Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Haven Chronicles (The Missing s fourth act)
First | Previous | Page 4 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49 50
The Haven Chronicles (The Missing s fourth act) [CLOSED]
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#151 Posted: 00:15:09 23/11/2015
Tupic quickly flew away since he couldn't see well at night and had no idea it was Sybil.
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#152 Posted: 00:40:04 23/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: redwes
"Busy day?," asked a voice in the darkness. It turned out to be Sayan, who haven't yet completely gone to sleep. "Here... I had one saved just in case.," he gently said placing a fish on the ground near Sybil. After his own day with Cairo and many other days, he sometimes saved a catch just in case he was too tired to catch another later in the day. It was a trick he had learned from Rose, who had done the same once with some exotic catches.

"Oh, thank you so much." Sybil said, happily accepting. She usually preferred to fish her own, but since she was too exhausted, she accepted the offer that once. It probably saved her minutes, or hours of fishing.
"Man, those orcas are getting rougher by the day. Not once, but twice I was caught. Of course, that second time was because that stupid Yodel distracted me." Sybil explained, starting to eat.
"It felt like an eternity that second time. I didn't think I could take it, but that second orca convinced me. I could never say no to them you know. I feel it is my duty to keep them entertained, no matter how wild they get." Sybil expressed, believing their entertainment was part of her obligation, and that she had to give in to their game no matter how exhausted or beaten up she ended up at the end of the day.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:41:31 23/11/2015 by Felines
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8550
#153 Posted: 01:37:20 23/11/2015
"You know... they admire you. Cairo, in particular, greatly admires you and is extremely grateful. And you are the leader of the Haven... or co-leader.," Sayan said taking into account Rose. "I know you feel you must oblige, but I'm sure they would be more than understanding if you felt you needed a break. After all, you authorized the orca games and you aren't the only one who can oblige to their needs.," he then added.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
#154 Posted: 01:47:20 23/11/2015 | Topic Creator
"I know, it's just that they have done so much for me... for us. They brought you guys here. They travel around the world whenever there is a new resident arriving." Sybil expressed, knowing that she had to be eternally grateful to the enormous mammals.
"I owe them too much. I was thinking of taking the day off today... but I feel like I'm going to feel bad if I do that. We are too few volunteers for the number of them. I don't want any orca to feel left out." Sybil then said, analyzing the situation. She knew that many orcas sometimes didn't get the chance to play because they were all taken away already by other members of the pod, and she hated the idea of negating one the chance to capture her because she was taking the day off.
---
#155 Posted: 01:56:47 23/11/2015
Tupic came back to the bat cave with a small mouse to eat. He let the dead mouse fall out of his mouth and he started eating.
---
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8581
#156 Posted: 02:03:20 23/11/2015
Rose was getting tired and she soon went back under the tree. "Sybil I'm taking the day off. I'm exusted. Especially after I was taken away twice."
---
SC
#157 Posted: 02:07:00 23/11/2015 | Topic Creator
"You too?" Sybil exclaimed, now seeing that she wasn't the only one who was captured twice. Maybe Rose told her, but she was too tired to listen the first time. Now Rose was planning to take the time off, which meant that if she did too, there would be two orcas in the morning and afternoon without playtime. Now she really felt like she had to force herself to get to shore that morning, making the sacrifice even though she was still aching a lot, and the high possibility that she was going to be an easy target since she doubted she will have the strength to dodge any approaching orca.

There was only one hour remaining before sunrise. The morning orcas were on the move. Approximately twenty of them were approaching the Hunted island shores, where the seals resided. Putting to the test everything they have learned for the last month, the orcas followed Dagger's mother, Ellen, and the stalking began. The hunt was one of the most successful ones they have ever had in their lives. Only half an hour passed, and a whooping fifteen seals were caught, most of them very big. They had quite the feast, and everybody was happy. Now with their bellies full, the spent the time pacing to speed up digestion so that they would be ready to be at the Haven when sunrise came.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:12:05 23/11/2015 by Felines
#158 Posted: 02:17:04 23/11/2015
"Sybil....don't strain yourself. You need a break. I'm sure they will understand." Rose said.
---
SC
#159 Posted: 02:20:17 23/11/2015
Tupic finished eating the mouse and fell alseep right there not having sleep the other night.
---
#160 Posted: 02:23:56 23/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Spyroconvexity
"Sybil....don't strain yourself. You need a break. I'm sure they will understand." Rose said.

