Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4
The Official Skylanders Music Topic
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#51 Posted: 06:24:43 18/06/2016
Trailer music from the Crash debut in Imaginators:

---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#52 Posted: 06:30:16 18/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Oh, interesting. The song is actually good.
---
Bruh
newkill Emerald Sparx Gems: 3975
#53 Posted: 08:16:24 18/06/2016
It's ok for a trailer music but I prefer the in game music like the one we hear in the Skybaron level.
---
bye
#54 Posted: 21:31:30 07/07/2016 | Topic Creator
The Golden Queen boss battle songs are growing on me now.

Also, just to know, start of that song is a homage of a orchestral song, right? What's the name exactly? I remember that this was in the movie Fantasia, bit maybe I'm wrong...
---
Bruh
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#55 Posted: 22:41:10 07/07/2016
That song is the best(too bad I think it's also 3rd party, which is why Golden Queen just has her villain theme in Imaginators)

The start of that theme is Night on Bald Mountain, yes. You might remember it more as Chernabog's theme in other media.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#56 Posted: 22:44:12 07/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Bifrost
The start of that theme is Night on Bald Mountain, yes. You might remember it more as Chernabog's theme in other media.

Funny that they made a reference/homage that only older people (or people who know about the subject) may get it. More things like that would be good.
---
Bruh
#57 Posted: 07:58:22 08/07/2016
This part of the Kaos fight in Trap Team is a remix of Mars The Bringer of War smilie
---
bye
#58 Posted: 19:47:23 19/07/2016 | Topic Creator
So, the Skylanders Music Channel posted some piano covers of some songs. I can't link for now, but it's on the Trap Team channel (that will also have the Imaginators songs on the future).
---
Bruh
#59 Posted: 13:16:30 22/07/2016
I'm subscribed to the channel and I can't find these.
---
#60 Posted: 17:37:32 22/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Really? Well, here's the playlist.
---
Bruh
#61 Posted: 17:44:45 22/07/2016
Oh, it's not from the channel, it's from another user. It was just added as a public playlist.
---
TheBladesFan Yellow Sparx Gems: 1485
#62 Posted: 09:13:01 24/07/2016
I can't remember lots of the songs, but the one I love is the Brimstone-Boulders fight music from SC. It was an awesome rock piece (don't recall many rock pieces in the series), got me pumped up for the level. It also, for some reason, reminded me of Bakugan music (I don't know why), giving me a little but of nostalgia.
---
bookloverlolly.tumblr.com
Skylander Count: SSA 52/54 SG 61/66 SSF ??/?? STT ??/?? SSC 51/65 SI 6/??
#63 Posted: 00:24:49 30/07/2016 | Topic Creator
God dammit I just played Troll Warehouse again. It's songs may not be the best of the franchise, but it may be one of the most catchy and addictive ones, thanks to the great beat and rythm (mainly the one that plays at the Crystal puzzle).
---
Bruh
#64 Posted: 07:17:45 07/08/2016 | Topic Creator
So, I was looking at interviews with the composers Marc Baril and Rebecca Kneubuhl and they said some interesting details about composing a soundtrack for a game. I should like to post this and point some things on Skylanders soundtracks.

Generally, the producers of the game have the rights to the songs, and they choose if and how the soundtracks will be released. This means Activision decided which songs put on each soundtrack of each game. There's exceptions, mainly on the first case, but this is the general rule. So Activision still can use the old songs even if Balfe is out.

The composers generally don't have clue about how their songs will be used on the game. The sound designers choose where to put each song. So the composers don't know when they should do a smaller or longer song. I would remember you of the Brawl & Chain case, but Balfe didn't composed it.
---
Bruh
#65 Posted: 14:09:14 08/08/2016
That seems counterproductive, since they need to know the level's theme. Also doesn't excuse 30 second meh stuff.
---
#66 Posted: 22:22:08 08/08/2016 | Topic Creator
I can see your point. But, by "giving no clue", I mean more like "Yo, you need to do something like that because the level is like that.". The sound designers don't exactly say "Yo, this song is used here, and this one here, and this one here.". He just says that the composer need to do that type of music on that specific stage.
---
Bruh
#67 Posted: 20:03:19 09/08/2016 | Topic Creator
So, what about something to move discussion?

