Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Yawn and Tech Tiki Traps Questions? [CLOSED]
INTIMIDAT3R Blue Sparx Gems: 857
#1 Posted: 17:13:13 12/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Yawn and Tech Tiki Traps...

If they ever get released and the Tech Tiki gets released as a single...

What would you do to get them?

Or would you tell TFB snd Activision to get bent?
---
"I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith."--- 2 Timothy 4:7
darkchylde28 Gold Sparx Gems: 2175
#2 Posted: 17:25:56 12/11/2015
Walk into a retail outlet and plunk down my $x.xx per unit and be happy about it?

-Doug
---
SSA: Complete, SG: Complete, SSF: Complete, STT: Complete (Save Yawn Traps), SSC: Complete (To Date) + Various Chase/Promotional Variants
Phoenix_Lord Gold Sparx Gems: 2061
#3 Posted: 17:56:35 12/11/2015
Agreed with Doug....I already have the Tiki Trap...and would say "Its about damn time" when I bought the 3 Yawn Traps.
---
Theres no SuperChargers Cards. So I'm making my own... smilie
GaiaMemories Emerald Sparx Gems: 3753
#4 Posted: 21:17:48 12/11/2015
If I could get a light yawn trap for under $20 I would buy it in a heartbeat.
---
Hahahahaha
mastermc54 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3448
#5 Posted: 23:43:59 12/11/2015
I think enough people haven't complained regarding the lack of yawn traps to get the attention of Activision. If we all banded together and wrote an email all on the same day to somebody in Activision marketing, we might have an outside chance of getting some yawn traps...as for now, it seems bleak. You'd think a fan community or some of these online video bloggers could have some sort of voice to get things done. I bet a boycott of Skylanders merchandise by a whole segment of a fan community would get their attention, but we all know that's not going to happen.
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#6 Posted: 02:00:28 13/11/2015
Quote: mastermc54
I think enough people haven't complained regarding the lack of yawn traps to get the attention of Activision. If we all banded together and wrote an email all on the same day to somebody in Activision marketing, we might have an outside chance of getting some yawn traps...as for now, it seems bleak. You'd think a fan community or some of these online video bloggers could have some sort of voice to get things done. I bet a boycott of Skylanders merchandise by a whole segment of a fan community would get their attention, but we all know that's not going to happen.

I agree with this. In the other thread I urge those that are NOT happy to give them a call. It's more about them waking up to that. I've threatened to quit before, and this is the closest I'm getting. Yes 3 simple traps but for those that have chunked down $200 in traps AND bought the cases expecting to complete it need to send their venom Activision's way. If I had known that was going to happen I would've given this $200 to Extra Life. smilie

I'm of the opinion these last traps won't show up...it would literally be a Santa Claus move. I'm not entirely sure the Tiki Tech Trap was EVER planned for a single release. There is a REMOTE case of these showing up at $5 below, but my spidey senses are tingling here.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:01:34 13/11/2015 by TakeYourLemons
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#7 Posted: 02:20:20 13/11/2015
i swear, if the light yawn shows up worldwide, it's gonna start snowing in Los Angeles in July.
Flaccid Hot Dog Emerald Sparx Gems: 3362
#8 Posted: 18:38:48 13/11/2015
My fiscal senses will not allow me to put down more than $30 for one trap. Can't Activision start up the Trap machines again and get in on this easy money?!
INTIMIDAT3R Blue Sparx Gems: 857
#9 Posted: 19:30:23 16/11/2015 | Topic Creator
By the looks of the shelves everywhere, people are boycotting not only Skykanders, but Lego and Infinity as well.

Maybe the gaming community has finally grown tired of sections of games being locked out unless you buy certain things.

Maybe the gaming community will finally wake up and start boycotting games from companies who release broken games and later patch them(or not, like Rebellion and Elite Sniper 3: Ultimate Edition, Microsoft and the Master Chief Collection).
---
"I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith."--- 2 Timothy 4:7
UncleBob Ripto Gems: 4565
#10 Posted: 20:20:04 16/11/2015
Quote: INTIMIDAT3R
Maybe the gaming community will finally wake up and start boycotting games from companies who release broken games and later patch them(or not, like Rebellion and Elite Sniper 3: Ultimate Edition, Microsoft and the Master Chief Collection).

It's going to get worse. Why pay playtesters when people will pay you to buy the game and test it for you?

Seriously, look at Activision and Nightfall. How does something like *that* slip through the cracks? Still wondering how they missed the platinum Treasure Chest...
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me