darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: SuperChargers > [OFFICIAL TOPIC] All System Patch Notes!
First | Previous | Page 4 of 5 | Last
1 2 3 4 5
[OFFICIAL TOPIC] All System Patch Notes!
skylandsfan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5298
#151 Posted: 02:29:19 20/12/2015
Quote: TrapShadowFan
I just found the best glitch ever. I was walking on the bridge to Pandergast's area, and suddenly the camera shifted over to the Boom 5000 and out popped a large size mod kit! For free!!! I opened it up, got my free stuff, and another popped out! Then another! They won't stop! This makes up for the stuff I lost yesterday smilie

Edit: Aww it stopped after 4. That was pretty weird though. Why would it just randomly give me those boxes?

I didn't lose my things, but out of nowhere I did get a rare kit for free as well. Only one though
---
My life will not be complete until I own Sun Dragon
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3500
#152 Posted: 04:02:34 20/12/2015
Quote: skylandsfan
I just found the best glitch ever. I was walking on the bridge to Pandergast's area, and suddenly the camera shifted over to the Boom 5000 and out popped a large size mod kit! For free!!! I opened it up, got my free stuff, and another popped out! Then another! They won't stop! This makes up for the stuff I lost yesterday smilie

Edit: Aww it stopped after 4. That was pretty weird though. Why would it just randomly give me those boxes?

I didn't lose my things, but out of nowhere I did get a rare kit for free as well. Only one though

The plot thickens... Any other C-MOR sightings? I just wanna get my gearbit stash already but that robot is being sneaky.
#153 Posted: 15:12:20 20/12/2015

The plot thickens... Any other C-MOR sightings? I just wanna get my gearbit stash already but that robot is being sneaky.

I found him in Persephone's area
---
zookinator Platinum Sparx Gems: 5694
#154 Posted: 16:08:02 20/12/2015
You know, it's thanks to ths update that I actually stuck it out for Superchargers, and I'm not selling the game anymore. If VV makes an update that makes Arena Challenges (just copy and paste BattleBrawl, edit out chests, make different challenges with different enemies using BattleBrawl), then I will truly forgive VV for making Vehicles such a large part of the game. We will at least have something else for our actual Skylanders if they made such an update.
---
Skylanders Colosseum Clash
A Fanmade Skylanders Boardgame
Nelomet Emerald Sparx Gems: 3069
#155 Posted: 00:14:48 21/12/2015

I found him in Persephone's area

Ditto, but uh, what earthly use does he have beyond that?
---
Fear not the dark, my friend, and let the feast begin.
B-BOB358 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1029
#156 Posted: 08:59:58 21/12/2015
I found him on the deck when I entered the game.

I think he's gonna have a bigger purpose later coz it says "he's the one to see about what's new in the academy " or something when you find him.

Maybe he's gonna be an update guide. seeing as we've been getting them monthly.he might turn up again next update hopefully .

Also , I went through and spent all my gear bits. I bought like 8 of the big 17 packs and I'm still missing sooo much lol. It's gonna take ages to collect all those ( yay! Stuff to do ) . But also It now just makes me a little disappointed that actually racing is still a terrible way to get gear bits. I'd much rather race, then redo story levels constantly to get gear bits. I don't want to wear out the story levels.
---
SA & Giants are the best skylanders games. I miss the old style.
#157 Posted: 09:24:48 21/12/2015
There's gotta be some kind of requirement or something... still haven't seen him. I wish it wasn't random. Has everyone who's found him gotten something from him?
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#158 Posted: 09:49:04 21/12/2015
I don't even know what he looks like other than being a robot. So I've just been farming the final boss because I'll have even less patience to race e_e
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
WickedRogue Gold Sparx Gems: 2725
#159 Posted: 16:17:47 21/12/2015
Quote: Bifrost
I don't even know what he looks like other than being a robot. So I've just been farming the final boss because I'll have even less patience to race e_e

Maybe someone should post a picture when they find C-MORE.
---
Elite Skystones Set Complete.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#160 Posted: 16:21:10 21/12/2015
I saw him a few days ago. He just showed up in the area with persephone and gave a BUNCH of gearbits.
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#161 Posted: 17:31:56 21/12/2015
Quote: B-BOB358

I think he's gonna have a bigger purpose later coz it says "he's the one to see about what's new in the academy " or something when you find him.