Sybil lowered her head, just certain that she will feel guilty if she didn't came to shore. She then raised her head and chest with pride, ignoring the still shaky muscles.
"It's alright Rose. Thank you for worrying about me, but I'll be fine. I'll simply have to dodge them when they arrive." she said, making up her mind. She was going to shore, and will try to avoid capture. But if she is unsuccessful, then she would have no choice but to stoically bear their roughness once more.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:25:35 23/11/2015 by Felines
#161 Posted: 03:00:25 23/11/2015
"Well if they are ruff with you tell them. I'm sure they will go easy on you." Rose said.

Meanwhile on the beach a familiar face was seen. It was Stripes and he was unaware of the orca pod.
---
SC
#162 Posted: 03:13:45 23/11/2015 | Topic Creator
"Yes. Absolutely. I will" Sybil said, agreeing, though sometimes it saddened her how many of them look disappointed when they were told to ease up their play.
"You take all the rest you need Rose. Once you have more responsibilities, you will have to learn to bear the orca's wild tossing no matter how tired you are." Sybil lectured, kinda feeling sorry for everything that awaited Rose in the future, but she volunteered, so she tried not to feel guilty.

The sun was beginning to rise, and the morning orcas were ready to drag away anyone who came too close to the water. Nearest to the unaware Stripes was Ellen and Raphael, who were usually teammates since Marylin didn't participated in the game. Ellen appointed her Dagger's babysitter so that she could keep herself entertained.
"Why look Raphael. The first catch of the day." she said, being quite glad that one of the Haven residents got up so early.
"You know, I'll give this one to you. My treat. I'll just watch this time." Ellen said kindly, almost always preferring to be a spectator than a hunter when it came to the Haven residents. Raphael quickly began the stalking before any of the other orcas noticed Stripes, and waited for even the tiniest distraction of the thylacine's part so that he could catch him in a single bite...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:15:18 23/11/2015 by Felines
#163 Posted: 03:17:10 23/11/2015
Tupic woke up decided to explore some more. He left the number one bat he trusted the most to take his position. He was flying and not paying attention and accidentally hit Ellen.
---
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#164 Posted: 03:18:06 23/11/2015
Quote: ShadeTheDragon
ooc: sorry for not posting. Had to go shopping with my mom all day yesterday and i got a new game.

Crocux smiled and said "i just want to catch up with you. See what's new for you and to make some new friends." reffering to Sheloh. "besides Shi told me you wanted to join our family so i say why not? Welcome to the family Sozen. Jack would probly be a bit paranoid around you for a bit but it'll pass." Shilise perked up and said "i just remembered. Your over due for a cleaning Crocux. Say aw" crocux sighs and says "awwwwwww" Shilise hopps in and gets to work.

Jack stopps tikling the mouth he's in and says "well hello Buzz names Jack. So this is the game Sayan was telling me about. Well all i have to say is don't let up on the fun or i'm going to call you buzz kill"

Ooc: uhh guys did you ignor my post or something?
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#165 Posted: 03:18:41 23/11/2015
Stripes saw a crab go running and gave chace to it. He pounced on it and proceded to eat it.
---
SC
#166 Posted: 03:29:50 23/11/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: ShadeTheDragon, that conversation took place yesterday in the Haven's time, so you'll have to invent an outcome. I already did with the next post after that. Since Spyroconvexity is also part of it, consult him.

Raphael saw how Stripes was having a little snack without a care in the world, and decided to let him eat for a little while. However, he didn't let him finish, and without any warning, he charged, beaching himself and grabbing Stripe's back and belly with a single chomp!
"Why good morning Mr. Stripes. Ready to go for a little spin?" he said with a grin, retreating slowly into the water, happy with his catch of the day.

Quote: PwnageFTW
Tupic woke up decided to explore some more. He left the number one bat he trusted the most to take his position. He was flying and not paying attention and accidentally hit Ellen.

"Now what the..." Ellen whispered, startled by what landed on her head. Before Tupic had the chance to get away, Ellen captured him with her mouth, leaving only his wings exposed.
"Hmm... this isn't a Haven resident..." Ellen mumbled to herself, still holding Tupic. Brody was the only bat that was a resident, and that one looked nothing like him, not even in color. Thinking that this bat landed on her head to attack her, she wondered if she should eat him or not...
---
#167 Posted: 03:39:20 23/11/2015
"What the?" Stripes was taken by surprise. "Raphael? What are you doing?"
---
SC
#168 Posted: 03:47:34 23/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Raphael was kinda startled by the question.
"Why I thought you knew Mr. Stripes. For the past month, whoever approaches the shore will be captured and played with." Raphael explained, wondering if Stripes had forgotten. He hasn't participated in the game since last month since he lived on the Outback, so he probably didn't remembered.

