Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > The All Purpose Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Topic V4!
First | Previous | Page 3 of 19 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19
The All Purpose Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Topic V4!
Camo22 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3501
#101 Posted: 00:11:19 15/12/2015
Umm, where do I go to watch the stream live?
---
=Fixing Theories since Sep, 2015 / Deviant Art =
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#102 Posted: 00:28:50 15/12/2015
i want more humans in smash because i am a filthy capitalitst who loves playing this human game, made for humans
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#103 Posted: 00:38:53 15/12/2015
hoping for ether rayman or a banjo and kazooie duo. both would be great.
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3860
#104 Posted: 00:45:16 15/12/2015
Quote: Camo22

Nintendo's youtube channel. Or there Twitch channel.
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#105 Posted: 00:59:03 15/12/2015
Quote: Camo22

http://www.nintendo.com/nintendo-direct/12-15-2015/
Wreckingball13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#106 Posted: 01:06:24 15/12/2015
Quote: StriderSwag
i want more humans in smash because i am a filthy capitalitst who loves playing this human game, made for humans

Oink oink you capitalist pig
Camo22 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3501
#107 Posted: 01:19:45 15/12/2015
Thanks guys!
---
=Fixing Theories since Sep, 2015 / Deviant Art =
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#108 Posted: 02:22:00 15/12/2015
spoilers are starting to leak HIDE
GhostRoaster617 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3963
#109 Posted: 02:24:50 15/12/2015
My final hopes for this game are Bomberman, Rayman, Fawful, Leon and maybe someone from Undertale. I seriously doubt I'll get anyone on my wants list tomorrow, but I really hope I do or at least someone I like who I never knew we'd get.
---
Grave Clobber is back to bury you!
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6059
#110 Posted: 02:30:19 15/12/2015

I couldn't agree with this more.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#111 Posted: 02:35:09 15/12/2015
i wouldn't be surprised if someone from yo-kai watch gets in, like jibanyan, considering that's a game that is currently outselling pokemon in japan
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:35:26 15/12/2015 by DarkCynder_543
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8399
#112 Posted: 03:48:27 15/12/2015
I'm gonna be in class and go on YouTube to see "X is in Smash!!!!!" and yell at the top of my lungs.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#113 Posted: 04:08:49 15/12/2015
Quote: DarkCynder_543
i wouldn't be surprised if someone from yo-kai watch gets in, like jibanyan, considering that's a game that is currently outselling pokemon in japan

GOD PLEASE NO, ANYBODY BUT HIM
#114 Posted: 04:16:49 15/12/2015
Quote: ZapNorris
spoilers are starting to leak HIDE

What's your source?
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8399
#115 Posted: 04:38:16 15/12/2015

I would only buy him if he has that jingle. :3
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#116 Posted: 04:57:17 15/12/2015
Was able to download the update and datamine it. NWPlayer123 confirmed it, nothing in this preupdate but Cloud, Midgar, and the Victory Trailer. There might be another update tomorrow to avoid spoilers, and I for one believe that they'll be releasing the update about a few hours after the trailer to be able to have the DLC and Update launch live simultaneously.

for the love of god, let's stop complaining about swords.

i want k rool, inklings, and geno (i know geno is owned by square enix, but so is CLOUD.)

Sorry to tell you, but Geno's a Mii Fighter costume smilie

Really loving this screenshot.
[User Posted Image]
---
words. letters. filler.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 05:55:00 15/12/2015 by TacoMakerSkys
#117 Posted: 11:30:15 15/12/2015

GOD PLEASE NO, ANYBODY BUT HIM

I WILL PAWS OF FURY YOUR ****
---
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3551
#118 Posted: 11:57:04 15/12/2015
My bet is on Inklings, a third-party like Rayman or (unlikely) Shantae, and a new Mario RPG character.
---
My life is complete.
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#119 Posted: 12:54:22 15/12/2015
GENO MII HYPE BOIS
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#120 Posted: 13:12:51 15/12/2015
Quote: skylandersspyro
Quote: MugoUrth
Quote: somePerson
I'm gonna predict Snake.

Please, for the love of god, no!

I don't want Snake but for different reasons then "hes human noooo

Trust me, my reasons for not wanting him stem FAR beyond that.
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#121 Posted: 13:44:27 15/12/2015

Please, for the love of god, no!

Because he's an "emotionless" human?
---
words. letters. filler.
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#122 Posted: 14:48:52 15/12/2015
Shantae please!!!! Or Rico Jr.!!!!!!!
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
#123 Posted: 15:53:36 15/12/2015
Quote: TacoMakerSkys

Because he's an "emotionless" human?

