Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Skylanders Wave 3 - Official? [CLOSED]
uskylandersa Yellow Sparx Gems: 1033
#1 Posted: 23:55:44 11/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Hey guys was wondering if the Superchargers Wave 3 info was for real or just leaked? Please answer wondering if I would be able/aloud to upload an info news video about it! Thanks! smilie
---
Go check out my YouTube channel named United Skylanders America! smilie
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#2 Posted: 00:10:13 12/10/2015
I don't know anything about wave three yet, but if you need release dates for things, Eon's Elite Voodood comes out on November first, Zook on November 8th, and Slam Bam on November 15th. Probably just a placeholder, but the release list also said EE Ghost Roaster would come out Dec. 31st.
---
Dead
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:10:30 12/10/2015 by mega spyro
Boombomb999 Gold Sparx Gems: 2238
#3 Posted: 00:39:00 12/10/2015
Quote: uskylandersa
Hey guys was wondering if the Superchargers Wave 3 info was for real or just leaked? Please answer wondering if I would be able/aloud to upload an info news video about it! Thanks! smilie

I haven't heard any info regarding wave 3 of superchargers, where did you see this?
---
Hoopa Unbound, the Stuff of Nightmares
skylandsfan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5272
#4 Posted: 03:05:01 12/10/2015
Quote: Boombomb999
Quote: uskylandersa

I haven't heard any info regarding wave 3 of superchargers, where did you see this?

//www.darkspyro.net/news/120836/
---
My life will not be complete until I own Sun Dragon
Boombomb999 Gold Sparx Gems: 2238
#5 Posted: 03:09:05 12/10/2015
I see, well as far as anyone knowing if the info provided by dark is true we will only know as it gets closer to the time that it would be released.
---
Hoopa Unbound, the Stuff of Nightmares
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5016
#6 Posted: 08:32:51 12/10/2015
it looks like they are pushing out the waves faster than before now. i already seen wave2 out... i guess with all the competition of 'comes to life' games these days, its a fight for shelves places in the shops..
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#7 Posted: 22:22:47 12/10/2015
December 1st, I have heard from a couple other users I can't remember the names of. However, nothing has been confirmed yet.

I do feel like December 1st could be possible, since everything's release has really been pushed forward this year. I would be really great if this was correct. I'm going to be away this Christmas, and I am leaving the 17th, while Wave 3 usually comes to Toys R Us during December 20th-23rd time. I wouldn't miss anything if this was the date.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#8 Posted: 22:46:31 12/10/2015
Quote: Chompy-King257
December 1st, I have heard from a couple other users I can't remember the names of. However, nothing has been confirmed yet.

I do feel like December 1st could be possible, since everything's release has really been pushed forward this year. I would be really great if this was correct. I'm going to be away this Christmas, and I am leaving the 17th, while Wave 3 usually comes to Toys R Us during December 20th-23rd time. I wouldn't miss anything if this was the date.

I'm not believing that date though. One relatively new user comes on here, says December 1st, and never says how they got the information. I know I've said release dates of stuff before, and I hate when people start doubting me (Light and Dark pack release dates), and I don't want to sound like one of those people.

My TRU has a release list going all the way up until December, and no where on there does it say December first. In fact, according to them, the only skylanders stuff they have on there are the Eon's Elites. I'm assuming that either; 1) everything they have on there for December is a placeholder for now (because the list says Dec. 31st for EE Ghost Roaster, and a lot of other things that aren't Skylanders related) or 2) they no longer show Release dates on the list.

Either that, or we won't get wave three until January of next year, but that's highly unlikely.
---
Dead
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:15:57 13/10/2015 by mega spyro
LordElohim Yellow Sparx Gems: 1811
#9 Posted: 02:12:11 13/10/2015
Just to shed light on the previous comment, the Toys R Us street date list is updated all the time, multiple times a week, I think. Just because there are no Skylanders on the Street Date List now for December first, doesn't mean the list won't get updated to include them sometime in late October or November. It's a great source to cite when it contains info you want, but you also can't use it to discredit info that isn't on it.
---
Hail Sithis
GhostRoaster617 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3963
#10 Posted: 02:31:40 13/10/2015
I'm gonna be patient with them since I still need to get some vehicles and such. I just wanna wait til smilie comes out and of course the elites. I'm way more patient with this year's stuff since there weren't that many big guys on my list this time around.
---
Grave Clobber is back to bury you!
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
mastermc54 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3448
#11 Posted: 04:57:47 13/10/2015
Well you'd like to think the Christmas holiday variant would see an early December release at the latest...unless they want an extreme shelf warmer situation. You can still very easily get Jolly Bumble Blast and Winterfest Lob Star. Wasn't there a wave 2.5 last year where they released some more Kaos traps during the holiday shopping season?
obidawsn Gold Sparx Gems: 2901
#12 Posted: 14:57:28 13/10/2015
Quote: mastermc54
Well you'd like to think the Christmas holiday variant would see an early December release at the latest...unless they want an extreme shelf warmer situation. You can still very easily get Jolly Bumble Blast and Winterfest Lob Star. Wasn't there a wave 2.5 last year where they released some more Kaos traps during the holiday shopping season?

