Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Haven Chronicles (The Missing s fourth act)
First | Previous | Page 44 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
The Haven Chronicles (The Missing s fourth act) [CLOSED]
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#2151 Posted: 02:41:15 22/02/2016
Skali wakes up with a start at the margay's cold nose. After getting her bearings, she makes sure everyone is acquainted with each other.
"Oh, see, you better watch out for this group of vagabonds. They'll--"
"You're the vagabond, Skali," Voraci interrupted.
"I was about to say," said Speckles.
"... You've met Voracivenom, and this here is Speckles, the real trouble maker," she continued, gesturing to the velvet worm.
"Yeah, well, you've seemed to have lost your touch. Getting soft--"
"Oh, shut up!"
This seemed to be the normal going-ons of this odd family, but it's clear that it's all in good fun.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:51:50 22/02/2016 by Waaksian
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#2152 Posted: 03:20:33 22/02/2016
Guardian saw the warbler leave and sighed. he slithered up to Sybil and waited for her to say something.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#2153 Posted: 03:26:26 22/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil took a look at Guardian, and saw him with much indifference.
"Tell me one thing... is it true that you stopped Crocux that day for his sake and not to save me?" Sybil said, believing that Guardian was still angry at her, and that if there was any chance that Crocux attacked her again, he wasn't going to stop him.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
#2154 Posted: 03:56:27 22/02/2016
Guardian went next to her and said "yes and no. I stopped him for his sake but I didn't know it was you he threatened. I don't think he was going to hurt you back then but I could tell he was angry and I didn't want to take any chances. If I knew it was you that would have made me even angrier at him. ether way whether I stopped him for his sake or yours would've been a stupid question to ask because I would've done it for the both of you, and I'd happily do it again and then some." he looked her in the eyes and said "I'm sorry for my behavior earlier. I was behaving rashly and out of desperation. family is everything to me. my family may be strange or odd or whatever word you would use but we're still family. all we have is each other and I couldn't go through the pain of losing any of my family again. they're all I've got and I can't let them get hurt. if any of my family gets hurt it hurts me even more. I know you would give your life to protect this haven and I would do the same for my family."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#2155 Posted: 04:15:28 22/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil found it a bit hard to forgive him, but she did understand his predicament.
"It's funny how you should defend Terrenceafter he tried to kill you." she said with irony, thinking it was a bit outrageous.
"But then again, Rose did try to kill me as well, though she wasn't being herself." she said, trying not to feel any pain about that event.
---
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#2156 Posted: 04:17:41 22/02/2016
(I really need to keep up here ... anyone got a recap and idea on bring Avius into things.)
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
#2157 Posted: 05:16:42 22/02/2016
Guardian chuckled "yea but not as ironic as the fact that it was my grandson that tried to kill me."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2158 Posted: 06:15:59 22/02/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: You can integrate your characters some other way. This RP is under constant movement.

Sybil also saw Rose as family, but she figured Guardian knew Terrence longer than she knew Rose.
"Anyway, I'm glad that ugly ordeal is over. I've had a few disputes with the warblers in the past, but that was very overboard." Sybil said, realizing how lucky she was to have warblers like Peepers to support her.
"I hope they don't stay angry for too long. Peepers is going to keep an eye on them just in case. Though I must say I can't help to think that Yodel made them think that way. That warbler is the most troublesome bird you can ever find." she explained, sometimes wondering why the heck did she continued having him around when even other warblers couldn't stand him.
---
#2159 Posted: 16:36:11 22/02/2016
Guardian nodded "yea I can understand that." he then smiled and said jokingly "want me to eat him?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2160 Posted: 20:11:09 22/02/2016 | Topic Creator
"If I want you to what!?" Sybil yelled in shock, caught off guard by the question. She then figured he was joking, but didn't find it funny.
"Look, I already told Crocux this; there are certain species you can eat ad others you mustn't touch. Yodel may the biggest pain for me, but I don't wish him harm." Sybil explained, realizing what a tough crowd Guardian and his family were. She didn't realize though, that deep inside, she would have taken his offer since Yodel has deeply antagonized her for years.
---
#2161 Posted: 21:31:33 22/02/2016
Guardian backed up is suprise "easy Sybil. I was only joking."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2162 Posted: 00:16:22 23/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil imagined it was only that, but joke or not, she wasn't amused.
"Well either way, it isn't funny." she let him know, not liking jokes of that nature. She then lied down right there, quite exhausted with dealing with the warblers. It was a good thing Sozen gave her a lift.

