Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Haven Chronicles (The Missing s fourth act)
First | Page 2 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49 50
The Haven Chronicles (The Missing s fourth act) [CLOSED]
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#51 Posted: 02:31:47 21/11/2015 | Topic Creator
"Whatever you want little miss." Gustave said respectfully, willing to let her decide what type of game she wanted.

Sholeh tried not to be bitter n the journey, but it really annoyed her how Sozen wanted to insist to be friends with the Haven residents when she believed neither of them deserved his friendship.

Quote: redwes
"Indeed. And good afternoon to you too Mr. Cairo.," Sayan said imitating the same polite manner. He was looking forward to a good game-- and Cairo certainly qualified.

"So what we should play then? Should I toss you into the sky? Make you dizzy in a vortex? Shoot you with some water?" Cairo pondered, as he thought ahead on the so many possibilities.
"Or maybe I should eat you..." he then said, getting Sayan just a bit further into his mouth. He was kidding of course, but he just loved to tease the leopard about that.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:34:21 21/11/2015 by Felines
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8550
#52 Posted: 02:49:33 21/11/2015
"I wonder what the fish think when they see all this.," Sayan said jokily. He was no longer bothered by the thought of being eaten, but still remembered it well and remained slightly embarrassed over the event.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:52:22 21/11/2015 by redwes
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#53 Posted: 02:52:32 21/11/2015
Crocux smiled as he moved along thinking about his old friend Rumble then sighed sadly knowing that he was gone aswell and he would never see him again. But he tried to not let it affect his game and started to slow down with a sly look on his face.

Shilise smiled saying "great. we'll have a lot of fun. I just know it. Oh Sozen, when you meet the rest of the family please try to show respect towords him ok?" her perky demeanor changed quickly to one of sadness when she spoke to Sozen.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#54 Posted: 02:58:05 21/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Ricky and Rumble continued to "wave wash" Crocux, determined to make him exhausted. Even crocodiles were suppose to have weakness, didn't they?

Sholeh went in silence again, not in the mood to participate in that conversation.

Quote: redwes
"I wonder what the fish think when they see all this.," Sayan said jokily. He was no longer bothered by the thought of being eaten, but still remembered it well and remained slightly embarrassed over the event.

Cairo found funny how Sayan didn't even stammer when he did the comment. It was obvious Sayan was too used to his taunts by now.
"Well, fish don't think too much. They just swim." he commented, though wondering why Sayan would ever imagine if fish had any mind to analyze a situation like hat at all. Either way, he already reached a peaceful spot where he could tug Sayan to his plasure, but he was enjoying the conversation.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:01:11 21/11/2015 by Felines
#55 Posted: 03:07:58 21/11/2015
Crocux wasn't getting tired but since it's been a while since he had this much exersize he cramped up and started tumbling. He started struggling in the water and tried to make for land but it was too far away. And he completly forgot about the orca brothers as he feared for his own life.(since he forgot that the orcas are their he thinks he may drown but we all know that that wont last long)
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#56 Posted: 03:10:28 21/11/2015
"Kidding of course. If they could, they would think we were crazy.," Sayan replied. "Only Jack has been smart enough to avoid this whole crazy game.," he added hoping to encourage ideas.
---
#57 Posted: 03:20:22 21/11/2015 | Topic Creator
"Oh yeah, no other animal would allow us to treat them this way. So you're right. Anyone seeing this would thing you guys are mad." Cairo said, agreeing with Sayan.
"I hope you appreciate having us orcas by your side. We are the top predators of the ocean. We could eat any of you if we wanted to." Cairo commented with pride, looking for Sayan to be grateful. Cairo was quite proud and loved to intimidate, but he wouldn't dare to purposely hurt any of the Haven residents.

Quote: ShadeTheDragon
Crocux wasn't getting tired but since it's been a while since he had this much exersize he cramped up and started tumbling. He started struggling in the water and tried to make for land but it was too far away. And he completly forgot about the orca brothers as he feared for his own life.(since he forgot that the orcas are their he thinks he may drown but we all know that that wont last long)

"Come on Ricky. I think we got it." Rumble said with satisfaction, starting to poke Crocux with his dorsal fin while Ricky continued to create waves. Crocux hasn't attacked them so far, so they wanted to believe that Raphael's warning was an exaggeration.
---
#58 Posted: 03:21:13 21/11/2015
Jack went and put the knife with the drift wood and went back to were he was when Sayan got nabbed by Cairo.