Yeah, there was a wave 2.5 of traps, last year. My TRU had lots of unopened cases of that wave, but an employee argued with me about Kaos traps being in there saying they only came in their own assortment. He finally gave in and opened it, showed it to me, then said "See. I told you". I reached in and pulled out two from the bottom. He looked stunned smilie
Roger_swe Yellow Sparx Gems: 1776
#13 Posted: 21:36:38 09/11/2015
Wave 3 to be released 6:th december in Sweden.

Figures:
Nightfall, Eruptor, Jet-Vac, Pop Fizz, Splat

Vehicles:
Thump Truck, Splatter Splasher, Shield Striker

Sky racing pack and Missile-Tow Dive-Clops
---
SSA:37/37, SG:62/62, SSF:75/75, STT:56/56, SSC:66/66, Sidekick,Mini:24/24
AP:8/8, BP:4/4, EP:2/2, RP:4/4, Trophy:4/4, Trap:63/66, Item:33/33, Elite:14/14
skylander_chaos Blue Sparx Gems: 825
#14 Posted: 21:39:36 09/11/2015
smilie^ can't wait for thump truck!!
---
Our collection : every Skylander, Infinity, Trap and Amiibo to date!
preciousawaken Yellow Sparx Gems: 1774
#15 Posted: 22:02:06 09/11/2015
Amazon Italy has their release date listed as 13 November
#16 Posted: 22:38:04 09/11/2015
December 6th in the US would be flipping amazing for me. My birthday is December 7th, and I have no idea what I really want besides Skylanders, and there aren't many I don't have open at this point. It would great for me if I could get them then.

This date is also likely because December 6th is a Sunday. Over at my local Toys R Us', I have two, almost everything comes out on a Sunday. Wave 2 for this game did, and it has for just about every game.

I am praying that this date is correct for the US, too. Then I wouldn't have to buy all of Wave 3 myself, because from buying the Elites, I am virtually broke at the point!

Come on, December 6th!
---
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#17 Posted: 22:54:34 09/11/2015
Is there any date for Bone Bash Roller Brawl + Tomb Buggy. I would like to get her on christmas.
#18 Posted: 00:21:59 10/11/2015
Quote: Deja Vu
Is there any date for Bone Bash Roller Brawl + Tomb Buggy. I would like to get her on christmas.

She would come with the rest of Wave 3, which I predict could be December 6th, but please don't get your hopes up about that. That is just me guessing based off of past experiences.
---
Insane01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2038
#19 Posted: 01:31:48 10/11/2015
I wouldn't be surprised if it's early December for Wave 3. DI just came out with 3 new figures: Darth Maul, Iron Man (Hulkbuster) and Ultron. LD came out with the Doctor Who level pack. I don't how well each of them are doing, but I see tons of SSC shelf warmers, but DI and LD both have lots of stuff as well. Yet TRU STILL can't get rid of their SA,SG and SSF stock.
---
" Am I the mad one or are you?"
then, again, "we're all mad here
"
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3500
#20 Posted: 02:31:43 10/11/2015
Quote: Insane01
I wouldn't be surprised if it's early December for Wave 3. DI just came out with 3 new figures: Darth Maul, Iron Man (Hulkbuster) and Ultron. LD came out with the Doctor Who level pack. I don't how well each of them are doing, but I see tons of SSC shelf warmers, but DI and LD both have lots of stuff as well. Yet TRU STILL can't get rid of their SA,SG and SSF stock.

