Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Haven Chronicles (The Missing s fourth act)
First | Previous | Page 8 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 48 49 50
The Haven Chronicles (The Missing s fourth act) [CLOSED]
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#351 Posted: 01:39:18 28/11/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Oh. Sorry, I didn't know that. Come on. You can edit hat post and begin. I'll delete the post once you edit smilie
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:39:45 28/11/2015 by Felines
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#352 Posted: 02:03:50 28/11/2015
(Hmmm, no need for that, I'll just begin here.)

Avius let out a yawn as he woke up on the floor of a forest, and slowly got onto his talons. Through the sleepy haze his mind was in, he noticed two things; he was on ground level and instinctively felt vulnerable, and second ... he remembered nothing, except for his obvious name. "Okay ... somebody want to help me out?" He called out, hoping for an answer.
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
#353 Posted: 02:16:27 28/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Nobody answered. Sybil, along with Jack, Rose and Sayan were at the beach, while Sozen and company were somewhere near the wetland. The native birds, including the keas, were returning to their respective homes, and no one except for the always reliable Peepers noticed the owl. He was collapsed on the ground hear his own tree.
"An owl..." he whispered, hiding behind a leaf. Owls could be a bit violent when they wanted to, but Peepers didn't know if they hurt warblers such as himself. That owl seemed injured somehow, yet he remained hidden just in case. He was going to watch him for a while and observe his behavior...
---
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#354 Posted: 04:08:54 28/11/2015
Jack smiled "don't worry he's harmless really. The only reason he got that angry last time was at a human who killed my best friend. Since you didn't kill anyone i'm sure that if you give him some time to calm down he will be willing to meet you half way."

Crocux smiled saying "i've delt with worse condistions besides sounds like the perfect place to be right now. Which is well away from Sybil. Bad mouthing mongooses in such a way, makes me sick." Shilise put it together from their and decided it was best to stay with him. She looks at Sozen saying "don't worry Sozen he can handle it. Trust me i have a feeling he wont take no for an answer. Besides it'll do him some good"

Ooc: ok back after dealing with my 3 and 5 year old cousins for four hours. Welcome to the game theone i hope you can keep up with this fast paced rp. smilie
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#355 Posted: 04:45:57 28/11/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: I understand that so well. And fast paced indeed. I hope you can handle it. Sometimes when I'm away, there are so many post that I need a summary of my own RP smilie

"Hah, harmless..." Sybil said sarcastically, especially because it was a crocodile they were talking about.
"Well I'm not taking any chances! I had a lot close calls with a Komodo dragon to tolerate a crocodile too. I mean seriously! Threatening in my own home after I accepted him!" Sybil said furiously, still not getting over it. It was an ugly betrayal in her eyes. She then turned to face the ocean, still waiting for an orca and not wanting to talk anymore about that subject. She didn't notice, but she glanced behind her occasionally, having taking Crocux's warning about watching her back very seriously.
---
#356 Posted: 05:01:23 28/11/2015
(You have toddler-cousins too Shade? I pity you already. And I'm not that worried ... heck, there was quite the not-so-thrilling times in Core, like the incident with Blarna's attack.)

(Oh, and a question ... how softly did Peepers whisper? Cause, if I remember right, barn owls have quite the hearing. Avius might hear him.)
---
#357 Posted: 05:06:19 28/11/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Well, that really isn't important. It can be to your decision wether the owl heard him or not. Thou if you want detail, well, you could say Peepers whispered in the usual, chirpy warbler tone. You have heard a warbler before, have you? Just imagine the little bird trying to whisper with such a chirp smilie
---
#358 Posted: 05:29:42 28/11/2015
Jack could tell she didn't believe him but decided not to push it but said "he's just get very emotional easily. It will pass, he will calm down."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#359 Posted: 05:44:11 28/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil listened, but didn't say anything about it. She then saw a familiar dorsal fin at the ocean. It was Cairo, who after the meeting was over, went close to the Haven. He was one of the afternoon orcas, but knew that the game was probably going to be postponed for a while if there was indeed a drought coming, so he simply stay nearby to see if he could be of service, and fortunately, he was going to be. He saw Sybil splashing water to get his attention, and immediately went to her.
"Good afternoon Cairo. I need to get to Hunted island. " Sybil said, not mentioning anything about what happened earlier and hiding her tension. If Cairo knew that she was threatened, he was going to grow violent, and that was a side of Cairo Sybil never wanted to see.
---
#360 Posted: 06:46:42 28/11/2015
(I haven't heard a warbler, but I'll take the hint as this then ...)