Peepers in the meantime, was with his resistance group and the rogue warblers that retreated, having a meeting of their own. Naturally, Yodel was present.
"We have grown so soft as well. What happened to our survival? What happened to Sybil's natives first policy? May I suggest that next time, we should act without her or anybody else finding out." Yodel said coldly, and while the rogue warblers agreed, the resistance fought back.
"Have you forgotten that it was Sybil who taught us to be better survivors? This island has more life, more entertainment, and more friends than we ever had. It's not like she has accepted every mongoose of the island to return here. Sholeh is here so we can keep a better eye on her activities and prevent a mutiny like with Shadow." Peepers said, with everybody at the meeting staring at Yodel, since he betrayed them when he decided to work with the Komodo dragon and Sholeh herself back then. This embarrassed him to no end, and was enough to silence him.
"And that Terrence guy? We know that he doesn't eat eggs, and that he was simply not himself when he attacked you lot. Come on, we have all been there." Peepers expressed, with the group looking at each other.
"Besides, he's here for the cobra's sake. Have you forgotten that he saved miss Sybil's life?" Peepers then concluded, everybody knowing that Crocux nearly attacked Sybl and that the cobra saved her. Everyone went silent, but many didn't understand why Sybil would allow a deadly crocodile to live there...
---
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#2163 Posted: 16:58:21 23/02/2016
AJ:
"Hello..," I shyly reply. My tail flicks back and forth as I watch the others. My deep, dark midnight blue eyes sparkle in the cool shade away from the dry sweltering heat of the day.
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8581
#2164 Posted: 21:53:11 23/02/2016
Ooc: who is AJ talking to?
---
SC
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8550
#2165 Posted: 22:05:46 23/02/2016
Quote: Spyroconvexity
Rose gave a sigh of relief. "That was my first big thing for the haven."

"You did good today.," Sayan said looking at Rose. He smiled, glad to see how well the tiger handled herself.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
#2166 Posted: 22:13:00 23/02/2016
OOC: Ah, he was talking to my characters. They're really far from everyone else.

The three stopped nagging at each other when AJ replied. "Oh, well, hey," Speckles said uncertainly.
Voraci bent down to the velvet worm's height and whispered a consolation, and turned back to the margay. "I'm sure you've re-acquainted yourselves by now. You're welcome to come over anytime you'd like!"
"Or you could live here, I don't care," Skali tossed in.
"It might be a bit too arid here for his tastes."
#2167 Posted: 22:52:32 23/02/2016
Rose looked at Sayan and hugged him.
---
SC
#2168 Posted: 03:05:55 24/02/2016 | Topic Creator
As Sybil lied down, she was starting to feel a bit sleepy. She didn't get much sleep last night worrying about the warbler's outrage, so she was short in energy.
"Well then Guardian, I think today is about as much I can take. Behave yourself, ad tell Crocux I will come visit him later in the day." Sybil said, laying her head in the soil, ready to take an hour or two nap before she could seize the day, or at least the afternoon, since it was almost noon.
---
#2169 Posted: 03:27:26 24/02/2016
in Crocux's den Shi arrived and woke him up. by know he was sitting their with Shi cleaning out clay and wood that were a few days old. it was going to take a lot of work to clean that mess.

Guardian rested his head next to Sybil and went to sleep himself. his head still hurt from when Jr tried to crush it.

(speaking of which) as Jr hang from were he was tied up he said "uh, guys. I know this is a happy moment and all but could you please get me down?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2170 Posted: 03:37:01 24/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil felt him, but she didn't mond since she was already getting use to the cobra sleeping alongside her.

