Forum

Poll

Did you take part in the Spyro and Friends Grand Prix?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > The All Purpose Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Topic V4!
First | Previous | Page 7 of 19 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19
The All Purpose Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Topic V4!
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#301 Posted: 00:25:13 16/12/2015
Also, Cloud is up.
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#302 Posted: 00:26:25 16/12/2015
Quote: Batzooka119
Quote: MugoUrth
Quote: IsisStormDragon
But I never said...? ...Never mind.

Anyway, I just went on SEGA Forum and found this:

[User Posted Image]

help im dying



Why do people only do this when it comes to anthro characters? I felt like the only person doing this when The World Ends With You "sequel" turned out to be a phone port.



I think it'd be best if you stopped talking now.



No, seriously, I only see people wanting to lick "salty tears" when ever a non-human doesn't get in. No one's saying it about Shantae or Shovel Knight fans, just Wolf and K. Rool fans.
StevemacQ Platinum Sparx Gems: 5985
#303 Posted: 00:29:33 16/12/2015
You'll get a heart attack with that much salt!
---
AH-HA-HA-HA! HUHUHU! HUHUHU! AH-HA-HA-HA! AH-HA-AH-HA! AAAAAAAGGHH-!!!
Seiki Emerald Sparx Gems: 4482
#304 Posted: 00:30:43 16/12/2015
Quote: MugoUrth
Quote: IsisStormDragon
But I never said...? ...Never mind.

Anyway, I just went on SEGA Forum and found this:

[User Posted Image]

help im dying



Why do people only do this when it comes to anthro characters? I felt like the only person doing this when The World Ends With You "sequel" turned out to be a phone port.



I want a sequel so bad. That image at the end of the girl with "7 more days" just teases so hard.....

I don't think it's a matter of just regarding anthros vs humans in this case.
-Corrin will get people salty because of the fact his game isn't out yet outside of Japan making him mostly a promotional grab and him being the 6th FE rep. This can make many feel like a wasted spot that could've been used for many other ballot choices anthro or human.
-Cloud has never starred in a game on a Nintendo system and only cameo'd on a few. While he is arguably one of if not the most iconic FF character, people will be upset as he doesn't necessarily fit and a FF character actually on Nintendo could've been used.
-Bayonetta is the ballot winner, however people are bound to be upset due to her sexualized nature making her seem like she doesn't fit Smash's environment. She's going to get less outcry than the other 2, but is bound to get some as well.

For the record, I was against K Rool, but didn't care either way on Wolf or Shovel Knight, yet have no idea who Shantae is and didn't really want her.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:32:32 16/12/2015 by Seiki
somePerson Platinum Sparx Gems: 5064
#305 Posted: 00:32:48 16/12/2015
Cloud doesn't show up in my CSS in Wii U. :(

Clooud's meter is way too fast.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:37:35 16/12/2015 by somePerson
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#306 Posted: 00:46:30 16/12/2015
I really can't go all 'waaaah the character I voted for didn't make it in' over Bayonetta's inclusion because 1: The character I voted for was unlikely to get in to begin with (I voted for him because, hey, if there was even a sliver of a chance...), and 2: I'm not mad at all that a character I didn't expect/ask for made it in.

The whole 'THIS character was more deserving!' thing just seems pointless to me. *shrug*

I really should get around to buying the rest of the DLC characters soon.. Only have Mewtwo and Roy, which makes me feel waaaaay behind the times.
LunarDistortion Ripto Gems: 3606
#307 Posted: 00:50:45 16/12/2015 | Topic Creator
Ew, I really hate that new CSS Button. It's terrible looking.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:51:43 16/12/2015 by LunarDistortion
MagnaSurge Yellow Sparx Gems: 1045
#308 Posted: 00:52:59 16/12/2015
Bayonetta... so amazing. c:

But another FE character with a sword. lmao!!
---
- I want Tara Strong to voice my waifu.
- Ashi will forever remain in my heart. :'c
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#309 Posted: 00:54:26 16/12/2015
I got Cloud no problem

Even my autocorrect is salty about no Wolf.