Crocux twiched and realized the orcas were with him so he calmed down but the cramp was really bad and he needed to get to shore.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:25:20 21/11/2015 by ShadeTheDragon
#59 Posted: 03:30:11 21/11/2015
"Believe me-- I do. Very much so.," Sayan said gratefully. "Without the orcas, I wouldn't have ever gotten to the Haven nor most of the other residents. And without you guys, the Haven wouldn't receive the same protection it does today against sharks or... worse.," he then said trying not to think of humans with that last part.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:30:50 21/11/2015 by redwes
#60 Posted: 03:31:26 21/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Cairo nodded, glad that he made his point.
"Sybil is really the best. She saved my life, is always there to listen to us and always understand us. Why she even allowed us to play like this. All we can do is be of service. We are also grateful you know." he then commented, taking that chance to show his still noticeable admiration for the civet.

Quote: ShadeTheDragon
Jack went and put the knife with the drift wood and went back to were he was when Sayan got nabbed by Cairo.

Crocux twiched and realized the orcas were with him so he calmed down but the cramp was really bad and he needed to get to shore.

Back at the Haven's waters, one young adult orca was looking at Jack from a distance. It wasn't any of the usual orcas. He was named Buzz. He watched the chimp from his spot, and wondered wether it was a good idea to catch him. He has never participated in the game, and the other orcas had noticed how the primate always carried a knife, and they were afraid he would stab them out of self defense since he was not used to that routine.
"Maybe if I could separate him from that knife. he whispered to himself, wondering if he could shook Jack as soon as he caught him so that he could make him drop the knife. He had to get se to the game anyway, since that activity was not only a routine now, it was part of the Haven's lifestyle.

Rumble was ready to grab and drag Crocux to deeper waters, but he was stopped by his brother.
"Wait Rumble. I think he had enough!" Ricky said, being the only one of the sibling who noticed something was wrong.
"What? No way! Crocodiles have more stamina than that!" he complained, looking at Crocux to see if his brother was right. What was the point of playing with him if he was going to get tired so early?
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:35:31 21/11/2015 by Felines
#61 Posted: 03:47:00 21/11/2015
The cramp Crocux was dealing with hurt like hell and he strouglled to swim and he got another one in his other side which hurt more then the one he had. Through gritted teeth crocux say "we .... do .... but .... I'm .... a bit ... out of ... shape."

Jack sat down and lifted up his hands to show that they were empty thinking that having the knife is making it harder for him to make new friends.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#62 Posted: 04:02:08 21/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Rumble scoffed, being disappointed. How could he had a cramp when he was just a teenaged crocodile? Well, according to what he heard. He left towards the Haven, determined to look for someone else, but his younger brother stayed behind.
"Do you need help?" He asked, getting angry at Rumble and his overbearing pride. He was just so concentrated on having somebody to play with that he didn't even noticed that his younger brother wasn't even following him.

Buzz looked at Jack, and he had absolutely no weapon. So maybe the shaking part could be skipped. Since the three main targets; Sybil, Sayan and Rose were already claimed, Buzz had to be happy about the only Haven residents that was currently at the beach. And without wasting any time, he charged ahead, creating a mini tsunami as he swam... and without having any time to even blink, Jack was surrounded by a sea of teeth, getting hopelessly dragged from dry land by the exited orca. Now he had something to brag about; he was the first orca to have caught the chimp.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:04:16 21/11/2015 by Felines
#63 Posted: 04:32:57 21/11/2015
Jack looked around in surprize and said "what is this?"

Crocux tried to smile at his kindness and said through gritted teeth "yea ... could you ... help me ... get to ... shore?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#64 Posted: 04:41:21 21/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Buzz didn't answer. He was just too happy and exited to say anything. Putting Jack's entire body inside his mouth, he disappeared with a splash, trying to think what would be the perfect place for him to settle in and start tossin the chimp around...

