Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > The All Purpose Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Topic V4!
First | Previous | Page 10 of 19 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19
The All Purpose Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Topic V4!
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#451 Posted: 18:24:54 31/01/2016
I still need to get the entire cast on 3DS again. I also wish the 3DS CSS looked better now.
The Bone Chompy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1201
#452 Posted: 23:01:41 31/01/2016
Quote: Mesuxelf
I still need to get the entire cast on 3DS again. I also wish the 3DS CSS looked better now.

Did you buy I new game?
Also I have a dilemma...I keep playing as "low-tier" characters (Samus, Zelda), heeeeelp
---
^This might be sarcasm.
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#453 Posted: 23:06:22 31/01/2016
Quote: The Bone Chompy

Did you buy I new game?
Also I have a dilemma...I keep playing as "low-tier" characters (Samus, Zelda), heeeeelp

...Get better with them, or pick more viable characters if you don't feel you can?
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
Camo22 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3501
#454 Posted: 23:29:10 31/01/2016
I'm more excited about the Tails Costume. I'll probs not use the hat though, it makes Tails look creepy having two faces. Also, I can't wait to kill some Bayonetta and some Corrin. It'll be Sonic and the Black Knight all over again!
---
=Fixing Theories since Sep, 2015 / Deviant Art =
#455 Posted: 23:39:52 31/01/2016

Did you buy I new game?

I got a new DS, and didn't system transfer.
I-Brawler Emerald Sparx Gems: 3565
#456 Posted: 01:47:06 01/02/2016

Did you buy I new game?

Those two are good though....?
---
you never saw me
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#457 Posted: 01:49:45 01/02/2016

Did you buy I new game?

Contact Nintendo and do a license transfer. You won't be able to get your save data back but everything on your old NNID will be transferred.
---
words. letters. filler.
Underian Emerald Sparx Gems: 3095
#458 Posted: 05:52:12 01/02/2016
gonna buy bayonetta, legit the only dlc character im actually gonna buy tbh.
#459 Posted: 14:40:27 01/02/2016
Quote: TacoMakerSkys

Did you buy I new game?

Contact Nintendo and do a license transfer. You won't be able to get your save data back but everything on your old NNID will be transferred.

Thank you <3
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#460 Posted: 17:29:38 01/02/2016

Have some Corrin v Bayonetta gameplay.
#461 Posted: 19:11:23 01/02/2016
If any of you visit Smashboards, abstain from doing so for now. It's been hacked by the Nigerian Cyber Army. I don't know what that means for visitors of the site, if it's something serious, or if it's effectively a prank, but it has been hacked so stay away from the site, just to be safe. I'll post here again when it's fixed.

Image for proof.

[User Posted Image]
---
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8443
#462 Posted: 22:55:02 01/02/2016
Quote: sonicbrawler182
If any of you visit Smashboards, abstain from doing so for now. It's been hacked by the Nigerian Cyber Army. I don't know what that means for visitors of the site, if it's something serious, or if it's effectively a prank, but it has been hacked so stay away from the site, just to be safe. I'll post here again when it's fixed.

Image for proof.

[User Posted Image]

RIP. :c
#463 Posted: 23:20:56 01/02/2016
In other news, Lilac from Freedom Planet got Smashified! And it's actually the first Smashified to be commissioned by the creator of the character's game! They got official model sheets and everything for it.

[User Posted Image]
---
#464 Posted: 00:42:51 02/02/2016
Double post but it's important again. This thread seems dead lately.

The Smash 4 Back Room, which recently formed, made it's first official tier list for Smash 4. It's weird timing since we are getting another patch and two more characters this week, but this is how characters stand as of now.

