First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3
New Elite Packages [CLOSED]
willster8 Gold Sparx Gems: 2383
#51 Posted: 05:31:20 28/10/2015
New page!

I really enjoy seeing what the series two for many of these forgotten Skylanders might have looked like and the packages look super sleek. Dino Rang and Voodood are definitely my favorites. However, I do wish that Sunburn was present.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:32:14 28/10/2015 by willster8
temperedreason Yellow Sparx Gems: 1351
#52 Posted: 19:07:01 28/10/2015
I can confirm the price is $20.99 at TRU. They broke street date for me today.
ultyzaus Yellow Sparx Gems: 1700
#53 Posted: 19:08:42 28/10/2015
Anyone know how much they will be in Canada?
---
http://ultyzarus.deviantart.com/
223/254, 17 superchargers, 14 vehicles
Characters missing: Rocky Roll, Splat, Nightfall, Thrillipede
griswoldthunder Gold Sparx Gems: 2953
#54 Posted: 19:56:11 28/10/2015
My Toys R Us had it for a price of $21.99, not $20.99. But when I scanned it, a BOGO 40% off came up, as well.
#55 Posted: 02:21:49 29/10/2015
I stand corrected. It was $21.99. Just checked my receipt.
Unreallystic Emerald Sparx Gems: 3054
#56 Posted: 12:31:17 29/10/2015
I'm fighting the collector in me. The only elites that I TRULY want are Ghost Roaster & Boomer. Dino Rang is a maybe - he's fun, but his figure isn't that special IMO. I used to love Zook, but his figure is 'meh'. Voodood is 'meh' in general. I've never liked Slam Bam so he's getting passed no matter what.

But the collector in me? Yeah...
- Unreall
TheShadowDragon Ripto Gems: 2886
#57 Posted: 01:15:55 30/10/2015
Still going for Slam Bam and Dino-Rang. They are some of my favorites.
#58 Posted: 02:24:59 30/10/2015
I'm going for Ghost Roaster for sure, Dino Rang and Voodood are maybes for me.
GamerZack7 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1709
#59 Posted: 05:21:03 30/10/2015
I might be receiving a bunch of Eon's Elite from my best friend for Christmas. smilie
---
MY SUPERCHARGER SKYLANDERS
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie | *smilie* | smiliesmilie*smilie*smiliesmilie | smilie | smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
*Currently absent*
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#60 Posted: 16:44:02 01/11/2015
Well, an hour at my usually reliable TRU this morning resulted in nothing. They have 24, it's in their catalog so they know it should be there, but they can't find them. Highly annoyed. The have a bunch of newer employees that have no idea what's going on.
ultyzaus Yellow Sparx Gems: 1700
#61 Posted: 18:10:39 01/11/2015
Nothing at mine either, but I didn't really ask either.
---
http://ultyzarus.deviantart.com/
223/254, 17 superchargers, 14 vehicles
Characters missing: Rocky Roll, Splat, Nightfall, Thrillipede
SlayerX11 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3488
#62 Posted: 18:32:03 01/11/2015
Quote: defpally
Well, an hour at my usually reliable TRU this morning resulted in nothing. They have 24, it's in their catalog so they know it should be there, but they can't find them. Highly annoyed. The have a bunch of newer employees that have no idea what's going on.

TRU online has him, thou shipping cost has to eb considered.

http://www.toysrus.com/product...dSrc=search&cp=

Prob could wait till next week and get them together for less.
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3500
#63 Posted: 19:42:44 01/11/2015
None of my toys r us stores had any idea they were supposed to get something in this week. So much for a November 1st release...
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#64 Posted: 20:26:15 01/11/2015
I saw an Elite Voodood at one of my TRU and bought it. There was only one there.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#65 Posted: 20:26:50 01/11/2015
On the back of the package, it says:

Elite Skylanders

• Fully Upgraded Toy Figure
  • Max Character Level
  • 3X More Powerful
  • 3D Diorama Colllector Case

I'm pretty sure that Fully Upgraded Toy Figure means that when you put it on the portal of power for the first time, it has all it's upgrades. Can anyone who's played the game confirm?
---
Dead
#66 Posted: 21:23:18 01/11/2015
Quote: SlayerX11

Oh heck no. TRU is free shipping for over $19.99, so this would ship free - however, TRU loves to ship single items in padded envelopes. No way I would order a collector item like this that way. If I'm going to pay a premium for packaging, the packaging better darn well be perfect.