From the foliage, Sybil could see a tiny glim of light coming through it. Did morning came already? So fast! At least she slept plenty and was well fed thanks to Sayan, but now, she had a duty to attend to.
"Well guys, it looks like the sun is rising. I'm off to the shore. Wish me luck." she said, walking away. Her body didn't ache as much as yesterday, but it was still quite an effort to walk. All she could hope to do was dodge any orcas going after her.
---
#169 Posted: 03:51:26 23/11/2015
"I'm not trying to hurt you!" Tupic said inside her mouth.
---
#170 Posted: 03:53:58 23/11/2015 | Topic Creator
"Then who are you?" Ellen asked, not letting go. Orcas were usually very kind, but they didn't take strangers too well. They only showed kindness to friends and those animals who would request refugee on the Haven.
---
#171 Posted: 03:55:44 23/11/2015
I am Tupic the bat," Tupic said. "The ruler of the bats. I was flying by and I wasn't paying attention so I hit you."
---
#172 Posted: 04:06:00 23/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Ellen didn't believe him when he said that he was a ruler, but decided to believe that it was all an accident, so she released him.
"Well, you really must pay attention next time. If you would have crashed with something, or someone else, you might not be so lucky that time." Ellen warned, hoping the bat understood how fortunate he was at the moment that she was letting him go.
---
#173 Posted: 04:24:30 23/11/2015
Ooc: well ok but what about Jack? SC you mind helping me out since i'm kind of running behind?
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#174 Posted: 04:47:56 23/11/2015
OOC: Make up a brief ending and transition it to the current day, Shade. It can be as brief as "After a rough game with Jack's first orca, he returned inland to a deep tired slumber. As he woke up the next day... [continued]".

Sayan looked at Rose and could tell the tiger was beat tired. "Don't worry. I'll try to distract them-- get some of them off Sybil's back.," he said trying to sound confident. The orcas were getting rather ruthless lately, especially as both sides learned and improvised against the other.

"Wait!," Sayan said going after Sybil. "We're both go... divide their attention.," he then said.
---
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 05:03:28 23/11/2015 by redwes
#175 Posted: 04:57:02 23/11/2015 | Topic Creator
"That's very kind of you Sayan, though I doubt it will help much. There are just too many of them." Sybil explained, really grateful to Sayan for trying to help her, but knowing that the orcas were quite high in number and that they certainly wouldn't stand a chance. They were both going to get caught eventually.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:59:13 23/11/2015 by Felines
#176 Posted: 05:06:32 23/11/2015
Ooc: ok well this is a first for me well here goes nothing.

After when Crocux and Shilise finished talking with Sozen Crocux slept on the beach while Shilies went with Sozen to keep him company and slept at his place. Jack finished playing with buzz and slept with Crocux at the beach.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#177 Posted: 05:10:45 23/11/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Very good smilie
I hope you don't mind if you have to do that often. This RP is quite active.

Soon, Sybil and Sayan reached the edge of the forest, but when Sybil saw the beach, she cringed, really not looking forward for another intense section with the huge marine animals. The waters were extremely quiet, but she knew they were out there somewhere. Raphael already retreated into the water with Stripes, and Ellen was hidden by the rock pillar, talking to Tupic.

"Well Sayan... are you ready?" she asked, glad to have company but quite fearful. She knew that the moment she touched the water, she was going to be stalked, and considering how weak she still was, she doubted she was going to be able to jump away from them in time.
---
#178 Posted: 05:26:42 23/11/2015
Ooc:is it morning yet? If so then

Jack woke up before Crocux and saw Sybil and Sayan. He went over exited saying "hello Sybil hello Sayan. Wonderful morning isn't it? Can't wait to play with the Orcas again."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#179 Posted: 05:39:09 23/11/2015
"Shh... quiet Jack.," Sayan said not wanting the Orcas to hear them yet. "Listen... Sybil here had a double encounter yesterday and is quite tired. We're planning to go out together and split their attention-- delay the inevitable and give Sybil a chance. Care to join us?," he then gently asked in a quiet tone. At least now it would be three instead of two-- if Jack chose to join them.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:40:55 23/11/2015 by redwes
#180 Posted: 05:46:38 23/11/2015
Jack smiled and said "with pleasure" and the mistavise ape joined them.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#181 Posted: 06:38:54 23/11/2015
"If everyone is ready, let's go on the count of three. Remember, split up and divide their attention.," Sayan said looking at both Sybil and Jack. "Three... Two... One..," he counted down.