Avius suddenly turned his head, hearing something, or someone, "Hello? Is someone there?" The barn owl wondered if there was someone who could help him out; he had no idea why he couldn't remember anything.
---
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8581
#361 Posted: 11:22:26 28/11/2015
"Fine but don't complain." Sozen said. "I will carry you. Just don't move and riggle." Sozen then grabbed Crocux with his large tallens. With powerful beats of his wings that sounded like thunder.
---
SC
#362 Posted: 14:13:15 28/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil traveled to Hinted island, hearing the familiar thunder of Sozen's wings. She has grown use to his presence, but knew the orcas didn't. Cairo ignored the sound, and instead noticed the sptension within Sybil.
"Is something the matter miss?" he asked, seeing her worried face.
"It's the drought of course. First a war and now a drought..." she said, very uneased. She wasn't going to tell him there was more. Cairo remained quiet, believing her. He believed that, knowing Sybil, was more than that, but didn't want to pester her.

Quote: theuone
(I haven't heard a warbler, but I'll take the hint as this then ...)

Avius suddenly turned his head, hearing something, or someone, "Hello? Is someone there?" The barn owl wondered if there was someone who could help him out; he had no idea why he couldn't remember anything.

Peepers tightened his beak, knowing that he messed things up by speaking. But knowing that it was now useless to keep hiding, he came out, trusting that if the owl meant harm, he could fly away, right into the foliage to make the bigger bird crash.
"Yes? What are you doing here? Are you a new Haven resident?" Peepers asked, assuming that he was yet another animal requesting shelter.
---
#363 Posted: 16:40:21 28/11/2015
ooc: i had this okayed by Felines.

Once when everyone was gone the grave became active. Slithering out of the grave were the head was a coba saw daylight. He yawns saying "were am i?" and slithers down to the beach. Hoping to get some answers.

Crocux didn't say anything when Sozen picked him up. But he was surprized that he was able to pick him up.

Jack hopped on with Sybil wanting a ride to the other island.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#364 Posted: 17:06:53 28/11/2015
"Sayan we should find a spot to store our food as well as food for other predators." Rose said. She looked across the water. "I hope this passes."

Soon Sozen arrived at his cave with Crocux.
---
SC
#365 Posted: 17:13:53 28/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: ShadeTheDragon

Jack hopped on with Sybil wanting a ride to the other island.

Since Jack hopped at the same time as Sybil, he didn't noticed that he had an extra passenger. After almost reaching Hunted island, Sybil turned around to see her beloved Haven from the distance... only to meet Jack face to face.
"Yikes! Jack! What on Earth?" Sybil said startled, not having noticed the entire time that he was behind her. Cairo was simply embarrassed. He hadn't noticed the extra weight. But as he was about to bring him to the Haven, Sybil stopped him.

"Wait Cairo. This is great. Jack, you have thumbs. You can manipulate objects with ease. I'm here at Hunted island to meet Whirlpool the wombat. He's a genius inventor, but it's quite complicated for him to grab object with those claws." Sybil explained, believing his stowaway was for the best. Chimps were also smart, making it a plus. And if there was time, he could even meet the cockatoos.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:15:19 28/11/2015 by Felines
#366 Posted: 18:15:38 28/11/2015
Jack gave a smile saying "with pleasure Sybil"

Back at the haven the cobra saw the two haven residents Sayan and Rose and went up to them trying to be as noisy aspossible so they knew he was coming. Once he reached them he said "hi their. Um question, were am i and were is my family at?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#367 Posted: 18:32:35 28/11/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: The map will be useful this time.