That's practically their selling point; they usually brag on their commercials and stuff I've seen that they have toys from all the Skylanders games.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#21 Posted: 02:59:11 10/11/2015
http://www.amazon.it/Skylander...kylanders+splat

splat and others on amazon.it. you can pre-order for the 13th!
Popfizzy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1754
#22 Posted: 05:16:55 10/11/2015
Can someone tell me once wave 3 comes out, what's the best path for Splat And Bone Bash Roller Brawl.
---
Gimme your money, give us all your money. -Activision
Buuzer Hunter Gems: 6546
#23 Posted: 07:41:07 10/11/2015
Quote: Popfizzy
Can someone tell me once wave 3 comes out, what's the best path for Splat And Bone Bash Roller Brawl.

I'm from Italy, so I'll get Wave 3 first! Don't worry I'll make a video for every path and vehicles smilie
---
smilie smilie smilie youtube.com/user/GOWBuuzer smilie smilie smilie
#24 Posted: 12:19:16 10/11/2015
If that's true, I just hope that Austria/Germany will get them early as well. I mean, Italy is basically around the corner.
zookinator Platinum Sparx Gems: 5683
#25 Posted: 13:11:39 10/11/2015
I think I remember from that one post made by Dark that detailed what was going to be in Wave 3, and it had everything already listed in Roger_swe's post including the Splatter Splasher, Tomb Buggy and Roller Brawl Triple Pack, the Roller Brawl and Tomb Buggy Dual Pack, and the Pop Fizz and Soda Skimmer Dual Pack. Any info on those?
---
Skylanders Colosseum Clash
A Fanmade Skylanders Boardgame
SkylandrPurists Emerald Sparx Gems: 3367
#26 Posted: 14:39:52 10/11/2015
I will get

Characters: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Vehicles: Splatter Splasher, Shield Striker, Thump Truck, Sun Runner, Soda Skimmer, Tomb Buggy
Others: Sky Trophy

I'm pretty sure the others will come out HOPEFULLY before Spring Break 2016; That's when the Supervillain Cups will begin for me and my Purists....I mean Skylanders
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmilie
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#27 Posted: 15:34:46 10/11/2015
I hope it's true and that the 13th is the real date... Can't wait to try out Splat and Double L Eruptor and Double B Pop Fizz and Double B Roller Brawl and the Splatter Splasher and Luke Skywalker and the Inkling and - Getting off topic here, aren't I?
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
#28 Posted: 20:27:22 10/11/2015
Quote: AdamGregory03
I hope it's true and that the 13th is the real date... Can't wait to try out Splat and Double L Eruptor and Double B Pop Fizz and Double B Roller Brawl and the Splatter Splasher and Luke Skywalker and the Inkling and - Getting off topic here, aren't I?

^ Wait, so is the 13th a possible date for the US too, now?
---
#29 Posted: 20:31:55 10/11/2015

Oh, I don't know. I just assumed it was regional.
---
Check this out! Please?
#30 Posted: 20:57:35 10/11/2015

Wait, I thought you were in the US? Or was that just me mixing up fact with prediction?
---
#31 Posted: 20:58:31 10/11/2015

Wait, I thought you were in the US? Or was that just me mixing up fact with prediction?

I'm in US, I didn't know the 13th was just the date for Europe.
---
Check this out! Please?
#32 Posted: 21:02:13 10/11/2015

I'm in US, I didn't know the 13th was just the date for Europe.

Well, I'm not sure if it is, either. I just know that generally release dates between the US and others are different. But hey, maybe it is right! Sorry if I confused you.
---
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#33 Posted: 21:06:46 10/11/2015
Wave 3 usually hits Europe earlier than here - in the past they have worked out short term exclusives for it with Target and TRU. This is a little earlier than normal (usually mid December), but not surprising. They haven't budged from their plan in the US yet, so it is unlikely they would - they could though. Most likely TRU wants it again right before Christmas to shore up those last minute holiday sales, and pays for it.
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#34 Posted: 21:13:01 10/11/2015
Wait Nov. 13 or Dec. 13 in the US?
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:14:34 10/11/2015 by HeyitsHotDog
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3500
#35 Posted: 22:38:56 10/11/2015
If Nov. 13th was the US date, we'd already be seeing them in the back room of most stores by now, with some being put out early on accident.
#36 Posted: 22:57:39 10/11/2015
Honestly, I doubt that this is a legit date. If it is real, we would get them in three days... three days! We should already have packshots by now. I wouldn't get my hopes up, it's very unlikely that they'll come out this early, after all, they need something for christmas.
4inCreation Gold Sparx Gems: 2989
#37 Posted: 23:12:35 10/11/2015
December 13th is a Sunday, and November 13th is a Friday, which is an Amiibo release day... So I think December 13th (somewhere) sounds like a reasonable date.
GamerZack7 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1709
#38 Posted: 09:02:48 11/11/2015
Missile Tow smilie is apparently due for release here on the 10th December (a Thursday), so we could see the rest of the third wave on shelves at a similar time as well.