Cole was about to untie Jr., but his sister stopped him.
"Just hold it there Cole! I believe it is best if we keep him this way. After all the trouble we went through to try to make him recover, I'm not going to risk this jerk stabbing himself again." Cheryl said sternly, having no intention of setting the mongoose free. Although Cole rarely listened to her, she was making sense that time. How could it be assured that he won't try to stab himself again once they untied him? Even he was having his doubts, since that mongoose seemed to have a small obsession with that. That was always the answer to his troubles.
---
#2171 Posted: 03:58:31 24/02/2016
Terrence chuckled and said "ok you have a point. look to only reason I stabbed myself the second time was because I was trying to make a point to the warblers. obviously they didn't see the point I was making so I'll just have to find so other method if I need to. which I hope I don't ever have to do. so look I'll quit stabbing myself if you guys can also fix my leg. deal?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2172 Posted: 04:21:56 24/02/2016
Rose turned to Mambo. "We will keep tabs on the rouges Mambo. But we need to make sure our new guest feels welcomed better." Rose said less she turned to Jr.
---
SC
#2173 Posted: 05:57:12 24/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: ShadeTheDragon
Terrence chuckled and said "ok you have a point. look to only reason I stabbed myself the second time was because I was trying to make a point to the warblers. obviously they didn't see the point I was making so I'll just have to find so other method if I need to. which I hope I don't ever have to do. so look I'll quit stabbing myself if you guys can also fix my leg. deal?"

"Point!? What point can one have to cause harm to himself you psycho!?" Cheryl yelled furiously, believing that if his objective was to cause pity, then it was the stupidest idea ever.
"CHERYL! That's enough!" Cole scolded, with his sister simply groaning in frustration and leaving the scene. Cole looked at his leader, not sure on what to do, but Mambo knew exactly what to do.

"Alright then Mr. Terrence. We are going to release you from these vines, but know this; if you continue causing injuries to yourself, we won't help you anymore. We can't keep doing this every day you know." Mambo warned, knowing that Cheryl had a point. Why continue treating somebody if they are just going to wound themselves again? It would be as if they had done nothing to make him recover. Mambo released Terrence from the vines and left him once again in Cole's care, hoping the mongoose would realize that that was one of the rare times where he was actually serious.
---
#2174 Posted: 07:08:34 24/02/2016
AJ:

"I don't think Sybil would like me so close to the Outback, I mean I am rather small, but I will visit you as much as I can. So, if you didn't get my name it's Aeriji or for short just AJ. Well, I should probably return to my tree, before Sybil worries. Though you know my tree has a great underground home, it's were... I go quiet for a minute, Ivor, the badger lived, before he was died in "The War." Maybe you all could live there. That way we would always be together. There's a nice small stream there that is unaffected by the drought, because of the lush vegetation and undergrowth," I say with a small smile.

Meanwhile with Cole and Cheryl, Jaerl, the Peregrine Falcon, decides he can talk a little about me, but not too much. Standing beside Terrence Jr. his serious eyes shimmer in the dark. Taking a deep breath he speaks.

"Terrence Jr., you claim that no one knows your pain, well that is not true. I'm an orphan, I have no idea what happened to my parents. All I know is the day it happened was called Day of a Thousand Tears. My entire species were either killed by hunters or slowly suffocated from the toxic clouds that poisoned our air. However I am lucky compared to Aeriji ot AJ, the margay. Whatever he went through is so terrible that he can't even speak about it, well except with Chica, who, I haven't seen in a while," Jaerl says.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:25:41 24/02/2016 by Wyrstel
#2175 Posted: 16:14:04 24/02/2016
Terrence looks at Mambo and nods in understanding. the then looks at the falcon and says "I don't know my father. he died before I was born. but my mother was murdered before my very eyes savagely and brutally. I was barley old enough to fend for myself when it happened but i remember it very clearly. the only thing I can't remember is who killed her. I can't remember what they look like or let alone what species they were but I do know that they weren't humans. ever since that day everywhere I went it seemed like everyone was trying to kill me. to this day I still have reoccurring nightmares of that very day when my mother was killed."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2176 Posted: 21:10:49 24/02/2016
Jaerl nods in understanding but continues. "At least you can talk about it, little AJ, can't say a word. When he tries it hurts too much. The group was talking about humans and not a few minutes in, he fled, it is that painful. Think about that when you think about hurting yourself."
#2177 Posted: 21:23:54 24/02/2016
Terrence glared at the falcon and said venomisly "I wasn't hurting myself because of the pain falcon! I did it to try to prove a point to those warblers that it didn't matter what they did to me since killing me would've been a kindness of them or at least that is how it was before! in a way i was trying to get them to rethink their death penalty nothing more!"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2178 Posted: 21:26:22 24/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Mambo had a few chores to do, so he prepared to leave, but not without reminding Terrence of what they just discussed.
"Alright then, I'll leave you two alone. Remember what we talked about." he said, before flying off to his home.