We went by a little later though, out running errands, and someone I knew was there and found them like instantly. Sigh, they were in the back in the usual spot, just the new guys didn't know anything about it. All they knew about was the Mii Amiibos.
Pacifickarma Yellow Sparx Gems: 1268
#67 Posted: 21:44:45 01/11/2015
The TRU in Stockton, CA has about a dozen behind the counter in the video game area. The clerk was nice enough to let me look at a few to find one with a perfect paint job. I was able to use a 15% off coupon that came in the mail last week to knock the price down a bit. Over all, a pretty good experience!
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#68 Posted: 22:03:15 01/11/2015
Quote: mega spyro

Elite Skylanders

• Max Character Level
  • 3X More Powerful

I'm pretty sure that Fully Upgraded Toy Figure means that when you put it on the portal of power for the first time, it has all it's upgrades. Can anyone who's played the game confirm?

I got him, and here's what I found:

*He was Level 20 fresh out of the box.
*He was VERY overpowered.
*He did NOT have any upgrades besides his two starting powers.
*He did NOT have any new powers.
*He cannot customize vehicles.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#69 Posted: 22:09:25 01/11/2015
Quote: Chompy-King257

Elite Skylanders

• Max Character Level
  • 3X More Powerful

Hmmmm... Weird. Wonder why they put that on the back then.
---
Dead
#70 Posted: 22:16:16 01/11/2015

Elite Skylanders

• Max Character Level
  • 3X More Powerful

Hmmmm... Weird. Wonder why they put that on the back then.

I think they meant that the actual figure itself was "fully upgraded" to look cooler.
---
GhostRoaster617 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3963
#71 Posted: 22:20:39 01/11/2015
Wait no new powers? Well that is a total bummer smilie I guess this may be an issue for me then. I do still want them though especially this may be the only reposes for my favorite lost Skylanders.
---
Grave Clobber is back to bury you!
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#72 Posted: 00:32:07 02/11/2015
Oh, so they don't have new powers.
They could have at least retained some S2 Wow Pow for the characters who got them... What a miss.

Also... Already at level 20?
That's taking away a big part of the fun of using a Skylander!
If I bought a new Elite and found out it also had all the upgrades unlocked from the start I would have taken it back to the store and asked for a refound.

First no cards, then no stickers... Now we can't even level up Skylanders properly...?
I can't wait to see if these choices will remain in future games as well.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:32:42 02/11/2015 by Drek95
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#73 Posted: 01:19:29 02/11/2015
oh dang. might have to get zook.
#74 Posted: 03:12:13 02/11/2015
Does anyone know what happens if you reset an Elite? Do they go back to level 1 or stay at level 20?
#75 Posted: 03:36:44 02/11/2015
Quote: TrapShadowFan
Does anyone know what happens if you reset an Elite? Do they go back to level 1 or stay at level 20?

The universe cannot handle this. It will eat itself and morph into a black hole.
B-BOB358 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1029
#76 Posted: 04:04:04 02/11/2015
Yeah being at level 20 already is stupid.

But the way the games have been going since SF must mean there's a large part of the fan base that just want their characters maxed out and they don't care how they get them there.

Like those people that use money cheats to fully upgrade a new skylander they've had for 2 minutes instead of actually taking the time to just play the game with it.

Upgrading and level maxing a skylander used to be a real accomplishment.....
---
SA & Giants are the best skylanders games. I miss the old style.
#77 Posted: 04:26:27 02/11/2015
Another issue that bothers me is that why have the new weapons if they don't exist within game? I suppose smilie and smilie won't have wow pows either even though they did have one at one point.
---
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SlayerX11 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3488
#78 Posted: 05:16:23 02/11/2015
Quote: defpally
Quote: SlayerX11

Oh heck no. TRU is free shipping for over $19.99, so this would ship free - however, TRU loves to ship single items in padded envelopes. No way I would order a collector item like this that way. If I'm going to pay a premium for packaging, the packaging better darn well be perfect.