Maybe he's gonna be an update guide. seeing as we've been getting them monthly.he might turn up again next update hopefully .

Also , I went through and spent all my gear bits. I bought like 8 of the big 17 packs and I'm still missing sooo much lol. It's gonna take ages to collect all those ( yay! Stuff to do ) . But also It now just makes me a little disappointed that actually racing is still a terrible way to get gear bits. I'd much rather race, then redo story levels constantly to get gear bits. I don't want to wear out the story levels.

This has a whole "threw in without thinking about the mechanics" feel to it. This is cool and all, I just don't see myself playing levels to the point of sickness to grab these for all of the vehicles. I'll be lucky to do this once to try them out. These don't look like game changers anyway, but does add some twists to racing levels. This is coming from someone who spent 300+ hours doing all of the heroics and quests for all of the skylanders because I thought this would be the start of something cool for moving it forward in the games. Boy was I wrong about that.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 17:33:42 21/12/2015 by TakeYourLemons
Buuzer Hunter Gems: 6546
#162 Posted: 17:46:10 21/12/2015
I got all the items from Boom 5000 yesterday
---
smilie smilie smilie youtube.com/user/GOWBuuzer smilie smilie smilie
#163 Posted: 17:52:11 21/12/2015
I do agree it's not enough change Lemons,but it's a start assets-wise. If they can apply these filters and palettes to vehicles,they COULD or TFB could use later on an alt palette system ingame for skylanders, and maybe have quests to unlock them since they're themed after existing characters(Eon,Darkness and Kaos sets for example).
---
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#164 Posted: 18:54:13 21/12/2015
If they really wanted to increase longevity of the franchise they would just release a "Story" game next year. No new figures, just keep shipping the old ones (and do some reprints on some of the more wanted). It would decrease development costs, decrease retailer impatience with leftover stock and lighten up the frustration of having more and more plastic to buy. It would also really heat up the next full entry the following year.

They could reuse assets from the previous games, balance out the figures and not just focus on the new ones. Have some racing, some trappable enemies, Swap zones and Giant only things. Maybe even have areas that used the Adventure and Battle pieces. Skylanders has grown to be too dependent on buying figures - flesh out the game some and remind us why we get the figures.
#165 Posted: 20:25:37 21/12/2015
No signs of C-MOR today again,but I got a daily quest for Bonehead Brutes arena battle. Is this new or I just never played on Mondays? :U
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:25:48 21/12/2015 by Bifrost
#166 Posted: 20:48:20 21/12/2015
What I'm wondering is whether C-MOR has a chance of appearing once daily, or randomly after you return to the hub from somewhere.
#167 Posted: 21:48:11 21/12/2015
Quote: TakeYourLemons

This has a whole "threw in without thinking about the mechanics" feel to it. This is cool and all, I just don't see myself playing levels to the point of sickness to grab these for all of the vehicles. I'll be lucky to do this once to try them out. These don't look like game changers anyway, but does add some twists to racing levels. This is coming from someone who spent 300+ hours doing all of the heroics and quests for all of the skylanders because I thought this would be the start of something cool for moving it forward in the games. Boy was I wrong about that.

I don't think anyone's expecting these new little mods to continue in the franchise to the next games though so we all know they arnt really important.
But it's nice to have a collection goal that is actually not easy to complete if you want too. With money ridiculously easy to get in recent games and this one , adding in a new currency with gearbits was an addition I really like.
---
#168 Posted: 22:51:12 21/12/2015
Quote: TakeYourLemons

You do realize that Heroics carry over to some extent still right?

Also some of us actually don't mind earning the stuff from the update. I'm more concerned if the Holiday set is limited to the Holidays.
---
#169 Posted: 01:14:21 22/12/2015
Quote: WickedRogue
You do realize that Heroics carry over to some extent still right?

Also some of us actually don't mind earning the stuff from the update. I'm more concerned if the Holiday set is limited to the Holidays.

Of course I do, but it's very miniscule...definitely not worth the effort I thought it was going to bring me.

Hey, if you like the update, go nuts. Just not feeling it this year.