If you could make a volume 2 of the official soundtracks for each game, which songs would you choose? Remember that you can only choose the same number the first volume had. Here's my ones:

Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure - Volume 2

1. Stormy Stronghold
  2. Oilspill Island
  3. Leviathan Lagoon
  4. Battle Against Kaos
  5. Machine Moments
  6. Troll Warehouse
  7. Battlefield
  8. Creepy Citadel
  9. Molekin Mine
  10. Quicksilver Vault
  11. Empire of Ice
  12. Pirate Seas
  13. Darklight Crypt
  14. Dragon's Peak
  15. Skylands is Saved (The Ruins after the game is finished)

I will put the rest later.

For now, can someone give me a list of all the stock songs used for the Villain themes? I know that they are on the credits, but I don't want spoilers from the game. Thanks for the one who can help me.

Oh, and Bad Juju's theme is very... Cute, I would say.
---
Bruh
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:04:32 09/08/2016 by Crash10
#68 Posted: 20:18:46 09/08/2016
I can get you the timestamp, unfortunately you'll have to avoid the youtube recommendations if you open in another tab since everyone has the name of the final level and boss in the other videos.
Aura being the MVP with video reference as always.

Keep in mind they're visibly out of order, so good luck finding them. Actual level themes such as World Challenge(Operation Rocket Steal) are also mixed in.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:19:54 09/08/2016 by Bifrost
#69 Posted: 20:26:07 09/08/2016
Don't waste time checking the credits. I will make the list, but not right now.
---
bye
#70 Posted: 20:28:32 09/08/2016
Did you manage to match some of the songs?

Well, to be fair, the Music Channel probably got ContentID'd with those, I wouldn't be surprised if we know a good chunk.
---
#71 Posted: 20:49:12 09/08/2016 | Topic Creator
I searched some of the songs but can't found any.
---
Bruh
#72 Posted: 08:56:14 10/08/2016
Nearly all of them can be found here: https://search.apmmusic.com/
Make sure to click on the small gear beside the search bar and check Track Title.

Blaster-Tron - Transistor
Bomb Shell - SURELY SHIRLEY C
Bone Chompy - RATTLING BONES A
Brawl & Chain - Prepare To Be Boarded
Bruiser Cruiser - Check My Crib A
Chef Pepperjack - Mexican Chase
Chill Bill - Golden Swagger
Chomp Chest - Something Fishy (B )
Chompy Mage - Mad Chase
Cross Crow - Tournament (A)
Cuckoo Clocker - Jungaloo
Eye Scream - Mostly Ghostly A
Eye-Five - Afternoon Jive A
Fisticuffs - Sporting Motivation
Golden Queen - BEDOUIN FEAST A
Grinnade - Baby Robot A
Hood Sickle - EXECUTIONS
Krankenstein - Elephants Trombone
Luminous - A Pair Of Aces
Mab Lobs - Beat Patrol
Masker Mind - MAGIC FOREST KINGDOM A
Rage Mage - Chasing Tails
Shrednaught - SPORTING HIGHS A
Slobber Trap - Freetown
Tae Kwon Crow - MOON OF MID AUTUMN A
Threatpack - Professor Moriarty
Trolling Thunder - Bridge River
Tussle Sprout - WHISTLING GRIZZLY C
---
bye
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:58:48 10/08/2016 by newkill
#73 Posted: 16:27:25 10/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Good. I really liked the full Prepare to be Boarded.
---
Bruh
JohnnySmasher42 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3063
#74 Posted: 22:21:54 10/08/2016
It doesn't work for me
---
Skylanders is dead and Activision killed it
GaiaMemories Emerald Sparx Gems: 3753
#75 Posted: 05:31:48 24/08/2016
I have a question about some of the villain's themes.