We went by a little later though, out running errands, and someone I knew was there and found them like instantly. Sigh, they were in the back in the usual spot, just the new guys didn't know anything about it. All they knew about was the Mii Amiibos.

Im well aware of tru shipping, sorry prob should have mentioned that fact too. ive gotten a great share of crushed skylanders from tru, thou sometimes it comes in boxes.
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#79 Posted: 14:59:11 02/11/2015
Quote: Drek95
I can't wait to see if these choices will remain in future games as well.

I'm sure they're using the sales number as one element of the equation. Voting for them to do it differently means don't buy him, calling and writing Activision, or both.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 14:59:45 02/11/2015 by TakeYourLemons
fairyland Emerald Sparx Gems: 3800
#80 Posted: 16:40:25 02/11/2015
Hmm...I'm tempted to get an Elite Dino-rang as he was one of my favs in Giants to use, but I've never really used any of the rest because I never liked the looks of any of the others. There is a reason why they are the forgotten Skylanders, people generally didn't care all that much for them at the time. LOL I wonder if they'll sell or will be worse peg warmers than last year's Elites?

Anyway, has anyone tried them in TT to see what happens? Do they appear as normal characters with normal stats or are they Elite there as well? I know last years didn't show up as Elite in the older games, but it would be interesting if TT knew something about them ahead of time. Honestly I really wanted Elites to work properly in Giants and such as they can be rather tough to play on the hardest levels and having a very OP character like an Elite work with mad stats would have been so awesome.
---
Stay Cool!
#81 Posted: 17:29:33 02/11/2015
I guess that means Slam Bam and Zook don't have their Wow Pows since their Series 2 versions came out. Even though EE Slam Bam is holding a glittery sleigh, he probably won't have his Wow Pow back, and neither will Zook. I'm still fine with getting EE Dino-Rang.
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#82 Posted: 21:17:00 02/11/2015
So they're basically like the other Eon's Elite: no new powers and just higher stats. But they have upgraded weapons and gear on toy forms.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#83 Posted: 23:14:33 02/11/2015
Well while it is true their are no wow pows for these new elite warriors, I am happy to announce that they do have the path switching. This kinda helps, but not quite since there is the tutor option when you get at least level 70 in your portal master rank so this is also not all that.
---
#84 Posted: 02:08:55 03/11/2015
A couple of things I've noticed:

Elites aren't all that OP when playing on Nightmare mode.

Also: for those playing Superchargers Racing on Wii or 3DS, all Elites include Supercharger stats.
#85 Posted: 02:10:40 03/11/2015
Things I have yet to try:

Does Slam Bam and Voodood have elite stats in Trap Team? And does resetting an Elite return them to Lvl1? If not in Superchargers than what about doing it in Trap Team and earlier?
#86 Posted: 02:25:29 03/11/2015
^ Already posted.
Quote: Drawdler
Pshaw BBOB, you're forgetting how often people would replay Kaos' Lair in SA or use the Crane Deck exploit in Giants. smilie Anyway, I tested it and if you reset them in SC, Elites are just boosted to Level 20 again. If you wanna level them that bad, you could just play them in an older game.
Burning Gnorc Emerald Sparx Gems: 3463
#87 Posted: 18:22:49 06/11/2015
Quote: GamerZack7
Also...has anyone else noticed that the boomerangs Elite smilie is wielding are triple-bladed?! smilie

That's how they are on the Grand Master Boomerang path when upgraded.

On the one hand, I am kinda surprised they didn't go with the Earth Avenger path look because the Obsidian armour stands out much more than the boomerang change.

On the other hand, GMB is my go-to path. smilie
---
Eh.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:24:29 06/11/2015 by Burning Gnorc
UncleBob Ripto Gems: 4565
#88 Posted: 22:53:13 06/11/2015
Hm. Stopped at a TRU that had Slam Bam out... He's not due to go on sale until this weekend, right?
Phoenix_Lord Gold Sparx Gems: 2061
#89 Posted: 23:38:20 06/11/2015
Quote: UncleBob
Hm. Stopped at a TRU that had Slam Bam out... He's not due to go on sale until this weekend, right?

