darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: SuperChargers > The new 1.3.0. patch is out for Wii U.
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
The new 1.3.0. patch is out for Wii U.
UncleBob Ripto Gems: 4565
#51 Posted: 14:46:06 29/10/2015
I *really* wonder if they'll release a fixed Nightfall or just tell Wii Gamers they're SOL and reship the previously recalled ones. Perhaps with a sticker on the package noting that she doesn't work on Wii (/3DS, if they choose not to patch it).

Looking forward to seeing the final resolution to this. Mostly because I'm curious how uncommon the first print "Night Fall" figures will end up being. I panicked and threw $40 down on one on eBay, so I'm hoping they reissue a corrected figure (hey, that's one more I have to buy!).
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#52 Posted: 14:49:24 29/10/2015 | Topic Creator
It seems they fixed the shrink ray glitch too!
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#53 Posted: 15:01:50 29/10/2015
Quote: HeyitsHotDog

The one which made character's abilities unusable after returning to normal?
Great! smilie

Hope they fixed it on PS4 as well.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#54 Posted: 15:08:08 29/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Drek95

Great! smilie

Yep! It's fixed!

VV DO MORE PATCHES! FIX THOSE OBVIOUS POLYGONS, JUST LIKE YA DID IN SF AND HOW TfB HID THEM SO WELL IN TT

YOU CAN DO IT!

ALSO LOST ISLANDS COSTUMES AS DLC PLZ
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#55 Posted: 15:11:29 29/10/2015
You know what we need first things first tho?

Patch notes.
Unless someone goes out of their way to set up a glitch-testing file we won't really find out what's been fixed straight away,if at all.
No need to specify EVERY exploit or glitch,just the more known ones eg; 'fixed glitch where the game would freeze by falling off of X' would be good enough.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
HuskerfanChuck Yellow Sparx Gems: 1225
#56 Posted: 16:15:54 29/10/2015
Patched last night (it actually patches for my son when he played a bit before I got to it). Saves are still there with no issues and no framerate problems. At worst, loading times are the same, though I'd say, in my estimation, the load times have actually gotten faster.
---
HuskerfanChuck

Repping the Light, Huskers, and Nebraska!
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3500
#57 Posted: 17:36:59 29/10/2015
At this rate, Nightfall should be back in stores any week now... does anybody still see leftovers in stores?
Unreallystic Emerald Sparx Gems: 3054
#58 Posted: 20:00:21 29/10/2015
Quote: TrapShadowFan
At this rate, Nightfall should be back in stores any week now... does anybody still see leftovers in stores?

Nope, I found Elite Zook before I found a Nightfall *couldn't buy though*. As that was one of the characters I actually WANTED, I've been real frustrated.
- Unreall
UncleBob Ripto Gems: 4565
#59 Posted: 20:23:09 29/10/2015
Quote: TrapShadowFan

Err... not necessarily.

The 3DS version hasn't been patched and the Wii version likely won't be patched (not sure if either game has the hooks built in to even allow patches - 3DS is probable. Wii is unlikely - although Activision does still maintain a couple of server slots for some of their online Wii titles...). If Activision chooses to ship out the existing Night Fall stock, they risk issues with these two games (which probably sold decent due to the Bowser exclusives and that it *is* a different game.

At this point, the options are:

A.) Reship the recalled stock and deal with Wii/3DS owners as they pop up. Risks some brand damage this way. If they do this, then:
a.) Ship refulfillment stock with the same chip: saves the trouble in future games of making sure both versions are compatible - or
b.) Ship refulfillment stock with a new chip that works with Wii/3DS games and all other platforms as originally intended: these can then be used to ship out to Wii/3DS owners who get the old version in-stores.

B.) Destroy the fault stock and manufacture brand new stock. Not earth-friendly, but probably the most efficent method. or...

C.) Replace or reprogram the chips in the existing stock. I don't *think* reprogramming is an actual option - pretty sure that's a write-protected area. Replacing the chips... time consuming, labor intensive... just not an exciting option for anyone.

If they go with option A, she could be back in stores SOON. B or C... could still be awhile.
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#60 Posted: 02:03:20 07/11/2015
Xbox 360 update? YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
TheShadowDragon Ripto Gems: 2886
#61 Posted: 03:00:01 09/11/2015
If there is gonna be a new patch (1.4.0), what sort of features do you expect to have (besides fixing the shrink ray thing)? I was really hoping they bring back the nickname features. I love nicknaming my team of Skylanders and I'm dying to give them out.
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#62 Posted: 14:30:48 09/11/2015
Quote: Drek95

Great! smilie

Yep! It's fixed!

VV DO MORE PATCHES! FIX THOSE OBVIOUS POLYGONS, JUST LIKE YA DID IN SF AND HOW TfB HID THEM SO WELL IN TT

YOU CAN DO IT!

ALSO LOST ISLANDS COSTUMES AS DLC PLZ

LOL. Patches aren't features. patches are fixes. I can guarantee this is pretty close to the last patch we'll ever see for this game. They're probably already back from vacation starting to work on #7.
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#63 Posted: 14:49:37 15/11/2015
I finally decided to update my Xbox 360 and I still have the cannon in my game. Not sure why.
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me