[User Posted Image]
Emotionless would have sufficed. Plus, even that's just the tip of the iceberg, and since this isn't a Metal Gear Solid topic, I'm not going to go into it.
GhostRoaster617 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3963
#124 Posted: 16:13:35 15/12/2015
It's gonna be intense to know what happens today. Hopefully I like who's revealed as I'm unfortunately kinda in a bad mood since today hasn't been my day. I don't want Smash to be the nail that seals the coffin on me for today.
---
Grave Clobber is back to bury you!
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#125 Posted: 16:27:20 15/12/2015
Hype guys,
---
#126 Posted: 16:27:44 15/12/2015
Quote: Sesshomaru75
Realistic =/= emotionless, but w/e.

Mugo, I feel that you only say that you've played games like MGS just to make it look like you have a legitimate opinion when you actually don't.

Because if you did actually play MGS, you would know better...
Fact is, you don't, so it's pretty obvious to me that either you're lying, or you just have a warped and twisted view on how emotions and personality work.

But let's not get into this little argument again, shall we?

Too late, you brought it on.

Actually, I HAVE played the games, and honestly, I do NOT see any personality in it, and the claims saying it has any feel fake. Everyone makes this stupid argument that jokes =/= personality when it really doesn't. Jokes in overly serious games are nothing new, plus the jokes in the franchise are terrible. Outside the dumb jokes Snake makes, there's virtually nothing likable about his lack of personality, and even the jokes really aren't likable. But my biggest problem is how people feel like they need to FORCE me to like those ****ing games. And whether you see it or not, by defending it, you're basically telling me I'm not allowed to an opinion.

If you DON'T want to go into this further, then don't antagonize it. I won't go any further into details if you don't.

I've heard of a lot of leaks on Smash Brothers. Nothing on new characters though. The new info can't come soon enough.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:29:37 15/12/2015 by MugoUrth
#127 Posted: 16:48:49 15/12/2015
Actually, I HAVE played the games, and honestly, I do NOT see any personality in it, and the claims saying it has any feel fake. Everyone makes this stupid argument that jokes =/= personality when it really doesn't.

Actually, I HAVE played the games, and honestly, I do NOT see any personality in it

I do NOT see any personality in it

No emotion, huh?

But you're entitled to your wrong opinion.
#128 Posted: 16:54:40 15/12/2015
Too late, you brought it on.

Actually, I HAVE played the games, and everyone makes this stupid argument that jokes =/= personality when it really doesn't. Jokes in overly serious games are nothing new, plus the jokes in the franchise are terrible. Outside the dumb jokes Snake makes, there's virtually nothing likable about his lack of personality, and even the jokes really aren't likable. But my biggest problem is how people feel like they need to FORCE me to like those ****ing games. And whether you see it or not, by defending it, you're basically telling me I'm not allowed to an opinion.

If you DON'T want to go into this further, then don't antagonize it. I won't go any further into details if you don't.

For how long? Five minutes? lol

I'm not 'forcing' you to like these games, just finding you calling them "void of emotion and personality" to be laughable and complete BS.

I'm not telling you that you aren't allowed to have an opinion, just that your opinion regarding certain things doesn't really make much sense at all.

And do you really always have to overreact like that? If I didn't know better I'd assume you're, like, six or something.

I don't care how people treat you, you don't have an excuse to behave like a child, and people aren't going to treat you any better for acting this way either.

I played these games for days before I gave up and realized I didn't like them.

It's not BS. YOU may find it to have personality, but I honestly think you're nuts, just like you apparently think I'm nuts for not finding personality in it.

It does make sense, even if you don't see it yourself.

I don't consider it overreacting. Sometimes I stress out key points by using bold and caps, but I don't see that as overreacting.

I'm not acting like a child. Plus, no matter how I act, even if I'm mature about my dislike, I'm scum for not liking what many consider an all-holy, un-hateable franchise. It's one of those franchises people treat you like crap if you dislike no matter how mature you are about it. This is something I've learned from personal experience.

Actually, I HAVE played the games, and honestly, I do NOT see any personality in it, and the claims saying it has any feel fake. Everyone makes this stupid argument that jokes =/= personality when it really doesn't.

Actually, I HAVE played the games, and honestly, I do NOT see any personality in it

I do NOT see any personality in it

No emotion, huh?

But you're entitled to your wrong opinion.

Nope, not really. None of those convince me there's any personality in the game.

