Guardian left, if not, she was going to return to the tree and pretend she never left. She preferred to be bored out of her mind than having the cobra around.

"Who's there!?" Cheryl asked menacingly, never knowing Jack, so she wanted to make sure that whatever creature answered her wasn't hostile.

Sybil almost asked how in the world would a crocodile get wood and clay stuck on the teeth, but imagined that would be too much of an awkward question.
"Well, I'll simply wait around here." she said, moving to a corner below a small tree and started to build a small mountain of leaves to keep herself entertained while she waited. She almost offered to help, but what would she know about being a dentist.
---
#2264 Posted: 22:17:59 29/02/2016
Crocux threw shi out of his mouth and said "no need Sybil. the only reason i still have wood in my mouth is because of the wheelbarrrel incadent. as for the clay that was from when i was helping with shoveling clay so Jack could make those pots." Shi sighed flapping her wings to maintain balance.

"I'm Jack, Crocux's older brother. Guardian's my dad. I'm here to help Whirlpool take care of a wounded Sevral, and you are?" said Jack rather cashually.

Guardian started moving rather far away since the drought made food scarce. Jr sighed out of bordom "yep it's going to take a while for him to get back with anything. You know Sholeh you can come out now. he wont be back for hours thanks to this drought."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2265 Posted: 22:48:31 29/02/2016
Jaerl shrugs but smiles, gently nuzzling her with his head.

"I'm here to be with you, Cheryl, nothing more. I often come here and visit whenever I decide to go for a flight. So, is something the matter," he asks as he comfortingly drapes a wing over her.
#2266 Posted: 23:01:58 29/02/2016 | Topic Creator
"Oh, so you molded a few of them. That explains it." she commented, getting out of her corner.
"I can wait if necessary. There i no rush." Sybil said kindly, not wanting to be a bother. She knew how important was the cleaning, at least for Shi.

Cheryl felt extremely uncomfortable with Jaerl so close, so she removed his wings from around her and gave him a glare.
"Look buster, you are getting too personal here. I didn't come here for a picnic, so stay on your side!" she warned, valuing too much her personal space to have somebody like Jaerl suddenly invading it.
"And you... whatever you are! I didn't come here to know about your family! I'm here to talk to Whirlpool. If he's there, bring him here." Cheryl said very rudely, not wanting to engage in conversation. She really was a bitter kea, almost like the bird version of Sholeh.

Sholeh was infuriated. She wanted to keep her appearance secret, and she felt like she was losing her touch in the spying department. She decided to imagine though, that it wasn't her fault, and that it was simply Terrence job being on high alert being a lowlife thief. Sholeh left, without a word or a sigh, and losing any desire to talk to Terrence. She just wanted to see if he was fine after all, so now that she knew, she simply walked away.
---
#2267 Posted: 23:33:49 29/02/2016
Jaerl withdraws his wing and gives her plenty of space, flying up a few branches and watching her below. He does not completely understand her reasons behind how she is acting, but nonetheless it hurt him. Deciding to stay close but give her lots of space, he watches over, the beautiful female kea. He wonders if she feels the same way as he does, or... Shaking his head, he remains focused on the situation, refusing to let his mind wander elsewhere.
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#2268 Posted: 23:49:13 29/02/2016
Quote: Wyrstel
AJ:
"Oh, well then lead the way. Also I wouldn't worry about depleteing it, the stream is sustained by a massive underground source. In fact if you don't mind getting a little wet you can hear it," I reply, my tail flicking back and forth.

Speckles cringed and shivered. "Define 'a little wet.'"
"He probably just means it's moist, you turkey," Skaliscin jabbed playfully, leading the margay deeper into the shrub. It gradually got darker and cooler. "You've seen me come back here on occasion," she continued, stopping at a particularly thick wall of brush. She looked behind her at Voracivenom. Despite his nervousness, he gave her a reassuring smile and urged her. She pulled back some loose leaved with her tail, opening enough for AJ to enter. "So, here we are."
The entryway revealed a small room with a thinner layer of canopy. The air was softer and cozier, with splotchy rays of light illuminating the ground. Soft patches of moss and padded leaves were littered about, and were concentrated near the edge of the bushy walls. Skali ushered the margay to the circular patch, the others following closely in silent anticipation.
"Say hello," she finally said, gesturing to the five round, pale objects nestled in the center...
#2269 Posted: 03:23:20 01/03/2016
Terrence got nervous for a second "I must be losing my touch. I'm sure Sholeh would've said something. Guess I was hearing things." he said conveniently before Sholeh got out of earshot.

