First | Previous | Page 7 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Wave 3 & 3.5 [OFFICIAL TOPIC]
Insane01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2038
#301 Posted: 21:29:14 01/12/2015
I'm thinking that the combos are Wave 3.5, defpally, but you could also be right since there's essentially two figures (DD Trigger Happy & Thrillipede), two vehicles (Gold Rusher & Buzz Wing) and one Trophy (Land - Count Moneybone) left in the series. Everything else is either variants and, if applicable, single packs.
I have yet to see the regular Sky Racing Pack. I'm having a hard time with single races any way. I wish you don't have to get a star in any of the single races in order to do Boss Pursuit.
---
" Am I the mad one or are you?"
then, again, "we're all mad here
"
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#302 Posted: 22:06:12 01/12/2015
Got my wave three vehicles at TRU.
---
Dead
aad2201 Green Sparx Gems: 395
#303 Posted: 22:50:07 01/12/2015
Good thing I went back
Today, scored all three vehicles
Cicada17 Green Sparx Gems: 498
#304 Posted: 23:34:32 01/12/2015
Just want to mention that thumptruck is awesome. Love the giant rubber wheels. Anyone old enough to remember Stompers?
Okaps Platinum Sparx Gems: 6245
#305 Posted: 01:26:19 02/12/2015
Quote: chained skull
My TRU in south elgin had no wave 3 vehicles, thought I was going to get something good when I'm and at home :/

Apparently those got overlooked in the morning and they're stocked now :u
Got more wave 2 characters in too.
---
#all Spyros are valid
#306 Posted: 03:43:52 02/12/2015
For those who have Nightfall already, does she live up to the hype? I'm curious because I'm going to GS this Saturday (12/5) for Skylander Day, picking up her and MTDC for the B1G1 free deal.
As for the three Wave 3 vehicles?
Got them fresh right out of the boxes. My TRU didn't have them out when I got there because of the chaos from Friday to Monday (Black Friday-Cyber Monday)
---
"
Skellington Blue Sparx Gems: 638
#307 Posted: 15:18:39 02/12/2015
Re: whether Nightfall lives up to the hype--

Minor spoiler below...

I grabbed her on SSC release day, then had to wait for the Xbox 360 patch until I could play her. She looks cool and has a creepy voice (she practically threatens Buzz at one point when they interact) but I can't say I found her gameplay significantly better than plain ol' Stealth Elf. That being said, I think her figure is one of the best Skylanders ever created. My advice: buy her without a second thought.
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#308 Posted: 15:32:44 02/12/2015
Quote: Okaps
My TRU in south elgin had no wave 3 vehicles, thought I was going to get something good when I'm and at home :/

Apparently those got overlooked in the morning and they're stocked now :u
Got more wave 2 characters in too.

TY I should be in like 20 to pick up shield striker and EEDR, running a fever and being sick yesterday was bad but staying home today and feeling great is great

Quote: Insane01
For those who have Nightfall already, does she live up to the hype? I'm curious because I'm going to GS this Saturday (12/5) for Skylander Day, picking up her and MTDC for the B1G1 free deal.
As for the three Wave 3 vehicles?
Got them fresh right out of the boxes. My TRU didn't have them out when I got there because of the chaos from Friday to Monday (Black Friday-Cyber Monday)

Yeah she is pretty good, her attacks are pretty good, and the way she looks is just awesome. I bought her on amazon for 30 bucks after the recall in hopes the wii u would get patched and sure enough it did.
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
Dahvoo Emerald Sparx Gems: 3914
#309 Posted: 15:44:37 02/12/2015
If anyone is having trouble finding Wave 3 vehicles at ToysRUs, have them look up item# 779372.

That is the item number specifically for Wave 3 vehicle cases (each case contains 4 Splatter Splasher, 4 Thump Truck, 4 Shield Striker) and shows up as "Skylanders Superchargers Vehicle Asst Wave 3" that was to be put out on 12/1/15. It won't work if you're only looking for a specific vehicle, just cases of the wave 3 vehicles.