Please shut up about my opinion being wrong, because it's really not. Like I said, you guys think I'm nuts for not seeing any personality in it, yet I feel the same way about you guys for seeing personality in it, and apparently that's not going to change. I'll respect your opinion that it has personality in it if you respect my opinion that it DOESN'T have personality. Can we please drop it already?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:57:42 15/12/2015 by MugoUrth
#129 Posted: 17:09:42 15/12/2015

Nope, not really. None of those convince me there's any personality in the game.

Please shut up about my opinion being wrong, because it's really not. Like I said, you guys think I'm nuts for not seeing any personality in it, yet I feel the same way about you guys for seeing personality in it, and apparently that's not going to change. I'll respect your opinion that it has personality in it if you respect my opinion that it DOESN'T have personality. Can we please drop it already?

If you had actually payed attention to the story of the games, then you would understand how emotional those are. Snake just killed his life long mentor and inherited everything she built up to that point. Solid Snake watched his clone and somewhat of a father figure die in front of him, and helped him in his final moments. Quiet, who can't speak or she'll unleash a deadly virus, risked everything to save Venom Snake, then walked off into the desert to protect the rest of the world. Saying those aren't emotional to any capacity is like saying Greedo shot first in A New Hope. It's just wrong. There's a TON of emotion there. If you don't think there is, would you kindly give me an example of something that you think is emotional?
#130 Posted: 17:17:25 15/12/2015
On topic.... HYPE FOR DIRECT
---
I-Brawler Emerald Sparx Gems: 3565
#131 Posted: 17:22:41 15/12/2015
Quote: sonicbrawler182
http://www.nintendo.com/nintendo-direct/12-15-2015/

[User Posted Image]

22:00 GMT for those in the UK and Ireland.

repost
---
you never saw me
#132 Posted: 17:23:30 15/12/2015
I played these games for days before I gave up and realized I didn't like them.

It's not BS. YOU may find it to have personality, but I honestly think you're nuts, just like you apparently think I'm nuts for not finding personality in it.

It does make sense, even if you don't see it yourself.

I don't consider it overreacting. Sometimes I stress out key points by using bold and caps, but I don't see that as overreacting.

I'm not acting like a child. Plus, no matter how I act, even if I'm mature about my dislike, I'm scum for not liking what many consider an all-holy, un-hateable franchise. It's one of those franchises people treat you like crap if you dislike no matter how mature you are about it. This is something I've learned from personal experience.

Please shut up about my opinion being wrong, because it's really not. Like I said, you guys think I'm nuts for not seeing any personality in it, yet I feel the same way about you guys for seeing personality in it, and that's not going to change. Can we please drop it already?

I call BS.

But it does have personality, it's just that you're too narrow-minded to see it. And I don't think that you're 'nuts' either. Childish for sure, but not 'nuts'.

Not all games have to be colorful and filled with joy and rainbows to have personality and emotion, even an idiot would understand that.

It doesn't, plain and simple. It's like saying a dog doesn't bark when it clearly does, you're denying what's right in front of you because your mindset is too warped and narrow-minded.

Everyone else considers it overreacting, which it clearly is. Once again, you're denying what's right in front of you because of how narrow-minded you are.

You are acting like a child. Once again, you're denying what's right in front of you because of how narrow-minded you are. And boy it sure does suck repeating myself.

I don't think that you're 'scum', nor do I think that MGS is 'all-holy' or 'un-hateable' because it isn't, but I do consider you narrow-mind because you, once again, deny what's right in front of you.

That, and you have this "I'm always right and you're always wrong" mentality, even when people show you factual evidence against your opinion.

You know what, I was really trying to be mature about it, but no, you are just showing an example of why I hate MGS Fanboys so much.

How long do I have to play these ****ing games before you guys are satisifed? Because I've spent days on them and I don't think I can stomach playing these damn games much more.

You REFUSE to accept that someone doesn't see personality in a game, which is disgusting. I'm not "narrow minded" because I don't equate drab realism and repulsive jokes with personality, it's YOU who's being narrow-minded for refusing to accept that maybe SOMEONE has a different idea of personality than you do.

Realism DRAINS personality. No, it doesn't have to be super colorful, but if a game is monochromatic and overly realistic, that reads as having NO PERSONALITY to me. Dumb jokes don't fix the monochromatic graphics and unlikable characters, and they never will.

It only doesn't make sense to you because you are locked into one particular train of thought, so anyone else's opinion "duh, makes no sense." I'm not ignoring anything if it's not there, and no amount of fanboys shouting "NO! IT HAS PERSONALITY! YOU'RE WRONG AND RETARDED!" is going to make me see otherwise.

It's not overreacting just because YOU see it. Displaying an opinion and having others SHOVE THEIRS down your throat, how would YOU react. And before you say anything, I'm at least TRYING to respect your opinion, but apparently it just proves my last comment in my last post that no matter how mature you are, MGS Fanboys will treat you like crap.