Jack flinched and said "for the record missy I'm a chimp and one with a knife at that. Your going to have to settle for me since Whirlpool is taking a much needed rest considering how exousting treating the sevral was. jezz your like a bird version of Sholeh."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2270 Posted: 04:00:40 01/03/2016 | Topic Creator
But Sholeh wasn't dumb. She was twisted yet intelligent, and she knew that a comment like that couldn't come out of the blue. It was well planned. If Terrence thought he could get on her good side by making lame comments like that, he was going to walk a terrain full of landmines. She knew what he was trying to do, but now that her pride was shattered, he would have to do better than that.

Cheryl took offense at the comment, and even believed Jack was threatening her.
"Don't you dare try to make threats at me you big-lipped freak. And don't even dare compare me to a lowlife mammal like that!" Cheryl said, almost yelling. She knew Sholeh was a mongoose, just like the annoying one she was taking care of. Fortunately, unlike Sholeh, Cheryl knew when she was going overboard with her insults, and spoke again in a much calmer voice.
"Listen, I'm only here to get a bandage or something of the sort. We have a sick... guest back at the Haven and as you must know, Sybil can no longer travel through the orcas." she said in a more polite matter, being that her version of an apology.

At Crocux's home, Sybil waited patiently for the crocodile to be treated. While she waited, she started to roll around the pile of leaves she accommodated, like a cat playing with a ball of yarn.
---
#2271 Posted: 04:29:47 01/03/2016
Crocux sighed "It's ok really it can wait. besides I need to get something to eat, wanna come with?"

Jack chuckled "let me guess that mongoose that stabbed himself got hurt again and you guys need to patch him up. ok come with me I'll get yea something."

Jr shrugged "oh well. guess it's just you and me again old friend." as he started talking to the one thing that has never left his side, his shadow.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2272 Posted: 04:42:22 01/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil didn't know if Crocux was talking to her or Shi, but either way, she was going to accompany him. It was quite impressive to see him in action, though she pity a little whatever fish or animal he hunted.

Cheryl sighed annoyingly.
"Seriously? If I would have known that stupid mongoose was going to so idiotically stab himself even after all the trouble me and my brother went through to make him feel better just to have wasted our time, we would have left him to his luck! What stupid jerk cases injury to himself?" Cheryl complained, never having seen an animal stupid enough to cause injury to itself. Nature was dangerous and bound to hurt you many times on it's own to have yourself do it as well.

Sholeh was finally out of earshot, but much to her shocking surprise and disbelief, she was feeling guilty. She had never felt guilty in her life, not even for Warren, who has always been a faithful, unconditional friend. And even less Sybil, whom she tried to eliminate several times, or Rose, who allowed her to live there.
"It was that stupid snake's fault, not mine. If he wasn't there visiting the one who tried to savagely kill him, I would have talked to him." Sholeh said to herself, speaking in a matter similar to Terrence talking to his shadow. Never having felt guilt, she felt horrible and miserable.
---
#2273 Posted: 15:01:01 01/03/2016
Jack chuckled "look everyone has issues of some kind, besides he might of had a good reason for it. whatever the case come with me I'm sure we have just the thing you need."

"no I'm losing my touch old friend." said Terrence. breaf pause "i'm telling you if Sholeh was their she would've said something."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2274 Posted: 16:58:39 01/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Cheryl followed, growing very skeptical since she was a bit claustrophobic when it came to the underground. She just wanted that to be over with, since she couldn't tolerate a place with so much fog. Hunted island could create such fog even at the midst of a drought. Ho was that possible? She wondered.