Ricky started to push Crocux gently to the shore with his dorsal fin, thinking with a bit of fear that Crocux may have attacked him and is brother has he not noticed that the reptile was in pain. Perhaps the reason why Raphael was attacked was because of the same reason? Either way, he continued helping the crocodile get back to shore, getting him as close to the water as he could.
"Well now, here we are." he said, unable to go any further. Deep inside though, he was almost as disappointed as his brother for not having the challenge a crocodile could bring, but at least they could claim that they managed to take him down, or at least sort of.
---
#65 Posted: 04:58:08 21/11/2015
Crocux started clambering onto the shore and said "thank you. I'm sorry that we couldn't continue playing. I can't believe that i'm so out of shape. I'll wait till these cramps go away and get something to eat and if there's still time before you go on pertrolls we can continue. Ok?"

Jack started to tickle the mouth he was in saying "i'll keep it up if you don't talk."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#66 Posted: 05:09:17 21/11/2015 | Topic Creator
"Sure thing." Ricky said, watching the crocodile with some jealousy. He could swim AND walk on land. It really irritated him how orcas were limited to water alone, and that belching themselves was the closest thing of dry land they could get. But then he found it funny what would happen if that was possible. The Haven residents wouldn't have stand a chance against them if they could also walk on land

Founding it a bit annoying, the orca responded.
"Alright, alright mister. Name's Buzz." the orca quickly responded between teeth, wanting the chimp to stop. They were deep below the water now, so he had to talk without opening his mouth to avoid drowning Jack. He then wondered if the chimp got the ticking idea from AJ, who also used that trick.
---
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8581
#67 Posted: 09:09:36 21/11/2015
""Surprise me." Rose said excitingly.

"Hold on miss Sholeh." Sozen said. He then took off and started to do a dive to gain speed and to get his passenger's adrenaline going.
---
SC
#68 Posted: 13:55:29 21/11/2015 | Topic Creator
"Well, if you say so." Gustave responded, proceeding to get Rose inside his mouth and leaving only her head outside, making sure it was above the water. Instead of the usual tossing, Gustave proceeded to swim as fast as he could in all directions, making Rose feel like she was in a watery, rather tight rollercoaster.

"Hey HEY" Sholeh screamed, being impulsed to his tail. When Sozen warned to hold on, he took speed before Sholeh could make sense of the sentence.

Back at the beach, it was all eerily quiet. Every Haven resident that was there was claimed. AJ, who was the only other one who frequented the beach a lot, was still roaming free, probably at the forest to avoid the game. There were still some orcas left at the water, and knew that AJ was still out there, and they were ready to catch him as soon as he showed his little whiskers into the water. It was going to be quite a fight. The only one near the beach was Yodel, who was looking for a Haven resident to annoy.
"Hmm, too quiet around here. I guess everyone's been captured. I better stay here in case a stupid orca gets a big idea." Yodel mumbled to himself, staying put on a palm tree branch.
---
#69 Posted: 14:19:29 21/11/2015
"I'm flying!" Rose said as it looked like she was flying.

"I told you to hold on!" Sozen said laughing.
---
SC
#70 Posted: 14:46:56 21/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Gustave was proud of the idea. There were more ways to give the Haven residents than just tossing them around the air.
"Fun, isn't it? You must feel proud. How many beings can claim they can play with the most dangerous animal at sea as if it was nothing at all?" Gustave said, really believing that orcas were the deadliest animals of the ocean. He didn't consider others like the sea snake and box jellyfish.

"You didn't give me enough time to react!" Sholeh scolded, pulling herself back to his shoulders.

"Heh, look at them. Waiting for more victims." Yodel said with a sigh, looking at the dorsal fins at sea. The orcas were waiting patiently for someone to appear. It could be anyone at all, well, except maybe for Crocux. The coudn't see Yodel since he was small and quite far away.
---
#71 Posted: 15:08:34 21/11/2015
"I know. But I know you can have more fun than this." Rose said getting her front paws free.

"Sorry about that." Sozen said.
---
SC
#72 Posted: 15:28:24 21/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Gustave was rather surprised by that response. Rose was giving him free access to do with her what he wanted. He then noticed that Rose was getting free... and tightened his jaws.
"Come on Rose. Let's see if you can get free. But once you do, you won't get very far." Gustave warned, finding so adorable the way Rose was struggling to get free.

"That's it. I'm putting you seat belts." Sholeh said, sounding like a joke, but she was actually serious.