Again, you're being an idiot. As for hating to have to repeat thyself, that makes two of us. Let's accept that we're never going to change each other's opinions and move on, unless you want to keep on throwing a fit about how my opinion is "wrong" some more.

I DON'T SEE ANY PERSONALITY IN THE GAME, AND I NEVER WILL, SO SHUT UP ABOUT IT! Having a different opinion from yours isn't wrong. YOU say it has personality, yet I've seen every argument and NONE OF IT convinces me that the **** game has personality. I'm not being close-minded, it's just that, for the last time, DUMB JOKES IN AN OVERLY SERIOUS AND MONOCHROMATIC GAME DON'T READ PERSONALITY TO ME, AND THEY NEVER WILL. And again, I have to type in bold and caps to stress the point.

Again, I'm TRYING to see the other side this time, but no, it's not good enough. I actually have to brainwash myself to think just like everyone else. I can't decide things for myself, I have to have OTHER people decide things FOR ME. THAT is what you are basically asking of me is to have everyone else decide EVERY OPINION I COULD POSSIBLY HAVE FOR ME.

This discussion is never going to change, so either let it go, let's just let everyone believe whatever they want and move on already, because this is NOT a Metal Gear Solid topic, this is a Smash Brothers topic, and let's try to keep it that way, so please, for the love of god, let's just drop it and move on already.
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#133 Posted: 17:28:00 15/12/2015
Please shut up.

So your HOPES and DREAMS?
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
#134 Posted: 17:28:30 15/12/2015

If you had actually payed attention to the story of the games, then you would understand how emotional those are. Snake just killed his life long mentor and inherited everything she built up to that point. Solid Snake watched his clone and somewhat of a father figure die in front of him, and helped him in his final moments. Quiet, who can't speak or she'll unleash a deadly virus, risked everything to save Venom Snake, then walked off into the desert to protect the rest of the world. Saying those aren't emotional to any capacity is like saying Greedo shot first in A New Hope. It's just wrong. There's a TON of emotion there. If you don't think there is, would you kindly give me an example of something that you think is emotional?

Ah, I see the problem here. I'm not clear enough on what I mean by "personality."

I'll admit, I'm not good at explaining things, but I'll try. I'm talking about fun, heartwarming characters, an overall feel that makes me smile, gameplay that's wacky and whimsical. That's not to say that a game has to have all of these things, but still. Personality is straying outside the box, coming up with new ideas that haven't been done. Sad moments like the ones you mentioned in that post doesn't read "personality," it's just saddness. Does it have emotion? Maybe, but it gives a negative emotion, one that doesn't make me feel good. I think it might be more accurate to say not so much the game has NO Personality or Emotion, but that it has NEGATIVE Personality and Emotion. Does that sound a bit more fair?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:29:12 15/12/2015 by MugoUrth
#135 Posted: 17:33:34 15/12/2015
PLEASE get back on topic.
---
#136 Posted: 17:34:18 15/12/2015
We should get back on topic
---
#137 Posted: 17:37:10 15/12/2015
I'm not really a MGS fanboy, though. lol

What's 'disgusting' is your refusal to realize what's right in front of you, that these games do have personality, and the fact that you think only colorful games can have personality and emotion.

Realism doesn't drain personality, what? lol

It doesn't make sense because you're denying what's right in front of you.

You are overreacting, that post is a clear example of that and I'm sure mostly everyone else would agree.

Once again you're too narrow-minded to realize what's right in front of you, and boy it sure does suck repeating myself. smilie

Oh my god, you are acting like a ****ing moron, you know that? You claim I'm being narrow minded, yet it's YOU who's treating opinions as facts. It's not "right in front of there" to me. It's NOT THERE AT ALL TO ME! PERIOD! NEVER WILL BE THERE!!! That's my opinion, but no, it's not good enough. I have to cave in to YOUR definition of personality. I don't get a damn say in the matter, no, YOU are the one who decides what other people think. Do you see how wrong that is?

You're not going to change my mind about the game by BULLYING ME into believing your ****ed up logic, so stop badgering me and shut the **** up, because this is going to go on all day at this rate. ...Also, no, it's not overreacting. People get angry all the time, especially when people like you INSIST that someone is wrong no matter how they try to explain things.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:37:34 15/12/2015 by MugoUrth
#138 Posted: 17:37:20 15/12/2015
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
JUST GET BACK ON TRACK PUNKS!