As the count ended-- he proceeded off in one direction hoping to attract the attention of some of the stronger orcas. Knowing how much Cairo desired him, he was probably considered an elusive target.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:37:36 23/11/2015 by redwes
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#182 Posted: 06:47:47 23/11/2015
AJ:

I walk off without a word, climbing up a tree and vanishing within the branches. I decide to go and explore on my own. I sigh as I lay down on a branch and plan out my next move. The dense branches hide me from view and currently I don't want anyone to find me, let alone know where I am.
#183 Posted: 09:51:08 23/11/2015
Quote: Felines
Raphael was kinda startled by the question.
"Why I thought you knew Mr. Stripes. For the past month, whoever approaches the shore will be captured and played with." Raphael explained, wondering if Stripes had forgotten. He hasn't participated in the game since last month since he lived on the Outback, so he probably didn't remembered.

From the foliage, Sybil could see a tiny glim of light coming through it. Did morning came already? So fast! At least she slept plenty and was well fed thanks to Sayan, but now, she had a duty to attend to.
"Well guys, it looks like the sun is rising. I'm off to the shore. Wish me luck." she said, walking away. Her body didn't ache as much as yesterday, but it was still quite an effort to walk. All she could hope to do was dodge any orcas going after her.

"I guess I forgot." Stripes said.

Meanwhile......

Sozen was already awake. He was looking out of his cave.
---
SC
#184 Posted: 10:12:45 23/11/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Remember redwes, Cairo plays in the afternoon.

Raphael swam away with Stripes, not noticing any commotion further away. He was so delighted by having caught someone so early that he even went pass Ellen and didn't noticed she was talking with someone.

Sybil ran to shore by the count of three, trying to be as far away from Jack as possible. She began to think that the stupidly loud good morning was done on purpose to get the orca's attention.

The orcas were on the move, stalking with an eerily quiet approach like a cat with a mouse. Sybil was quite nervous, and even tripped twice, but she tried to have all five of her senses on high alert, but it was quite hard when the body was concentrated on the muscle's pain...
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 10:34:02 23/11/2015 by Felines
#185 Posted: 10:29:01 23/11/2015
As Randy swam Stripes was starting to get free.
---
SC
#186 Posted: 10:43:52 23/11/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Whoops. My bad. It's Raphael who got him smilie

Raphael tightened his grip, and sped up his retreat.
"You silly creature. Don't you know it's useless to try to get away from an orca?" Raphael asked teasingly, letting go of Stripes but catching him again a second later to make his point.

Sybil was pacing along the shore, getting her eyes peeled for any approaching dorsal fin. She was glad to have Sayan by her side. She really hoped to get away from the playful pod. If a Haven resident managed to elude them, then the agreement was that they had half an hour rest before approaching the shore so that the orcas could try again. She could certainly use half an hour time off.

Her alert worked. She could see a dorsal fin swimming right towards her! Sybil jumped backwards to dodge... but unfortunately for the poor civet, she jumped too low, and her timing was a bit off. The orca's jaws closed in on her front paws, and slowly began to drag her away, leaving a trail on the sand.
"Aw geez..." she said with an annoyed face, looking at Sayan and Jack as she was being pulled. She learned for the past month that, at least for her, it was useless to struggle, so she simply let herself be taken away. Her captor was Verne, an easily recognizable orca due to a bite mark on his dorsal fin which looked like it was made by a lamprey. He pulled Sybil excitedly, not noticing how really tired she was or even saying good morning...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:48:26 23/11/2015 by Felines
#187 Posted: 16:46:48 23/11/2015
Shilise woke up and said to Sozen "morning"

Jack went opposite of Sayan hoping for somemore fun.

Crocux woke up and saw Raphael take Strips. He sighed sadly wishing it was him.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:12:14 23/11/2015 by ShadeTheDragon
#188 Posted: 17:34:49 23/11/2015
OOC: Sayan hasn't been taken yet, Shade. You're thinking of Stripes there. smilie

Sayan sighed, shaking his head for failing to delay even half an hour. At least he gave her a chance. However, he couldn't lose focus and remained on high alert. As he paced, he kept an close eye on the water watching out for any sign of a dorsal fin.
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 18:02:49 23/11/2015 by redwes
#189 Posted: 19:29:27 23/11/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Exactly smilie

Sybil shared one final glance with Sayan, as if thanking him for at least trying, but now, she had to tolerate what was in store for her that morning. Verne had caught the other Haven residents several times during that month, but it was the first time he caught Sybil herself. He looked so happy to finally have her, that Sybil just didn't have the heart to tell him to go easy on her. With a snapping sound, the exhausted civet disappeared into the orca's mouth, and he into the sea, probably neither of them to be seen until noon.