Went to my local store yesterday, and the clerk at Electronics said they didn't get any new vehicles in. I asked them to look up the number and they magically found the boxes in the back.
---
SSA: 37/37; SG: 99/99; SSF: 174/174; STT: 254/254 & 59/59 Traps; SSC: 294/294 & 32/32 Vehicles; SI: 338/339 & 29/34 Crystals. MAX Imaginator Level: 59
jedihunter12 Gold Sparx Gems: 2401
#310 Posted: 18:05:07 02/12/2015
Wonder when the sky pack is coming out
spoons10696 Gold Sparx Gems: 2525
#311 Posted: 20:17:18 02/12/2015
Just picked up the 3 wave 3 vehicles at TRU in Schaumburg, IL. Lots on the shelf sand got em with the $20 off $40 deal.
4inCreation Gold Sparx Gems: 2989
#312 Posted: 22:07:29 02/12/2015
Quote: jedihunter12

Its showing up on ebay... anyone know what retailer these are coming from?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:07:53 02/12/2015 by 4inCreation
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#313 Posted: 22:08:07 02/12/2015
It has been decided, I'll get Splat and the Splatter Splasher for christmas. Even though I'm already the last person on earth to get her and I could get her at any time, I don't want to, simply because I want a nice christmas present. I haven't seen Splat yet so it will be a surprise to see her for the first time in-person. All the past years I've got the presents myself and stared at them for a good hour, so it wasn't really surprise. My only challenge now is to wait (obviously) and to try not to look at Splat when I get Splatter Splasher and some other Wave 3 stuff, that will be hard.
GigaCamo Emerald Sparx Gems: 4288
#314 Posted: 22:18:10 02/12/2015
I put the Splatter Splasher, Thump Truck, Shield Striker and the Legendary Sky Pack on my Christmas list. I'm not allowed to buy anything until Christmas and I live 40 min from a Toys R Us. It will be a whole lot cooler getting these as gifts than going to a store and buying them.
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3500
#315 Posted: 22:46:34 02/12/2015
As much as I want them now, I'm asking for Thump Truck, Elite Ghost Roaster, and Elite Dino-Rang for Christmas while I save up for Splatter Splasher, Shield Striker, and Elite Boomer this week.
#316 Posted: 23:42:13 02/12/2015
I`m probably gonna ask for elite ghost roaster and elite voodood, maybe Miseltoe dive clops, the normal sky pack and the two combo packs for Christmas.
---
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#317 Posted: 02:10:00 03/12/2015
Quote: 4inCreation
Quote: jedihunter12

Its showing up on ebay... anyone know what retailer these are coming from?

Probably amazon.it. I got it from them a few weeks ago. You can order it from there now if you like.
wah543 Gold Sparx Gems: 2787
#318 Posted: 02:57:07 03/12/2015
I'm hoping Pop Fizz's dual pack comes out before Christmas otherwise I'll break and just get Splat and the Splatter Splasher
Spybomb Blue Sparx Gems: 636
#319 Posted: 03:43:04 04/12/2015
Got these at the gamestop tonight
[User Posted Image]
Solaris Green Sparx Gems: 485
#320 Posted: 05:00:37 04/12/2015
Quote: Spybomb
[User Posted Image]

Has Nightfall been released at Gamestop?
#321 Posted: 05:09:26 04/12/2015
Quote: Solaris
[User Posted Image]

Yes....that's were I bought them
sprocketrocket Emerald Sparx Gems: 3679
#322 Posted: 11:36:40 04/12/2015
[User Posted Image]

No they are supposed to come out on the fifth
---
"When your beard is getting weird, Beard Spray! For men!"
#323 Posted: 11:55:33 04/12/2015
Quote: sprocketrocket

They aren't street dated they are just in gamestop skylanders day flyer. So yes they are available if the store chooses to not hold a non street dated product for a flyer then that's on the store
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#324 Posted: 11:58:57 04/12/2015
Quote: sprocketrocket

They aren't street dated they are just in gamestop skylanders day flyer. So yes they are available if the store chooses to not hold a non street dated product for a flyer then that's on the store