While Yodel and the orcas were at their same watching spot, at Hunted island, there was a lot of activity. The cockatoos were gathering seeds and fruits, putting them in containers created by Whirlpool so that they won't spoil.
"This is so boring. We have been doing this for days!" an annoyed Nia said, complaining from her spot at Hunted island beach.
"I know. But uncle sounds serious about the matter." Angus, who was sitting besides her said, also detesting the work.
"Hey, we haven't be on the Haven for a while. I heard the orcas are playing with the Haven residents every day. Come on Angus, let's join the fun." Nia said, flying away.
"Wait Nia! Uncle won't like this! Wait." Angus yelled, flying behind her. But she ignored him. She wanted to get some exitement. They have been gathering food for days, so they haven't had any fun in a long time.
---
#73 Posted: 15:43:40 21/11/2015
Rose was trying her best and slowly started to get free. She soon got free with a pop sound. "Ha! Told you I'll get free!"
---
SC
#74 Posted: 16:05:58 21/11/2015 | Topic Creator
"Indeed. But for how long can you stay free?" Gustave asked with a sly tone, starting to circle Rose very slowly. They were very far away from the Haven, so escaping was impossible unless he allowed it. He was glaring at the tiger, as if he was waiting for her to make a move that would motivate him further to play roughly.

"Come on Nia. Don't we need to ask permission first?" Angus said, still flying after her.
"As if dad would allow it. All he wants is gather food. Come on, we need the distraction." Nia said to her nervous cousin, really believing that they needed the fun after so many days. Angus had no choice but to follow her, both flying extremely close to the water to see if there were any orcas nearby...
---
#75 Posted: 16:12:43 21/11/2015
Rose splashed some water in Gustave's face. "Come on! Bring it!"

Sozen laughed a little. "Next time I'll warn ya." He was soon flying straight. "Fun isn't it?"
---
SC
#76 Posted: 16:33:45 21/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Gustave didn't even flinch when Rose splashed water to his face. He was ready for any trick she would bring to get his hopes down (as if that was possible). He continued circling Rose, almost as if he had found his next meal. He decided to wait a while to see how she would react to his stalking, whether she would continued splashing or try to swim away...

"Meh..." Sholeh said with an uninterested tone, already use to flying thanks to Warren. Though it was true that she felt much more majestic when it was Sozen doing the flying instead of a dirty, clumsy vulture, but she wasn't one to have any fun.

"Hmm... these waters are very calm. Too calm I would say." Nia analyzed, looking below to see nothing but dark blue waters, meaning it was very profound.
"Come on Nia, we don't want to upset uncle. He..." but before he could finish the sentence, a humongous orca came from below Nia, making her disappear with a single chomp, and sinking into the deep waters below until the marine animal couldn't be seen anymore.
"NIA! NIA!" Angus said with horror. He had no idea on what the orca game consisted on, so he believed that they were rebelling. Horrified to no end, Angus attempted to fly very far away from the water, but before he could get high enough, he too was trapped within another orca's jaws, with no chance of escape. It looked like the orca game had really reached it's limit. Them pod didn't mind anymore who they caught. Absolutely nobody was safe from them...
---
#77 Posted: 16:38:32 21/11/2015
Rose then thought of anoth idea. Sense she has been praticing swimming why not dive? She suddenly dived underwater and began to swim away.

"You can climb on my head. I don't mind. It's a view to see." Sozen said.
---
SC
#78 Posted: 16:54:22 21/11/2015 | Topic Creator
"Well that's new." Gustave said, rather amused. He has heard on how much Rose struggled to swim, but it looked like the game has helped her to learn, which was a very good thing. He dived after her, swimming alongside her, when he suddenly placed himself in front of her and opened his mouth, ready to receive her with it. He was testing if she would react on time...

Sholeh didn't answer, but did what she was told. She really felt like the queen of everything up there, wich such a mighty animal. She hoped that the Haven could see her, or only one, she wouldn't mind, but since she suspected that they were all kidnapped by the orcas, she would be happy to let at least the native birds see her, and see what she has accomplished.