[User Posted Image]
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#310 Posted: 01:06:05 16/12/2015
Just learned you can tech Cloud's down b if you use it midair.
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4141
#311 Posted: 01:31:22 16/12/2015
Quote: Mesuxelf
New CSS is horrible.
*snip*


Ew it sure is.

And I have a question for the 3DS version while this is like this.
If I just download 4 DLC characters (all the ones that don't come with a stage) will they still organize just on the first screen? (and perfect both select screens into squares and calm the OCD that shouldn't be there)
GhostRoaster617 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3963
#312 Posted: 01:33:55 16/12/2015
Well that's it my last save and grace and it failed to deliver for me. Don't get me wrong I like Bayonetta, but Corrin!?!??!? I'm sorry, but that is where I draw the line. Now this wouldn't be an issue if I wasn't getting me and my bro the Amiibo, waking up early, having no sleep and even pays for them Amiibo and at least had some DLC characters, but I only end up with Lucas in the end. Not trying to be butt hurt and I'm not even swearing or dissing anyone's favorite characters, aside from Corrin for the fans of him/her, but Smash were through and my day is now another really bad day to go on my list of lousy days. Sorry to everyone who might find this irritating, but honestly I'm kinda going through some motions and just feel miserable atm.
---
Grave Clobber is back to bury you!
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
I-Brawler Emerald Sparx Gems: 3552
#313 Posted: 01:38:37 16/12/2015
Cloud sure feels fluid

also his down special kills Dedede at about 80, so everyone else should die before that (not including DI)

gl competitive clouds

competitive clouds 3 hours after the direct psshhh

actually there's most likely a lot already
---
you never saw me
SackBoy01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2237
#314 Posted: 01:40:05 16/12/2015
That face when you don't have a wii u...

I honestly didn't expect Corrin/Bayonetta. I expected King K Rool to win the ballot though
---
ded
GhostRoaster617 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3963
#315 Posted: 02:37:53 16/12/2015
The saddest thing was that now it is official that all the Mii costumes did indeed debunk characters, most of the new ones were guys people wanted to see and were on the ballot and that anyone who got an Amiibo first outside of Smash didn't get in. It's sad that all the neigh Sayers were right and now it's all over. Sorry to everyone who liked the characters who are just costumes especially Geno.
---
Grave Clobber is back to bury you!
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#316 Posted: 02:54:38 16/12/2015
[User Posted Image]

IM YA CLONE


In all seriousness, Bayonetta was a good choice. congrats to her and her fans! I look forward to buying her DLC and amiibo.

Corrin also looks cool.

TacoMakerSkys Emerald Sparx Gems: 4731
#317 Posted: 02:55:27 16/12/2015
dont place corrin over trash
---
lmao just close your eyes
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3164
#318 Posted: 02:56:12 16/12/2015
So... Much salt here?

Personally, I really liked the new content. Despite having one more Fire Emblem character, Corrin looks interesting. Bayonetta looks really good to play. The new Mii Costumes are interesting, together with the new stages. Overall, I liked.

But now it's the best part: Search for some jokes on the internet.
---
Funny Spooky
GhostRoaster617 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3963
#319 Posted: 03:01:08 16/12/2015
I just hope not too many parents, religious groups and feminists don't ruin the entire franchise because of her. I mean the parents already assaulted Smash for Snake and Zero Suit as it is. I just hope they be alright especially Bayonetta isn't exactly loved by everyone in America by said groups here. DLC or not just that she is in Smash really was kinda risky, but I myself can tolerate her. Like I said I do like her, it's just that I don't want to see another franchise I like suffer for some stupid unnecessary controversy.
---
Grave Clobber is back to bury you!
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#320 Posted: 03:22:44 16/12/2015
Bayonetta is different to characters like Zero Suit Samus though. Her personality greatly matches her sexualized outfits, unlike a lot of characters who wear revealing outfits despite them not really fitting their personality. :\

Also, I definetly wasn't expecting Bayonetta to win the ballot. I was really expecting that position to go to ether K Rool, Shantae or Rayman. xD
I admit that I'm kind of 'eh' on the two reveals. I don't play Fire Emblem or Bayonetta so... but Bayonetta is a pretty cool character and I do like her personality, so I'm not downright angry. It's mainly Corrin that I'm iffy on.