My friend, the manager at my local Gamestop, says he is going to hold them back until the 5th. I'll just wait until tomorrow to get them. Congratulations on getting Nightfall!
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
#325 Posted: 16:44:05 04/12/2015
I happened by Gamestop out running errands this morning. They have them, but will not be sold until tomorrow. I'm happy, because that means they won't be sold prior to the sale tomorrow. I assume most Gamestops are doing this.
#326 Posted: 19:20:29 04/12/2015
Oh god I did it again, I've ruined my christmas by buying the toys too early. I just couldn't resist Splats fabulousness. However she looks absolutely flawless and I can't decide who looks better, Splat or Nightfall? I won't be able to try her or the rest of my haul until Sunday, but that's no problem as her figure is amazing enough to wait two more days. As for the rest of my haul, I've got the Splatter Splasher (which also should've been a christmas present), The Sky Racing Action Pack & Elite Dino-Rang. They also had the rest of Wave 3 but I can wait for these. I have to say that Astroblast doesn't look that bad in person. And Elite Dino-Rang was worrying me for a while, because I sticked him on the glue pad and his boomerangs wouldn't fit inside the plastic case... that was bad. So I had to put him off and back on, now his boomerangs fit but they're still very close to the case.
#327 Posted: 23:12:03 04/12/2015
Quote: Deja Vu
Oh god I did it again, I've ruined my christmas by buying the toys too early. I just couldn't resist Splats fabulousness. However she looks absolutely flawless and I can't decide who looks better, Splat or Nightfall? I won't be able to try her or the rest of my haul until Sunday, but that's no problem as her figure is amazing enough to wait two more days. As for the rest of my haul, I've got the Splatter Splasher (which also should've been a christmas present), The Sky Racing Action Pack & Elite Dino-Rang. They also had the rest of Wave 3 but I can wait for these. I have to say that Astroblast doesn't look that bad in person. And Elite Dino-Rang was worrying me for a while, because I sticked him on the glue pad and his boomerangs wouldn't fit inside the plastic case... that was bad. So I had to put him off and back on, now his boomerangs fit but they're still very close to the case.

Wait the normal sky pack is out?
---
#328 Posted: 23:13:49 04/12/2015

Yes, at least here.
#329 Posted: 23:21:40 04/12/2015

Yes, at least here.

Define here.
---
#330 Posted: 00:04:38 05/12/2015

Yes, at least here.

Define here.

Germany.
#331 Posted: 01:06:54 05/12/2015

It's been out for a few weeks in Europe. I ordered it from amazon.it and have had it for a few weeks now. They actually had a pricing mistake on it at first and it was only the equivalent of about $23 after conversion.
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5337
#332 Posted: 01:59:07 05/12/2015
Got Splatter Splasher and Thump Truck! Still no Nightfall or normal sky pack 'round these parts though.
---
Boop me if you see this.
4inCreation Gold Sparx Gems: 2989
#333 Posted: 02:39:18 05/12/2015
Quote: defpally
I happened by Gamestop out running errands this morning. They have them, but will not be sold until tomorrow. I'm happy, because that means they won't be sold prior to the sale tomorrow. I assume most Gamestops are doing this.

Not around here. (Minneapolis area) Any GameStops that had time to open the shipment today put them on the floor for sale.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:47:24 05/12/2015 by 4inCreation
#334 Posted: 03:29:50 05/12/2015
Quote: Muffin Man
Got Splatter Splasher and Thump Truck! Still no Nightfall or normal sky pack 'round these parts though.

Did you get the vehicles at GameStop?
#335 Posted: 03:47:20 05/12/2015
Quote: TrapShadowFan
Quote: Muffin Man

Did you get the vehicles at GameStop?

No, Toysrus.
---
Boop me if you see this.
wideawakewesley Emerald Sparx Gems: 3271
#336 Posted: 13:13:04 05/12/2015
My son is getting in on this YouTube lark. He wanted to make a video about Smash Hit & Thump Truck, so here you go...

---
Contributor to Family Gamer TV - http://www.familygamer.tv/
Follow me on twitter - http://www.twitter.com/wideawakewesley
wah543 Gold Sparx Gems: 2787
#337 Posted: 17:17:19 05/12/2015
I just got Nightfall and Splat with the buy one get one from Gamestop then went across the street and picked up the Splatter Splasher and Shield Striker from Toys R Us, I also bought a random water trap to bring my total above $40 to get $20 off
#338 Posted: 19:05:56 05/12/2015
My toys r us tried to claim that weren't doing a sale, then tried to make the sale they were running into "10% off 35" and not $10 off. They still charged regular price plus their "Toys R Us tax." Headed to GS now, are they really selling Supercharger Skylanders for $6.50?