After just half an hour, Sybil couldn't rest anymore. It only took that time for her to recover much of her energy, so after noticing that Guardian was still besides her, she gently grabbed him by the neck and proceeded to take him to her tree, being very careful not to trip with his tail. Afterwards, she was going to visit Crocux and spend more time with him like he did yesterday. She figured that many of the residents were afraid of him, so she figured he could use the company.
---
#2179 Posted: 21:34:15 24/02/2016
Guardian smiled "you know you could've said 'wake up sleepy head'" he bunched himself up "now before you go talk to Crocux their's something I need to talk to you about."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2180 Posted: 22:48:50 24/02/2016
"I'm glad to see that your innocence and compassion remains intact, despite all that has happened. We'll have to be careful with the rogues.," Sayan quietly said to Rose.
---
#2181 Posted: 00:27:33 25/02/2016
"And keep an eye on them." Rose said
---
SC
#2182 Posted: 00:29:02 25/02/2016
"Indeed.," Sayan said with a nod. "Them causing trouble is the last we need right now.," he added with concern.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:30:44 25/02/2016 by redwes
#2183 Posted: 01:26:22 25/02/2016
"We should have a talk with Peepers." Rose said.
---
SC
#2184 Posted: 01:58:10 25/02/2016
"Well that is good then. I was just letting you know that you are not alone. You can always count on me to be here to help whenever I can," Jaerl says draping a wing over Terrance Jr.
#2185 Posted: 02:13:35 25/02/2016
Terrence jumped, since he's not used to such kindness, when the falcon made contact with him.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#2186 Posted: 02:16:20 25/02/2016
Ooc: Uhhh.... very short recap on where we are? This time I really will try to stay caught up
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
#2187 Posted: 02:36:07 25/02/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Well, the drought is getting worse, there was an outrage with the warblers since the mongoose Terrence attacked seven of them and just now, the issue was solved. Everybody is trying to resume their normal lives.

Guardian smiled "you know you could've said 'wake up sleepy head'" he bunched himself up "now before you go talk to Crocux their's something I need to talk to you about."

"Alright. I'm listening." Sybil said in his same tone, though wondering if it was a serious one...
---
#2188 Posted: 03:06:21 25/02/2016
Guardian sighed and said "well can you put me down first?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2189 Posted: 03:10:39 25/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil did it fast, not realizing she was still holding him on. She has grown extremely curious on what Guardian had to say...
---
#2190 Posted: 03:35:29 25/02/2016
Guardian looked at Sybil and said "as you know Sybil. I'm old, I'm not the young man(referring to himself being male) I once was. with this drought I'm forced to consider the possibility that I may very well die. in the event that does happen I wish to at least die knowing someone will take care of my family in my place. Sybil I wish for you to be that someone. If I die I want you to treat my children as if they were your own along with treating my grandson as if he was your own. you don't have to accept but I would rest easier knowing that if anything happens to me my family will have someone to care for them."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2191 Posted: 04:15:39 25/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Guardian looked at Sybil and said "as you know Sybil. I'm old, I'm not the young man(referring to himself being male) I once was. with this drought I'm forced to consider the possibility that I may very well die. in the event that does happen I wish to at least die knowing someone will take care of my family in my place. Sybil I wish for you to be that someone. If I die I want you to treat my children as if they were your own along with treating my grandson as if he was your own. you don't have to accept but I would rest easier knowing that if anything happens to me my family will have someone to care for them."

