darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: SuperChargers > [OFFICIAL TOPIC] All System Patch Notes!
Page 1 of 5 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5
[OFFICIAL TOPIC] All System Patch Notes!
ImDoubleTrouble Gold Sparx Gems: 2435
#1 Posted: 18:04:51 22/10/2015 | Topic Creator
PS4, XBOX ONE & WII U Patches:

(*Note: Version Number, Release Date & Download Sizes shown are for PS4 and may vary between consoles.*)

Update Version 1.01 - (Released 20th September 2015)
* Bug Fixes and Performance Improvements:
- Gate Smasher Emblem will now unlock after opening multiple Elemental gates.
- Thrillipede has his Beautiflies back!
- Your vehicle should no longer get stuck outside the level’s boundaries in the Fire Elemental zone or the Magic Elemental zone.
- The Undead Elemental Zone now has enough enemies to complete the level objective.
- The game will no longer cease to function after using a Racing Pack trophy.
- We’ve encouraged the enemy that holds the key to unlock the pillars at the end of Cloudbreather’s Crag to come out of hiding and fight like a - monster.
- The first Live Wire Lock puzzle in the Cloud Kingdom should now unlock normally.
- You’ll no longer be stuck with an empty barrel over your vehicle in The Land of the Undead when the barrel timer runs out.
- Chests in The Land of the Undead should now open normally once their combat locks are removed.
- Puzzle Blocks in The Bandit Train will no longer cause any in-game problems.
- The Darkness will no longer get stuck in The Sky Eater level.
- Your vehicle will no longer get stuck in the wall during The Sky Eater level.
- You should no longer lose any vehicle upgrades by doing multiple races without returning to the Academy.
- We’ve decided to be fair and give the villains back their targeting reticles when you play them during races.
- Your race position number will no longer randomly disappear.
- Wii U players have their horns back! Just shake the controller to use your vehicle's horn.
- Xbox One players can now unlock the "Ooh, Shiny!" Achievement normally.

Update Version 1.02 - (Released Late September/ Early October)
File Size 72MB (PS3)
* Performance optimizations, bug fixes and streamlined UI for racing.

Update Version 1.03
*Bug Fixes
- Fixed issue with Nightfall character not registering on portal.

Update Version 1.04 - (Released 22nd October 2015)
Features:
* Bug Fixes
* Added Information for Vehicles to loading screens.
* Removed Cannon at Academy and replaced with jump pad. (Preview of Elemental gate added)

Update Version 1.05 - (Released 19th November 2015)
* Entry Point to Elemental Vehicle Zones added to several levels.
* Enhanced player rewards for completing Elemental Vehicle Zones.
* Enhanced player rewards for completing SuperCharger Challenges.
* Bug Fixes:

Update Version 1.06 - (Released 17th December 2015)
File Size - 431.8MB (PS4)
Features:
* New Vehicle customization items now available in the Academy using the Boom 5000.
* You have a new ally in the fight against Kaos! C-MOR is a helpful robot that gives you hints about what's new and what activities you might like to do!
* Bug Fixes:
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to re-break treasures after interacting with Persephone and replicate a money exploit.

Update Version 1.07 - (Released 22nd December 2015)
File Size - 432.1MB (PS4)
* Bug Fixes
---
smilie Ooga BOO! smilie
Edited 11 times - Last edited at 14:34:39 22/12/2015 by ImDoubleTrouble
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#2 Posted: 18:18:26 22/10/2015
Why no PS3... WHY???
fairyland Emerald Sparx Gems: 3800
#3 Posted: 22:26:57 22/10/2015
How about the 360? I still cannot unlock my beating nightmare achievement or that in game badge for beating all the levels. It's stuck at 12/13 adventurer.
---
Stay Cool!
Skylandskid Blue Sparx Gems: 721
#4 Posted: 22:53:54 22/10/2015
Wii u?
---
rest in peace, Dreamcatcher
Alphawolf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1692
#5 Posted: 23:28:37 22/10/2015
according to this video they just added vehicle info and pictures during load screens and got rid of that cannon on the ship when you enter the academy, its now replaced by a element gate preview and jump pad to the gate.

im sure they might of fixed bugs and other things as well but patch notes for console videos games are not really that wide spread.
Kohdok Red Sparx Gems: 44
#6 Posted: 00:38:52 23/10/2015
I used the cannon, though. to get to the store, game room, and Persephone faster.
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#7 Posted: 00:49:01 23/10/2015
While I'm a bit disappointed they removed the cannon I'm incredibly happy they finally decided to start releasing "frequent" updated which actually alter the contents.