By the time, Sholeh had returned to her tree, but was grumbling, and had the desire to fight somebody. Warren hasn't visit her for a while, so she assumed that he was either at the outback feeling homesick or he is resting at his forest tree. If it was the latter, Sholeh headed there, hoping to find him and take her anger out on the poor vulture.
"Oh he'll see! That ungrateful, bald-necked... freak!" she whispered along the way, needing somebody to mistreat, thinking that would make her forget her guilt...
---
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8550
#2275 Posted: 18:31:13 01/03/2016
Soon, Sayan and Rose approached the edge of the beach. "Careful.," he warned seeing the sand up ahead.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
#2276 Posted: 18:51:11 01/03/2016
Jaerl remains outside as Cheryl follows Jack. The falcon watches from his perch, not leaving it. His eyes glisten in the light.

AJ:
I gasp as gaze at the eggs. So this is why shes been so busy. He was laying eggs. "Oh my, you're going to be a mother. Congradulations, Skali. I'm so happy for you," I say rubbing my head against her and purring.
#2277 Posted: 19:16:32 01/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Cheryl entered Whirlpool's burrow, but she wasn't scared anymore. It was so complex and so full of interesting things, it almost looked like a human laboratory. Was that really the work of a mere wombat? Cheryl wasn't very easily impressed, but she genuinely was that time.

Back at the Haven, Sholeh had reached Warren's tree, but he wasn't there. Talk about bad timing. The vulture left almost a minute ago to the Outback to get food. Either way, Sholeh was going to stay there for a while just in case he returned, and in the meantime, she was taking her anger out on some unfortunate dragonflies that use to roam that particular area.
---
#2278 Posted: 19:43:19 01/03/2016
Jack noticed how impressed Cheryl was and said "I see that you like this place." he picked up the things she needed "ok now just take this ointment and apply it to the wound to disinfect it then place the gaze over the wound and wrap it in place with these bandages and make sure to tie them so they wont fall off."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2279 Posted: 20:19:00 01/03/2016 | Topic Creator
"I know how this works!" Cheryl said sternly, thinking Jack was instructing her as if she was a fowl. She looked around a bit more, and got determined that was a place she was going to visit again soon. It was that impressive for her. But for now, she needed to return with that product to the annoying mongoose.
"...Thanks..." she said begrudgingly, the words hurting. She wasn't accustomed to being nice. She usually left that to her brother.

At the Haven, Sybil was getting tired with the leaves, and decided to inspect Shi's job.
"Hmm, I know of fish that clean others teeth, but I didn't imagine birds doing it too." she said, quite fascinated on how nature had a task for every living thing.
---
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8581
#2280 Posted: 22:26:36 01/03/2016
"I will Sayan." Rose said. "Mr Jet! Are you there?"

"Yes I am miss Rose." Jet said poking his head out of the water.
---
SC
#2281 Posted: 22:31:11 01/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Peepers, growing guilty on having send Sayan and Rose to the beach and possibly endangering them, decided to check on them. It was getting rather late, and the tide was rising, so he was really worried, not to mention that the beach had many distractions...
---
#2282 Posted: 22:42:25 01/03/2016
"Peepers sent us to check on you. Have you been eating well?" Rose said.

"Yes I have miss Rose. Food is scarce but I've been through worse." Jet said.
---
SC
#2283 Posted: 22:57:16 01/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Peepers arrived, and could see Jet through the foliage. He remained hidden, with his small, brown body practically invisible through the forest, and listened to the conversation. He wondered though, if Rose was too close to him. He did seemed skinny, but his sanity looked intact, so that was a good sign.
---
#2284 Posted: 02:33:01 02/03/2016
Crocux smiled "yea it's amazing how just when you think you learned everything their is to learn life throws something completely new at you."

the words bounced off Jack like they were nothing and said "no problem. feel free to come by any time."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2285 Posted: 02:57:37 02/03/2016 | Topic Creator
"You will never in your lifetime know everything there is to know about the world." Sybil said wisely, knowing that there were just too many things in nature, it was impossible to learn it all.
"So then Crocux, I'm off to the lake if you don't mind. Or if you want I can continue waiting." she said, thinking of the lake made her thirsty.

