Page 1 of 1
*Superchargers Racing Concept Art*
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#1 Posted: 13:19:23 12/10/2015 | Topic Creator
This just showed up on tumblr :3 Seems like the game would have Undead enemies and *gasp* a non-filler plot.

http://alexandrediboine.tumblr.com/post/131015974761
http://alexandrediboine.tumblr.com/post/131015935166

Standing out among the rest:
[User Posted Image]
(why isn't this resizing is beyond me)

Where can we punch Pandergast into paste again?I haven't watched LPs until the Land version of his castle but I doubt it has the psycho faces on the walls.

He might have more Skylanders-related stuff on this tumblr, but with the lag on his tumblr,count me out on searching e_e
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 14:04:16 12/10/2015 by Bifrost
spyrocrash Platinum Sparx Gems: 5012
#2 Posted: 17:18:22 12/10/2015
Oh, is that in the final game? I haven't seen that many level playthroughs except for Chompy Mountain. a few bosses. and the Ice level so that's incredible.
#3 Posted: 17:24:14 12/10/2015 | Topic Creator
No idea,not that far in LPs since I'm following a specific person. But unlike what the comment says, quite a few of the paintings are real levels, like

The Arkeyans playing rock-paper-scissors(though probably not doing that ingame), the BBQ level,the ice/fire level, and the textures in this picture remind me of the Pandercastles.

Though maan, the enemy designs are really good. Don't seem to be Drow or Greebles or anywhere close, but they all seem to be related to graves. I could guess why they were cut though, putting crosses in enemies would be a bad idea in Acti's eyes, you never know when a parent comes complaining.

EDIT: Looked up Pandercastle Raceway.
YUP,PANDERGAST HAS GHOSTS TRAPPED IN HIS TRACKS BECAUSE REASONS.
Man I'll ask for vehicles to still have a ton of uses next game as long as one of them is running over this monster.
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 18:11:44 12/10/2015 by Bifrost
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#4 Posted: 19:03:38 12/10/2015
Where are you getting the "Non-filler plot" thing from?
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
#5 Posted: 19:12:37 12/10/2015 | Topic Creator
The sketches show some NPCs and fully designed enemies(and not just random ships as we see ingame), plus some scripted sequences that seem like more Battle Chases.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:13:00 12/10/2015 by Bifrost
BlueFox Emerald Sparx Gems: 3096
#6 Posted: 19:31:14 12/10/2015
Ooo, nice find! I haven't seen all of them, but everything looks nice and painterly from all I can see so far. I especially like that candy-themed level. Looks yummy. And that "Rib Rage" character looks interesting, as well. Was he in the game?

Quote:
none of these things ever made it into the final game because HAHAHA, that’s how it is.

Doesn't seem like it...? Hehe, I like this person. That is really unfortunate, though. Now I shall stalk their Tumblr, just as I do for I-Wei's Blogspot and Jeff's DA. I doubt any other Skylander-related goodies will pop up either way...
---
Where’s the account deletion button when you need one?
#7 Posted: 19:42:53 12/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Jeffrey also reposts stuff in a blog,if it helps any, though dunno if he posts more on the dA or there.

Rib Rage and the other new characters haven't appeared at all. Most of the tracks with paintings have,though,but the candy level seems to have been given a palette change to be the Temple of Boom(which is a candy level but you wouldn't tell from afar).
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:43:22 12/10/2015 by Bifrost
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me