The vehicles' descriptions during loading screens is a truly sweet tweak.
Remember me of Bloodborne's early days. smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
fairyland Emerald Sparx Gems: 3800
#8 Posted: 01:08:24 23/10/2015
Hmm. I honestly cannot recall what was on the loading screen before. LOL I generally space out until I'm able to move a character around in game.

Also, I used the cannon a lot until I found it faster to use that center bounce thing and just zoom around. I tend to avoid using any really slow Skylanders. Luckily nothing there is really that far away to reach to really need a cannon shooter when you use a fast Skylander.

Anyway, I've not played SC in about two weeks (got Corpse Party for Vita and have been playing that), so I'll have to see if they fixed those 360 issues I've been having. I very much doubt it as last I heard they were not even aware of any achievement issues for the 360...
---
Stay Cool!
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3500
#9 Posted: 01:41:58 23/10/2015
And yet the Wii u, their best system, still sits with no nightfall or this update.
#10 Posted: 02:50:34 23/10/2015
Quote: TrapShadowFan
And yet the Wii u, their best system, still sits with no nightfall or this update.

its probably not there best system then if its still buggy. i have a feeling this time around they built it on the ps4 and ported it to other consoles, that or they just got the ps4 version right.
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3500
#11 Posted: 03:31:35 23/10/2015
By best system I mean sales wise, with the crossover and all. It's definitely not buggy, but I don't get why they completely ignored it when it comes to those patches. This one seemed pretty big too.
ChillStealthElf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1864
#12 Posted: 03:38:44 23/10/2015
has Xbox One been patched yet? Just got back into Trap Team to finish getting 4 stars in the main levels and Nightmare express, as well as playing the Sunscraper Spire & Midnight Museum stages ( getting Mirror of Mystery when I get paid )...also need to jump between games to get all the legacy hats in TT ( by putting them on Skylanders via SF ) and the remaining trap Skystones in Superchargers ( only have 1 trap for each element, 11 traps total including Kaos ). It'd be nice if the game could actually acknowledge the fact that I did all 13 levels on nightmare instead of being stuck at 12/13...

Biggest reason I haven't touched Superchargers in a while: I only have the X1 starter and I'm rather bored of just Hot Streak for vehicles, and Spitfire & Super Shot Stealth Elf for Superchargers characters smilie
B-BOB358 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1029
#13 Posted: 04:53:12 23/10/2015
Quote: ChillStealthElf
has Xbox One been patched yet? Just got back into Trap Team to finish getting 4 stars in the main levels and Nightmare express, as well as playing the Sunscraper Spire & Midnight Museum stages ( getting Mirror of Mystery when I get paid )...also need to jump between games to get all the legacy hats in TT ( by putting them on Skylanders via SF ) and the remaining trap Skystones in Superchargers ( only have 1 trap for each element, 11 traps total including Kaos ). It'd be nice if the game could actually acknowledge the fact that I did all 13 levels on nightmare instead of being stuck at 12/13...

Biggest reason I haven't touched Superchargers in a while: I only have the X1 starter and I'm rather bored of just Hot Streak for vehicles, and Spitfire & Super Shot Stealth Elf for Superchargers characters smilie

I had the 12/13 problem a while ago on xboxone, but it eventually fixed it self. Don't forget to reset your system using the reset option in settings . That usually fixes these types of things in games. Sometimes it Just needs to reconfigure it self.

If that doesn't work, playing the last chapter of each level still counts towards the emblem.

I'm not completely sure what ended up working for me coz I did everything at once lol
---
SA & Giants are the best skylanders games. I miss the old style.
WickedRogue Gold Sparx Gems: 2725
#14 Posted: 07:33:51 23/10/2015
Well they removed the cannon but the patch allows you to get the Kickoff Hat without the figure now.
---
Elite Skystones Set Complete.
#15 Posted: 08:29:14 23/10/2015
Quote: WickedRogue
Well they removed the cannon but the patch allows you to get the Kickoff Hat without the figure now.

