darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: SuperChargers > SuperChargers Comic Sequels (Issue 6 Out -final SSC Issue-)
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3
SuperChargers Comic Sequels (Issue 6 Out -final SSC Issue-)
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#101 Posted: 08:50:01 29/03/2016
Uuugh Nightfall is going to end up not having a backstory comic at this rate.

Oh and I guess Eye-Brawl randomly breathes underwater. Guess nobody has to worry about rust or salt in the eyes or anything.
Still a very meh arc, not interested, even less without a Nightfall backstory which I though'd fit.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:50:28 29/03/2016 by Bifrost
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#102 Posted: 06:42:04 30/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Story summary~

• Eye-Brawl arrives to save his brother, Dive-Clops
  • They both switch bodies (since they are simply eyeballs) to fool Blubberbeard and his crew and crash his submarine to destroy the factory that is pumping flood waters all over Skylands.
  • Blubberbeard chooses to save his crew from drowning than going after Dive-Clops and Eye-Brawl for revenge of his plain being foiled.
  • Spyro and the several other flying Skylanders make a brief cameo at the end helping to apprehend Blubberbeard and his crew.

And this little teaser at the end. This official marks the end of the SuperChargers Skylanders arc.

[User Posted Image]
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:49:02 30/03/2016 by Aura24
#103 Posted: 11:30:29 30/03/2016
Wait, Dive-Clops can leave his suit? I thought it was his life support or something. That's something to take note on the Wiki later, I'm probably not the only one.

Also, is the issue good story side? Eye-Brawl tends to be put just for strong person role in fights and not much was shown of his Undead abilities in the other appearances.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 11:31:45 30/03/2016 by Bifrost
ClassicSpyroLUV Yellow Sparx Gems: 1193
#104 Posted: 20:23:53 30/03/2016
WHOA, when did Kaos join them?! No spoilers please, just tell me what game/comic that happened in.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:24:49 30/03/2016 by ClassicSpyroLUV
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#105 Posted: 20:26:49 30/03/2016 | Topic Creator
at the end of SuperChargers.

------
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:28:08 30/03/2016 by Aura24
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#106 Posted: 20:48:03 30/03/2016
Really nice issue!
Not the incredible story I was hoping for to properly end the SuperChargers arc but still enjoyable.

Eye Brawl still simply... brawls.
I was hoping for some other powers as well but I'm at least happy they went with something unexpected such as switching armors.

Pretty sure the jellyfish dwarves built Dive-Clops' suit simply as a way to move and interact with his surroundings.
Speaking of it, the comic shows the frontal part of his helmet has a glass part like a porthole; never noticed it in-game and is absent in his figure form so I guess it must be a mistake.

Last, but not least, High Volt's origins' comic finally shows the Outlands! smilie
Not sure if they were shown in any form before but here they look like a desert wasteland overlooked by Shockspire Tower "the last bastion" of the security force he's part of (the comic only depicts one structure but... I hope there are more of them smilie).
High Volt also says the boundary is often ravaged by wild animals, criminals or bandits and Kaos' minions.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 21:01:09 30/03/2016 by Drek95
#107 Posted: 20:51:05 30/03/2016
That depends if the wastelands are black/blue skies (Lair of Kaos) or just some badland. The latter is what Rumbletown kinda implies but not really having a nearby jungle.
It's High Volt's backstory, no spoilers in that point.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:53:09 30/03/2016 by Bifrost
#108 Posted: 20:58:19 30/03/2016
Quote: Bifrost
That depends if the wastelands are black/blue skies (Lair of Kaos) or just some badland. The latter is what Rumbletown kinda implies but not rellay having a nearby jungle.

Definitely the second.

In one page you can see the desert surrounds Shockspire Tower almost as if it were inside the Outlands instead of at its boundaries but High Volt strongly implies it is the last line of defense before the regular Skylands so it would be quite useless if that was the case, righ...?

Absolutely not the nightmarish and ominous environment of Lair of Kaos.
Just some occasional dense fog, especially around the Sky Eater.

Just saw your edit, I'll remove the spoiler for High Volt's backstory! smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:59:28 30/03/2016 by Drek95
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#109 Posted: 20:59:31 30/03/2016
Quote: Drek95
That depends if the wastelands are black/blue skies (Lair of Kaos) or just some badland. The latter is what Rumbletown kinda implies but not rellay having a nearby jungle.

Definitely the second.

In one page you can see the desert surrounds Shockspire Tower almost as if it were inside the Outlands instead of at its boundaries but High Volt strongly implies it is the last line of defense before the regular Skylands so it would be quite useless if that was the case, righ...?

My guess, the deeper into the Outlands, the worse it gets
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#110 Posted: 21:02:19 30/03/2016
That would be pretty cool, at a point that it's just void as the atmosphere gives out like at the top, but not something you can quite show in a level D:
---
#111 Posted: 21:05:27 30/03/2016
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
Quote: Drek95

Definitely the second.

My guess, the deeper into the Outlands, the worse it gets

I thought that as well.

Maybe at one point the Outlands become so corrupted by The Darkness's influence or simply by it's own nature that the desert collapses and leaves the environment where the last level of SA took place.
Definitely looked like some twisted location.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me