A nervous wreck, Angus started to flutter inside the orca's maw, begging for his life.
"Calm down there fluffy. I'm not going to hurt you. This is all just a game." a female voice said, trying to calm the desperate bird.
"Just a game? Just... really?" Angus responded, finding it hard to believe. Was that seriously the game Nia was talking about earlier? It was crazy, but Angus was very relieved that neither his life nor Nia's were in danger. But with that scare, he practically fainted right there, trying to lower his heart rate.
---
#79 Posted: 17:35:38 21/11/2015
Rose had her eyes closed and suddenly felt herself inside a mouth. She nearly slid down his throat. She tryed to swim back out but Gustave had her.

"I know you like the view." Sozen said as he gently flaped his wings.
---
SC
#80 Posted: 17:54:50 21/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Gustave closed his jaws, and coughed a bit to avoid accidentally swallowing her.
"Well well, it looks like this has more thrills than I originally imagined." Gustave said with a laugh, not having noticed that Rose had her eyes closed when she was swimming.
"But no more smoothness. No mercy this time." Gustave said with a grin, swimming up to the surface and spitting Rose into the air, catching her over and over again. He would also sometimes catapult her with his tail, hit her gently with his dorsal fin, and would pull her around while grabbing her tail or paws. He was determined to tire her out. It looked like he wasn't going to let her be free until he had her panting of exhaustion.

"Yes. It's always nice to see one's home from above." Sholeh said, giving the one word top priority. That was her home after all, and she had to forcefully share it with a bunch of beasts that hated her kind.
---
#81 Posted: 18:14:38 21/11/2015
"Wah!!" Rose wasn't getting tired yet. When she was caught again she tickled his mouth with her tail. "I'm not going easy!"
---
SC
#82 Posted: 18:33:38 21/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Unfortunately for Rose, Gustave was one of the very few orcas who wasn't ticklish, at least in the mouth. He shook Rose from inside to make her dizzy, and it was back to the same dragging and tossing routine. He has been playing every day with the Haven residents for a month now, but Rose was such a spirited youth that he had the most fun with her.

Further from there, Nia and Angus's captors reunited.
"Hey Gena, did you catch the other one?" A young male said, having Nia trapped in his own maw.
"Oh yes I did Krush. Not what I expected, but miss Sybil and the others are already captured so..." she said, demonstrating that the cockatoos were the choice they got left since the shore was empty. Angus was fluttering from inside, trying to get away, much to Gena's pleasure. But when Nia was captured, she was at first startled, but when all was explained, she was simply relaxing on the young orca's tongue, as if there was nothing to it.
---
#83 Posted: 18:50:19 21/11/2015
Crocux was still at the beach as his cramps nearly subsided. At about that time he saw Shilise arrive and he saw that Sozen wasn't too far away and with a new face as well. "hey Cocux" said Shilise "hey Shi. So that's were you've been. Hey Sozen come on down! I wanna talk with yea!"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#84 Posted: 19:04:30 21/11/2015 | Topic Creator
"Hey no! Don't put me near that crocodile!" Sholeh said, begging the eagle not to come down there. Crocux's reputation of being unpredictable had reached her ears, and became very par annoyed at the thought of having him face to face.
---
#85 Posted: 19:13:50 21/11/2015
"I'll stay far from him but he still a young crock." Sozen said. "Hey Crocux she's a little afraid of you so give her time to get used to you."

"Wah!! Easy there big fella." Rose said
---
SC
#86 Posted: 19:27:17 21/11/2015
"don't worry Sholeh he's harmless. As long as you don't attack his famly he wont attack you. Besides who do you think keeps him in check Jack the chimp? Please that big mouth always gets himself into trouble." said Shilise. Crocux smiled and said "yea after all Jack's best friend was a monguse. And from what i've heard your kind is very respectable. Besides any friend of Sozen is a friend of mine and i don't attack my friends."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#87 Posted: 19:47:20 21/11/2015 | Topic Creator
"No no, I'll stay up here... just in case..." Sholeh said, not leaving Sozen's head for anything. She didn't care if Jck the chimp had a mongoose for a friend, she was too used to the bad reputation her kind had aquired at the Haven that she was paranoid with the thought that nobody but Warren and perhaps Sozen liked her.