Although Corrin's final smash is epic.
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:27:06 16/12/2015 by DarkCynder_543
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3164
#321 Posted: 03:23:09 16/12/2015
I can't resist...

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]


[User Posted Image]
---
Funny Spooky
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:50:48 16/12/2015 by Matteomax
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#322 Posted: 03:30:41 16/12/2015
i can understand the complaints on corrin, but not bayonetta.
she's just to fabulous for them

kind of disappointed that rayman didn't get in. but there's always the next smash.

Some people are saying that Bayonetta actually wasn't the number one pick overall, but was the most negotiable possibility. So it makes me wonder who came first.
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 03:40:04 16/12/2015 by DarkCynder_543
Seiki Emerald Sparx Gems: 4482
#323 Posted: 03:44:08 16/12/2015
Quote: DarkCynder_543
i can understand the complaints on corrin, but not bayonetta.
she's just to fabulous for them

kind of disappointed that rayman didn't get in. but there's always the next smash.

Some people are saying that Bayonetta actually wasn't the number one pick overall. So it makes me wonder who came first.


She was #1 in Europe but "Top 5" in the US. Then they said she was the number 1 out of what they could actually do and get away with. Meaning something like Goku or Shrek could've been #1 in US. Theoretically, someone like Shantae or Rayman could've won as a whole, but for whatever reason it couldn't happen due to legal reasons. We'll likely never know.

I feel the main reason of butthurt over Bayonetta getting in is because she's the ballot winner and people are throwing fits that it isn't whoever they voted for, not necessarily objection to her.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
MagnaSurge Yellow Sparx Gems: 1045
#324 Posted: 03:48:58 16/12/2015
Quote: Crash10


[User Posted Image]


Bluckles confirmed
---
- I want Tara Strong to voice my waifu.
- Ashi will forever remain in my heart. :'c
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#325 Posted: 03:56:27 16/12/2015
Quote: Seiki
Quote: DarkCynder_543
i can understand the complaints on corrin, but not bayonetta.
she's just to fabulous for them

kind of disappointed that rayman didn't get in. but there's always the next smash.

Some people are saying that Bayonetta actually wasn't the number one pick overall. So it makes me wonder who came first.


She was #1 in Europe but "Top 5" in the US. Then they said she was the number 1 out of what they could actually do and get away with. Meaning something like Goku or Shrek could've been #1 in US. Theoretically, someone like Shantae or Rayman could've won as a whole, but for whatever reason it couldn't happen due to legal reasons. We'll likely never know.

I feel the main reason of butthurt over Bayonetta getting in is because she's the ballot winner and people are throwing fits that it isn't whoever they voted for, not necessarily objection to her.


Yeah that's true. I can imagine someone like Rayman getting a really high placing, but it wouldn't surprise me if it was too hard to get Rayman in the game. Unfortunately that's just how it is.
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 5702
#326 Posted: 04:33:10 16/12/2015
Quote: GhostRoaster617
I just hope not too many parents, religious groups and feminists don't ruin the entire franchise because of her. I mean the parents already assaulted Smash for Snake and Zero Suit as it is. I just hope they be alright especially Bayonetta isn't exactly loved by everyone in America by said groups here. DLC or not just that she is in Smash really was kinda risky, but I myself can tolerate her. Like I said I do like her, it's just that I don't want to see another franchise I like suffer for some stupid unnecessary controversy.


Seeing how she's optional and has to be purchased separately there shouldn't be as much trouble. It's not like you have to have her in the game in order to enjoy it.
---
Thank you for eight years of hospitality. Until next time.
KeybasHedKey Ripto Gems: 1862
#327 Posted: 06:18:34 16/12/2015
Quote: ZapNorris
[User Posted Image]

IM YA CLONE


What you have done...