Edit: Oh. My. Gosh. My gamestop claims somebody was going to every gamestop in the area and buying all their nightfalls. My city is out of them.
Double edit: Called another GS a little further away, told them a scalper may be stopping by. He said he heard some guy hit a bunch of other stores, but because of this he said he will hold the figures right away. Score!
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 19:42:30 05/12/2015 by TrapShadowFan
#339 Posted: 19:41:27 05/12/2015
My toys r us tried to claim that weren't doing a sale, then tried to make the sale they were running into "10% off 35" and not $10 off. They still charged regular price plus their "Toys R Us tax." Headed to GS now, are they really selling Supercharger Skylanders for $6.50?

Edit: Oh. My. Gosh. My gamestop claims somebody was going to every gamestop in the area and buying all their nightfalls. My city is out of them.

Go and kill him.
#340 Posted: 20:13:40 05/12/2015
Ohhhh whee, that was funny... just stopped in the gamestop to pick up the figures I held and guess who walks in after me... the scalper... and his wife. The guy hands me the figures, saying they are the last two (they accidentally sold some yesterday since they got the ad late). The scalper begs me to make a deal with him (that's how I figured he was the guy) but I of course walked right past him smilie. Poor guy, he only got 4 or 5 stores worth!
Banditguy Green Sparx Gems: 224
#341 Posted: 21:15:15 05/12/2015
Has splat come to uk yet?
---
Mario kart 8: destroyer of friendships
Huntrz2 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1271
#342 Posted: 22:23:00 05/12/2015
Just ordered all the wave 3 vehicles from toys r us website.
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#343 Posted: 22:37:11 05/12/2015
I was at a gamestop today, and was the first one in the store, so I got my Nightfall and Missile tow Dive clops, and did some other stuff (such as coming in second at a Pokemon cities smilie) and remembered I wanted a second Nightfall to custom, so I went to a couple other gamestops, and they all said some guy came in and bought all the Nightfalls and Missile tow dive clops.
---
Dead
#344 Posted: 00:11:29 06/12/2015
Ohhhh whee, that was funny... just stopped in the gamestop to pick up the figures I held and guess who walks in after me... the scalper... and his wife. The guy hands me the figures, saying they are the last two (they accidentally sold some yesterday since they got the ad late). The scalper begs me to make a deal with him (that's how I figured he was the guy) but I of course walked right past him smilie. Poor guy, he only got 4 or 5 stores worth!

You do know he might not have been the scalper, he might have just been a guy that has been frustrated by the same scalper and you picked up the last two. Don't assume. Besides, that scalper better try and make his money quick, Nightfall is out all over the US in over 6,500 Gamestops and each one probably got at least 6 if not more - do the math. On top of that in the next couple weeks Target, Walmart and TRU will also have them. Most areas didn't even sell out, from what I saw there was little interest.

That scalper will end up with a bunch of figures he can't sell for markup and will have to waste gas returning them. And there is a chance that Gamestop will cut him off for returns if he returns too many, many stores are connected these days and track return patterns by ID. Trying to scalp non-chase variant Skylanders these days is stupid.
#345 Posted: 00:16:39 06/12/2015
I'll prolly go down tomorrow to my gamestop and get a fixed nightfall and MTDC, but the only reason why i may not is the fact that i have a nightfall already but it was one of the ones from the broken batch i don't want my nightfall to be unable to work on future games
---
#346 Posted: 00:31:02 06/12/2015
I'll prolly go down tomorrow to my gamestop and get a fixed nightfall and MTDC, but the only reason why i may not is the fact that i have a nightfall already but it was one of the ones from the broken batch i don't want my nightfall to be unable to work on future games

I wouldn't get another one if I was you. After all, they released the patch just to make Nightfall work (and other things). So I doubt they would break her again. And if they do, they will have to deal with a bunch of angry portal masters including me.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#347 Posted: 02:10:57 06/12/2015
My god... my local gamestop had no nightfalls...

But i got big bubble pop fizz and mtdc. BBPF is pretty fun..
#348 Posted: 03:19:53 06/12/2015
Was the first one at my GameStop and got both Nightfall along with MTDC. They only had six of each one. I'm sure they're going to start off with a small amount to see how well they sell, then get more.
---
"
#349 Posted: 04:36:57 06/12/2015
Got Nightfall! She's soooooo badass! And her hair animation is phenomenal!

Also picked up High Volt and Dive Clops. Just need BB Roller Brawl and Astroblast and I'll have all the elements covered this gen.
---
Boop me if you see this.
First | Previous | Page 7 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me