Quote: Spyroconvexity
"Wah!! Easy there big fella." Rose said

Gustave went softer on her. He loved to play rough, but knew that the Haven residents were a bit delicate.
"Heh heh, sorry little miss. I can stop if you want to, but if not, well, I will continue until you are panting with exhaustion." Gustave declared, grabbing Rose by the waist tightly and glaring at her.
---
#88 Posted: 20:14:25 21/11/2015
"No means no friend. But what is it you wanted to talk to me about?" Sozen said,

"Oh boy here we go again." Rose said
---
SC
#89 Posted: 21:05:57 21/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Sholeh simply stayed put as the conversation took place. She didn't want to fall to that ground with a saltwater crocodile below.

The rough play continued for a while more, and since Rose didn't say anything, Gustave continued to toss her and drag her around, shaking her harder every time. He really hoped Rose could hold on for a little while longer, since he was still to the task of tiring her out to the point of making her fatigued.

At the Haven's shore, Randy was returning, opening his mouth to reveal a shaken, messy Sybil. He had her for only three hours, but he really went rough on her. No doubt he was extremely playful that day.
"Thank you miss. Certainly, this is the best routine an orca could have. I hope I didn't went to rough on you." Randy said, after looking at Sybil's aspect.
"Don't worry Randy. I'm alright really. I'll just have to be more careful next time." she assured, still remembering her distraction due to Crocux. Randy then left to hunt, being very hungry after all that energy he went through with her.
Yodel was watching from his branch, snickering at Sybil's pathetic appearance. Perfect excuse for taunting her...
---
#90 Posted: 22:27:08 21/11/2015
"WAH!!!" Rose was getting tired. She tryed to hold onto his toung but was too weak and tired to hold on long. "You're actually making me tired. Few can actually do that." Rose said with a huff of air.
---
SC
#91 Posted: 23:31:28 21/11/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Remember that you can all ask me to control an orca (just send me a PM). There are plenty of them after all. They will not be included on the first page since there is not much space left, so we will have to remember the names. You can also choose existing ones smilie

Gustave could sense that Rose was losing strength, but he was in the mood for more. After a few minutes more toss, he grabbed Rose by the head... not letting her go.
"Him? You look quite fatigued. Perfect. But I won't give you any freedom... unless you beg for it." Gustave said, demonstrating that it wasn't Cairo alone the one who enjoyed seeing their victims beg for life. If Rose took too long to answer, he was going to toss her around for a bit more.

"Well well, you look like something a swamp vomited." Yodel said teasingly, laughing at Sybil's pitiful look.
"Don't test me Yodel!" she said angrily, not in the mood to listen to his nonsense. Unfortunately for her, Yodel landed while she was too close to the water... and with a snap, something closed on her tail. It was a middle aged female orca, and she was very, very bored. She had been waiting for a chance for somebody to be at the beach.
"Oh come on! I just got here!" Sybil complained, as she started to get pulled.
"Oh please miss Sybil. I've been waiting for someone for a long time. It's only two hours before nightfall." The orca pointed out, not wanting to let Sybil go. Sybil stopped struggling, deciding to just go with the flow. She was so tired, yet felt it was her duty to keep the orcas entertained. As she was being helplessly dragged into sea, she glared at Yodel, wondering if he distracted her on purpose so that she could be captured a second time...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:33:19 22/11/2015 by Felines
#92 Posted: 23:47:40 21/11/2015
"Please! Preaty please with a cherry on top?" Rose beged.
---
SC
#93 Posted: 00:03:16 22/11/2015 | Topic Creator
"Ah hah, is that the best you can do?" Gustave said with a chuckle, realizing that Rose wasn't trying hard enough. But unlike Cairo the first time, he didn't insist on a better apology.
"Alright now little miss. I'll leave you at the beach right now. But if I catch you tomorrow, you'll have to do better than that." Gustave warned, planning to go even harder on Rose if he got lucky enough to catch her the next day.