EE Zook is this weekend...EE Slam Bam is next weekend.

[User Posted Image]
---
Theres no SuperChargers Cards. So I'm making my own... smilie
#90 Posted: 23:46:34 06/11/2015
Oh, so I got him two weekends early. Nice. Maybe I should have looked harder to see if Zook was already out...
#91 Posted: 05:04:29 08/11/2015
Oh, so I got him two weekends early. Nice. Maybe I should have looked harder to see if Zook was already out...

They had him, but you probably wouldn't have been able to buy him, he is register locked. I saw him today. Slam Bam is also now register locked for the 15th, they had him out but Zook was in the back.
#92 Posted: 05:12:39 08/11/2015
They let me buy Slam Bam at the first Toys R Us with no issues. I was at my usual TRU tonight and thought today was the 8th and asked about Zook. They had him and tried to sell him to me, but it *was* register locked. :(
Banditguy Green Sparx Gems: 224
#93 Posted: 09:33:01 08/11/2015
Is it me or didn't I see EE dinorang with two slingshots?
---
Mario kart 8: destroyer of friendships
#94 Posted: 16:48:18 08/11/2015
They let me buy Slam Bam at the first Toys R Us with no issues. I was at my usual TRU tonight and thought today was the 8th and asked about Zook. They had him and tried to sell him to me, but it *was* register locked. smilie

They must have added the register lock to Slam Bam since you got him. I had an employee try again while I was getting Zook and an Amiibo Villager, and it is definitely locked for the 15th. I helped the assistant manger pick out the ones that needed to go to the back until next Sunday, she apologized they were out but they typically are very awesome, so no worries. I'll get him next Sunday. BTW, Zook looks great - I love the Eon's Elites, great show piece figures.
#95 Posted: 17:24:55 08/11/2015
I can't totally wait until November 15th until I can buy Elite Slam Bam.
#96 Posted: 19:46:53 08/11/2015
Quote: Banditguy
Is it me or didn't I see EE dinorang with two slingshots?

No...he's holding his upgraded boomerangs.
[User Posted Image]
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:48:46 08/11/2015 by Phoenix_Lord
#97 Posted: 20:43:17 08/11/2015
Got Elite Zook this morning. Right now, I think he has the best looking toy. That pineapple coming out from his bazooka is HUGE, though!

I did have trouble finding him, though. When I got to my Toys R Us, he wasn't on the shelves. Only a ton of Elite Voodoods. I went up to Customer Service and asked about it, and the person there radioed their manager, who started looking in the back.

Ten minutes later, he radioed back in, saying he had only a few, and asked how many were wanted. Not being a scalper, I only got one, and 3 minutes later, the manager came out the backroom, holding an Elite Zook, still wrapped in plastic bagging.

I bought it without second thought and now my Elite Voodood is no longer lonely!
---
#98 Posted: 20:57:41 08/11/2015
Got Elite Zook this morning. Right now, I think he has the best looking toy. That pineapple coming out from his bazooka is HUGE, though!

I did have trouble finding him, though. When I got to my Toys R Us, he wasn't on the shelves. Only a ton of Elite Voodoods. I went up to Customer Service and asked about it, and the person there radioed their manager, who started looking in the back.

Ten minutes later, he radioed back in, saying he had only a few, and asked how many were wanted. Not being a scalper, I only got one, and 3 minutes later, the manager came out the backroom, holding an Elite Zook, still wrapped in plastic bagging.

I bought it without second thought and now my Elite Voodood is no longer lonely!

I had literally the exact same experience last week, except they already had Zook out and I was looking for Voodood. They eventually found him of course and I was the one who had to tell them Zook isn't supposed to be out yet. My Toys R Us could probably use someone fluent with Skylanders thi summer smilie
#99 Posted: 21:03:50 08/11/2015
Yeah called mind this morning...they didn't have any EE Zook's ....they where all gone....must have not been reggy locked at my store. Hoping they get more in.
---
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me