Cheryl left the burrow with the desire to see more. She was even hoping that the experience there would help her overcome her fear of the underground. But now at the surface, she was ready to leave, being every careful in not to damage the equipment she was carrying.
"Come if you must." she said to the still perching Jaerl, knowing that he will probably continue pestering her for a while.
---
#2286 Posted: 03:55:14 02/03/2016
Jaerl follows her silently, not saying a word as they travel. He knows that Terrance Jr. with his injury and his tendencies was hard to work with, but that didn't mean Cheryl should be so nasty to everyone. Especially one, that is trying to everything to comfort and support her through all of it and is being there just for her.
#2287 Posted: 04:01:03 02/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Cheryl also remained silent, but deep inside, she was glad on not to be alone. Despite her harsh nature, she hates to be alone, but thaat is because she has a brother whom she almost never separates from despite his job. She looked at the ocean to see if she could catch a glimpse on any of the tree orcas, but even that was an excuse to prevent any eye contact with Jaerl.
---
#2288 Posted: 04:24:18 02/03/2016
Crocux smiled "Just try to lose me."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2289 Posted: 05:01:13 02/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Unlike yesterday, Sybil wasn't in the mood for a competition.
"Fine. See you in the lake, but I'm going with my own pace." she said unenthusiastic, demonstrating that she was, indeed, in no mood for a race, still tired of the trial with the warblers. Crocux however, seemed like the type who loved competition, so as Sybil headed to the lake, she wondered if she would soon had to keep him entertained like she does with the orcas.

That wasn't the only action at the Haven though. As Sybil headed to the lake and Rose talked to Jet, Sholeh had grown tired of waiting for Warren, and instead headed to the kea tree... but to visit Terrence. It was to visit... Guardian. She believed he was the cause of all her troubles, and was going to say a thing or two to him, while at the same time, she was preparing to act in time in case the cobra even dared to attack her with his venom again.
---
#2290 Posted: 14:50:09 02/03/2016
Crocux shrugged "same here. I thought you were suggesting a race."

Guardian returned with two lizards, three if you count the one he ate. He looked around and set down the food and said "where's Sholeh?" Jr looked at him and said "you thought she was here too eh. well she wasn't." Jr said sadly. he then saw the food "so I see you brought her something just incase." Guardian nodded "if she gets over you stealing from her then I would like to get along with my future granddaughter in law." Jr blushed even more furiously then earlier "seriously gramps!?" Guardian chuckled "sorry but if Shi were here I would be teasing her the same way."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:50:34 02/03/2016 by ShadeTheDragon
#2291 Posted: 04:38:00 03/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil was kinda relieved that it was just a little misunderstanding, so she continued onwards.
"Well then, see you there. Sorry if I don't ride like yesterday, but I really need a drink." she said, wondering if he liked to give rides.

Sholeh had returned to where Guardian was last seen, but to her surprised, he was once more with Terrence. What was it with those two? After the savage attack, one would expect them to hate each other, but they were stubbornly seeing each other often. That really puzzled her. However, instead of remaining hidden like last time, she didn't care to be visible to them. She (fortunately for them), didn't hear what Guardian was teasing Terrence about, so instead, she started to antagonize a passing millipede while those two had their silly talk.
---
#2292 Posted: 04:41:56 03/03/2016
Guardian flicked his tung out and said "come out Sholeh, I know you're their. I've got lunch for you. fresh lizard."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2293 Posted: 04:53:52 03/03/2016 | Topic Creator
"Heh, no thanks! I'm tired of lizard." she said in such a neutral tone of voice it was scary. She had already eaten anyway, and was rolling around the millipede once it curved, finding that very entertaining. She believed that they thought she was there to talk to Terrence, so she was anxious to see what stupid expressions they would put when they found out with whom she actually wanted to talk to.