Yodel waved slyly at Sybil as she was being dragged away, confirming her initial suspicion. Though Sybil knew that it was her the one who allowed such intense game in the first place, going through it a second time was certainly going to be exhausting. But what made her day at that very moment was watching how out of nowhere, another orca swiftly appeared, determined to get Yodel. The warbler narrowly avoided capture by flying away, but he was extremely startled.
"You stupid whale! I'm not part of the game!" he complained, flying away. This made Sybil laugh quite a lot. Finally that annoying Yodel got the scare he deserved. But it also made her realize why the marine birds were flying higher than usual for the last couple of days; the orcas will capture anyone, no matter who it was.
---
#94 Posted: 00:08:00 22/11/2015
Rose layed down on the beach. "Man you tired me out. I'll give you a point well done." She said panting a little. She was unaware of how close she really was due to her being tired.

ooc: stupid power shutting off!! smilie
---
SC
#95 Posted: 00:20:38 22/11/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: I know how that goes smilie

"You better take a rest for tomorrow. We orcas will never stop this. Too much fun." Gustave commented, feeling proud to have exhausted her. Then a loud grumbling from his stomach made him realize it was time to leave.
"Whoops. Guess that means it's time for dinner. See you around young Rose. You make sure you are well fed and full of energy too." he recommended, leaving Rose and out to hunt.

Sybil enjoyed the look on Yodel's scared to death face, so much that she almost forgot her current predicament. She got sucked away, and right inside the second set of jaws for the day, and the orca disappeared into the water, toying with her from the inside. Two hours until nightfall, and the female orca wanted to take advantage of what was left of sunlight.
---
#96 Posted: 00:30:19 22/11/2015
"Oh I will. But I need to rest for now.." She then layed down and rested for awhile.
---
SC
#97 Posted: 00:48:29 22/11/2015 | Topic Creator
If Yodel was nearby, he would have teased her, but he has returned to his tree, not wanting anything to do with that beach or those mad killer whales.

Back at the shore, brothers Rumble and Ricky were watching Rose. They thought she was mad for resting so near the water, but the better for them. Ever since they let Crocux free, and since another orca claimed Sybil before they did, Rose was the perfect target. Ricky wanted to leave her alone, but his brother convinced him that if they didn't capture her, then some other orca will eventually. He let Ricky have the honor to hunt her before anyone else noticed that she was there. With a quiet approach, Ricky stalked Rose, and with barely any effort at all, managed to trap her. And without further ado, he started dragging her away. So much for Rose's rest.

Further into the water from there, the middle aged female found a spot to play. She dragged, shook, toss and snap at Sybil, giving her quite a harsh time. Sybil barely did any struggle, but she was dizzy, exhausted, and weak. Now she couldn't wait for nightfall to arrive...
---
#98 Posted: 01:18:45 22/11/2015
"Oh come on guys! I just got here." Rose said as she was helplessly draged.
---
SC
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#99 Posted: 02:39:19 22/11/2015
I updated Tupic's character sheet.
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
#100 Posted: 03:04:35 22/11/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: That's better smilie

Quote: Spyroconvexity
"Oh come on guys! I just got here." Rose said as she was helplessly draged.

"Sorry miss Rose, but the fun doesn't end until nightfall." Rumble declared, proud of his brother.
"Come on Ricky. Time to play catch!" he then said, with Ricky following him around and holding on to Rose. It really amused Rumble how Rose was trying to get away, but now they were far away from shore again, and even if Rose escaped the young brother's grip, they would just catch her again.

Somewhere at sea, Sybil was still having a harsh time. She was so exhausted that her breathing sounded raspy. But the orca didn't seemed to noticed this, and she was having so much fun that Sybil didn't have the heart to tell her that she has had enough. It was all just tossing and turning, receiving the cold afternoon air while she was thrown, and getting trapped several times within that cage of teeth. She remained quiet, and didn't bother struggling, but the turmoil seemed like it was taking forever, and unfortunately, there was still one hour left before nightfall.

On another part of the orca's territory, Nia and Angus were still surrounded by the darkness of that pair's impotent maw. But since tossing them would mean that they would simply fly away while mid air, they had to be comfort by just leaving them trapped there. Gena and Krush were happy by just shaking them and moving them from cheek to cheek, not opening their mouths for those last couple of hours, not even to talk. The fluttering of the young cockatoos was actually very comforting. It wasn't ticklish at all. It felt more like a massage.
"Do Sybil and the others really go through this... every day?" Angus whispered to himself, as he crashed again and again through the cheek's walls. Nia on the other hand, was having a great time. All that shaking and crashing was tiresome, but really exited. Not the distraction she was expecting, but it was nonetheless fun. It reminded her of the way she use to play with Jet before he became leader.
---
First | Page 2 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me