I've done some research but couldn't find anything on them but I think I remember reading that they were not composed for the game, so I'm curious: what were they created for? And more specifically, what are they called?

I'm mainly curious about Blaster-Tron, Luminous, Kaos, TKC and Hood Sickle. Any help would be appreciated, and thank you in advance.
---
Hahahahaha
#76 Posted: 09:01:38 24/08/2016
Third Party music site. It's just a few posts above you, in newkill's post.
---
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5364
#77 Posted: 10:13:46 24/08/2016
So are ALL villain themes from TT licenced (aside from Kaos)? I'm curious about the Gulper's theme. Did Tfb just remix it for Soda Springs?
---
Soon.
#78 Posted: 10:52:01 24/08/2016
Gulper is also original. Lorne Balfe had the full non-remixed song on his channel.
---
GaiaMemories Emerald Sparx Gems: 3753
#79 Posted: 16:52:44 24/08/2016
The link keeps giving me a "Webpage not available" message for some reason and Google gets nothing.
---
Hahahahaha
#80 Posted: 17:30:15 24/08/2016
No idea then, but we do know APM Music provides the songs.

The Gulper in particular Crash10 posted a few months ago, somewhere else. His villain theme is just an eletronic remix of that,same for Kaos and Dreamcatcher.
---
#81 Posted: 17:33:09 24/08/2016 | Topic Creator
I can't link now, but I posted it on a topic called "The Skylanders Deleted Songs" or something like that. It has other songs too.
---
Bruh
#82 Posted: 22:56:29 24/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Added the link to the Unreleased Songs topic on the first post.
---
Bruh
#83 Posted: 19:40:03 28/08/2016 | Topic Creator
So, double posting again, what's your favorite first stage song of the series?

I personally like them all.

Shattered Island gives a good sense of "the start of the adventure", and gives a good glimpse of the style of the game's soundtrack.

Time of the Giants gives a pretty good sense of mystery and darkness, which combines pretty well with the stage itself.

Mount Cloudbreak is pretty calm and joyful, also fitting on the stage. It also has a pretty good eletro remix on the official album.

Soda Springs is so calm and exotic, I really like it. Really gives the right feel.

Skylands in Chains is really catchy (machinery songs always are) and gives a great sensation of mystery, and a good mix of Skylanders-style song with the machinery noises.
---
Bruh
#84 Posted: 19:41:52 28/08/2016
Shattered Island for sure. Everything else either tries too hard or too little, while Soda Springs just doesn't feel like a starting point.
---
#85 Posted: 19:47:48 28/08/2016 | Topic Creator
I tough I was the only one who liked Shattered Island, being honest...

Hm, I think that I'll try to make a YouTube playlist with all the full versions of the Villain themes, but only when I find then. If I manage to do it I'll post here.
---
Bruh
#86 Posted: 20:01:18 28/08/2016
I wish I could find any of the songs, the tags on the website newkill sent just give me other stuff entirely.
---
#87 Posted: 20:10:08 28/08/2016 | Topic Creator
When you are searching, delete everything on the search bar and the Search Settings will appear. Clear all pre-determined options and only put "Track Title", and then search. Here's an example of the results if you set the search like that. I already linked your favorite song of all time...
---
Bruh
#88 Posted: 20:37:06 28/08/2016
Thanks! I just love Magic Forest Kingdom, heck this onsite version is even hectic.

Now to find the themes newkill didn't post :U
---
#89 Posted: 20:40:50 28/08/2016 | Topic Creator
You're welcome. Remember to always search on the "Track List" window too (above the list of songs) if you can't find the song.