I want pic related.
---
#139 Posted: 17:38:10 15/12/2015
@Sleepy

I'm trying, but Sesshomaru REFUSES to drop it.
#140 Posted: 17:41:41 15/12/2015
You both need to stop
---
#141 Posted: 17:42:55 15/12/2015

Ah, I see the problem here. I'm not clear enough on what I mean by "personality."

I'll admit, I'm not good at explaining things, but I'll try. I'm talking about fun, heartwarming characters, an overall feel that makes me smile, gameplay that's wacky and whimsical. That's not to say that a game has to have all of these things, but still. Personality is straying outside the box, coming up with new ideas that haven't been done. Sad moments like the ones you mentioned in that post doesn't read "personality," it's just saddness. Does it have emotion? Maybe, but it gives a negative emotion, one that doesn't make me feel good. I think it might be more accurate to say not so much the game has NO Personality or Emotion, but that it has NEGATIVE Personality and Emotion. Does that sound a bit more fair?

Yeah, I'll take that. But then again, I enjoy those sorts of things because the characters really grow on me. It tugs at my heartstrings to see my favorite characters get beaten into the ground, only to come back stronger than ever before. I enjoy jokes and such in movies, TV, and games, but I don't like it when the characters are pretty much only happy. It makes me feel more when they overcome obstacles. There's no such thing as an interesting story without conflict, and the stronger the conflict, the more emotional the journey.

Negative personality and emotion can lead to many good stories (imo MGS, Star Wars, GOTG, Fallout are good examples of this) but sometimes thinking outside the box works too. I just tend to get emotionally attached to characters and I enjoy watching them overcome obstacles, but that's not necessarily everyone's cup of tea. I understand your views, I just don't really agree with them. There's good stories born out of strife, and I wish you could see that, but you're entitled to your opinion.
#142 Posted: 17:53:59 15/12/2015
I'm not really a MGS fanboy, though. lol

What's 'disgusting' is your refusal to realize what's right in front of you, that these games do have personality, and the fact that you think only colorful games can have personality and emotion.

Realism doesn't drain personality, what? lol

It doesn't make sense because you're denying what's right in front of you.

You are overreacting, that post is a clear example of that and I'm sure mostly everyone else would agree.

Once again you're too narrow-minded to realize what's right in front of you, and boy it sure does suck repeating myself. smilie

Oh my god, you are acting like a ****ing moron, you know that? You claim I'm being narrow minded, yet it's YOU who's treating opinions as facts. It's not "right in front of there" to me. It's NOT THERE AT ALL TO ME! PERIOD! NEVER WILL BE THERE!!! That's my opinion, but no, it's not good enough. I have to cave in to YOUR definition of personality. I don't get a damn say in the matter, no, YOU are the one who decides what other people think. Do you see how wrong that is?

You're not going to change my mind about the game by BULLYING ME into believing your ****ed up logic, so stop badgering me and shut the **** up, because this is going to go on all day at this rate. ...Also, no, it's not overreacting. People get angry all the time, especially when people like you INSIST that someone is wrong no matter how they try to explain things.

The only 'moron' I see here is you. I'm not the one denying that something has personality when it clearly does, am I?

It is there, it's just that your definition of what personality is is different from what the actual definition is.

Debating with you =/= bullying. lol

You shouldn't be getting angry at all, that's why it's overreacting.

Do you see me getting angry because I have to repeat myself to you a billion times because you act like a six-year-old.
No? Didn't think so. Though I admit that it's gotten quite tiring.

And I was going to drop it once I saw your definition of personality.
(Which if you had clarified beforehand we wouldn't be having this argument in the first place and the thread wouldn't be derailed)

SHUT!!!
UP!!!

Again, YOU are just spinning your wheels over and over, and it's not going to get anywhere! No matter how many times you say over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER!!! that only YOUR definition of "personality and emotion" matters, it won't make it ANY MORE OBJECTIVE.

No there isn't. Again, to YOU maybe, not to me.

Trying to Force someone to see it your way with repetition = bullying.

Actually, I have a good reason to be angry.

That's because it feels like you're enjoying making others angry. You keep posting the same argument over and over, and at this point it feels more like you're just trying to provoke others rather than expecting a different outcome.

I'm sorry I didn't make that clearer before, but now that it's more clear can we PLEASE drop this or at least take it to PM?

• ------------------------------------

• To be honest, I actually thought the Smash Direct was today, but now I'm hearing it's tomorrow? ...or did I hear wrong?
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:55:21 15/12/2015 by MugoUrth
    #143 Posted: 17:55:28 15/12/2015
    It's today Mugo
    ---
    First | Previous | Page 3 of 19 | Next | Last
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me