Awesome smilie
---
#16 Posted: 08:56:14 23/10/2015

really? finally, last hat ive been needed, and saves me from having to buy that figure. for now i guess.
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#17 Posted: 09:59:15 23/10/2015
And still Ps4 only, I presume :I
It's probably other versions taking too long to test the patch but I'm pretty sure the average time was two weeks, not a whole month.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#18 Posted: 11:22:29 23/10/2015
I heard that the PS3 was patched, can someone confirm that?
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#19 Posted: 11:36:02 23/10/2015
Hopefully we'll get more patches in the future.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#20 Posted: 14:52:34 23/10/2015
Nevermind, I just checked and there is a patch for the PS3, now it's 1.0.3. Can someone please check if Nightfall works.
PopFizzMagic Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#21 Posted: 16:29:13 23/10/2015
it does
---
PIKA
PIKA
PIKACHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#22 Posted: 16:30:47 23/10/2015
Quote: PopFizzMagic
it does

Source? I've seen people say that with no source and no confirmation.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
ChillStealthElf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1864
#23 Posted: 07:33:20 24/10/2015
well, I played a bit of Superchargers to get more trap villain Skystones and add my newest toys to my collection and of course, there's still no patch....( for those curious, the toys were Knight Light, Knight Mare, Midnight Museum, Sunscraper Spire, Arkeyan Crossbow, Fiery Forge, Scorpion Striker, Golden Dragonfire Cannon, Krypt King, Wallop and Sureshot Shroomboom...and the light & dark traps from the expansions as I added the villains trapped within to my Skystones. Still haven't picked up any new Superchargers toys yet )

This is getting to be really annoying, why the heck is Playstation the ONLY ones getting patched?
#24 Posted: 08:00:37 24/10/2015
They might just be the test patches.

Or ps has a better system for it.

And really the patches haven't been important gameplay/ content wise yet so I wouldn't worry unless ps actually gets something worthwhile.
---
#25 Posted: 09:09:03 24/10/2015
Quote: Alphawolf

really? finally, last hat ive been needed, and saves me from having to buy that figure. for now i guess.

Having own the console on multiple platforms and having it to where they all have the Jolly hat somehow and the Spring Time hat from clearing out the store. After the update it was like the first reward I was given from doing a quest so yeah it's just not in patch notes but it is for the 1.04 update.

P.S. I actually own all 3 figures. I even have a UFO card from Swap Force. I just saw no point in unlocked them because I wanted to do tests like this one to confirm how the game handles the older stuff with unlocks.
---
#26 Posted: 11:21:00 24/10/2015
*troll mode on*

Well, Nintendo users have your amazing new Skymiibos to play as and XBOX owners have better games!
At least we PS users got something special as well. smilie

*troll mode off*

Sorry, couldn't resist. smilie
I'm sure patch will come for other systems eventually, maybe they are using PlayStation versions of the game to test them out before widely releasing them and in that case that might not be an advantage at all.
What if one of those patches comes with a game-breaking bug?

Trust me, it's better if they wait to release them widely and just test them on a couple platforms first.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#27 Posted: 12:18:24 24/10/2015
Quote: Drek95
*troll mode on*

Well, Nintendo users have your amazing new Skymiibos to play as and XBOX owners have better games!

*troll mode off*

I'm sure patch will come for other systems eventually, maybe they are using PlayStation versions of the game to test them out before widely releasing them and in that case that might not be an advantage at all.

Trust me, it's better if they wait to release them widely and just test them on a couple platforms first.

Everything but removing the cannon was great. Made 0 sense to remove it.

On a side note, it's quite tedious working on anything Xbox related to get an Update out. Has nothing to do with Nintendo on that part.
---
Wolfgang Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#28 Posted: 16:49:51 24/10/2015
I was surprised by the update, I didn't think they'd continue development this long into release, given their previous track record.
---
♫Cheap smoke, risin' like a spirit in the- soft glow of a New York street.
No glamour or garb can hide the animal heart inside of me.♫
GaiaMemories Emerald Sparx Gems: 3753
#29 Posted: 16:57:32 24/10/2015
*troll mode on*

*troll mode off*.