Oh, I still didn't found Blaster-Tron's theme. The name is different from the one newkill listed or something?
---
Bruh
#90 Posted: 20:45:14 28/08/2016
I'm still looking through the credits list and I'll be slow since there are like 5 songs named the same for each. For now:

World Challenge (a) is Arena Battle. OOOH, that's what actually picked up in the ContentID.
Desert Chase (b) is the Chompy Worm theme. Most instruments were removed.
Sands of Time A (not (A)) is the base song for Golden Desert.
Ancient Warriors (the 2:08 song) is Operation: Troll Rocket Steal.
No idea what Mountain Peaks is, but the one from the Celtic Lands album sounds familiar.
Focus on Tomorrow A is also from Operation: Rocket Steal, the catapult theme.
Phantom Ship 59 is... The submarine room in Rainfish Riviera? What a waste of spooky ghost ship music.

Inspector Pepe is the Command Kitchen. Strangely not the full version here.
Skeletons in the Closet 30 is Midnight Museum's secondary theme.
The Heist is also Midnight Museum, not sure where.
Tip Toes is, you guessed it, Midnight Museum / Dark Elemental Gate. Oddly at a higher tempo.
Creeping Doubt is the intro to one of the levels, I can't remember which.
Desert Violence is a theme I don't recall at all. Considering it's a high energy scene, I wouldn't be surprised if it's cut content from Golden Desert/Lair of the Golden Queen.
Life in the Shadows A is partially Secret Sewers' battle theme, but it seems they added more to it. It was one of theme themes I wanted in full,darn it.

Dramatic Rush is the bounce pad theme in Telescope Towers.
Fairytales seems unused,but I think it showed up briefly in cutscenes?
Dreamland is unused.
Dangerous Escape is unused.
Nola is unavaliable.
Supremacy is unused, and I wish it weren't :c
Towards Victory B is several of Skyhighlands's themes.

Pirate Battle I can't recall. Mirror of Mystery?
Battle Action is unused.
Let the Contest Begin (c) I can't recall.
Endless Anticipation seems to have been merged with the above Midnight Museum themes.
Middle Eastern Adventure is unused.
The Dark Donjon is a room theme. Tip of the tongue, I don't know which level.
Tension 20, the only one with actual number identification, is also unavaliable

I think this will do for now. Getting tired.
---
Edited 7 times - Last edited at 21:22:09 02/09/2016 by Bifrost
#91 Posted: 20:48:56 28/08/2016
Now to find the themes newkill didn't post :U

Triggered... smilie I'll make a list.
---
bye
#92 Posted: 20:53:58 28/08/2016
Nah, no rush. I'm looking for some themes in specific anyway. Found Chompy Worm's faster than I could but I reaaaallly want to see if a few battle themes crop up before it gets late.
---
#93 Posted: 21:12:05 28/08/2016
I searched some of the themes listed in the credits on APM Music a few days ago and it seems some themes were not actually used in the game.

Edit:
1. No idea what Mountain Peaks is, but the one from the Celtic Lands album sounds familiar.
2. The Heist is also Midnight Museum, not sure where.
3. Creeping Doubt is the intro to one of the levels, I can't remember which.
4. Fairytales seems unused,but I think it showed up briefly in cutscenes?
5. Pirate Battle I can't recall. Mirror of Mystery?
6. Let the Contest Begin (c) I can't recall.
7. The Dark Donjon is a room theme. Tip of the tongue, I don't know which level.

1. Indoor theme of Troll Rocket Steal (this one took a while to remember!)
2. The Hall of Trials area.
3. Secret Sewers, after falling in the hole, not long before the end of the level
4. Unused
5. Unused
6. I don't think this specific theme was used, but it sounds like it could have been the arena at the end of Golden Desert.
7. After entering inside the mountain in Chompy Mountain.
---
bye
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:53:09 29/08/2016 by newkill
#94 Posted: 21:36:38 02/09/2016
Thanks for the corrections, newkill. I'm great at musical memory in the sense of knowing I heard it before, but just like me sucking at paraphrasing I'm horrible at knowing where it was.

