darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: SuperChargers > [OFFICIAL TOPIC] All System Patch Notes!
First | Previous | Page 5 of 5
1 2 3 4 5
[OFFICIAL TOPIC] All System Patch Notes!
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#201 Posted: 12:46:59 05/01/2016
Quote: GameMaster78
If Roller Brawl doesn't work on Trap Team, and Trigg, forget leveling them too.

Nope, they don't.
Remember they aren't their old selves, they are brand new characters and thus won't work on older games. smilie

Sad to hear that, GameMaster.
Hope we'll have you back when Skylanders 6 will be released, or even sooner when it will be announced. smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Dahvoo Emerald Sparx Gems: 3914
#202 Posted: 15:48:16 05/01/2016
Finally saw C-MOR again this past weekend, decided to take a pic for those that might not have seen him yet:

[User Posted Image]
---
SSA: 37/37; SG: 99/99; SSF: 174/174; STT: 254/254 & 59/59 Traps; SSC: 294/294 & 32/32 Vehicles; SI: 338/339 & 29/34 Crystals. MAX Imaginator Level: 59
TheShadowDragon Ripto Gems: 2886
#203 Posted: 15:54:59 05/01/2016
Is it me or has C-MOR becoming a little bit annoying? Ever since he first appeared in SSC, all he usually does is simply give us messages and sometimes give up one free small yellow kit with three Boosts. I actually like the very first time he appeared when he gave us a gift box with 20,000 Gearbits.
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#204 Posted: 15:57:52 05/01/2016
He reminds me of Information from the 3DS games,which makes sense since VV created him as well.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#205 Posted: 16:32:33 05/01/2016
Quote: TheShadowDragon
Is it me or has C-MOR becoming a little bit annoying? Ever since he first appeared in SSC, all he usually does is simply give us messages and sometimes give up one free small yellow kit with three Boosts. I actually like the very first time he appeared when he gave us a gift box with 20,000 Gearbits.

Where's the dynamite? There has to be a way to destroy him. Or bring in the optional C-LESS droid. It can stand for see less or clueless. Whatever fits.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 18:16:57 05/01/2016 by TakeYourLemons
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#206 Posted: 17:40:33 05/01/2016
One things for sure, this game is totally useless now. Just found out some patch made it so I can't get easy money for my Skylanders anymore.

Seriously, it's pathetic that they want us to buy their product, we find a way to make use of the useless Magic Items in this game, and they take it out.

Developers: Sorry guys. We know you spend thousands on our brand, but if you want to level the figures you bought, it's gonna be our way.

Not even TFB patched out the way to make money in Trap Team, which is - again - the best way to make money for your landers.

Screw leveling up Thrillipede when he comes out. I'll wait and see if the next game will allow us to keep any easy way to make money, unlike the clowns who patched Superchargers. If Roller Brawl doesn't work on Trap Team, and Trigg, forget leveling them too.

Officially done with Superchargers. Won't even register new characters. I will on the next game, if they manage to get things right.

Look GM, I respect your decision, but... Seriously? You are done with a game because they solved a bug? That's not a reason to stay in the game? Solving bugs is a good thing, even if it's a good bug. At least for me.
---
Bruh
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3500
#207 Posted: 18:29:31 05/01/2016
Quote: TakeYourLemons

Where's the dynamite? There has to be a way to destroy him. Or bring in the optional C-LESS droid. It can stand for see less or clueless. Whatever fits.

I just want the "C" in C-MOR... as long as I see him once for that gearbit bath, I'm happy. I wonder if, in future patches, they'll add new stuff for C-MOR to give.
WickedRogue Gold Sparx Gems: 2725
#208 Posted: 00:41:19 06/01/2016
One things for sure, this game is totally useless now. Just found out some patch made it so I can't get easy money for my Skylanders anymore.

Seriously, it's pathetic that they want us to buy their product, we find a way to make use of the useless Magic Items in this game, and they take it out.

Developers: Sorry guys. We know you spend thousands on our brand, but if you want to level the figures you bought, it's gonna be our way.

Not even TFB patched out the way to make money in Trap Team, which is - again - the best way to make money for your landers.

