New ones:
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
Dino Rang looks pretty sweet.
Ones previously that were already posted:
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
Pretty sweet line-up. Might actually try collecting these ones.
Credit to myskylanders.de for all except the voodood/Dino rang photo. That one is from ZapNorris
---
My life will not be complete until I own Sun Dragon
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 16:42:48 26/10/2015 by skylandsfan
Buuzer Hunter Gems: 6546
#2 Posted: 12:32:46 26/10/2015
AWESOME!
---
smilie smilie smilie youtube.com/user/GOWBuuzer smilie smilie smilie
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#3 Posted: 12:47:44 26/10/2015
Very nice for not giving credit to the one who found it. (It wasn't me)
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#4 Posted: 12:49:16 26/10/2015
Despite the buggy watermark, they look good. I want to see these Elites in action.
---
Bruh
TheShadowDragon Ripto Gems: 2886
#5 Posted: 13:40:50 26/10/2015
I can hardly wait for to own Elite Dino-Rang and Elite Slam Bam.
skylandsfan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5272
#6 Posted: 16:41:40 26/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Deja Vu
Very nice for not giving credit to the one who found it. (It wasn't me)

Oops, Sorry. I'll edit that in
---
My life will not be complete until I own Sun Dragon
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#7 Posted: 16:55:08 26/10/2015
glad to see these guys get some love.
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#8 Posted: 17:29:09 26/10/2015
Is it me or does Dino-Rang have a longer tail?

Elites looks much better this year, should have gone with this idea with the first generation as well.
Still can't get how there can be so much "elites" around, though.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#9 Posted: 17:29:42 26/10/2015
No cards and no stickers = no purchase.
#10 Posted: 17:38:01 26/10/2015
Quote: TakeYourLemons

I'd still wouldn't buy them even if they had those but yep, it definitely doesn't help.
All part of this year's dumb politic regarding legacy features and collectables.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:38:31 26/10/2015 by Drek95
Phoenix_Lord Gold Sparx Gems: 2061
#11 Posted: 18:17:18 26/10/2015
Quote: Drek95
Is it me or does Dino-Rang have a longer tail?

Elites looks much better this year, should have gone with this idea with the first generation as well.
Still can't get how there can be so much "elites" around, though.

Yes his tail is longer...a lot longer.
[User Posted Image]

Quote: Drek95

I'd still wouldn't buy them even if they had those but yep, it definitely doesn't help.
All part of this year's dumb politic regarding legacy features and collectables.

Yeah i don't get why they didn't at lest put the stickers in there....blasted Activision. But the good thing is i still can make the cards using a little math...from the standard figures once i max them up.
---
Theres no SuperChargers Cards. So I'm making my own... smilie
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#12 Posted: 18:47:55 26/10/2015
I'm not so upset about the lack of cards/stickers this year, I just think it is an incredibly stupid move on their part. Those things cost like nothing for them to include on top of SuperChargers being more expensive yet not much larger than standard figures.

They are already dealing with tepid reception this year and early price cuts, and are probably really biting their nails to see how the holidays turn out. Not exactly when you want the appearance of cutting corners. They are the premium, older, standby games to life franchise, and Activision has tons of money - you don't want to be the second class citizen in a pretty full market.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:48:31 26/10/2015 by defpally
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#13 Posted: 19:01:03 26/10/2015

I'm still buying them anyway~ smilie
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#14 Posted: 19:04:26 26/10/2015
Absolutely agree.
I frankly hope the cards' lack is tied to the SuperChargers' line and is not a pathetic way to encourage us buying Battlecast cards.
Both can cohexsist since the formers are simple cards with no augmented reality features.

Activision (and the devs of course) should always try to do their best to compliment long time collectors and instead they cut content and corners everywhere.
Traps have been nerfed, Magic Items are simple decorations, cards are no more (and in case of the Elites stickers are gone as well), reused Skylanders, tons of cheap variants...

SuperChargers is indeed a great game but its toys aspect is downright disappointing, almost insulting.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:06:44 26/10/2015 by Drek95
#15 Posted: 19:23:59 26/10/2015
They missed a fantastic opportunity by not giving you a corresponding Battlecast card with each figure this year. It could have taken the place of previous cards and have the effect of giving people more encouragement towards trying Battlecast. As it is I'm sort of indifferent towards it, but if I had a bunch of cards from buying figures I would be more encouraged to give it a shot - and potentially buy other cards.

