Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Haven Chronicles (The Missing s fourth act)
First | Previous | Page 10 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 48 49 50
The Haven Chronicles (The Missing s fourth act) [CLOSED]
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#451 Posted: 01:31:08 30/11/2015
"you and me both. Uh could you please let go of my snout?" and poor Sybil didn't realize her claws were also digging into his snout causing him to bleed a little.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:36:52 30/11/2015 by ShadeTheDragon
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#452 Posted: 01:39:33 30/11/2015 | Topic Creator
"Oh!" Sybil exclaimed, immediately letting to. She believed that the slide was the cause of the bleeding and not her claws, since they weren't that sharp to begin with (but it was because of her pride for not admitting it.)
She was about to say something, but remained silent... until she found a rock big enough for her to climb on and do her descent much faster. Before she would give one final push, she turned to Crocux.
"So then, should I trust in not being worried about your persecution?" she asked, deep inside thinking that his apology was only because his foster father was around, and that he was still going to make promise of his threat once he wasn't under surveillance.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
#453 Posted: 02:42:53 30/11/2015
Crocux looked at her and asked "you mean you don't hate me?" with tears still in his eyes.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:40:49 30/11/2015 by ShadeTheDragon
#454 Posted: 02:54:22 30/11/2015 | Topic Creator
"Only if you don't." Sybil answered, rushing him. She wanted to get off the mountain fast, but not because of Crocux, but because she couldn't stand the cold anymore.
---
#455 Posted: 03:02:18 30/11/2015
He smiled and said "in that case race you to the bottom." and started going down the mountain using himself as a sled down the mountain. The cobra smiled and turned towards Jack only to find that he was gone. Confused he looks over the edge to see jack had already went ahead down the mountain without him. Upset and alone he wondered how he was going to get down.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:41:14 30/11/2015 by ShadeTheDragon
#456 Posted: 03:11:27 30/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil waited for him to get a bit ahead, since she wasn't interested in a race. But after a small wind chill, she decided to go ahead, raising so fast that she soon caught up with Crocux. It was still a long way down, and as soon as she reached the warm ground, she was going to scold Goliath so badly for leaving her stranded there.
---
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8581
#457 Posted: 03:18:32 30/11/2015
"I needed to get air. Too many people in my cave." Sozen said.
---
SC
#458 Posted: 03:52:11 30/11/2015
Shilise nodded understanding. Then she had an idea, the den that she crocux and jack lived in had plenty of room for Sozen to move in even with the cobra moving in and have enough room for some guests. So "why don't you move in with us? Their's lots of room in our den and that way we can be more like a family. Besides you have to get lonly in that cave up their and i worry." their was another reason but she didn't say anything.

Jack was taking his time going down the mountin while crocux and sybil were neck in neck as they went down the mountin.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#459 Posted: 03:58:47 30/11/2015
"I like the silence up in my home. I'm not the social kind of bird." Sozen said.
---
SC
#460 Posted: 04:08:34 30/11/2015
Shilise wasn't that easy to be deturred and said "in that case i'll just move in with you. If that's ok with you that is." she was going to have to confess her feelings for him if he said no again since she really wanted to be with him.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#461 Posted: 04:27:02 30/11/2015
"Why do you want to move in with me?" Sozen said.
---
SC
#462 Posted: 04:43:06 30/11/2015
She blushed saying "well it seems pritty lonly up their all by yourself and i worry about you." she said honestly. She wasn't lying but the real reason was because she liked him, a lot.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#463 Posted: 05:56:54 30/11/2015
"Nice to meet you two, Mambo and Cole ... I should probably warn you though, I've got amnesia, or something like that." Avius nodded, hooting.
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
#464 Posted: 06:01:28 30/11/2015 | Topic Creator
"Huh, amnesia huh? Well, that's usually caused by a bump on the head. There's nothing we can do except wait for you to recover and then you can explore the Haven. Perhaps there will be something to jog your memory." Mambo kindly explained, willing to let the owl stay as long as he needed. He seemed harmless so far, and anyone who was nice was always welcomed.