At Hunted island, the same old chore was beginning, much to the cockatoo's annoyance. Barloc sounded very serious about gathering as much food as possible, but he didn't tell anyone what was going on, though his wife Kali, had her suspicions. That morning she approached her husband, urgently needing to talk.
"Listen dear, you don't have to tell me or anyone else what is wrong, but at least tell Sybil. She has a right to know." Kali said, making Barloc go deep in thought. Neither of the cockatoos had any contact with the Haven since the war, so they were quite outdated on everything that's been going on there for the past month.
---
#190 Posted: 22:25:18 23/11/2015
Sozen turned his head. "Good morning."

Meanwhile.....

"Oh come on!" Stripes said.

Rose was watching from the shore. She was out of Orca reach but near enough to see the fun.
---
SC
#191 Posted: 23:01:24 23/11/2015
Shilise got up and asked "so how did you sleep?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#192 Posted: 23:18:36 23/11/2015
"I slept fine...." He then looked back out of his cave. He was deep in thought.
---
SC
#193 Posted: 00:06:21 24/11/2015 | Topic Creator
From a considerable distance of the Haven, something being tossed around could be seen. It was Sybil. Verne, unlike his fellow orcas, didn't swim away to deep open waters to have peace and quiet while he played. He was far from the Haven but close enough for the both of them to be seen from the beach. Since it was the first time catching Sybil, he was showing off. From that distance, the poor speck that was Sybil could be seen flying and being dragged quite harshly many times. Every time she went airborne, her body almost seemed like a lifeless toy. The muscles in her body went stiff. She could barely move. Verne was having too much fun to notice, so Sybil remained quiet, bearing the intense massacre and praying for noon to come already. She only hoped that when she returned her to shore, she had enough strength to move out of reach and avoid capture a second time.

[quote=Spyroconvexity"Oh come on!" Stripes said.[/quote]

Raphael responded by turning around many times to make him dizzy, then throwing him airborne. Before Stripes could swim away, Raphael grabbed him from below and pulled him many time, both towards open water and below. He also threw him several times, though not as heard as other Haven residents since he weighed a bit more.
---
#194 Posted: 00:16:23 24/11/2015
Ooc: I have a lot of reading to do ;-;

Tupic flew away as she released him.
---
#195 Posted: 00:39:21 24/11/2015
Shilise could tell something was on Sozen's mind "what's on your mind?" she asked curiously.

Jack ran around waving his hands in the air showing that they were empty running across the water line trying to get cought.

Crocux sighed wishing to be part of the fun.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#196 Posted: 00:43:14 24/11/2015
'Oh... Ouch... Eeek.. that's gotta hurt.,' Sayan thought as he momentary watched the action. Still, he kept an eye out, pacing and trying not to be distracting by the antics of Jack.
---
#197 Posted: 01:07:58 24/11/2015
"Just the haven." Sozen said.

Meanwhile......

"Woh!! Easy there big fella!" Stripes said.
---
SC
#198 Posted: 01:23:26 24/11/2015 | Topic Creator
"Heh heh, sorry Mr. Stripes. We just get exited. Just this morning, we had one of the most successful hunt in the history of the pod. This game has done wonders for us." Raphael said happily, hoping that would excuse his current excitement.

Quote: redwes
'Oh... Ouch... Eeek.. that's gotta hurt.,' Sayan thought as he momentary watched the action. Still, he kept an eye out, pacing and trying not to be distracting by the antics of Jack.

The orcas were out there, waiting for the perfect moment. They became so entertained by Jack's antics that they decided to look at the spectacle for a while before making their move.

But further away, Sybil shared a glance with Sayan from the distance, as if thanking him for at least trying, but now, she had to tolerate everything she was going through. Verne had caught the other Haven residents several times during that month, but it was the first time he caught Sybil herself. He looked so happy to finally have her, that Sybil just didn't have the heart to tell him to go easy on her, so as exhausted and fatigued she was, she had to bear all the roughness.
---
#199 Posted: 01:48:31 24/11/2015
"oh i just rembered you haven't met the rest of the family yet. Come on." said Shilise. She went to the entrance waiting for Sozen.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#200 Posted: 03:23:25 24/11/2015
Sozen walked to the entrance. "Lead the way." He said.
---
SC
First | Previous | Page 4 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me