Activision just has always had a problem realizing where the line is drawn. They will drive a franchise in the ground rather than ease up in areas to secure long term viability. I blame it on the whole short term profits mentality of investing these days. Executive boards will always go with whatever does better short term, mainly because they are all paid in stock options - and Wall St. wants decisions made on what is best right now, not in a year or two.
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#16 Posted: 19:57:51 26/10/2015
Hmmm, the more I look at Dino-Rang, the more I want him. I'm not sure, I would rather have Eon's Elite Scorp, but I don't know if that's even a realistic thought. Should I get him or not?
B-BOB358 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1029
#17 Posted: 19:59:26 26/10/2015
I think the battlecast card idea was what they were gonna do too . It would've made perfect sense and have been a cool new feature.

They really needed to bring back the idea that skylanders could be played anything anywhere .
Like back in Giants days with the online game and the battlegrounds app etc.

But I guess battlecast wasn't ready in time. Or they decided not too.

Also it would've been great to rig up some method to be able to preview each character in store by the battlecast technology on your phone .
---
SA & Giants are the best skylanders games. I miss the old style.
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#18 Posted: 21:42:15 26/10/2015
Dino-Rang.. he's beautiful.
joeiscool Yellow Sparx Gems: 1873
#19 Posted: 21:52:17 26/10/2015
Who's the air element one?
---
-joeiscool
Taronyx Yellow Sparx Gems: 1330
#20 Posted: 21:53:59 26/10/2015
There is no air or fire...yet (Sunburn please!)
---
I don't want the world, I just want your half
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#21 Posted: 22:26:22 26/10/2015
i'll be camping at tru on the day slam bam comes out (for something else) so i'll get him, but my main one i want that's out this month is zook <3
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#22 Posted: 23:01:05 26/10/2015
I don't think I can wait any longer for these guys. I have never been more excited for a wave of characters, not including the launch, of course, before! All the Elites look amazing! There isn't one I don't like!
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
ExcitonKnight Gold Sparx Gems: 2745
#23 Posted: 23:45:46 26/10/2015

Really?
---
Merry Christmas ya filthy animal
GamerZack7 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1709
#24 Posted: 00:34:02 27/10/2015
I've chosen to collect smilie, smilie, smilie and smilie from this year's Eon's Elite line-up, but I'm not sure about smilie or smilie yet. If it turns out that there is a pair of Air and Fire Elite ( smilie and smilie, for example), then I'd certainly give some thought towards collecting each of them. Otherwise, I'd be perfectly happy with Series 1 smilie.

Also...has anyone else noticed that the boomerangs Elite smilie is wielding are triple-bladed?! smilie
---
MY SUPERCHARGER SKYLANDERS
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie | *smilie* | smiliesmilie*smilie*smiliesmilie | smilie | smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
*Currently absent*
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:35:37 27/10/2015 by GamerZack7
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#25 Posted: 00:51:18 27/10/2015
All I need is Boomer and I'll be happy.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
GigaCamo Emerald Sparx Gems: 4288
#26 Posted: 00:57:39 27/10/2015
Quote: GamerZack7
I've chosen to collect smilie, smilie, smilie and smilie from this year's Eon's Elite line-up, but I'm not sure about smilie or smilie yet. If it turns out that there is a pair of Air and Fire Elite ( smilie and smilie, for example), then I'd certainly give some thought towards collecting each of them. Otherwise, I'd be perfectly happy with Series 1 smilie.

Also...has anyone else noticed that the boomerangs Elite smilie is wielding are triple-bladed?! smilie

Like most of the variants I bet their hiding a Fire and Air elite.
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3500
#27 Posted: 00:59:34 27/10/2015
I'm getting Voodood, Boomer, Ghost Roaster, and Dino Rang.
TheShadowDragon Ripto Gems: 2886
#28 Posted: 01:14:36 27/10/2015
As long as the new figures are awesome, I really don't care much about cards and stickers anyways.
Spybomb Blue Sparx Gems: 636
#29 Posted: 01:34:36 27/10/2015
Ghost Roaster and Dinorang yes please
#30 Posted: 02:45:55 27/10/2015
Quote: TheShadowDragon
As long as the new figures are awesome, I really don't care much about cards and stickers anyways.