No really, Corrin sounds like an interesting fighter to use.
GhostRoaster617 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3963
#328 Posted: 07:37:23 16/12/2015
Yes CAV what you say is true, but there's still the artwork that could still provide an issue. I again am not saying that this is a problem, but we all know that nowadays our country will find something to complain about and the artwork can still be accidentally found by people and may raise some eyebrows. Here's to hoping that doesn't happen and that nothing too serious happens.
---
Grave Clobber is back to bury you!
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Muffin Man Emerald Sparx Gems: 3177
#329 Posted: 08:08:47 16/12/2015
Quote: JCW555
Quote: skylandersspyro
Buying all DLC but.. Wow, Beyonetta is most likely not most voted. Like wow. NO WOLF NO RAYMAN NO JACK CRAP


Well she was. Like it or not. #1 voted worldwide.



*Among realizable characters


Lord knows what Sakurai counts as "realizable".

Also I'm skeptical of the truth of that statement even then. If Bayonetta is such a popular character, why have her games sold so poorly? It seems more likely to me that Nintendo added Bayonetta as advertisement for Bayonetta 2. Actually, all the newcomer DLC characters are advertisment. Capcom probably had a deal with Nintendo to advertise SFV, Square probably had a deal with Nintendo to advertise the FF7 Remake, and now Nintendo wants to boost the profitability of its investment in Bayonetta 2. And of course Corrin is advertisement for that new Fire Emblem game.


(For the record though, I do like Bayonetta, I just don't think she's as popular as Nintendo is claiming).
---
whoever reads this shall succumb to the ways of the Muffin
henryszuch Gold Sparx Gems: 2536
#330 Posted: 12:50:00 16/12/2015
Cloud is really fun to play as, and definitely my favorite of these last DLC characters.

I understand why Bayonetta was chosen, and she does seem like a cool character that I could definitely see in Smash (her most recent game was only on Wii U and lots of Nintendo gamers played it) but I still feel like the results were a little rigged.

As for Corrin, I'm still pretty upset. And yes I know I don't have to buy him or anything, but it's the fact that we got a chance to directly tell Sakurai who we wanted, and they wasted a spot on Corrin, just for marketing. Who says we could only have one ballot "winner"? Bayonetta clearly wasn't the number one choice worldwide (without stretching the truth). I'm sure there would've been other popular characters ALONG WITH Bayonetta.
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6276
#331 Posted: 14:31:43 16/12/2015
Quote:
If Bayonetta is such a popular character, why have her games sold so poorly?


A character doesn't need their games to sell well to be popular.

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]


This might seem like crazy talk but remember the fact that Bayonetta has been portrayed by Playboy models for official advertisements, even having nude shoots.

I'm not saying that's the reason why everyone likes the character and I am not dissing the quality of her game but that's how she won. Her sex appeal probably pushed her over the edge.
---
"Here I come, ready or Gormotti!"
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 16:47:55 16/12/2015 by Matteomax
I-Brawler Emerald Sparx Gems: 3552
#332 Posted: 14:33:26 16/12/2015
Quote: henryszuch
Cloud is really fun to play as, and definitely my favorite of these last DLC characters.

I understand why Bayonetta was chosen, and she does seem like a cool character that I could definitely see in Smash (her most recent game was only on Wii U and lots of Nintendo gamers played it) but I still feel like the results were a little rigged.

As for Corrin, I'm still pretty upset. And yes I know I don't have to buy him or anything, but it's the fact that we got a chance to directly tell Sakurai who we wanted, and they wasted a spot on Corrin, just for marketing. Who says we could only have one ballot "winner"? Bayonetta clearly wasn't the number one choice worldwide (without stretching the truth). I'm sure there would've been other popular characters ALONG WITH Bayonetta.


I thought he said Cloud was the most requested Final Fantasy character.
if that's the case then there's two ballot(?) characters
---
you never saw me
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6276
#333 Posted: 14:43:04 16/12/2015
^Cloud isn't ballot.