Screw leveling up Thrillipede when he comes out. I'll wait and see if the next game will allow us to keep any easy way to make money, unlike the clowns who patched Superchargers. If Roller Brawl doesn't work on Trap Team, and Trigg, forget leveling them too.

Officially done with Superchargers. Won't even register new characters. I will on the next game, if they manage to get things right.

The way to get money in Trap Team wasn't an exploit tho. It required them making money from traps....
---
Elite Skystones Set Complete.
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#209 Posted: 02:17:15 06/01/2016
Wait, I am a total noob when it comes to updates, so can someone answer a couple question for me, please?

1. Is 1.06 free?
  2. Do I have to have previous updates to get the one I want, 1.06?
  3. Is is worth giving up the epic Persephone Money Glitch for?
  4. And now - the most noobiest question of all...how do I actually install an update on my Wii U?
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#210 Posted: 02:25:06 06/01/2016
Quote: Chompy-King257
Wait, I am a total noob when it comes to updates, so can someone answer a couple question for me, please?

1. Is 1.06 free?
  4. And now - the most noobiest question of all...how do I actually install an update on my Wii U?

1. All patches are free
2. No, I don't think you have to. I think you can just update straight to the latest patch.
3. I don't know, I think it was something like 12k you can get in 3 minutes, so if you want to give that up, then it's worth it, but that part is really up to you.
4. It should just pop up saying "A new software update is available, would you like to update this title?" or something like that.
---
Dead
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:25:34 06/01/2016 by mega spyro
mR_CaESaR Yellow Sparx Gems: 1310
#211 Posted: 04:48:38 06/01/2016
One things for sure, this game is totally useless now. Just found out some patch made it so I can't get easy money for my Skylanders anymore

I'm not sure what system you're on, but couldn't you just delete the game save, complete a fresh install, get to chapter 5 and then re-start the gold farming?

I'm lucky in that I can farm on my iPad and play the game on the console with the latest patches.
#212 Posted: 11:11:55 06/01/2016
Gosh darn it I dreamed I was playing the game and found C-MOR. Back to searching, haven't played for real since last year actually.

Adding on to mega spyro's comment, you might have to restart the game a few times to get all the updates if you're behind on them. Had to do that after a few months not touching my digital copy.
---
#213 Posted: 12:02:55 06/01/2016
Quote: mega spyro

1. Is 1.06 free?

1. All patches are free
2. No, I don't think you have to. I think you can just update straight to the latest patch.
3. I don't know, I think it was something like 12k you can get in 3 minutes, so if you want to give that up, then it's worth it, but that part is really up to you.
4. It should just pop up saying "A new software update is available, would you like to update this title?" or something like that.

Quote: Bifrost
Gosh darn it I dreamed I was playing the game and found C-MOR. Back to searching, haven't played for real since last year actually.

Adding on to mega spyro's comment, you might have to restart the game a few times to get all the updates if you're behind on them. Had to do that after a few months not touching my digital copy.

I've never gotten that pop-up before, though. And what do you mean, restart the game? Like, delete my file and everything? Sorry. I'm very new to this.
---
#214 Posted: 12:18:59 06/01/2016
We might be refering just to WiiU. Nah, not reinstall or delete anything, just go back to your console's menu by closing the game and open it again, you might get text telling you to update a second time.

Whoop, found C-MOR today, he just appeared as soon as I spawned in; probably a measure so people find him eventually. BUT Boom 5000 ate 1/4 of the gearbits,it just loaded a big chest then had an error message,and it never showed up.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:09:13 06/01/2016 by Bifrost
#215 Posted: 16:51:41 06/01/2016
We might be refering just to WiiU. Nah, not reinstall or delete anything, just go back to your console's menu by closing the game and open it again, you might get text telling you to update a second time.

Whoop, found C-MOR today, he just appeared as soon as I spawned in; probably a measure so people find him eventually. BUT Boom 5000 ate 1/4 of the gearbits,it just loaded a big chest then had an error message,and it never showed up.