http://smashboards.com/threads...er-list.429817/

S: Sheik, Zero Suit Samus, Rosalina & Luma
A: Ryu, Pikachu, Sonic, Fox, Mario, Diddy Kong, Meta Knight
B: Villager, Cloud, Ness
C: Captain Falcon, Yoshi
D: Luigi, Dark Pit, Pit, Peach, R.O.B., Wario, Toon Link, Lucario
E: Captain Olimar, Greninja, Ike, Donkey Kong, Mega Man, Pac-Man, Bowser, Robin
F: Roy, Kirby, Bowser Jr., Mr. Game & Watch, Lucas, Mewtwo, Falco, Wii Fit Trainer
G: Shulk, Marth, Link, Duck Hunt, Little Mac, Dr. Mario
H: King Dedede, Lucina
I: Mii Brawler, Charizard, Palutena
J: Samus, Mii Gunner, Mii Swordsman, Ganondorf, Jigglypuff, Zelda
---
#465 Posted: 00:50:40 02/02/2016
Any reason why Cloud is higher than Captain Falcon? Also, I always forget Lucario is in this game. I've honestly never seen anyone, and I mean anyone, play as Lucario in the competitive scene. Maybe once or twice in casuals. What makes Lucario so good, and why is he never seen anymore even though he was amazing in Brawl? Weird to see that Bowser is so much higher than Charizard.
#466 Posted: 01:00:42 02/02/2016
Any reason why Cloud is higher than Captain Falcon? Also, I always forget Lucario is in this game. I've honestly never seen anyone, and I mean anyone, play as Lucario in the competitive scene. Maybe once or twice in casuals. What makes Lucario so good, and why is he never seen anymore even though he was amazing in Brawl? Weird to see that Bowser is so much higher than Charizard.

Cloud is doing better than Falcon in tourneys at the moment. Lucario does bad in 2 stock matches as you can't really use his gimmick to it's full potential. Bowser has more combos than Charizard now when he can get 50% in two grab combo which is amazing for this game.
#467 Posted: 01:04:46 02/02/2016

I honestly think they should have left Cloud unranked for now personally. He's obviously very good but he's barely been out. He could end up getting better or worse depending on what people discover with him, both in his favour and against him.

Lucario isn't ranked particularly high. Lucario's problem is that he is devastating when his damage is high but **** when it's low. However, since the top tiers can get easy KOs as low as 40-50% against him, it doesn't really help Lucario too much.

Bowser is higher than Charizard because he is heavier, stronger, faster, has better frame data (he has a few auto-cancelable aerials), and has a better recovery options most of the time. He also got some new combos with the latest patch.

This list is primarily based on tournament results and match-up spreads, though, not so much on raw potential. Quite simply, Bowser has been doing better in tournaments than Charizard.
---
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#468 Posted: 01:12:29 02/02/2016
I have to say, as much as I love Lucario and I still use him a ton, I feel like he's one of the more awkwardly balanced characters in the game. His damage at low aura is crap and insane at max aura. I feel like he should deal more damage at low aura (Lower than an average, but still decent) and deal less damage at higher/max aura (Not significantly lower, but higher than his max aura in Brawl). They should have kept his lingering hit boxes and great aerials in Smash 4.

ANOTHER thing that needs to be fixed about him is his speed. Holy hell he can be low. Sometimes while playing as non customed Lucario, I feel like I'm dragging myself across the stage, mainly because his run looks fast but is slow. I hate to say it, but my custom Lucario feels perfect and I think how Lucario should be in the actual game.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#469 Posted: 02:11:23 02/02/2016
Hmm, I'm surprised at the list. I find Sheik, Zero Suit Samus and Rosalina & Luma pretty easy characters to defeat. Eh, I don't refer to the list that much; I'm actually ok as a Mii Gunner.
---
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6072
#470 Posted: 02:12:33 02/02/2016
My mains are F & G. Neat.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
I-Brawler Emerald Sparx Gems: 3565
#471 Posted: 02:12:51 02/02/2016
Any reason why this happened 2 days before a new patch? With new characters?
---
you never saw me
#472 Posted: 07:53:50 02/02/2016
Quote: I-Brawler

They meant to do it a while ago but delayed it for Genesis 3, since it had characters that didn't normally appear much, like Toon Link.

They also did it on this version of the game because the Cloud update didn't majorly change much of the characters. Which means we likely won't see much change this time either.

They also don't think Corrin and Bayonetta are likely to revolutionise it either. They will probably be good characters but will still have trouble with the usual suspects. Bayonetta in particular since she has slow start up and end lag on a lot of moves.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:55:09 02/02/2016 by sonicbrawler182
#473 Posted: 10:49:14 02/02/2016
Quote: I-Brawler

They meant to do it a while ago but delayed it for Genesis 3, since it had characters that didn't normally appear much, like Toon Link.

They also did it on this version of the game because the Cloud update didn't majorly change much of the characters. Which means we likely won't see much change this time either.