Back at the mountain, Sybil and Crocux reached the bottom of it, from the chilly ground to the warm comfort of the taiga's sand. Sybil arrived just a few seconds before Crocux, but the crocodile almost landed on top of her. Nothing happened though, but Sybil just lie down that ground, welcoming the heat it provided.
"I'm just going to die for a while here." she said sarcastically, not moving an inch. She wanted to rest for a while before she began the long work of gathering food. She could see that Crocux was in a playful demeanor right now, and she hoped it would stay that way. However, even lying there and doing nothing, she still remained wary of him, especially since she just noticed that the cobra wasn't with him anymore.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:04:46 30/11/2015 by Felines
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8550
#465 Posted: 07:40:47 30/11/2015
Higher up on the mountain, Sayan was still at work digging his way into the cave-- and hopefully the solution to their food storage problem. 'Burr...,' he shivered. He dug and dug, determined to get to that cave. 'Gurr...,' his stomach growled now very much famished. And yet-- he kept digging. By now, the many layers of snow had frozen over time and some of it was already ice. Fortunately, the determined leopard had found a weak spot where the snow wasn't quite as hard and he was able to slowly dig through-- with effort and time. He kept digging and digging until-- he saw something.

The leopard had formed enough of a hole in the slightly softer snow that he was able to see through into the cave beyond again confirming that the actual cave was still intact. It gave him hope-- hope that the previously seen hole wasn't a false illusion or that it wasn't all that was left of the cave. With that new hope, he kept digging and digging and finally formed a hole big enough for him to fit through. Not quite enough for some of the larger habitats and especially not the ones the size of an elephant or giant bird. But it was enough for him to take a look at the interior-- or perhaps take a well deserved rest. He slipped through the carefully created hole, just able to see with what of left of the sunlight going through the 'window' above.

'Finally,' he thought to himself as he practically collapsed on the ground exhausted.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:45:23 30/11/2015 by redwes
#466 Posted: 09:58:37 30/11/2015
"Wouldn't your family miss you?" Sozen said.
---
SC
#467 Posted: 13:14:02 30/11/2015 | Topic Creator
As the keas continued treating their guest, one of their sentry, who was taking a stroll around the island, informed Mambo and Cole about the inevitable drought. But the always optimistic Mambo wasn't so worried. They keas lived on the cold wilderness of New Zealand, so limited supplies wasn't that much of a problem for them. Mambo however, gathered his flock for a reunion while Cole kept watch of the owl, ordering them to help Sybil as much as they could. A drought was nearly nothing for them, but it could be trouble for the civet and her friends, since they were so used to the abundance the Haven had always provided.
---
#468 Posted: 15:05:30 30/11/2015
Crocux smiled saying "well that ain't happinan today."

Shilise already considered it and said "they won't mind so long as i'm happy."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#469 Posted: 17:00:44 30/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil wondered what did Crocux meant by that comment, but had a few suspicions. Either way, she wasn't comfortable with him, so only lying down for a few seconds, she got up again.
"Well I'm leaving now to help Rose with the gathering. You... do whatever you want." she said without care, having no idea why other things a crocodile did for entertainment. As Sybil walked down the rest of the mountain, she gave occasional, dissimulated glances back at Crocux, still unwilling to trust him.
---
#470 Posted: 17:07:17 30/11/2015
Crocux fallowed saying "well i want to help. just tell me what to do and i'll do it." once he caught up with her he said "i know i betrayed your trust, but that doesn't mean i don't want to do what i can to earn it back, besides you need all the help you can get."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#471 Posted: 17:13:46 30/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil was still unwilling to trust him, but he was right about needing all the help she could get.
"Well, you seem very successful in catching fish. In the wetland, there are pigeons you can hunt too. We have a lot of meat eaters as residents, so we need to hunt as much as we can." Sybil explained, knowing that Sayan, Rose, and even Crocux himself were limited to fish and meat alone. She wasn't worried about herself, since she was omnivore, yet she knew she could help a little with the fish and maybe even an occasional lizard as small snack.
---
#472 Posted: 17:16:34 30/11/2015
Crocux nodded saying "got it." and galloped to the sea to get some Chinook for the drought to come.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#473 Posted: 20:29:31 30/11/2015
Rose meanwhile was helping pull the carts of clay to the chimp.
---
SC
#474 Posted: 20:50:03 30/11/2015
(I'm assuming Avius was told about the drought?)

(Oh, is it okay that, if Avius does recover any memories, that they'll reference the Ga'Hoole world?)

Avius had begun relaxing, but he didn't believe he had any injuries; what if he couldn't 'recover' from this problem? "So ... there's some kind of drought, huh? What exactly is that?"
---
#475 Posted: 21:28:58 30/11/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: He must have heard the conversation at least. And Spyroconvexity, remember that Jack is currently at the mountain and hasn't settled a workplace (as far as I know).

Cole was kinda surprised that the owl never heard of a drought before, but proceeded to answer him anyway.
"Well, it's a period of time where food will become scarce and the terrain will become arid and poor. We can go through it without a problem if we prepare for it in time." he said, though wondering for how long the drought will last. That was usually too hard to estimate.