As Sybil and Jack docked at the beach, Cairo remained around to wait for them. Sybil then lead the chimp deep into the jungle, and to the spot where the notorious wombat lived. With a stick, Sybil pounded on a hollow tree that was at the entrance, Whirlpool having put it there to act as a doorbell.
"Now Jack, I ask for you to be patient with Whirlpool. He is very, very smart, but he has a speech impediment. He sometimes talk with long pauses, broken sentences, or doesn't talk at all." Sybil explained, believing that Whirlpool's talking could be annoying for many. Before Jack could reply, Whirlpool showed his fluffy head from the burrow, greeting Sybil with an enthusiastic wave from his paw... and doing the same to Jack even though he didn't know him. If he was with Sybil, then he was a friend, showing what a gentle soul the wombat was.
---
#368 Posted: 19:09:55 28/11/2015
Jack smiled and said quietly to sybil so the wombat couldn't hear "i helped rais crocux. I'll be fine." he waved hello at the wombat and said to him "hi their name's Jack. So your the famus whirlpool i've been hearing about? Well it's a pleasure to meet you."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#369 Posted: 19:21:29 28/11/2015
"Huh?" Rose turned around to see the cobra. "You must be a new resident. This is the haven." She then noticed he said family. "Family? What do they look like?"
---
SC
#370 Posted: 19:23:11 28/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Jack smiled and said quietly to sybil so the wombat couldn't hear "i helped rais crocux. I'll be fine." he waved hello at the wombat and said to him "hi their name's Jack. So your the famus whirlpool i've been hearing about? Well it's a pleasure to meet you."

Wombat treated him with the same courtesy, shaking his hand with his digging paws. He then looked at Sybil.
"Sybil... drought..." he began saying, when she interrupted him.
"We know Whirlpool. Barloc told us this morning. We are here so that you can teach us to make those special containers he talked about." Sybil explained, with the kind wombat inviting her and Jack to his underground home.

It was incredibly spacious, and Whirlpool just made it bigger so it could have more room to store food. At a corner, there was some sort of table, where he made containers out of clay, tree trunks and even broken coconuts. It was quite impressive work that even a human could admire. He started to work so that his two guests could see how he made them. It was quite easy, but even he had difficult with those long claws. And it was going to be very hard for Sybil with those tiny paws of her.
"Alright Jack, you really came along like sent from the heavens. The containers are easy to make, but with my paws, Rose's, Sayan's and the rest, it may take us longer than usual. Your thumbs and hands will really help us now." she said, actually assigning him a mission. Only Jack could make the containers in a fast pace.
---
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#371 Posted: 19:26:05 28/11/2015
Jaerl:

The little falcon hearing of the drought, informs his father and together they work to gather up food for the residents. The two understand the seriousness of this threat, but whatever is to come to pass, they strongly believe that together, the residents will overcome it. Father and son, work together to prepare for that which is to come.

AJ:

Meanwhile as the others prepare for this drought, that I have no idea about, I remain alone in my tree. Curled up into a little ball, I gaze out my hole. In the darkness it is hard to tell but tears stream down my cheeks as I lay there alone. Would I ever see, Chica, Odette or that kind, gentle young male dingo again?
#372 Posted: 19:31:33 28/11/2015
Avius tilted his head, "Haven? What's that?"
---
#373 Posted: 19:34:57 28/11/2015 | Topic Creator
"It's a sanctuary where animals having an awful time with humans or other animals can live in peace." Peepers kindly explained, getting more relieved around the owl. He didn't seemed aggressive, and he talked with a calm tone so far, so the warbler had high hopes for him.

OOC: Maybe it's time to bring the dingos to light again.