Alright, I have some free time today to do more searching. When I get done I'll see about a coherent list, there's a lot to go through so it's hard to bother with not adding comments.(also since I might eventually post these on the wiki for archive purposes)

Valiant Heroes is unused.
Rays of Hope (a) is Golden Queen Indoors. Odd, you'd think it's just a low tempo remix of the original. They added Middle East on top of this.
Middle East (A) is part of Golden Queen Indoors along with Rays of Hope.
Waltzing Vibes (A) is the theme of FUTURE CAB, THE TAXI OF TOMORROW, TODAY!
Corruption A is the secondary theme of Future of Skylands.
Cosmic Waves is the primary theme of Future of Skylands.
Out of Trouble A is the Future of Skylands primary battle theme and a cutscene theme, for the first seconds, don't expect me to remember which one though, but it is memorable.

Rock Heroes(4:24) is the Future of Skylands intro.
Siege and Conquest is that constant cutscene noise in Future of Skylands, also the Harmonic Hold/Grabbers. It has amazing choir, why the hell remove that? :c
Space Fantasy is unused, but all the themes in the search seem to be made to be added on top of other songs for futuristic vibes, so it might be part of Future of Skylands tracks.
Take the Lead (A) is the Power Conduits/ Big Bad Woofer miniboss. Aww yeah.
Nitro Power is unused, with good reason. It's pretty disturbing-for-kids death metal with dubstep.
Base Jumping is more or less the same case. Unused.
Racing Crew... Yup. Unused. I can't even make a case for them being base for the remixes, they're completely different.

Riding Zone GOD WHO BOUGHT ALL THESE SONGS
Mexican Chase is Chef Pepperjack(boss/villain theme). Getting to familiar territory finally, even if it'll now overlap with newkill's list.
Paso Doble is unused, but all have a similar structure to villain themes. Might be a scrapped villain.
Borderline A is Heart of Gold and Golden Queen 1. They removed the actual transition between the songs and this one has higher tempo and different choir.
Across Hostile Territory is base for Borderline A, as seen in its comments. They mixed pieces of this version into the other one.
Casbah Market is Golden Queen 2, of course. This has lower tempo this time, the remix is actually better.
The Elements is unused. Seems to be used for other songs.

Stones (a) is the Jeweled Coliseum/Golden Desert Arena Battle. Removed nearly all the instruments, but it's there.
Ready Steady Tapas is unavaliable.
Lucky-go-happy A is the Lockmaster Imp theme. Hello darkness my old friend, here to ContentID again...
Wonkstep A is the base for Krankcase Phase 2(at the least),it's not the full song but it's the dubstep from it.
Low Iq(a) OL is another base for song, but unrecognizable. Must be in one of the MANY dubstep themes there.
Newsbreaks is the Troll Radio theme.

Horizon, after many songs with the exact same name, is unused.
News Intro is unused, it was probably scrapped from Troll Radio lore newscasts.
News Outro, same.
City Announcement 1 is unused. Wow they had a lot of stuff for Troll Radio.
Say What is a trailer theme. Don't ask me which one I never remember their names. Most likely the ads.
another Say What, however is Mags' Skaletones Theme.
Funk Party (2:34) is Flynn's theme. That one took a LONG time to remember.
New Aching Soul C is unused.

Dinner break! More on another post.
---
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 22:32:41 02/09/2016 by Bifrost
#95 Posted: 21:57:19 02/09/2016 | Topic Creator

Huh, Skylanders Music Channel posted a collection with his favorite songs from the series.
---
Bruh
#96 Posted: 22:46:51 02/09/2016
Mostly soundtrack songs, I saw the polls being posted and people REALLY don't know the channel even exists to look up songs. And people don't believe me when I say most fans are super apathetic to the game aside from the gameplay.

A bit of pasta later...

