Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Haven Chronicles (The Missing s fourth act)
First | Previous | Page 9 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 48 49 50
The Haven Chronicles (The Missing s fourth act) [CLOSED]
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8550
#401 Posted: 00:34:30 29/11/2015
Sayan, meanwhile, looked ahead to the mountain-- remembering the cave he and Rose once stayed in. If it were still there, it would make an excellent solution to their problems and would be within reach. He had already proceeded to head towards the mountain-- hoping that the cave was still intact.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 00:46:30 29/11/2015 by redwes
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#402 Posted: 00:53:22 29/11/2015
after arriving at the den they see that it was empty and Jack said "we need to get to Sozen's place now i've got a feeling that Sybil is in danger."

"well sybil didn't expect you to show up here." said Crocux with malice in his voice.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#403 Posted: 00:58:15 29/11/2015
Sayan soon arrived at the mountain, recalling the steps he and Rose once took. It been awhile since he had been here and he wondered if a certain polar bear still resided within the snowy taiga. He proceeded ahead carefully, remembering again how chilly the mountain was.
---
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#404 Posted: 01:05:55 29/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: ShadeTheDragon

"well sybil didn't expect you to show up here." said Crocux with malice in his voice.

"What the hey!?" Sybil whispered, startled to no end. Why the heck was he up there? The hair on her back stand to an end like that of a cat, backing away a bit, but then tried to calm down, trusting that he wouldn't dare attack her with Sozen present.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#405 Posted: 01:15:00 29/11/2015
(Yikes, you guys weren't kidding ... things better not be as ... much when I'm off at school ... this was just 3 hours. Anyone want to recap these recent posts?)
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
#406 Posted: 01:18:19 29/11/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Nothing new happened to your character. Just look at your last post and Peepers offering to help as soon as Sybil comes. If you need a summary of the latest, a new character is being introduced, a kobra smilie
---
#407 Posted: 01:24:03 29/11/2015
(Yeah, I know about the cobra of Shade's ... guess that's it though.)

Avius sighed, "I think you should direct me or something; I don't know this 'mistress' or 'kea', so I don't know where to go or who to look for."
---
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8581
#408 Posted: 01:24:36 29/11/2015
"I thought you said I couldn't come near the shore." Sozen said. "Plus I need to protect my family." Sozen said revieling Crocux. "Don't do anything stupid Crocux."

"I will take you there but I won't go in." Rose said as she headed towards the mountain.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:25:38 29/11/2015 by Spyroconvexity
#409 Posted: 01:34:34 29/11/2015
Sayan heading further into the mountain, beginning to follow the trail of what would of led to Thunder's den. It was along that path that they had gotten lost, thus seeking shelter and the cave he was now seeking once again.
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 01:36:32 29/11/2015 by redwes
#410 Posted: 01:40:26 29/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: theuone
Avius sighed, "I think you should direct me or something; I don't know this 'mistress' or 'kea', so I don't know where to go or who to look for."

"Sure. The kea tree is right this way. I'll go to Sybil once you settle in." Peepers said kindly, showing him the direction.
"You can fly, can't you?" he then asked, though it didn't matter. The kea tree wasn't very far.

Quote: Spyroconvexity
"I thought you said I couldn't come near the shore." Sozen said. "Plus I need to protect my family." Sozen said revieling Crocux. "Don't do anything stupid Crocux."