At the outback, the activity was almost as intense as in the Haven and Hunted island. The leader of that band of canines had noticed the more intense heat, so much like Whirlpool, they had expanded their den and even made a ventilation system, which they learned from a burrowing insect that lived around there. Unlike the Haven residents, there was so far not a risk of food getting scarce, since the outback had a lot of kangaroos, which lasted them for a long time if they caught one. The problem however, was the water. All the oasis they knew were getting dry pretty fast, and the Haven still had plenty of water. They really needed Sybil to make a new deal; they must be allowed to visit the wetland much more often than before, and since that was an open space, it would mean that their visit, AND their deal with the civet wasn't going to be secret anymore...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:36:52 28/11/2015 by Felines
#374 Posted: 20:05:50 28/11/2015
The cobra grew exited saying "THIS IS HAVEN!?! YEAHOOOO I FINALLY MADE IT!!!" once he calmed down he said "eh hem. Any who, yea so my family are just my three kinds. A chimp, a croc, and a plover."

Jack smiled saying "anything to help."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#375 Posted: 20:14:00 28/11/2015 | Topic Creator
"Great! We can get started right now... oh but wait, there is no clay at the Haven." Sybil then said, her original idea was for the containers to be made right there at the Haven to avoid the orcas from bringing them to shore every time. But they could bring the clay, which was lighter and easier to handle.

Whirlpool already knew Sybil too well for all the months of spending with her when Shadow was invading, so he brought a wagon of clay, which he signaled that it would do to make ten containers.
"This is perfect. Come on Jack. You can, create a workshop or something to start working. I will talk to the orcas to keep bringing clay to the Haven, and Rose, Sayan and I will bring you coconuts and tree trunks." Sybil explained, knowing that there was a lot of work ahead, but they couldn't waste time.
---
#376 Posted: 20:25:25 28/11/2015
The cobra grew exited saying "THIS IS HAVEN!?! YEAHOOOO I FINALLY MADE IT!!!" once he calmed down he said "eh hem. Any who, yea so my family are just my three kinds. A chimp, a croc, and a plover."

Jack smiled saying "anything to help."

"A croc, chimp, and plover? I've seen them but how do you know them if you just arrived?" Rose said.
---
SC
#377 Posted: 20:42:26 28/11/2015
The cobra looked at them quizziclly saying "last i checked i raised them."

Jack smiled "well then what are we waiting for? A written invatation? Lets get to it!"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#378 Posted: 20:51:53 28/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil helped push the wagon with Jack and Whirlpool's help, and right there at the beach was Cairo, waiting for them. Sybil then explained the predicament, and how was she going to need help from the pod to transport the clay.
"I can talk to them. Many of them are missing the game so badly, and even though transporting clay doesn't sound fun, it will keep them busy at least." Cairo said, though not looking forward of giving them the news.

Sybil bid goodbye to Whirlpool, who left quickly to continue his work, and Cairo, with the wagon, Sybil and Jack on his back, swam carefully towards the Haven.
"Well now, as soon as we reached the Haven, I'm calling one of the pelicans to take me to Sozen. He has always wanted to be helpful, and this is his chance." Sybil commented to Jack along the way, unaware of the unpleasant guest the big eagle had at the moment.
---
#379 Posted: 21:03:04 28/11/2015
"Rased them? How could a cobra raise a chimp, a crocodile and plover?" Rose said. "What is you're name?"
---
SC
#380 Posted: 21:10:08 28/11/2015
(Yeah ... probably going to be off for a few hours soon, so I better post while I can.)

"Oh, okay, though there's a problem, I can't remember anything, ... well, except for my name. It's Avius, at least, I think." Avius ruffled his feathers nervously, hoping he was right.
---
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8550
#381 Posted: 21:12:05 28/11/2015
Sayan listened to the strange new cobra, intrigued.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
#382 Posted: 21:15:44 28/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: theuone
(Yeah ... probably going to be off for a few hours soon, so I better post while I can.)