Sybil scratched her ear in disbelief. She refused to assimilate what the cobra just said.
"What are you talking about? This Haven is a place for survivors. Nobody is going to die on my watch!" she said sternly, hating when somebody thought the worst.
"Look, you're a snake, right? Snakes can go a long time without a meal as long as they eat something that will last." Sybil then said, assuming that was a very common scenario.
"Why I'll... I'll... I'll let you eat Yodel if you want to." she said out of pure desperation. She really was desperate to suggest something she so blatantly refused almost an hour ago.
---
#2192 Posted: 16:26:32 25/02/2016
Guardian recoiled at the sugestion and shook his head saying "now I didn't say I might die by starving Sybil. I'm saying that if enough predators lose control of their instincts and see me as a tasty snack then I may end up on the menu. besides i can't eat a bird! my daughter's a bird for gods sake! so please on't be serious about something like that because I wasn't."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:44:59 25/02/2016 by ShadeTheDragon
#2193 Posted: 19:18:40 25/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil felt incredibly embarrassed for what she said, especially since Guardian was right.
"You're right, yes, forgive my stupidity. I said it out of pure desperation." she admitted, wanting to forget she every said that, and even biting her tongue for contradicting her moral.
"Look, I will do like Sholeh. Ill build a fence around the tree and make sure neither of the predators get to us." Sybil said with sadness, Guardian reminding her that Rose was only the beginning.
"Or we can stay at the kea tree. They are great survivors, they know very well how to defend their home, and Im certain they wont object us staying there." Sybil suggested, wanting Guardian to eliminate such negative thought from his mind. Sadly, his concern became hers as well, since now, she wasn't as enthusiastic to visit Crocux as before, knowing that he had as much chance as any carnivore there to lose himself.
---
#2194 Posted: 21:06:17 25/02/2016
Guardian nodded "yea that does sound like a good idea. luckly my family has been through droughts before and not once has Crocux ever lost control of his instincts, he's actually been one to keep me in check actually, but it would be smart to take the high ground to be on the safe side. I'll let you choose were we stay since I trust your judgment."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2195 Posted: 02:59:42 26/02/2016
"Oh, really?" Voraci inquired. "It sounds like you have nothing to worry about, with a reliable resource like that. However, we wouldn't want to intrude and deplete it."
"One animal might not be much, but n--" Skali added before being cut off.
"We wanted to find a spot safe from all the commotion of all those going-on's about Shadow, you know?"
"Yeah, we wanted to make sure our--"
"Although we're thinking about moving closer to the beach. I'm afraid we may have isolated ourselves too much..."
The two serpents looked at each other, Skali giving the other a meaningful scowl. Voraci then glanced down at Speckles, who didn't reply. Finally, he sighed faintly. "Well, Aeriji, there was..." he looked at Skali again, who gestured for him to continue, "something we wanted to show you..."
#2196 Posted: 10:17:17 26/02/2016
Quote: Spyroconvexity
"We should have a talk with Peepers." Rose said.

"Agreed.," Sayan said with a nod. Someone like Peepers could keep an eye out even when they couldn't.
---
#2197 Posted: 14:41:05 26/02/2016
Rose nodeed and walked with Sayan to Peepers tree.
---
SC
#2198 Posted: 16:48:42 26/02/2016
AJ:
"Oh, well then lead the way. Also I wouldn't worry about depleteing it, the stream is sustained by a massive underground source. In fact if you don't mind getting a little wet you can hear it," I reply, my tail flicking back and forth.
#2199 Posted: 21:42:20 26/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Guardian nodded "yea that does sound like a good idea. luckly my family has been through droughts before and not once has Crocux ever lost control of his instincts, he's actually been one to keep me in check actually, but it would be smart to take the high ground to be on the safe side. I'll let you choose were we stay since I trust your judgment."

Sybil was quite relieved with the news, though still had a few doubts.
"Well, we can ask the keas first. I rather stay at my own tree, but I'm not sure how long a fence would take. My tree is wider than Sholeh's, so it will take quite long." Sybil expressed, knowing that time was something too precious and limited now.
"Anyway, I'll talk to the keas either way. They could help us build a fence, since we have a better chance of survival of them protecting us." she then explained, believing that was the best optionat the moment.
---
#2200 Posted: 22:03:36 26/02/2016
Terrence hobbled along and saw he was to high up to get down. "great, I have a broken leg and i'm too high up to climb down. it'll be a merical if I can climb up my own tree." he winced in pain "man I really didn't think the whole thing through when I reopened that stab wound of mine. goes to show yea how stupid i can get if I get desperate."

Guardian nodded "ok then we'll do that. better off to be smart then dead."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
First | Previous | Page 44 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me