The crazy thing about an open forum is opinions and all...and they can and will vary.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:14:57 22/12/2015 by TakeYourLemons
ImDoubleTrouble Gold Sparx Gems: 2435
#170 Posted: 04:10:55 22/12/2015 | Topic Creator
Just a few minutes ago...
Well, well, well. Believe it or not, yet another update has landed on PS4. It's 432.1MB in size, i'll update with the patch notes after its finished downloading.

EDIT: Just checked the notes, it would appear to only be bug fixes and I checked in game, everything seems the same, if anyone sees anything else added or what has been fixed, let me know and i'll add it to the main post.

EDIT 2: Skylanders Game have uploaded a video with Lou explaining the new BOOM 5000 machine.
---
smilie Ooga BOO! smilie
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 14:39:51 22/12/2015 by ImDoubleTrouble
#171 Posted: 05:11:29 22/12/2015
Quote: ImDoubleTrouble
Just a few minutes ago...
Well, well, well. Believe it or not, yet another update has landed on PS4. It's 432.1MB in size, i'll update with the patch notes after its finished downloading.

EDIT: Just checked the notes, it would appear to only be bug fixes and I checked in game, everything seems the same, if anyone sees anything else added or what has been fixed, let me know and i'll add it to the main post.

You know, some people complain about Microsoft's slower and more rigorous patch release schedule, but from what I've seen Sony is just letting them throw poop at the wall and hope something sticks.
#172 Posted: 11:19:19 22/12/2015
Oh no, regular bug fixes, I couldn't think of a game that updates this much except pretty much anything nowadays!

Nothing justifies MS' crap patch submission, in fact it's better to submit bug fixes to their heart's content than doing it once per several months with everyone stuck downloading huge files.
---
#173 Posted: 16:50:29 22/12/2015
Quote: Bifrost
Oh no, regular bug fixes, I couldn't think of a game that updates this much except pretty much anything nowadays!

Nothing justifies MS' crap patch submission, in fact it's better to submit bug fixes to their heart's content than doing it once per several months with everyone stuck downloading huge files.

No, these are bug fixes to bug fixes. You must not have experience as a software developer. I've got news for you, all patches are huge download files, the files that need to be replaced don't get smaller if you patch every week instead of months - it is dependent on what needs to be replaced, not time. They need proper testing and certification, not throw whatever out there and see what happens. MS's "crap" process requires developers to take a bit more time and plan/test their patches instead of experimenting because MS doesn't let them just throw poo at the wall.

You can tell which company better understands software development/deployment processes. I'm sorry you don't get your game updates faster, but if they break something big in one of these rapid fire patches you will understand.
#174 Posted: 17:12:17 22/12/2015
Downloading small ones every few weeks than a huge one per month is easier on the player, I know what I said.

MS' crap holds developers for two weeks EVERY TIME they need to verify the patch. That is,if a single stupid thing is missing or they want fixed right now, they won't leave it out of the patch - you have to fix it and wait ANOTHER TWO WEEKS. That's bull for me and I don't need programming experience to know that - I heard it from the mouths of people who develop for X360 and X1,thank you very much. I can tell that holding games up for a whole month when the bug fixes are probably minimal is stupid because it's called logic.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 17:13:03 22/12/2015 by Bifrost
#175 Posted: 20:31:14 22/12/2015
I think we can all agree patching is good. It would be nice if MS had a way to scale the testing/certification process to focus in on the patched areas...maybe the extra time is to ensure areas they think should NOT be impacted actually aren't. I agree however that too many patches means the developers aren't properly unit testing before it hits the streets. MS is what I can "user acceptance testing" to keep the devs honest.

As to what has to be included in the patch, I guess it depends on the design of the binaries and other resource files. I'm too dumb to know how a MS game has to be packaged for delivery, but it's possible it's impossible to separate code from data.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:33:09 22/12/2015 by TakeYourLemons
#176 Posted: 04:13:59 23/12/2015
Just ran into C-MOR again. In the same place I saw him before, Persephone's area. He alerted me about the boom 5000 and I received a free small kit.
---
#177 Posted: 04:54:25 23/12/2015
Just ran into C-MOR again. In the same place I saw him before, Persephone's area. He alerted me about the boom 5000 and I received a free small kit.