"Oh, okay, though there's a problem, I can't remember anything, ... well, except for my name. It's Avius, at least, I think." Avius ruffled his feathers nervously, hoping he was right.

"Amnesia... can't say I've dealt with that before. Do you at least know what direction you were flying from before you crashed?" Peepers asked, wanting to help him, but how could you help somebody that all that was remembered was the name?
---
#383 Posted: 21:19:52 28/11/2015
"No clue ... I just woke up here a few minutes ago." Avius sighed, his wings drooping.
---
#384 Posted: 21:25:37 28/11/2015 | Topic Creator
"Well, there isn't much I can do. You need to wait for the mistress and see if she can help. In the meantime, you can stay at the kea's tree. It's not very far from here. It's very big, and the parrots there are a very nice bunch." Peppers offered, knowing that the mischievous yet chivalrous Mambo wouldn't object.
---
#385 Posted: 22:31:35 28/11/2015
He looked at them confused saying "a cobra?" he then notice that he was a cobra mainly because he had no hands or feet. "huh, well this is new. Well i wasn't always a cobra, i was human. As for my name i don't have one."

Jack said to Sybil "hey i think i see a new resadent from here lets go meet him."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#386 Posted: 22:38:42 28/11/2015
"A human?!" Rose backed up. "How can a human turn into a snake?!?" She was shocked.
---
SC
#387 Posted: 22:45:23 28/11/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Shade, I thought you were going to make your character with no memory of his previous life like Wristel did, but oh well.

He looked at them confused saying "a cobra?" he then notice that he was a cobra mainly because he had no hands or feet. "huh, well this is new. Well i wasn't always a cobra, i was human. As for my name i don't have one."

Jack said to Sybil "hey i think i see a new resadent from here lets go meet him."

"A new resident... Great. We reached a moment where there were month of not having any, and now that a drought is coming, we are receiving one almost every day." Sybil said ironically, not believing her luck.

"Better greet that new guest as you always do miss Sybil. He might be able to help for what's coming." Cairo suggested, leaving her and Jck at the shore and retreating into the water to fetch the others.

Sybil saw it was a snake, and not just any snake, a cobra. But she wasn't worried, since she already dealt with snakes thanks to Skaliskin.
"Greeting. And who might you be?" she said politely, wondering how would she tell that new guest that he came at a very bad time.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:47:41 28/11/2015 by Felines
#388 Posted: 23:10:12 28/11/2015
Ooc: never said that but yea he's going to need his memories in order to calm down Crocux.

He looked at her and said "hello their. I'm just someone who want to live in peace." he saw Jack and said "hello Jack mind telling me were Shi and Crocux are?" Jack gave a suprized look recodnizing the voice. "DAD!!!" and tackled the codra hugging him tightly. "jack let go can't breath." he said in a strangled voice. "oh sorry" and let go. "how are you still alive? You died on the boat. And why are you a cobra?" he thought about it and said "don't know and don't know but i don't care so long as i got my family. Care to introduce me to your new friends?" Jack smiled saying "everyone meet the one who raised me crocux and shilise. Old man meet Sybil Rose Sayan and Cairo." the cobra smiled saying "it is a pleasure to meet you all. Sybil, i'm assuming you're in charge? If so then tell me how is Crocux doing? I hope he's been behaving himself."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#389 Posted: 23:21:32 28/11/2015
"About him....." Rose said. She looked at Sybil.
---
SC
#390 Posted: 23:24:47 28/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Ooc: never said that but yea he's going to need his memories in order to calm down Crocux.

OOC: There could have been other ways to that, but never mind. I'll let that one pass.