Sybil passed right alongside the kea tree, but the trio was so well hidden behind a rather large brush, she missed them, and continued along.. She almost stopped to visit the keas and give them her thanks for helping with the trial, but her thirst made her continue. The thanks could wait.
---
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#2294 Posted: 11:46:30 03/03/2016
"Aha, yeah, we've been busy, alright," Skali replied, having enjoyed the margay's reaction.
"Oh yes! Lot's of work! And I was afraid that she was incapable! I mean, we tried and tried, until finally--"
Skali swung her head around to give him a nasty glare.
"Oh my gosh, V, you know she hates it when you talk about that!" Speckles burst.
"Sorry! I'm just nervous!"
Skali stared at him hard. "We'll talk about this later," she said bluntly before turning back to AJ. "Anyway, he had them earlier this month. They're due in a week, in fact."
"And you, my friend, are the very first to have met them outside of our little circle!" Voraci added.
#2295 Posted: 16:33:43 03/03/2016
Guardian undrstood and said "ok. Jr you want it?" Jr shook his head "no thanks gramps I'm good." Guardian smiled he looked in Sholeh's direction "so Sholeh. may i ask for the reason for such an unexpected visit?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2296 Posted: 18:58:15 03/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Sholeh frowned, having expected that from a mile away. She then answered;
Sholeh frowned, wanting to tell him uright what was going on, but wanted Terrence away to talk alone.
"I'm here to talk to you... in private!" she specified, growing impatient and wanting Terrence to leave.

By that time, Sybil already reached the lake and had a drink. It was still hard to get use to the odd taste, but she knew she had no choice. Both her and Sayan's creek were almost completely dry, so drinking from them was out of the question. She noticed that the lake was deeper than she expected, and the waters were murky, perfect place for a crocodile to hunt. Crocux could have both fish and pigeon in that place, so she wondered why he chose the sad little spot he was currently on.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:41:27 03/03/2016 by Felines
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8550
#2297 Posted: 20:36:09 03/03/2016
Quote: Spyroconvexity
"Peepers sent us to check on you. Have you been eating well?" Rose said. "Yes I have miss Rose. Food is scarce but I've been through worse." Jet said.
Quote: Felines
Peepers arrived, and could see Jet through the foliage. He remained hidden, with his small, brown body practically invisible through the forest, and listened to the conversation. He wondered though, if Rose was too close to him. He did seemed skinny, but his sanity looked intact, so that was a good sign.

"How are the others holding up?," Sayan asked referring to the other orcas trapped within the Haven's waters. He feared Jet turning the most-- but any hungry orca would be dangerious.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
#2298 Posted: 20:52:02 03/03/2016
ooc: Guardian asked the question.

Guardian chuckled "Ok Sholeh i get it. you're even more miserable then normal and you blame me for that. and you know what, you're right, it is all my fault. If I hadn't lost my temper and attacked you then Jr wouldn't have gotten angry because I attacked you and he wouldn't have tried to kill me and the warblers wouldn't have gotten hurt and they wouldn't hate mongooses more then before hand. for that and for hurting you I'm sorry, i know words don't do much but it's a start at least."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2299 Posted: 21:55:56 03/03/2016
"They are doing fine but I haven't seen them in awhile.
---
SC
#2300 Posted: 22:55:19 03/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Getting bored, Sybil decided to take a swim around the lake. Despite being a good swimmer, she had never done that before, being thrown off by the murky appearance of the water. It wasn't all bad though, so paddling to where Crocux caught the fish yesterday, she decided to see how could she do catching fish herself while swimming... if they only arrived to the surface that is.

Quote: ShadeTheDragon
ooc: Guardian asked the question.

Guardian chuckled "Ok Sholeh i get it. you're even more miserable then normal and you blame me for that. and you know what, you're right, it is all my fault. If I hadn't lost my temper and attacked you then Jr wouldn't have gotten angry because I attacked you and he wouldn't have tried to kill me and the warblers wouldn't have gotten hurt and they wouldn't hate mongooses more then before hand. for that and for hurting you I'm sorry, i know words don't do much but it's a start at least."

OOC: ShadetheDragon, I changed my last post to make sense. You don't have to change yours.

Sholeh just glared at him with her eyes half open, still not willing to forgive him.
"Those warblers won't admit that I tried to save them. If you had just left me alone in the first place and never tried a lame apology that day, he would have never attacked you, and all that warbler incident would have never occurred." Sholeh pointed out, still believing the cobra was the cause of her current misery.
---
First | Previous | Page 46 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me