Me too, exactly the same . Could it be programmed by date ?
---
#178 Posted: 09:59:44 23/12/2015
I'm wondering if it's once a day that you have a chance to encounter him or not. I think someone programmed him to skip over my Academy smilie

I have a hunch it's by date though. I woulda seen him by now with all the rebooting and racing I've done if he just appeared when you finish an activity. The first step to meet him is to be on his nice list, his Activision elves are watching.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:01:52 23/12/2015 by TrapShadowFan
#179 Posted: 00:34:33 25/12/2015
They need to make it to where you can use BOOM 5000 offline. I think a lot will be pissed when they realize you can't use or change anything on your vehicles when you are not connected to the network.
---
#180 Posted: 22:02:59 26/12/2015
I'm wondering if it's once a day that you have a chance to encounter him or not. I think someone programmed him to skip over my Academy smilie

I have a hunch it's by date though. I woulda seen him by now with all the rebooting and racing I've done if he just appeared when you finish an activity. The first step to meet him is to be on his nice list, his Activision elves are watching.

I wouldn't worry if he doesn't turn up for a while, the first time you meet him is the only worth while time it seems . I've met him 3 times. And just given a small 3 card chest for the last 2 , which is almost like getting nothing lol
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:10:14 26/12/2015 by B-BOB358
#181 Posted: 19:55:04 27/12/2015
That patch for PS4 added C-MORE.
---
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#182 Posted: 14:31:49 28/12/2015
I've seen C-MOR once and I was using Dive-Bomber. 0 upgrades. 0 Gearbits. Came across C-MOR. He gave me 22000 gearbits and I was able to Upgrade Dive Bomber completely. And I still had enough for some kits.
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
ChillStealthElf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1864
#183 Posted: 04:02:34 29/12/2015
I haven't played in quite a while ( ie, last time I played was still before the first update patch ), but I'll have to make sure I keep an eye out for C-MOR when I play over New Year's ( I'm picking up Stealth Stinger at least once I get paid )....time to FINALLY wrap up the achevements
Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2672
#184 Posted: 21:04:27 29/12/2015
I have seen CMor twice. Once near the vehicle mod station and once near pandergast
---
Croc and Roll smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
dinodig1767 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1245
#185 Posted: 00:23:07 30/12/2015
they need to have dlc color swaps for characters, that would be way cool! It would be really cool if they did that and stopped making variants next game and even made some for the old characters.
---
Check my website out! http://skylandersinventoryadventure.weebly.com
It's about skylanders(PM me if interested in the custom section)
Updated 8/24/14
TheShadowDragon Ripto Gems: 2886
#186 Posted: 01:21:01 30/12/2015
Hopefully, the next patch will either reduce or remove any chance of earning stardust after reaching up to Rank 75 or at the very least raise it up to 100. I'm getting sick and tired of getting stardust ever since I ranked up to 75. Also, I wish the nicknaming features for all Skylanders, including Vehicles, get included.
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5375
#187 Posted: 15:18:01 30/12/2015
Wierd. I found C-mor 3 times. I have a picture of him and I will put it up soon. I got 20000 gearbits from him each time. Once on the bridge to Pandergast, once at the steering wheel of the ship you spawn on and once about 5 feet behind where you spawn. So we can easily narrow down his location to... literally anywhere in the acadamy.
---
Soon.
#188 Posted: 17:17:01 30/12/2015
Who has seen him on Wii U?
SkylandersEzra Emerald Sparx Gems: 3666
#189 Posted: 17:24:27 30/12/2015
I've seen C-MOR twice. Once on Wii U and once on PS4.

Both times I was walking backwards (towards the screen) from where you spawn. I believe I got 22000 gear bits each time as well.
Dahvoo Emerald Sparx Gems: 3914
#190 Posted: 18:47:58 30/12/2015
as playing yesterday, and as soon as started the game at the academy I walked to the back of the ship you start off at and a bubble text appeared of Mags saying something like meet C-More her new robot. She mentioned something about gossip which I can't remember, but when I hit continue, the robot disappeared and left behind a ton of large gearbits.

I'm pretty sure I only had a few thousand gearbits before this happened on Shield Striker, but when I went to buy the new boosts I had over 40K gearbits.