I'll trade you a Bowser for a Nightfall.....smilie
---
Hahahahaha
#30 Posted: 18:07:38 24/10/2015
Just ordered Nightfall, I finally did what I wanted to do all the time, I just waited for the update to give me green light. I will let you guys know if the PS3 update makes Nightfall playable or not in about one week (it better does).
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#31 Posted: 21:34:13 24/10/2015
*troll mode on*

*troll mode off*

*troll mode on*

So long as you don't mind no longer having a quicker way to whichever part of the Academy you want and having a lower Portal Master ranking, considering us superior Nintendo gamers get two extra Supercharger Challenges.

*troll mode off*

I hope so, because Nightfall looks like one of the coolest characters this game and it would suck if I got her and couldn't play as her... Unless they fixed that faulty chip thing.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
#32 Posted: 23:14:49 24/10/2015
Quote: GaiaMemories
*troll mode on*

*troll mode off*.

I'll trade you a Bowser for a Nightfall.....smilie

I'd like to have a Nightfall to begin with... smilie

Quote: AdamGregory03
*troll mode on*

*troll mode off*

*troll mode on*

So long as you don't mind no longer having a quicker way to whichever part of the Academy you want and having a lower Portal Master ranking, considering us superior Nintendo gamers get two extra Supercharger Challenges.

*troll mode off*

I hope so, because Nightfall looks like one of the coolest characters this game and it would suck if I got her and couldn't play as her... Unless they fixed that faulty chip thing.

Removing the cannon was indeed a weird choice... They could have simply moved the Elemental Gate's preview on another part of the ship.
I'm really hoping they will also fix the fact the Academy resets each time you want to change the current Element of Grizzo's Gate.

Don't worry, no way they wouldn't leave a non-exclusive character unplayable for everyone.
I just got an info from GameStop which apparently confirms Nightfall will be out around the beginning of December so her patch might come out around the end of November just to make sure everything works for her return. smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:08:55 25/10/2015 by Drek95
UncleBob Ripto Gems: 4565
#33 Posted: 23:32:33 24/10/2015
There's no guarantee that it will be a patch that fixes Nightfall. They could have to ship out entierly new figures (or the old ones with new chips in them).
jedihunter12 Gold Sparx Gems: 2401
#34 Posted: 23:45:36 24/10/2015
they havent sent out the new nightfalls yet
#35 Posted: 00:10:30 25/10/2015
Quote: UncleBob
There's no guarantee that it will be a patch that fixes Nightfall. They could have to ship out entierly new figures (or the old ones with new chips in them).

It all depends on the actual problem.
Why fix the game if the problem is on the figures?

There are most likely two issues both unfortunately regarding the same character: faulty chips and in-game bug.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:11:30 25/10/2015 by Drek95
Popfizzy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1754
#36 Posted: 06:13:23 25/10/2015
Nothing to Wii U yet, I hope it comes
---
Gimme your money, give us all your money. -Activision
#37 Posted: 06:35:47 25/10/2015
Quote: UncleBob

Agreed.
Everyone was sposed to return their nightfalls if you managed to get them , so people can't complain if they don't make a patch to make the faulty ones work .
---
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5016
#38 Posted: 08:41:20 25/10/2015
Quote: Drawdler
Really, the cannon was removed? I didn't use it, but it seemed handy. Definitely a lot better than just jumping to the gate.

this right here is another reason why i am against patches, and why i think the developers should take the time to finish the games, they are working on before releasing it. but as you see here now they also make changes to things that is not necessary. so you end up having a game that is different than what you bought in the first place.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:42:57 25/10/2015 by CountMoneyBone
GaiaMemories Emerald Sparx Gems: 3753
#39 Posted: 18:10:07 25/10/2015
Contrary to your belief, not every single game ever can be perfect. There will always be some little bugs no mater if they have 1 year or 5.
---
Hahahahaha
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5016
#40 Posted: 19:47:03 25/10/2015
Quote: GaiaMemories
Contrary to your belief, not every single game ever can be perfect. There will always be some little bugs no mater if they have 1 year or 5.