"I am sure I could talk to the orcas and make an exception... but if you are too busy, then I understand." Sybil said, wanting to leave that place as soon as possible. Crocux moving there took her way too surprisingly, and now she just wanted to disappear from there. It was a good thing that Sozen was there at the moment, since she didn't want to imagine what would have happened if she was alone in there with the begrudging crocodile.
---
#411 Posted: 01:58:43 29/11/2015
"No I want to help. I am the protector of the islands and it is my duty to help in any way I can." Sozen said.
---
SC
#412 Posted: 02:09:01 29/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil nodded, glad to have him on board.
"You don't need to go to the beach. You can catch fish on the lake of the wetland and hunt rabbits on the snowy mountains. Not yet though. We are still finding a place on where to store all the food." Sybil explained rather rapidly, slowly retreating to the entrance of the cave. Based on what Sozen said, he wasn't going to allow Crocux to hurt her, but she didn't want to take any chances, especially since she still believed Sozen still wasn't very fond of her.
---
#413 Posted: 02:21:19 29/11/2015
Meanwhile-- the search for a solution continued. Sayan spared no time and continued to follow the old trail-- using old memories, tracks, and even leftover residues of scent preserved within the snow to guide him. He remembered that night, how cold and alone they felt. Just the two of them, stuck in a storm and with seemingly nowhere to go. He remembered how he just barely spotted it in the distance-- the cave and what was once just temporary shelter on a very cold night. He then caught residues of his own scent and that of a familiar tiger. This must be where we got off the trail. He proceeded to follow, glad that the same weather he remembered was only a memory and not the current reality.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:22:35 29/11/2015 by redwes
#414 Posted: 02:28:20 29/11/2015
"Just say the word and I will do it." Sozen said.
---
SC
#415 Posted: 02:36:49 29/11/2015
Jack was holding the cobra(the cobra was wrapped around his neck) and it took a few hours(like 5 or 6 hours) until Jack reached the cave. "hi sozen guess what you might wan't to stay out of this guys way i'll explain later." the cobra "leaped" off Jack and bounded over to crocux before sozen could really say/do anything. "CROCUX!!! WHAT IS WRONGE WITH YOU? I TOUGHT YOU BETTER THEN THAT AND YOU KNOW BETTER THEN THAT! YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF! YOU'RE GROUNDED!! NOW GO TO THE CORNER AND THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU'VE DONE, FOR A WEEK! NO TWO WEEKS!!" shouted the anrgry cobra. Crocux cringed recodnizig the voice and the temper all to well to argue and went to a corner in the back of the cave for his punishment. The cobra composed himself and said "hello their. Shilise would you please intro- gah!" shilise tackled him as well "daddy!"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 04:47:59 29/11/2015 by ShadeTheDragon
#416 Posted: 02:47:11 29/11/2015
"Dady?" Sozen asked. "You're their parent?"
---
SC
#417 Posted: 04:58:32 29/11/2015
The cobra got up saying "yup. Used to be human now i'm a cobra, and you are?" shilise got up off of him saying "sorry. Dad meet the newest member of the family Sozen. Sozen meet the one who saved my life and raised me." the cobra nodded saying "nice to meet you Sozen, welcome to the family."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#418 Posted: 05:13:21 29/11/2015
"Human!?" Sozen said. Electricity started to spark off him. "I don't like humans."
---
SC
#419 Posted: 05:23:14 29/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Just a bit further down from the peak, Sybil was still waiting for Goliath to come pick her up. Unfortunately, the big dummy fell asleep while he was warming up his body with the sun, so Sybil was left out there with the cold.
"That idiot! He said a few minutes. Why hasn't he returned?" she complained, starting to shiver with the cold. Since the snow was getting up her eyes, she had to constantly blink, thus she didn't notice that Jack climbed the mountain and passed just a few feet on her side. The cold was starting to get to her, but there was no way she was going to return to the warmth of Sozen's cave with Crocux being up there...
---
#420 Posted: 05:29:23 29/11/2015
The cobra smiled and said "well i like him already. Couse i hate humans too."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#421 Posted: 05:33:56 29/11/2015
"I will not trust a human even if he is a cobra." Sozen looked at the cobra. "You will have to gain my trust." He said with electricity sparking off him.
---
SC
#422 Posted: 05:48:57 29/11/2015 | Topic Creator
After a while, Sybil decided it was either freeze to death or confront Crocux. She climbed up Sozen's cave, deciding that if he was there, then Crocux wouldn't bring any harm to her. When she entered the cave, the surprises simply didn't stop.
"Jack? And... you too!? I thought you were with Rose." Sybil said in shock, though very glad to see them there. They were after all trying to calm Crocux down, and he was right there at the cave, so Sybil felt much safer now.
---
#423 Posted: 16:02:18 29/11/2015
The cobra smiles at sozen saying "fine by me." he looked at shilise and saw that shilise had a crush on sozen and he wispred to him "but i will warn you. If you hurt Shilise in any way i don't care what you can do i will end you. Are we clear."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#424 Posted: 16:06:08 29/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil didn't know what was going on, so she simply sat on a corner of the cave to receive it's warmth, all while keeping a close eye on Crocux, whom she still didn't trust.
---
#425 Posted: 16:09:10 29/11/2015
With the threat the cobra made only made Sozen angry but looked at Shilise and calmed down. The sparks disappeared. "Fine but I warn you threaten me again and I will kick you all out." He then moved away not noticing Sybil had came back.
---
SC
#426 Posted: 16:15:14 29/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil took no notice of this, and continued lying on her spot on the cave. It was such a nice place now that she spent the time there. Very warm and even comfortable, but even with that, she tried not to enjoy it so much. She kept her eyes on Crocux, holding quite a grudge against him for the way he treated her.
---
#427 Posted: 16:21:00 29/11/2015
(About time I replied.)