It keeps doing that to me to. I must have wasted at least 2 hours grinding for gearbits that thing ate.
---
Dead
#216 Posted: 17:19:50 06/01/2016
It's weird because it worked for the second time around,and I got so many duplicates I could've bought 3 big chests,but one of them just had to up and disappear e_e'
---
#217 Posted: 19:04:52 06/01/2016
So, the new feature has bugs now? I wouldn't know since I'm not doing any of that.
#218 Posted: 20:01:11 06/01/2016
Wait, to get the pop-up, do I need to connect to the internet first?
---
#219 Posted: 20:03:09 06/01/2016
So, the new feature has bugs now? I wouldn't know since I'm not doing any of that.

I didn't have any bugs until I got to C-MOR,and even then it seems unrelated.

The game only identifies the new update if you're connected,so yeah.
---
#220 Posted: 20:04:40 06/01/2016

THAT'S WHY! It's because I haven't connected yet. Alright, I'll do that tonight.
---
#221 Posted: 21:29:19 06/01/2016

THAT'S WHY! It's because I haven't connected yet. Alright, I'll do that tonight.

Yes, you have to be connected to the internet, and to actually use the Boom 5000, you must also be connected.
---
Dead
#222 Posted: 01:05:44 07/01/2016
Quote: Drawdler
^ If you buy and equip stuff from the Boom 5000, then play offline, will it still be equipped and visible? Just curious.

Yes, it still shows up in game once it is equipped, but to actually equip it, you need to be connected to the internet for some reason.
---
Dead
#223 Posted: 02:02:46 07/01/2016
Alright. I just updated my game with all of the newest updates. Very happy with what I am seeing so far. Just a things I would like to ask:

When you get the update with C-MOR in it, does it actually tell you of his existence? Because I can't find him, nor has anybody in the Academy told me about him.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:18:11 07/01/2016 by Chompy-King257
#224 Posted: 02:14:36 07/01/2016
Alright. just updated my game with all of the newest updates. Very happy with what I am seeing so far. Just a things I would like to ask:

When you get the update with C-MOR in it, does it actually tell you of his existence? Because I can't find him, nor has anybody in the Academy told me about him.

Nope, he just randomly drops from the sky, and nobody ever mentions him.
---
Dead
#225 Posted: 02:17:47 07/01/2016
Alright. just updated my game with all of the newest updates. Very happy with what I am seeing so far. Just a things I would like to ask:

Okay, I'm too tired to play Skylanders now, but tomorrow, I'll go out on a big goose-chase for him. Are there any common spots this bot like to hide, or does he just randomly spawn somewhere?
---
B-BOB358 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1029
#226 Posted: 02:24:34 07/01/2016
My Xbox one superchargers is getting a new update Just now ! Hope it something awesome smilie

Update

Went from 1.5 ( c-mor update ) to 1.5.1

I assume it's just bug fixes then.
---
SA & Giants are the best skylanders games. I miss the old style.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:53:15 07/01/2016 by B-BOB358
#227 Posted: 05:11:16 07/01/2016

Okay, I'm too tired to play Skylanders now, but tomorrow, I'll go out on a big goose-chase for him. Are there any common spots this bot like to hide, or does he just randomly spawn somewhere?

Also, does he appear once daily or has anyone seen him multiple times in a day from re-entering the Academy?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:11:39 07/01/2016 by TrapShadowFan
#228 Posted: 05:56:21 07/01/2016
Quote: TrapShadowFan

Also, does he appear once daily or has anyone seen him multiple times in a day from re-entering the Academy?

I've only sen him four times, and he's always been all over the academy, and I've never seen him twice in the same day. He does seem to give a present that drops 22,000 gearbits every time.
---
Dead
WickedRogue Gold Sparx Gems: 2725
#229 Posted: 08:25:54 07/01/2016
^ If you buy and equip stuff from the Boom 5000, then play offline, will it still be equipped and visible? Just curious.

Yes, it still shows up in game once it is equipped, but to actually equip it, you need to be connected to the internet for some reason.

You can't change any of your stuff without being online tho. It's sorta silly to why they did it this way.
---
Elite Skystones Set Complete.
#230 Posted: 00:53:33 08/01/2016
1.5.1 released on Xbox one. No idea what it does.
#231 Posted: 03:04:00 08/01/2016
Quote: WickedRogue

You can't change any of your stuff without being online tho. It's sorta silly to why they did it this way.