i am not talk about perfection here, there will always be bugs and i can accept minor bugs, but not serious bugs. we are getting in a time where they dont even bother to test it anymore. they release it now and fix it later, then you as a customer end up as the beta tester and that is not much fun. but lately they have also started to change the game not because of bugs. but because they feel their vision for the product wasnt dont right. then you end up with a different game than what you bought, like you see here what they did with the cannon... its just getting out of hand... also this aint a pay once 45-60 dollar and be done game, it is 1000+ dollar game. you shouldn't questioning my belief you should questioning the developers/publishers...
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
#41 Posted: 20:45:02 25/10/2015
So, someone on myskylanders.de just confirmed that Nightfall now works on PS3. And i'm insanely happy. I was really worried that she wouldn't work. So if someone with PS3 sees her, then buy her, she works!!!
ShinkenRed Gold Sparx Gems: 2651
#42 Posted: 21:11:58 25/10/2015
Quote: Deja Vu
So, someone on myskylanders.de just confirmed that Nightfall now works on PS3. And i'm insanely happy. I was really worried that she wouldn't work. So if someone with PS3 sees her, then buy her, she works!!!

I'd be wary of just one source saying Nightfall works on PS3. Look at how many times over the years folks have claimed X character was discovered in a box of Wave 1 characters at some random retailer.

"GUYS! I just found a Ninjini in a box of Crushers on Giants release day! NINJINI IS OUT!!!"

And it constantly happens with fake variants.
---
Unique Character roster:
S:SA: 32/32, S:G: 16/16, S:SF: 32/32, S:TT: 36/36
newkill Emerald Sparx Gems: 3975
#43 Posted: 21:18:57 25/10/2015
Quote: CountMoneyBone
they dont even bother to test it anymore.

I'll repeat since you did not get it the other time it seems: The problem is not the lack of testing, it is the lack of time to fix every little details that bother you.

then you end up with a different game than what you bought, like you see here what they did with the cannon... its just getting out of hand...

Yeah the removal of that cannon is such a big deal, it completely changes and ruins how the game is played, the Skylanders franchise has taken a completely different path, they really crossed the line here...

it is 1000+ dollar game.

Another thing we have been telling you more than once: It cost that only if YOU take the decision of buying everything. We have never ever been forced to buy everything.
---
bye
#44 Posted: 22:17:54 25/10/2015
Quote: ShinkenRed
Quote: Deja Vu

I'd be wary of just one source saying Nightfall works on PS3. Look at how many times over the years folks have claimed X character was discovered in a box of Wave 1 characters at some random retailer.

"GUYS! I just found a Ninjini in a box of Crushers on Giants release day! NINJINI IS OUT!!!"

And it constantly happens with fake variants.

Finding a character and saying that a character works is as different as the night is from the day. Why should Nightfall only work on his console, I mean why did we believe the guy who said that she works on PS4? The problem is that people are too sceptical nowdays. Finding a character early has to do with luck, this is just something that works for sure. It's enough if only one says it works, because it's exactly the same for everyone.
mantez Emerald Sparx Gems: 3167
#45 Posted: 22:48:19 25/10/2015
I wish they'd patch it so you get stardust after rank 75.
---
Gullible is not in the dictionary.
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#46 Posted: 13:13:39 28/10/2015
The newest patch is now on Wii U. Version 1.3.0.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
trixster68 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3813
#47 Posted: 14:16:58 28/10/2015
The update screwed up my Wii U and my Superchargers. I am pissed off I don't care if nightfall does or does not work now!
My game dont even work now it locks up everytime on load this bites.......
---
Havesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie37
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:17:52 28/10/2015 by trixster68
Wyzeone Green Sparx Gems: 272
#48 Posted: 14:59:45 28/10/2015
Quote: Alphawolf
according to this video they just added vehicle info and pictures during load screens and got rid of that cannon on the ship when you enter the academy, its now replaced by a element gate preview and jump pad to the gate.

im sure they might of fixed bugs and other things as well but patch notes for console videos games are not really that wide spread.

There are more fixes in there than adding vehicle info and pictures to the loading screen. Nightfall is fixed on all versions, plus other fixes.
Page 1 of 5 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me