They also don't think Corrin and Bayonetta are likely to revolutionise it either. They will probably be good characters but will still have trouble with the usual suspects. Bayonetta in particular since she has slow start up and end lag on a lot of moves.

That my friend, is when Sonic comes in, being the fastest character in all... Sonic is going witch hunting this week!
---
#474 Posted: 13:48:42 02/02/2016
Quote: Camo22
Hmm, I'm surprised at the list. I find Sheik, Zero Suit Samus and Rosalina & Luma pretty easy characters to defeat. Eh, I don't refer to the list that much; I'm actually ok as a Mii Gunner.

Sheik has no lag with her moves. ZSS can kill as early as 50%. Rosalina is just OP. Cpus aren't real players.
#475 Posted: 14:23:14 02/02/2016
ZSS isn't good because she can KO at 50%. Tons of characters can do that. Smash 4 has probably got the earliest average KO per cent in general out of all of the games.

ZSS is mainly good because she's very easy to use and do well with since her combos are so simple yet effective, and she has that Down B for escaping stuff. Plus a stun gun.

Also here is an image of the tier list. Might be a nice addition to the OP.

[User Posted Image]
---
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#476 Posted: 14:32:56 02/02/2016
Maybe a bit behind on the subject, but I only noticed with the new screenshots that Bayonetta has the right eye color in her model. It always bothered me in her own games that they're light gray, probably to not draw so much attention in cutscenes.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#477 Posted: 15:00:49 02/02/2016
I'm predicting Bayonetta is probably gonna be an S tier character. Or maybe even an S+ tier. Like, she'll be this game's new Meta Knight and be banned from all the tournaments.

I have nothing to back that up, just a thought.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#478 Posted: 16:22:11 02/02/2016
ZSS isn't good because she can KO at 50%. Tons of characters can do that. Smash 4 has probably got the earliest average KO per cent in general out of all of the games.

ZSS is mainly good because she's very easy to use and do well with since her combos are so simple yet effective, and she has that Down B for escaping stuff. Plus a stun gun.

Also here is an image of the tier list. Might be a nice addition to the OP.

[User Posted Image]

Something basically EVERYBODY ELSE not named Sheik, Diddy Kong, Fox or Sonic can do, also something ZSS can only do if their opponent is incompitent. Also, are we playing the same character? Her attacks are incredibly hard to use, and like Sheik require pinpoint accuracy to use. ZSS also isn't that great at killing. A bit better than Sheik, but not much better. Her main kill option is her up-B, which requires stupid accuracy to use since it's horizontal hitboxes are so weak. Her Stun Gun has some pretty slow start-up and range, and it's entirely practical. Her down-b can escape really slow attacks, but not much else. Honestly, none of her special moves are really that good. Like Sheik, people only like her just because she's fast.
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#479 Posted: 16:45:35 02/02/2016
I wonder where Bayonetta's going to be. I'm playing my bets on Top Tier!
#480 Posted: 16:55:31 02/02/2016
Quote: Deja Vu
I wonder where Bayonetta's going to be. I'm playing my bets on Top Tier!

High for sure, but apparently she's got a lot of lag, which isn't good. Maybe trouble killing as well.

I'm curious for Corrin too.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#481 Posted: 18:22:07 02/02/2016
Bayonetta won't be top tier at all, if Nairo's notes on her are anything to go by.

Aside from her being laggy, apparently her Smash attacks are considered projectiles.

You know what that calls for.

[User Posted Image]

And since her Smash attacks are huge it will be easy to use the swirling animation of Gravitational Pull to hit Bayonetta back.
---
#482 Posted: 18:24:05 02/02/2016
Bayonetta won't be top tier at all, if Nairo's notes on her are anything to go by.

Aside from her being laggy, apparently her Smash attacks are considered projectiles.

[User Posted Image]

And since her Smash attacks are huge it will be easy to use the swirling animation of Gravitational Pull to hit Bayonetta back.