Avius nodded, "Thanks, although I don't know if I can fly. I can try though." He spread his tail feathers and wings out and began trying to fly, with mild success.
---
#428 Posted: 16:23:39 29/11/2015 | Topic Creator
"Alright then, follow me." Peepers said, leading the owl to a humongous tree that almost looked like an African baobab. No doubt that was the biggest tree of the Haven. It wasn't only wide, but tall too, and Mambo lived at they very top.
"Can you fly up high?" the warbler asked the owl, noticing the somewhat clumsy pattern he was flying with.
---
#429 Posted: 16:36:43 29/11/2015
The cobra nodded saying "fair enough." and went over to sybil saying "don't worry crocux will listen to me. I'm so sorry for his behavor, i tought him better and he knows better. He wont be causing you any more trouble." "but dad she unfairly mis treated mongooses." complaind crocux "i don't care if she dropped a bolder on your tail you know better then to dusrespect and thretin any one especally if they have shown you as much kindness as miss sybil did now apalogise to her this instant!!" yelled the cobra.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#430 Posted: 16:44:59 29/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil didn't apologize, since she strongly believed there was nothing for her to be sorry of.
"I just told the truth! Nothing else. If you want to be blind of it, then be my guest! But I will not tolerate this behavior in MY Haven!" Sybil then said, confronting Crocux this time. She wasn't afraid of him, but only because she wasn't alone with him.
---
#431 Posted: 16:49:30 29/11/2015
the cobra looked at her confused saying "i'm telling crocux to apalogize not you sybil."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#432 Posted: 16:53:53 29/11/2015 | Topic Creator
"Oh..." Sybil said, embarrassed. She was feeling so touchy with the subject that she thought everyone was against her.
"Either way, Crocux, this has got to stop. I won't roam around the Haven in fear because you are around!" Sybil expressed, looking for the possibility of banishing him if he meant to make good of this threat. The cobra may have raised him, but he was much bigger and stronger, and one impulse could lead to disaster.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:54:28 29/11/2015 by Felines
#433 Posted: 17:31:05 29/11/2015
The cobra glared at the croc saying "she's right crocux." crocux sighed sadly saying "ok i'll stop. Just leave me alone." satified the cobra says "good. Now sybil we just need to give him some space until he's ready to be civilized."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#434 Posted: 18:05:52 29/11/2015
"Enough of your bickering! I will not tolerate it in my home!" Sozen said.
---
SC
#435 Posted: 19:06:01 29/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Now Sybil was having enough. Sozen was scolding her and Crocux still hated her, so flying or not, she was going to get off that mountain by herself. So without saying a word to anyone else, she left the cave, preparing for the intense hike below.

At the Haven's waters, Cairo manage to reunite many of the orcas. Many of them were utterly disappointed that the game that has become a lifestyle for them, had to be postponed for who knows how long, but like Sybil said, at least they were not going to get bored transporting clay from island to island. Whirlpool chose a small number of cockatoos to gather the clay and bring them to shore for the orcas to carry, all of course, with Barloc's permission.
---
#436 Posted: 19:08:36 29/11/2015
"Probably not for a while, I'm having some trouble here." Avius said to Peepers, having trouble keeping aloft.
---
#437 Posted: 19:14:16 29/11/2015 | Topic Creator
"Alright then. Just wait here and I will get some help." Peepers said, flying up.

It only took about two minutes before two keas came for Avius. It was Mambo and his bodyguard Cole. They placed themselves to his side and carried him up with their talons, flying up to the tallest hole of the tree, or in other words, the penthouse.
"So you're the owl Peepers was talking about. What was it? Avian? Avion?" Mambo asked on the way up, with Peepers waiting for them on the top.
---
#438 Posted: 21:06:30 29/11/2015
The cobra fallowed sybil saying "look crocux doesn't hate you he's just upset. Once he's calmed down everything will be just fine. So come back and stay for a bit. I'd like to get to know you better."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#439 Posted: 21:15:14 29/11/2015
ooc: Sozen was scolding everyone.
---
SC
#440 Posted: 21:23:09 29/11/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: I know, but remember that Sybil is touchy, so she believed it was just at her.