I think it's just because these collectibles are saved directly to your account, not a specifc game . But I'm not sure y , it might be so if you sign in on someone else's console , you may have access to all your extras.

Or maybe just so your collection of boosts/ replacement attacks are adjusted while your using them during online racing.

Iether way I don't think it matters. If anyone is using a console that's not connected to the Internet , you should be glad you get to play the game at all. Coz its essential to half of the games out these days. Keep up with the times lol.
---
#232 Posted: 06:08:08 08/01/2016

Could it be this ....

[User Posted Image]

I've never noticed a blue line of light connecting me to a quest giver when I've completed a quest. But I couldve just been ignoring it this whole time lol.
---
#233 Posted: 06:14:41 08/01/2016
Quote: B-BOB358

Could it be this ....

[User Posted Image]

I've never noticed a blue line of light connecting me to a quest giver when I've completed a quest. But I couldve just been ignoring it this whole time lol.

It's been there since the beginning, I think. I'm on 1.5 on Wii U, and it's there.
---
Dead
#234 Posted: 06:31:19 08/01/2016
Yep your right , I've just never noticed it coz it doesn't show up in nightmare mode .
---
#235 Posted: 11:44:47 08/01/2016
C-MOR WHERE ARE YOU?!
---
#236 Posted: 14:17:02 08/01/2016
C-MOR WHERE ARE YOU?!

"Let's sing until C-MOR gets here! C-MOR'S comin' tonight tonight, C-MOR'S comin' tonight..." I at least wish they distributed him on certain dates; since it's random, some may not see him for even a year.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:17:34 08/01/2016 by TrapShadowFan
#237 Posted: 20:21:45 08/01/2016
C-MOR WHERE ARE YOU?!

"Let's sing until C-MOR gets here! C-MOR'S comin' tonight tonight, C-MOR'S comin' tonight..." I at least wish they distributed him on certain dates; since it's random, some may not see him for even a year.

This made me laugh so hard!
---
#238 Posted: 20:49:37 08/01/2016
They are REALLY into random rewards this game so c-mor fits right in lol.
---
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5364
#239 Posted: 22:01:03 08/01/2016
i miss when you had to work for the reward, but it would guarantee you get it. now its all grinding
---
Soon.
#240 Posted: 08:03:50 11/01/2016
^
I do the same, but I wouldn't worry about that now.

they might fix it in an update.

But If the superchargers server did close down in 5 years or watever, you might have 10 skylanders games by then to replay, so missing these items probably won't bother you much at all. Theyre a collection challenge mostly.

And this game already had a large collection aim in the form or portal master powers and stardust, which was a decent aim to reach for and worth doing. Once I reset my game completely I can't wait to try n reach level 75 again, coz it was a decent worthwhile challenge, but I don't think I'd bother getting all these little mods again, coz they don't really do much. I'm just doing them now for completion purposes and something to do.
---
#241 Posted: 03:02:25 23/01/2016
Hey, guys. Have you yet seen this on YouTube?

skylandsfan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5289
#242 Posted: 22:36:15 29/01/2016
*Bump*
1.6.1 is out on Wii U. I'll try to see if there is anything new.
---
My life will not be complete until I own Sun Dragon
#243 Posted: 23:33:09 29/01/2016
I don't see anything new. STABILITY INTENSIFIES
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#244 Posted: 23:51:27 29/01/2016
I don't see anything new. STABILITY INTENSIFIES

THE MICROTRANSACTIONS WERE ADDED.
#245 Posted: 09:35:52 30/01/2016
At least they're optional and they don't push them like crazy.
#246 Posted: 23:54:06 08/02/2016
When I played SSC that afternoon, I just learned that the microtransaction from BOOM 5000 had just been removed.
#247 Posted: 01:41:36 09/02/2016
When I played SSC that afternoon, I just learned that the microtransaction from BOOM 5000 had just been removed.

Gee, I wonder why!
newkill Emerald Sparx Gems: 3975
#248 Posted: 01:47:09 09/02/2016
What console? Still there on PS4.
---
bye
First | Previous | Page 5 of 5
1 2 3 4 5

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me