Agreed. I don't make full use of the stickers, so I won't miss them. Looking forward to the figures, though! smilie
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie | *smilie* | smiliesmilie*smilie*smiliesmilie | smilie | smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
*Currently absent*
KiDFass65 Gold Sparx Gems: 2922
#31 Posted: 02:59:41 27/10/2015
I believe Whirlwind was the Eon Elite Air element.
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#32 Posted: 03:23:31 27/10/2015
Quote: KiDFass65

She was last year.
So far no Air or Fire Elites have been announced. Which is disappointing.
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#33 Posted: 04:50:28 27/10/2015
Quote: GigaCamo

Like most of the variants I bet their hiding a Fire and Air elite.

The hackers haven't found anything, so I don't think there are any.
---
Dead
#34 Posted: 07:12:40 27/10/2015
To me the whole cards/sticker question is important for a reason.
It's not like I use cards that much, I simply organize them inside a book.

It's the whole fact they are making us pay more for less (at least in new character's cases; Elites are something more than regular Skylanders).

Now it regards cards but what if one day they will starts taking away other features, like stickers for all the characters or something even more important...?
If they did it for cards we cannot exclude future corner cuts.

I don't want something more but I pretend the usual content.
They provided it for 4 game straights, what's different this year when they would have had to make only 20 new cards...?
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Kevin16 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4524
#35 Posted: 11:10:54 27/10/2015
It looks like they fixed Boomer's small eyes.
---
what even is this site anymore lmao
Unreallystic Emerald Sparx Gems: 3054
#36 Posted: 13:22:35 27/10/2015
all my stickers and cards are at the bottom of my trap box...and I never use them...doubt I ever will.

So my level of care is pretty low. Just give me high quality figures with fun to play characters.
- Unreall
#37 Posted: 14:26:52 27/10/2015
Quote: Drawdler
There are no Fire or Air Elites in the files of the game nor the 3DS version's list (despite all other SC Elites being listed). They're not happening unless they get patched in, guys.

Which means it isn't going to be happening. I'm not sure why people think it will, there is precedent for them not giving all elements equal treatment - we only got 5 elements with reposes last year.
#38 Posted: 17:59:35 27/10/2015
Quote: TheShadowDragon

Agreed. I don't make full use of the stickers, so I won't miss them. Looking forward to the figures, though! smilie

Not agreed. They will play like the S1 characters, that I can switch paths now thanks to Portal Master upgrade in SC. OP? Who cares. I have an army of backups on Nightmare walkthroughs, and there's only the last level that you really need them. I'll use Trap Team's elites...no need to collect them now if they're just going to take away what I've become accustomed in getting.

No cards was really bad...now nothing? They crossed the line that I just drew. I'm disappointed, but gotta vote with my dollars on this one. And since they pulled this, I'll make sure I enforce my variant rule only on characters (I previously was going to get all variants this round).

Quote: ExcitonKnight

Really?

Yeah. It's frustrating because I currently have ~ 310 characters registered in SC...proud of the time/effort to get here...but if I don't do my part and say "NO" then I won't have a clear conscious.
Edited 7 times - Last edited at 18:11:38 27/10/2015 by TakeYourLemons
GigaCamo Emerald Sparx Gems: 4288
#39 Posted: 20:57:34 27/10/2015

Really?

I agree. Why are people getting so worked up and quiting over CARDS. They were cool but with no use and there being a upcoming SKYLANDERS card game with cards that look better than the normal ones I wouldn't mind if they were gone. Besides a lot of my Preowned Skylanders don't have cards anyways.
Quid Yellow Sparx Gems: 1577
#40 Posted: 21:17:52 27/10/2015
Honestly, if it wasn't for the small possibility that I might want to sell some Skylanders in the future, I would have given my cards and stickers away for my Mum's treasure box by now (she's a primary school teacher, so I give her any computer game and cartoon related freebies I don't want to her to hand out as prizes). Unfortunately, there may be a lot of people who feel the same way I do - the vast majority of Skylanders players don't frequent fansites like DS. I do think it's a pity that those that really like the cards now have to wait and buy a separate battlecast game, but in regards to me, owning cards? I don't mind either way.