"Well, let's do it another time. I want to be as far away from him as possible." Sybil expressed, still too angry.
"Besides, look at his size and look at yours. You can't possibly guarantee me that you will be able to stop him if he ever got a violent impulse." Sybil then said, still getting below the mountain and hoping the cobra would just leave her alone.
---
#441 Posted: 22:47:28 29/11/2015
Sayan, meanwhile, had finally found the cave he was determined to find. 'Ah... here it is.,' he thought relieved to finally find it. He had first he had missed it until he finally spotted a hole in what appeared to be a snowed over mountainside. "That's just great.," he said with a sigh as he inspected it. It was indeed the same cave, but many layers of snow had since covered most of the entrance. He could see through some of it, but the hole was too high up for most individuals to get through. That meant he had to dig and was determined to do so-- himself. He looked up at the sky and saw that he had been up many hours already, but was determined to get through. He started digged, despite the cold and despite the fact that it had been many hours since he had eaten. 'No time to think about... need to dig. Need to get through to the cave.,' he thought to himself. 'Burr..' He shivered and hoped he wouldn't be out here too long.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:50:51 29/11/2015 by redwes
#442 Posted: 22:52:20 29/11/2015
The cobra smiled and said "well i am poisonuse and i think i'm part spitting cobra. Besides Crocux is more afraid of me more then anything. Size isn't everything after all." "dad can i come out now?" yelled crocux from the cave. "NO!" yelled the cobra in reply. "please?" asked crocux. "are you going to apalogize to sybil and be sinsere about it?" asked the cobra. Crocux sighed saying "no" "well then you should know the answer to that then buster." answered the cobra shaking his head. "kids i sware if they don't kill me with a the stress they give me i don't know what will. So sybil will you please come back? I promise crocux will not be a problem what so ever." the the cobra raises hi voice so the croc could hear saying "because if he doesn't shi wont give him a cleaning until he loses a tooth or two and he knows how painful that is." crocux shudders at the threat knowing that it wasn't an empty one.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#443 Posted: 23:04:37 29/11/2015 | Topic Creator
"See what I mean? He hates me. I'm going to let him stay at the Haven, as long as you promise to keep an eye on him and that you won't let him approach me." Sybil ordered, sounding very serious. She believed that Crocux would have attacked her earlier if Sozen wasn't present before the cobra showed up with Jack.
---
#444 Posted: 23:31:07 29/11/2015
Sozen thought it was getting cramped inside his cave and quickly flew out with a thunderous boom.
---
SC
#445 Posted: 23:35:47 29/11/2015 | Topic Creator
As Sayan and many of the Haven residents were preparing for the drought, Yodel was leaving the wetland after seeing Crocux getting carried away by Sozen, there was no way he would fly up that cold mountain, so if Sybil asked, he would simply tell Sybil the truth.
"Well now. I suppose I have to prepare for the drought, don't I?" he said to the pigeons, even though he didn't receive a response from the dumb birds.

Sholeh was at the moment roaming around her tree, eating up as much berries and lizards she could in order to have the necesary energy to gather food for the drought. Helping her was the always loyal Warren, who was learning to hunt in order to help her.
"Stay around Warren. I will need you soon to fly me to Sozen's cave." she said, with the vulture having no objections. Like Sybil, she believed Sozen would be great gathering food, though she would do it for selfish reasons.
---
#446 Posted: 23:52:25 29/11/2015
"Uhh, Avius. So you are Mambo, right?" Avius replied.
---
#447 Posted: 00:09:48 30/11/2015
The cobra sighed in defeat. He was angry with crocux. Shilise took off after sozen wanting to keep him company. Crocux started to feel bad realizing that he was being a jurk. "sybil wait" said crocux "please don't go. I don't hate you. Iwas being a jurk. Please come back."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#448 Posted: 01:02:46 30/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil didn't listen Crocux, not trusting his word.
"You wanted me to leave you alone, didn't you? Well I'm doing so!" she said furiously, continuing her descent from the mountain, looking around to see what kind of material she could use as a sled to get off that mountain right now.

Quote: theuone
"Uhh, Avius. So you are Mambo, right?" Avius replied.

"Yep. It is I." Mambo answered with pride, with the somewhat jealous Cole introducing himself.
"I'm Cole, the bodyguard." he said, raising his chest to show up. They then settled in at home, ready to be of service for anything the owl needed.
---
#449 Posted: 01:13:52 30/11/2015
Crocux went to the entrance against his fathers wishes and said "no i don't. I don't want to hurt anyone epesally not you. I'm sorry Sybil." he was crying now saying "please don't go. I don't want you to hate me too. Please forgive me. Please." he was getting dangerously close to the edge as he pleaded with her.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#450 Posted: 01:24:11 30/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil was left curious on who did he meant by too, but imagined that crocodiles were quite despised as a species. She then noticed little balls of snow rolling down the mountain, and noticed how the scaly dummy was getting too close to the edge.
"What are you doing!? Go back there!" she said, running to him and pushing his snout, but with her little extra weight, the snow gave away, making them both fall and slide. Fortunately, they only got a few meters down, since the snow that accumulated in front of them halted their descent.
"Ugh! This is definitely not my day." Sybil complained, not noticing that she was still holding Crocux's snout as if they were still sliding.
---
First | Previous | Page 9 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me