I figured she wouldn't be top tier. Deja Vu is just getting all " SHES A GIRL, SO SHES GREAT AND THE BEST".
---
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3860
#483 Posted: 19:17:57 02/02/2016
Nintendo got me. I got Cloud and got Final Fantasy VII for PS4. Stupid marketing ploy
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
#484 Posted: 19:47:51 02/02/2016
Quote: skylandersspyro
Nintendo got me. I got Cloud and got Final Fantasy VII for PS4. Stupid marketing ploy

Should have waited for the remake bruv
#485 Posted: 20:42:15 02/02/2016
^The remake is essentially going to be a different game though. It plays more like Kingdom Hearts.
---
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3860
#486 Posted: 20:46:53 02/02/2016
Quote: StriderSwag
Quote: skylandersspyro

Should have waited for the remake bruv

it's square enix who knows when the first "episode" comes out

^The remake is essentially going to be a different game though. It plays more like Kingdom Hearts.

I love some Kingdom Hearts so i am sold on it already
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
#487 Posted: 21:18:34 02/02/2016
@sonicbrawler
I never said that ZSS being able to kill at 50% is her reason for being top tier. If we went by that logic than Ganondorf would be top tier as well and that's never gonna happen anytime soon. I just said being able to kill early as a point not the main reason.

@Mugo
Special moves shouldn't be your main reason for hating a character. You can't just spam Ganondorf's side B all match and expect any progress. Sure his special attacks do good damage but his ariels do a lot as well. Combing his grabs with his f-air can do as much damage as his warlock punch but easier to confirm.
#488 Posted: 21:18:35 02/02/2016
Quote: HeyitsHotDog

[User Posted Image]

I figured she wouldn't be top tier. Deja Vu is just getting all " SHES A GIRL, SO SHES GREAT AND THE BEST".

That's basically what most people think, as you can see on the tier list. (ignore Zelda)
And btw, my main isn't any of the girls but Meta-Knight.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:20:37 02/02/2016 by Deja Vu
#489 Posted: 21:20:56 02/02/2016

[User Posted Image]

That's basically what most people think, as you can see on the tier list. (ignore Zelda)

Or they perform better than the other characters?
#490 Posted: 21:24:21 02/02/2016

[User Posted Image]

And btw, my main isn't any of the girls but Meta-Knight.

But look at A through E, they're all males besides Peach.

Youre argument is in valid.

#malesarebetterthanfemales

#Malesuperiority

#Maleareallpowerful
---
#491 Posted: 21:34:27 02/02/2016
Also might I ask why Ryu is top tier?
It's probably the combos, right?
#492 Posted: 21:35:36 02/02/2016

No, cuz of his mad abs.
---
#493 Posted: 21:47:48 02/02/2016

No, cuz of his mad abs.

Makes sense.
#494 Posted: 21:52:27 02/02/2016
I'm not saying that females are better than males, it just happens to be that I like Rosalina's & Bayonetta's gameplay (and I also like Zelda's, but ignore her). I also like characters like Meta-Knight, Mewtwo, Lucario etc.
Oh and by the way you're kinda being sexist and I don't wanna see aymore silly arguments.
#495 Posted: 22:02:39 02/02/2016
I'm not saying that females are better than males, it just happens to be that I like Rosalina's & Bayonetta's gameplay (and I also like Zelda's, but ignore her). I also like characters like Meta-Knight, Mewtwo, Lucario etc.
Oh and by the way you're kinda being sexist and I don't wanna see aymore silly arguments.

#IWasJoking
---
#496 Posted: 22:18:19 02/02/2016
Any exact time Bayonetta and Corrin come out?

Lol how is he being sexist?
#497 Posted: 22:36:57 02/02/2016
Any exact time Bayonetta and Corrin come out?

Lol how is he being sexist?

Quote:
#malesarebetterthanfemales

but let's not go off-topic, I think Bayonetta and Corrin are coming out around 3pm in the west and around 10pm in the east.
#498 Posted: 23:27:09 02/02/2016
Quote: somePerson

Sheik has no lag with her moves. ZSS can kill as early as 50%. Rosalina is just OP. Cpus aren't real players.

I take offence to that. I mean people I verse on for glory. I don't have anyone to battle, so that's the next best thing for me.
---
#499 Posted: 23:33:40 02/02/2016
Quote: somePerson

I take offence to that. I mean people I verse on for glory. I don't have anyone to battle, so that's the next best thing for me.

I'm not really a fan of online smash because I'm a player who plays based on reaction. And with lag + the chance of fighting a spam player makes it harder for me to play how I play. But I don't have any friends so I play online.
:(
First | Previous | Page 10 of 19 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me