Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
The Official .hack// Topic [CLOSED]
derpyhooves Platinum Sparx Gems: 5698
#1 Posted: 00:35:56 24/10/2015 | Topic Creator
I had to-

Aaaanyways, I just saw that there was no topic for it so here ouo

I also just beat Infection (and I beat G.U//Rebirth a few months ago) 0-0 And I own a majority of the games.

*Sits down and lets tumbleweeds blow around* Welp, let's see how this goes-
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6072
#2 Posted: 03:00:46 24/10/2015
I tried watching .hack//SIGN. I got really confused by it as when it starts it kinda acts like you just automatically know what's going on and doesn't seem to explain that much. Then when I finished, the cliff hanger ending annoyed me and I found out the whole series was a tie-in for the games explaining why I had so many questions and was just done with the series.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
spyro fan 8 Ripto Gems: 2948
#3 Posted: 14:06:08 24/10/2015
I use to be a huge .hack fan. I saw/played everything up until .hack//LINK (except for fragment). I still check a few websites every now and then and last I heard they're working on a mobile MMO of it (there was Guilty Dragon which was based on The World but this new one is supposed to be better, hopefully like the original games. It's called NU I think. Project NU or something.)
derpyhooves Platinum Sparx Gems: 5698
#4 Posted: 21:37:42 30/10/2015 | Topic Creator
I got a chance to play Guilty Dragon! It was really cool in my opinion. However, I have yet to get my hands on .hack// G.U Reminisce and LINK. For the actual games, I tend to want hard copies. I just think it makes the experience better -u-

As for NU, I heard about it. I hope it's good, so I will be motivated to leak it or something. After all, I did the same thing with GD.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me