Pressure Drop (2:18) is Arbo's theme --- I'M A TREE, FOLLOW ME
Darker Than Life is the theme of --who else--- KAOOOOOS!
Jet Fuel Generic - Underscore is sadly unused.
Transistor Sax Break A seems to be an attempt at a Pain-Yatta theme, it has a lot of children cheering at random points like a piñata has been broken, Unused.
Banjo Mash is Pipsqueak's theme. Could've fooled me into not checking and going straight into Sheep Creep.
I'm Leaving - Underscore is unavaliable.
Glitchy Knee a is one half of The Gulper's villain theme. The other half is obviously his theme from Lorne Bafle.

Hard Hits (Drums Only) is Dreamcatcher's villain theme's remix half.
Comin' Back to You A is .... Why is there a sung theme here? Unused as far as I know.
Country Folk Picking is also unused. Something tells me they had a scrapped cowboy villain or level.
Funny Girls is unused and most likely not supposed to be here because, uh, wow.
Hotspot is --- "Description: Loosen your tie" yeah unused.
If You Can't Love Me is unused. I got nothing, this isn't even soundtrack.
Riviera Pop is another unused country/cowboy themed song.

Slam That Jam. Wow this is unfitting. Unused.
So Strong a is unused.Yawn.
The Organ Groove is unused. They could've removed these if they aren't in the game.
Trash Talkin' A... Unused. Clearly supposed to be a villain theme too.
Backroad Country, unused.
Cha Cha Del Sol is unused.
French Kisses A is unused.

I actually went to watch some of the trailers and some of the songs are new and licensed as well. But nope, none of these either.

Harlem Trap is unused, insert old meme here.
I'm So Famous a is unused.
Jamaica Cumbia (c) is unused and reggae. No Bad Juju here.
Fruit Juice, what could it be, ***ing unused.
Kingston is more reggae songs, unused.
Kiss Me Quick unused wow what a surprise
Ljustost is unused. Also an obvious villain theme.

Love House is unused and literally listed as exactly the tag you're thinking of. Who put this here.
Pirate is unused/unavaliable. We have a ton of pirate characters the fandom says? Too bad.
Playful Ska, say it with me, un-used.
Shake Something is unavaliable.
Ska Chase is unused. Actually I think this is used in Imaginators of all places, the Ska song mod. But it's not TT.
Ska is unused.
Swinging Fifties (a) is unused.

The Washboard Ramblers is unavaliable.
All three Tonight's the Night are unused. Only the dead know peace from 3 straight lines of unused songs.
War Game is unused.
Voodoo Robot A is Bad Juju's theme, GHOSTWIFE COMES TO BRING US SALVATION FROM UNUSED
Animal Carnival is Buzzer Beak's theme.
Surely Shirley B is Bomb Shell's theme.
Rattling Bones B, Bone Chompy's theme.

Prepare to be Boarded is Brawl and Chain's theme.
Walk the Plank no FX is Brawlrus'.
Chicken Run is unused.
Check My Crib a is Bruiser Cruiser's. Oddly it turns into sad piano after his section is over, huh.
Golden Swagger is Chill Bill's theme, omg it was in an ad, etc etc.
Something Fishy is unavaliable.
Mad Chase is Chompy Mage's theme. Man it'll be goofy when it plays during his Sky-Chi.

Catch Me if You Can, "energetic relentless comic chase", Dr. Krankcase's theme.
Tournament (A), Cross Crow's.
Jungaloo is Slobber Trap's theme. His actual theme is huuuge compared to the rest.
Afternoon Jive a is Eye-Five's theme.
Mostly Ghostly a, Eye Scream's. She has an actual loop in the song and they cut all 3 seconds of it, why.
Acting the Clown A is unused, suprisingly. This feels like the scrapped Mystic Mill Troll villain's theme.
Bedouin Feast (a) is golden waifu's theme, as said before.