As Sybil finally returned to the beach she loved so much, she came to see how the orcas were doing, meeting Rose in the process.
"Good afternoon Rose. Exploring the procedure?" she asked, greeting the orcas as they came by. It was such an odd feeling being at that beach without getting nabbed by one of them and being tossed around like a helpless toy.
---
#476 Posted: 21:36:58 30/11/2015
not long after words Jack reached the beach. he found Sybil and cought up with her to see what he could do. "so were do you want me to set up shop?" Crocux galloped along with a few chinook in his mouth. without putting the fish down he tried to say "were do you want me to put these."

Shilise then added "besides your family too Sozen, so really i'll still be with my family."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#477 Posted: 21:43:55 30/11/2015 | Topic Creator
"Wherever you want." Sybil answered Jack, before turning to Crocux.
"Oh. was going to tell you to wait for a bit until we found a spot at the mountain." Sybil said, not knowing that Sayan was already on the case.
"My tree is big enough for temporary storage, but that's a bit too far." she then said, not wanting Crocux to travel too far, or a better reason, she didn't want him to know where she lived, even though he would probably find out sooner or later. As she pondered, she looked around the beach for a possible storing place...
---
#478 Posted: 21:58:50 30/11/2015
he dropped the fish their and said "i already know were you live Sybil and it isn't to far for me." Jack went over to more solid ground not wanting to work in the sand. once he found a good spot he shouts "how about here?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#479 Posted: 22:04:17 30/11/2015 | Topic Creator
"Fine. Wherever you're comfortable." Sybil said to Jack, heading now to her tree with Crocux following her. She didn't like the idea of him knowing where she lived, but there was nothing to be done. One thing was for certain; she wasn't going to change her opinion on mongooses just for his sake.
---
#480 Posted: 22:09:10 30/11/2015
Jack got to work on setting up shop. Crocux stopped and said "i feel like i'm forgetting something, but what?"

back at sozens place...

the cobra waited and accasonally would yell "HEY!!! ANYONE OUT THEIR!? I CAN'T GET DOWN!!"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#481 Posted: 22:21:29 30/11/2015
"You ready to start making storage pots?" Rose said as she brought a wagon of clay.

"Fine but I think I've got enough air. I'm heading back." Sozen said.
---
SC
#482 Posted: 22:22:09 30/11/2015 | Topic Creator
As there were just a few yards away from her tree, Sybil started to wonder if it was such a good idea having Crocux as company for so long. It was then than she suddenly remembered that it was the cobra who quite probably saved her from him, even though Sozen was around too.
"Hey, that cobra that raised you... I didn't even got his name. Where is he anyway?" she asked Crocux, finding it strange that the snake didn't slide with him when they did that race.

As the snake was stranded in that cold, high mountain, he didn't have to worry for long. Goliath, who woke up with a jump, quickly flew up the mountain to fetch Sybil, unaware that she was already down. He was so scared of the big scold he was going to receive for leaving her up there for so long.
---
#483 Posted: 23:07:06 30/11/2015
Crocux froze. He dropped the fish saying "aw shoot! He's still up their! That's what i forgot! I left him up their!"

Shilise smiled saying "ok race ya their." and got a head start.

Jack smiled saying "you bet." and got to work with molding the clay.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#484 Posted: 23:16:46 30/11/2015 | Topic Creator
But before it could occur to Crocux to go look for him Sybil stopped him.
"It's alright Crocux. I'm sure Sozen will notice him and bring him down here." she assured, really wanting to believe that the big eagle really wanted to be of service as he claimed.

"Mistress Sybil? Mistress Sybil!" Goliath called, getting into the mountain near where he left Sybil. His voice sounded more like a chain of grunting sounds rather than an actual voice, so it was quite difficult to understand him.
---
#485 Posted: 00:05:49 01/12/2015
Meanwhile, Sayan was just waking up from his unexpected rest. 'Where am I?... Oh right, I was just checking out the cave..,' he thought still famished but little more rested. He slowly got up and looked around, indeed recognizing it was the same cave he remembered before albeit with some differences. He looked at the entrance he had created and above at the 'window' he originally saw. He would have to expect that entrance later, but at least they would have light. As he walked around the interior, the rather decent size of the cave remained intact with none of it collapsing in on itself or otherwise becoming unusable. The walls of the cave were slightly coated with ice and some light snow had seeped in through the new window. 'Slightly less cozy, but the food will keep cold.,' he thought to himself. The spot will he had just laid was still the same stone, but a light layer of snow had coated the floors of the cave as well. 'Yes... this will work. Just need to expand the entrance a little more and show the others how to get here.,' he thought. He knew Rose probably already knew most of the way so she could help guide others too if needed.