He's been wanted since Melee. Sakurai stated that they worked with Square Enix to make it happen because he's been wanted for years.

He didn't rank on the ballot seriously I would imagine, he was one of those characters people thought was out of the question due to him mostly being associated with Sony, and Square Enix being iffy with Nintendo.
---
"Here I come, ready or Gormotti!"
Bifrost Platinum Sparx Gems: 6650
#334 Posted: 14:47:30 16/12/2015
Didn't they say Cloud won in Japan but he was in development long before? Might've been someone making stuff up,but I heard it a few times.
---
I do art!
IF YOU HAVE TO ASK, IT'S TOO LATE
I-Brawler Emerald Sparx Gems: 3552
#335 Posted: 14:47:44 16/12/2015
Quote: sonicbrawler182
^Cloud isn't ballot.

He's been wanted since Melee. Sakurai stated that they worked with Square Enix to make it happen because he's been wanted for years.

He didn't rank on the ballot seriously I would imagine, he was one of those characters people thought was out of the question due to him mostly being associated with Sony, and Square Enix being iffy with Nintendo.


I heard "requested" so I assumed.

I second guessed myself on that because I had believed there were two ballot characters, but I guess not.
---
you never saw me
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6276
#336 Posted: 15:09:49 16/12/2015
Quote: Bifrost
Didn't they say Cloud won in Japan but he was in development long before? Might've been someone making stuff up,but I heard it a few times.



Never heard that....

Sakurai himself definitely did not say that.

I mean he's probably gonna mention it either way in his upcoming Famitsu column so we will know then.
---
"Here I come, ready or Gormotti!"
Seiki Emerald Sparx Gems: 4482
#337 Posted: 15:32:52 16/12/2015
Quote: sonicbrawler182
^Cloud isn't ballot.

He's been wanted since Melee. Sakurai stated that they worked with Square Enix to make it happen because he's been wanted for years.

He didn't rank on the ballot seriously I would imagine, he was one of those characters people thought was out of the question due to him mostly being associated with Sony, and Square Enix being iffy with Nintendo.


I thought they said there was a large number of votes for Final Fantasy characters in general and Cloud was the most voted and most doable option. He isn't exactly a ballot winner, but a Final Fantasy character happening seemed implied to be due to the ballot.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Sleepy0429 Gold Sparx Gems: 2716
#338 Posted: 15:39:06 16/12/2015
Quote: TacoMakerSkys
Quote: skylandersspyro
**** you bayonetta. I wanted someone better



Bayonetta is better than the trash you probably suggested which I assume was Tails and Shovel Knight.


Shovel Knight digs his grave!



GOOD

i didn't want him all that much anyway


Bayonetta wasn't a top pick for me. But ya know. I want her.
---
>TFW not emerald
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#339 Posted: 17:08:01 16/12/2015
filler
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#340 Posted: 17:39:20 16/12/2015
BAYONETTA- NOW ALSO KILLS KNIGHTS, 1/2 GENIES, PUPPETS, KREMLING KINGS, WOLVES, BEARS/BIRDS, AND 14 YEAR OLD SQUID KIDS ALONGSIDE ANGELS!
Sleepy0429 Gold Sparx Gems: 2716
#341 Posted: 17:44:41 16/12/2015
Quote: ZapNorris
BAYONETTA- NOW ALSO KILLS KNIGHTS, 1/2 GENIES, PUPPETS, KREMLING KINGS, WOLVES, BEARS/BIRDS, AND 14 YEAR OLD SQUID KIDS ALONGSIDE ANGELS!



&Knuckles

but she can't kill a another ****ing FE character
---
>TFW not emerald
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:45:11 16/12/2015 by Sleepy0429
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#342 Posted: 17:50:09 16/12/2015
Quote: Sleepy0429
but she can't kill a another ****ing FE character


Good.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#343 Posted: 17:54:31 16/12/2015
Quote: StriderSwag
Quote: Sleepy0429
but she can't kill a another ****ing FE character


Good.