Speaking of wave three, I'm most looking forward to singles of Lava Lance smilie , Missile Tow smilie , smilie , Splatter Splasher and smilie , and I'm also interested in the smilie and smilie SuperCharged Combo Packs. If the Triple Pack with Bone Bash smilie , Tomb Buggy and Splatter Splasher is out at the same time, then I'd possibly go for that instead of the smilie Combo Pack and single Splatter Splasher.

As for anything else from that wave, I'd go for the Sky Racing Action Pack. I'm not sure if I'd like Thump Truck or Shield Striker, though. I already have Shark Tank and Barrel Blaster for my Earth and Tech Vehicle needs, respectively, as well as Gold Rusher for the latter element (I don't mind doubling up on my favourite elements), so those will be remote possibilities at best.
---
MY SUPERCHARGER SKYLANDERS
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie | *smilie* | smiliesmilie*smilie*smiliesmilie | smilie | smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
*Currently absent*
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:07:50 12/11/2015 by GamerZack7
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#39 Posted: 09:20:13 11/11/2015
I'm personally eager to see if regular Astroblast will actually look better than the shots we got of him around the Internet.
There is still a part of me which is convinced that was just an unfinished/prototype-ish version.

And of course looking forward Splat, Splatter Splasher, Thump Truck and Shield Striker.
Not hoping that much on Nightfall, this time...

They should really think about pairing new characters and their vehicles just like they did for revamps, though.
I would buy one of those Combo Packs in a heartbeat.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
#40 Posted: 20:01:21 11/11/2015
Wave 3 packshots! Credit goes to myskylanders.de
Splat looks absolutely gorgeus (as expected), while Big Bubble Pop Fizz seems to be the worst looking figure right behind Astroblast, especially because of the boots not having the color they should. And there's also a bigger pakshot of Missile-Tow Dive-Clops.

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]
#41 Posted: 20:02:43 11/11/2015
AAAAH MAH GAWD!!!
Can't wait for Splat, her Splasher, and! Double L Eruptor
And maybe the other vehicles if I decide to get 'em.
---
Check this out! Please?
Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2672
#42 Posted: 20:11:43 11/11/2015
They all look amazing. I am super excited for this wave!
---
Croc and Roll smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
B-BOB358 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1029
#43 Posted: 20:20:31 11/11/2015
Hopefully they fix pop fizzes feet .

Also shield striker doesn't look that impressive as a toy , looks kinda small especially next to thump truck .
---
SA & Giants are the best skylanders games. I miss the old style.
#44 Posted: 21:25:43 11/11/2015
Quote: Deja Vu
Wave 3 packshots! Credit goes to myskylanders.de
Splat looks absolutely gorgeus (as expected), while Big Bubble Pop Fizz seems to be the worst looking figure right behind Astroblast, especially because of the boots not having the color they should. And there's also a bigger pakshot of Missile-Tow Dive-Clops.

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

Does this mean that the 13th in November could be a possible date, then?
---
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#45 Posted: 21:33:36 11/11/2015
We've all been annoyed with right before the holiday releases of Wave 3, so a well before release of the figures would be a VERY WELCOME change.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:34:12 11/11/2015 by TakeYourLemons
#46 Posted: 21:38:38 11/11/2015
It's pretty smart of them releasing figures right before the holidays. And I like it too, then I have a nice christmas gift smilie
#47 Posted: 21:40:58 11/11/2015
I need some clarification on this, please. Does this mean that a person like me in New Jersey, USA can expect to find Wave 3 in just 2 days?!
---
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#48 Posted: 21:48:47 11/11/2015
The packages looks great. This make me wait to se the ones for future Waves.
---
Bruh
#49 Posted: 21:51:22 11/11/2015
If it's releasing November 13th in Italy, can I expect the same for the US or not?
---
#50 Posted: 21:52:19 11/11/2015
I need some clarification on this, please. Does this mean that a person like me in New Jersey, USA can expect to find Wave 3 in just 2 days?!

Don't get too hyped about it, on myskylanders.de it said that a German store will get them in the middle of december. Don't know about the U.S, I'm just confused that if Italy gets them, then why can't every other country get them as well. The first place where a Wave appears is either the U.S, Italy or Germany/Austria.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:54:01 11/11/2015 by Deja Vu
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me