He double checked the interior for any signs of damage, before looking again at the entrance. "Grr...," his stomach growled. He sighed, knowing he needed to get back to the others. He slipped back through the hole, prepared for another trek down the mountain.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:06:17 01/12/2015 by redwes
#486 Posted: 00:22:12 01/12/2015
Thunder could be heard as Sozen and Shilise soon arrived at his home.
---
SC
#487 Posted: 00:28:48 01/12/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil heard the thunder, and assumed that it was Sozen about to bring the cobra back. As she waited, she helped Crocux with the fish he dropped, carefully placing them in his mouth so that he could continue transporting them to her tree.
---
#488 Posted: 00:32:06 01/12/2015
Crocux listened and didn't go to get him. Crocux sighed saying "ok. You know dad wasn't always a cobra. He used to be human."

The old cobra smiled seeing Sozen and Shilise return.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:48:14 01/12/2015 by ShadeTheDragon
#489 Posted: 00:34:15 01/12/2015
Sayan heard the thunder as well and wondered just how long he had been up there. In anycase, he proceeded to make his way down following the same path he took on his way up.
---
#490 Posted: 00:39:40 01/12/2015
Soon Sozen landed in his cave. He looked around. "Say wasn't your father here?"
---
SC
#491 Posted: 00:41:48 01/12/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: ShadeTheDragon
Crocux listened and didn't go to get him. Crocux sighed saying "ok. You know dad wasn't always a cobra. He used to be human."

Sybil heard his comment, and gave a quiet scoff. She believed Crocux was just fooling around, but when she was about to return the joke, she decided to remain silent, not wanting to accidentally ignite his volatile temper like before. As she finished placing the salmons, she continued leading Crocux to her tree, still without saying a word.
---
#492 Posted: 00:55:06 01/12/2015
The cobra came out saying "i'm right here" Shilise landed next to Sozen saying "well you won that round."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#493 Posted: 03:27:39 01/12/2015
"I wasn't really trying to race just get back home." Sozen said.
---
SC
#494 Posted: 03:42:48 01/12/2015
The cobra rolled his eyes and said "well sozen mind getting me to the beach. I got left stranded here and i cant get down."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#495 Posted: 09:46:56 01/12/2015
"Fine. Hop on." Sozen said lowering himself.
---
SC
#496 Posted: 14:10:34 01/12/2015 | Topic Creator
Goliath was still looking for Sybil, when he saw Sozen flying up the distance. He then assumed he was bringing Sybil back to the beach, much to his embarrassment. He flew off the mountain and right to his home, quite ashamed to have fallen asleep earlier.

In the meantime, Sybil and Crocux reached the tree, ready to deposit the Chinook.
"Alright Crocux. Right here." she instructed, pointing on in between the roots, which were covered in leaves that she left there when she and Rose slept there the other night. Then to her horror, she noticed her creek. It was running less water than just a week ago. It wasn't very noticeable, but being that where she gets her main food source, she caught on, realizing just how bad the drought business was.
---
#497 Posted: 14:49:04 01/12/2015
The cobra got on and held on tightly kust in case. Shilise hopped over to the entrance and said "bet i can beat you to the beach unless your scared." "ohhhh sozen you going to take that? Lets show her who's boss shall we?"

Crocux deposited the chinook and saw her shoked face. He new it was bad so it's time to pick up the pace, he says "i'll get going to get some more, ok?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#498 Posted: 15:01:12 01/12/2015 | Topic Creator
"Wait wait, this is not a good storing place. Fish spoil easily and fast. I'll go look for Rose and ask if she and Sayan found a good place around the mountain." she said, knowing that the heat combined with the humidity of the forest was going to make the fish unable to consume, so to not make the work in vain, she went to find Rose at the beach to see if indeed there was a worthy place for storage.

The orcas continued with their work, some of them grumbling because they needed the game. The adults especially had to keep an eye on the restless teenagers to prevent any temptations from taking over them.
---
#499 Posted: 18:40:32 01/12/2015
Crocux waited and said "ok, you're the boss."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#500 Posted: 18:49:31 01/12/2015
(I need to reply more often, but i've been distracted.)

"Oh, okay. Sounds like you've got this covered then." Avius ruffled his wings and looked around, getting bored.
---
First | Previous | Page 10 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me