Sybil found it too amusing how, not knowing his background, a cobra could raise a crocodile, chimpanzee and plover. That must have been one far-fetched family, but she wasn't surprised, since her, a civet, could create a haven, which was just as far-fetched.
"Nice to meet you." she said politely, before answering his question.
"And Crocux... well..." she did a brief pause, not wanting to remember, but if that cobra indeed raised Crocux, then he was her only chance of saving herself.
"I did a comment that I never expected him to take so badly... and... let's just say that he knows who his next meal will be." Sybil said, furious, embarrassed and terrified. It was such a painful whirl of emotions. She still couldn't forgive Crocux for the threat.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:26:42 28/11/2015 by Felines
#391 Posted: 23:41:34 28/11/2015
Rose huged Sybil knowing she was hurting inside.
---
SC
#392 Posted: 23:51:15 28/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil smiled wide, really needing some sign of love after convincing herself that Crocux hated her.
"Thank you Rose." she said, touched.
"Listen Rose, I need a favor. You know I usually attend new guest, but this time, I need you to do it. Bring him to Crocux's den, and while you're heading there, you can tell him what's going on." She said, giving a brief goodbye to the snake before leaving the group and heading to the marine bird's home to look for a pelican.

Meanwhile at sea, Cairo was calling Jet. He needed the news to be sprayed as fast as possible, and with him being the leader now, he had better track of the pod.
---
#393 Posted: 23:52:10 28/11/2015
Sayan was about to say something to Sybil about the Cobra's condition, but allowed the civet to leave in peace. He looked at Rose and the new cobra with a look of caution and slight fear.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:54:14 28/11/2015 by redwes
#394 Posted: 23:56:07 28/11/2015
Rose smiled and noded. "Come follow me."
---
SC
#395 Posted: 00:00:14 29/11/2015
"HE DID WHAT!?!?!" the cobra screamed in rage. "when i get ahold of that ungratful croc ohhhohoh...." "whoa easy dad. Save it for when you get ahold of him. I think i saw sozen with him earlyer. Rose mind taking us to see Sozen?" asked Jack.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:57:25 29/11/2015 by ShadeTheDragon
#396 Posted: 00:01:52 29/11/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Sybil already left, remember? Now Rose is the cobra's host.

Sybil reached the seagull and pelican's cliff, and luckily, there was a seagull near the ground, avoiding her the work of calling or climbing the complicated cliff. After explaining her predicament, the seagull gladly went to the cliffs and found Goliath, the biggest pelican of the entire flock, and the one who usually flew her to the high places. He took her near Sozen's cave, but since it was too cold for him to fly higher, he had to leave her halfway, but promising to come back for her in a few minutes. Sybil was left to climb the rest of the way, expecting as usual for Sozen to be alone.

"Hey Sozen, are you out here? Please, I really need you this time." she called from the entrance of his cave, believing that now that he has lived in the Haven for a month, he had mellowed down. She thought it was only him he had to worry about...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:02:49 29/11/2015 by Felines
#397 Posted: 00:06:10 29/11/2015
"I'll let you handle our new... guest.," Sayan said with a hint of fear. He backed away from the Cobra, not wanting anything to do with the formal human-- at least not yet. "I'll handle our other matter in the meanwhile.," he then said.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:06:30 29/11/2015 by redwes
#398 Posted: 00:26:57 29/11/2015
"Yes Cairo what is it?" Jet said as he swam up.

"I'll take you to his cave but I'm not going in." Rose said.

"Yes miss Sybil?" Sozen said.
---
SC
#399 Posted: 00:29:12 29/11/2015
Ooc: i was typing when you posted that actually.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#400 Posted: 00:34:27 29/11/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Oops. That explains it smilie

"Well Jet. Sybil needs help carrying clay from Hunted island to the Haven. You have better influence on them. Convince them to help. I have seen how distressed most of them are for the game being postponed." Cairo explained, knowing that many of the pod still obeyed him, but it was still better if Jet was the one to talk to them.

"Hey Sozen. I know how much you enjoy your solicitude, but we really could use your help. I don't know if you already heard about the drought, but it is coming, and we need you to help us with the food gathering." Sybil explained, believing that with his enormous side and ability to fly, food could be recollected much more faster.
---
First | Previous | Page 8 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me