Zombie Run is Grave Clobber's theme. Oddly not in searches, you have to use the album via the other songs. It was mixed with the other 3 to create the theme, but this is the most complete one.
Baby Robot A is Grinnade's theme.
Excecutions is, you guessed it, Hood Sickle.
Elephants Trombone is Krankenstein's theme.
Moon of Mid-Autumn A is Tae Kwon Crow's theme.
Drumming Fingers a is Lob Goblin's theme.
A Pair of Aces is Luminous' theme. What they don't tell you is that the song is two parts with the exact same name, 10/10.

Beat Patrol (2:27) is Mab Lobs' theme.
Magic Forest Kingom is Maskermind's theme.
Mexico City b is Pain-Yatta's theme. There's a full version but it has more instruments.
Chasing Tails (1:35) is Rage Mage's theme.
Fatal Error (2:59) is Wolfgang's theme, by extention the base of all his boss themes.
Puttin' on the Pinstripe Remix is unavaliable - Looking for the original on Youtube turns up a version of Scrap Shooter's theme,but his song isn't actually avaliable.
Kentucky Traveler is also unavaliable, by elimination it's Sheep Creep?

Playful Activity is Shield Shredder's theme.
Sporting Highs A is Shrednaught's theme. There's an entire song there, it's not as short as the game one makes it seem.
Freetown 60 is also Slobber Trap's theme but a lower tempo. What. It's not even the same album. This is closer to the ingame one however.
Gloop a is Smoke Scream's theme, and could be no different.
Gangster is Nightshade's theme and boss battle theme. There are gunshots in the original, wow.
Professor Moriarty is Threatpack's theme.
Military Whistle is Trolling Thunder's theme. One way to get ContentID'd most likely.

Whistling Grizzly A is Tussle Sprout's theme. God it's even better in full.
Chilling Me Softly A is not Chill Bill's theme, and is in fact unused.
Monster Approaching plays in one of the cutscenes, Soda Springs' I'm pretty sure.
Guardians of Glory A is partially used for a cutscene as well. I want to say the introduction of the Trap Masters but not sure.
Koto Batu is unused, all versions.
Shields and Arrows is unavaliable.
Super Heroic doesn't sound familiar at all, either cutscene or unused.
---
Edited 9 times - Last edited at 14:01:30 03/09/2016 by Bifrost
#97 Posted: 22:50:29 02/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Great work Bifrost. I'm thinking of a way to put all of these songs together in one single place. Maybe you can create a separated topic and I'll link it on the OP.
---
Bruh
#98 Posted: 22:56:55 02/09/2016
No need, I might edit the final post to have the full list. A separate topic would just get forgotten.
---
#99 Posted: 23:12:28 02/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Okay. So I'll link the last post on the OP later. Continue with the great work.
---
Bruh
#100 Posted: 01:02:54 03/09/2016
Splitting into one more post because I think it's nearing character limit.

Blitz (1:44) is familiar, but most likely unused.
Mardi Gras Party is unused, but I have a feeling it's from Meet the Villains trailers.
Bare Heavy is Traptanium Kaos' final phase. AMAZING version, why not use the trumphets guys; I'm bolding this for everyone's listening pleasure, do take a look
The Western is Phase 4 of Traptanium Kaos. Also amazing and better than the actual game version.
Hacksaw is unavaliable, from the pattern it's Phase 2 :c
Shrimp Bizzle A is the dubstep side of Phase 1, heavily altered.
Bruv of War also unavaliable, by the name however it's a remix of Mars, Bringer of War and thus Phase 3. Youtube Mirror, courtesy of another user.

Lost Kingdom is Phoenix Psanctuary's final battle theme. Best for last!
War Machine is unused, don't recognize any of them.
Cloak and Dagger OL seems to be one of the repetitive battle themes,but I can't tell.
Family is unused.
Focus on Tomorrow, Harlem Trap and Transistor show up again. Proof reading AAA+

AND I'm done! Was a fun friday night thing to do. I'll clean up the list eventually, but if any other user wants to do it, they're free to do and remove my commentary.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:15:42 03/09/2016 by Bifrost
First | Page 2 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me