I haven't been able to find it again, don't know if the location is random or if it only happens at a certain time like the rainbow bridge in Swap Force. I honestly can't remember what time it happened yesterday. :/
---
SSA: 37/37; SG: 99/99; SSF: 174/174; STT: 254/254 & 59/59 Traps; SSC: 294/294 & 32/32 Vehicles; SI: 338/339 & 29/34 Crystals. MAX Imaginator Level: 59
#191 Posted: 20:23:05 30/12/2015
Quote: TheShadowDragon
Hopefully, the next patch will either reduce or remove any chance of earning stardust after reaching up to Rank 75 or at the very least raise it up to 100. I'm getting sick and tired of getting stardust ever since I ranked up to 75. Also, I wish the nicknaming features for all Skylanders, including Vehicles, get included.

Definately need to get rid of star dust at 75 . It's so annoying .
---
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#192 Posted: 21:41:28 30/12/2015

I've seen him twice on Wii U. The first time he gave my Burn-Cycle 22000 gearbits (which I tried to use on the boom 5000, but it didn't spit anything out). The second time he didn't seem to do anything.
---
Dead
Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2672
#193 Posted: 01:31:48 01/01/2016

The guy is endless. I swear he appears everyday for me. I have seen four times now.
---
Croc and Roll smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
TheShadowDragon Ripto Gems: 2886
#194 Posted: 20:21:06 03/01/2016
Quote: Buuzer
I got all the items from Boom 5000 yesterday

Including every single "Shouts"? How many times have you spoken to Boom 5000 to get all the items from it?
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#195 Posted: 20:28:54 03/01/2016
One things for sure, this game is totally useless now. Just found out some patch made it so I can't get easy money for my Skylanders anymore.

Seriously, it's pathetic that they want us to buy their product, we find a way to make use of the useless Magic Items in this game, and they take it out.

Developers: Sorry guys. We know you spend thousands on our brand, but if you want to level the figures you bought, it's gonna be our way.

Not even TFB patched out the way to make money in Trap Team, which is - again - the best way to make money for your landers.

Screw leveling up Thrillipede when he comes out. I'll wait and see if the next game will allow us to keep any easy way to make money, unlike the clowns who patched Superchargers. If Roller Brawl doesn't work on Trap Team, and Trigg, forget leveling them too.

Officially done with Superchargers. Won't even register new characters. I will on the next game, if they manage to get things right.
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
#196 Posted: 21:04:28 03/01/2016
^ stupidest thing I've ever heard....

I'm slowly getting all the items from boom5000, I'm missing half a dozen each of the decos, toppers and neons . And still need another dozen or so shouts, but nearly there. smilie
---
#197 Posted: 21:35:08 03/01/2016
Quote: GameMaster78
One things for sure, this game is totally useless now. Just found out some patch made it so I can't get easy money for my Skylanders anymore.

Seriously, it's pathetic that they want us to buy their product, we find a way to make use of the useless Magic Items in this game, and they take it out.

Developers: Sorry guys. We know you spend thousands on our brand, but if you want to level the figures you bought, it's gonna be our way.

Not even TFB patched out the way to make money in Trap Team, which is - again - the best way to make money for your landers.

Screw leveling up Thrillipede when he comes out. I'll wait and see if the next game will allow us to keep any easy way to make money, unlike the clowns who patched Superchargers. If Roller Brawl doesn't work on Trap Team, and Trigg, forget leveling them too.

Officially done with Superchargers. Won't even register new characters. I will on the next game, if they manage to get things right.

RIP gamemaster78
Spybomb Blue Sparx Gems: 636
#198 Posted: 21:48:14 03/01/2016
Quote: ZapNorris
Quote: GameMaster78

RIP gamemaster78

What Zap said.
#199 Posted: 22:49:26 03/01/2016
[User Posted Image]

RIP in Pizza, GM78.

We'll miss you. I'll think of you when i pick up Thrillipede.
Buuzer Hunter Gems: 6546
#200 Posted: 12:11:18 05/01/2016
Quote: ZapNorris
[User Posted Image]

RIP in Pizza, GM78.

We'll miss you. I'll think of you when i pick up Thrillipede.

Let me play a sad song for the situation smilie
---
smilie smilie smilie youtube.com/user/GOWBuuzer smilie smilie smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:11:47 05/01/2016 by Buuzer
First | Previous | Page 4 of 5 | Last
1 2 3 4 5

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me