Hey, as long as SOMEBODY nicknames their corrin amiibo "Jake Long", i'm good
Sleepy0429 Gold Sparx Gems: 2716
#344 Posted: 17:54:45 16/12/2015
Quote: StriderSwag
Quote: Sleepy0429
but she can't kill a another ****ing FE character


Good.


>More than Zelda
>More than Kirby
>Same as Pokemon

One good selling game doesn't grant six characters.
---
>TFW not emerald
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#345 Posted: 18:33:23 16/12/2015
Quote: ZapNorris
Quote: StriderSwag
Quote: Sleepy0429
but she can't kill a another ****ing FE character


Good.



Hey, as long as SOMEBODY nicknames their corrin amiibo "Jake Long", i'm good


****, now I want 2 to do so.

Quote: Sleepy0429
Quote: StriderSwag
Quote: Sleepy0429
but she can't kill a another ****ing FE character


Good.


>More than Zelda
>More than Kirby
>Same as Pokemon

One good selling game doesn't grant six characters.


Am I allowed to like this character because I like Fire Emblem? Is that a thing I'm allowed to do? Because you're acting like I'm not allowed to like Corrin.
Sesshomaru75 Platinum Sparx [online] Gems: 5900
#346 Posted: 19:23:49 16/12/2015
Am I the only one that doesn't have an issue with Corrin being yet another FE character as well as yet another sword fighter?
I'm not that big a fan of FE (though I do like the games), but he seems quite unique when compared to the other FE characters as well as sword fighters, at least imo.

I can definitely see why people have an issue with him being the 6th FE character, but I really don't think that it's that big of a deal.
And I'm saying that despite the fact that there were other characters that I would have liked to have gotten Corrin's spot instead.

I wanted characters like K. Rool and Wolf - as well as maybe another Zelda character, preferably a villain - to get in, but I'm not pissed off that they didn't.
I'm disappointed for sure, but I'm more than happy with Bayonetta and Corrin, tbh.

That said, I do agree that there are way too many sword fighters, but Corrin just seems unique to me in comparison to a lot of them.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 19:35:52 16/12/2015 by Sesshomaru75
Bifrost Platinum Sparx Gems: 6650
#347 Posted: 19:48:01 16/12/2015
I remember someone saying that if they revealed him instead of Cloud last direct it would've left a better taste in people's mouths; being FE rep and sword user is a big thing,but even worse is being the last one from an already represented franchise.
But then again the internet would explode of having Cloud and Bayonetta hype together.
---
I do art!
IF YOU HAVE TO ASK, IT'S TOO LATE
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:48:47 16/12/2015 by Bifrost
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#348 Posted: 19:54:10 16/12/2015
Quote: Sesshomaru75
Am I the only one that doesn't have an issue with Corrin being yet another FE character as well as yet another sword fighter?
I'm not that big a fan of FE (though I do like the games), but he seems quite unique when compared to the other FE characters as well as sword fighters, at least imo.

I can definitely see why people have an issue with him being the 6th FE character, but I really don't think that it's that big of a deal.
And I'm saying that despite the fact that there were other characters that I would have liked to have gotten Corrin's spot instead.

I wanted characters like K. Rool and Wolf - as well as maybe another Zelda character, preferably a villain - to get in, but I'm not pissed off that they didn't.
I'm disappointed for sure, but I'm more than happy with Bayonetta and Corrin, tbh.

That said, I do agree that there are way too many sword fighters, but Corrin just seems unique to me in comparison to a lot of them.


You are far from the only one. I'm actually way more excited for Corrin than Bayonetta tbh.
Blackholes_Wolf Diamond Sparx Gems: 8893
#349 Posted: 20:31:12 16/12/2015
bayonetta is such a wonderful character and i love her so much

[User Posted Image]
GhostRoaster617 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3963
#350 Posted: 21:25:30 16/12/2015
One more actual thing that could happen. Expect Bayonetta's Amiibo to be an online exclusive. If they release her at retail, then there can be an actual argument made then. We can only hope she won't be too hard to get.
---
Grave Clobber is back to bury you!
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
First | Previous | Page 7 of 19 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me