Though I am much more bothered by the lack of air and fire elites. Not because I want there to be an even spread, but because I really like Sunburn and was looking forward to him being elite-ified : (

(ah well, now I can hope for a SC-style reposing instead - 'polo could do with an improved moveset)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:19:13 27/10/2015 by Quid
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#41 Posted: 21:20:17 27/10/2015
holy **** I need that dino rang.
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
#42 Posted: 21:31:07 27/10/2015

Really?

I agree. Why are people getting so worked up and quiting over CARDS. They were cool but with no use and there being a upcoming SKYLANDERS card game with cards that look better than the normal ones I wouldn't mind if they were gone. Besides a lot of my Preowned Skylanders don't have cards anyways.

Easy answer for your question (at least from my point of view):
it's not because of the cards themselves.

It's because they took away content in some form.
A content which has been there since the first game.

This year is cards.
But... Next year...?
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:56:18 27/10/2015 by Drek95
#43 Posted: 21:46:22 27/10/2015
Wow...did this discussion go way off-topic or what? smilie

Anyway, all three Wave 1 Elite are out next Monday here, so I'm eager to collect my smilie and smilie . I wonder if the updated looks for the weapons are also in the game prior to upgrades. I never would have imagined smilie firing pineapples like Chunky Kong in DK64! smilie
---
*Currently absent*
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:47:46 27/10/2015 by GamerZack7
#44 Posted: 23:01:59 27/10/2015

Really?

Cards and stickers. Proud of it. Not everyone feel like you and not everyone feels like me, but as Aretha said-- R-E-S-P-E-C-T.

Hey, next year, they'll just send out RFID chips with a pic of the character on the button of the chip. What's the big deal? You can still play as your character. It's not unfathomable that someone would get irritated that they're including less in a package and charging more for it. Not to mention I've gotten a lot of enjoyment with the additional card/sticker content. Now, I might as well light a match to it because I can't use it as a reference to my collection. It's clear they want me to pony up for the Batttlecast cards to play a game I could have done with the cards we got with our collection for the last four entries. I will not.

Yep, I'm saying it: After 4 games of being given cards and stickers, I feel entitled to it. If they were reducing the cost of figures by 10%, I wouldn't even be commenting about it. And I won't be paying any more than $14.95 for any figure....any price increase and I'll simply drop it from my buy list. They've effectively communicated the "top end" of these figures to me, Elites aside. Elites was worth it with the complete package...trying to remove stuff and try and charge last game Elites prices? Not flying with me.
Edited 9 times - Last edited at 23:55:31 27/10/2015 by TakeYourLemons
#45 Posted: 00:44:48 28/10/2015
But aren't Eon's Elite cheaper this year, TakeYourLemons? smilie
---
*Currently absent*
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3500
#46 Posted: 01:14:32 28/10/2015
I hear Toys R Us decided they need to put a TRU tax on them and bump their exclusive elite wave up by 5 bucks, so nope. Not the first wave, at least.
#47 Posted: 01:46:41 28/10/2015
Quote: TrapShadowFan
I hear Toys R Us decided they need to put a TRU tax on them and bump their exclusive elite wave up by 5 bucks, so nope. Not the first wave, at least.

That's unfortunate. I know that EB Games here is charging AU$24.95 for them, which is $5 cheaper than last year's selection.
---
*Currently absent*
Skylander3112 Gold Sparx Gems: 2115
#48 Posted: 03:38:16 28/10/2015
Dino-Rang looks amazing
Kung Fu Man Gold Sparx Gems: 2120
#49 Posted: 05:29:19 28/10/2015
Quote: Badwolfmichael
Quote: KiDFass65

She was last year.
So far no Air or Fire Elites have been announced. Which is disappointing.

If they do any new Elites, it won't be til the next game sadly. The coding for Superchargers didn't show any that weren't already known at the point of release.
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me