First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Skylanders Wave 3 - Official? [CLOSED]
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#51 Posted: 22:03:33 11/11/2015
I'm probably still going to check out the situation at my TRU on Friday. Just in case.

Right now, Eruptor looks by far the best figure in this line-up, as well as all 3 of the vehicles. Pop Fizz looks a little messy and the colors don't look right, but I am just assuming that it's still a prototype. Splat looks...alright...I guess...

I'm sure she is fun in game, and I'll probably get to love her as much as I do all my other Skylanders, I'm just not to found of her design in general.

Just a harmless question: Why is everyone freaking out about Splat? I mean, I like her and all, but to me, her design just makes no sense...a fawn with a paint brush? Is there a connection I am missing here?
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#52 Posted: 22:14:11 11/11/2015
Quote: Chompy-King257
Just a harmless question: Why is everyone freaking out about Splat? I mean, I like her and all, but to me, her design just makes no sense...a fawn with a paint brush? Is there a connection I am missing here?

Maybe because she's a female. Generally, female Skylanders gain more popularity. I don't know why. Maybe because the're few female Skylanders. But it's just what I think.
---
Bruh
#53 Posted: 22:16:44 11/11/2015
Quote: Crash10

Maybe because she's a female. Generally, female Skylanders gain more popularity. I don't know why. Maybe because the're few female Skylanders. But it's just what I think.

That's what I assumed. I just have never seen anyone get crazier over two Skylanders ever before, who are Splat and Nightfall, female or not!
---
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#54 Posted: 22:25:35 11/11/2015

That's what I assumed. I just have never seen anyone get crazier over two Skylanders ever before, who are Splat and Nightfall, female or not!

Well, Nightfall got recalled so everyone went mad to get her and Splat has a paintbrush, that's pretty... CREATIVE... and that was pretty bad.
And don't you remember the hype about Short Cut? Dear god (or should I say Short Cut), that was insane.
I think female Skylanders overall have more effort put into their designs and gameplay because there's fewer of them.
#55 Posted: 22:28:39 11/11/2015
Quote: Deja Vu

Well, Nightfall got recalled so everyone went mad to get her and Splat has a paintbrush, that's pretty... CREATIVE... and that was pretty bad.
And don't you remember the hype about Short Cut? Dear god (or should I say Short Cut), that was insane.
I think female Skylanders overall have more effort put into their designs and gameplay because there's fewer of them.

Last year, as well as Short Cut, I remember people were going ape for Tuff Luck, Bat Spin, Night-Mare and Deja-Vu.
---
B-BOB358 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1029
#56 Posted: 23:08:11 11/11/2015
I actually think that being pink is part of splats popularity too . It makes her look more original .

If she was purple or blue like majority of the magic element she would just blend in, but being bright pink really makes her stand out.

Pink has barely been utilised in any characters , Scratch was one of the few, and she's pretty popular, I also think in part because she's not blue or tiel like other air element skylanders.
---
SA & Giants are the best skylanders games. I miss the old style.
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#57 Posted: 23:10:44 11/11/2015

Last year, as well as Short Cut, I remember people were going ape for Tuff Luck, Bat Spin, Night-Mare and Deja-Vu.

Well, Knight Mare was from a new element, Bat Spin was in the frito-lay contest, Tuff Luck's a act and Deja Vu's a FRIGGIN' TIMELORD! Who doesn't like Timelords? Oh, I also remember Gearshift being very desired.
#58 Posted: 23:20:18 11/11/2015
Alright, back on topic now: November 13th. If I, a New Jersey guy walks into my Toys R Us, will Wave 3 be there? Or is Italy just getting them first just like they did with the Light and Dark Packs?
---
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#59 Posted: 23:38:18 11/11/2015
Alright, back on topic now: November 13th. If I, a New Jersey guy walks into my Toys R Us, will Wave 3 be there? Or is Italy just getting them first just like they did with the Light and Dark Packs?

I went to my TRU (in Las Vegas) this week (I was there for EE Zook) and asked if they had any skylanders or Amiibo stuff in the back (so that I would have an idea what the stock numbers were), and they said they didn't have anything skylanders related in the back. So I'm assuming they won't have them on the 13th, and Italy will get them first (but they did say they didn't receive shipments of Mewtwo amiibo yet, and it releases the same day, so I really don't know)
---
Dead
#60 Posted: 23:49:28 11/11/2015
Quote: mega spyro

I went to my TRU (in Las Vegas) this week (I was there for EE Zook) and asked if they had any skylanders or Amiibo stuff in the back (so that I would have an idea what the stock numbers were), and they said they didn't have anything skylanders related in the back. So I'm assuming they won't have them on the 13th, and Italy will get them first (but they did say they didn't receive shipments of Mewtwo amiibo yet, and it releases the same day, so I really don't know)

Thanks. That's just what I was looking for. I'll go to TRU on the 13th, just to check. That Mewtwo information sparks my interest.
Right now, I am banking on December 6th as the day. Here's why: It's all because of Missile Tow Dive-Clops. Think about it. Jolly Bumble Blast came out December 8th, which is a Sunday. Winterfest Lob-Star came out December 7th (My Birthday), which was, surprise, also a Sunday. Now, if things stay normal, the Sunday in that time-frame is December 6th. Seeing as everything is coming much earlier this year, I am going to say that we won't see the legendary, couple-days-before-Christmas release this year, and can expect Wave 3 in early December. Seeing as Dive-Clops is coming out around then, they might as well ship them together. Keep in mind that myskyanders.de showed Missile Tow Dive-Clops in the line up of Wave 3 packshots.

This is just my guess of off past experiences, but I would confidently expect to see something new by the first week in December.
---
Insane01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2038
#61 Posted: 01:50:15 12/11/2015
On myskylanders.de, the release date for wave 3 is December 18. Amazon.it lists Splat (and probably rest of the wave) on November 13.
For the US, who knows?
---
" Am I the mad one or are you?"
then, again, "we're all mad here
"
#62 Posted: 02:02:54 12/11/2015
Quote: Insane01
On myskylanders.de, the release date for wave 3 is December 18. Amazon.it lists Splat (and probably rest of the wave) on November 13.
For the US, who knows?

Me: Excuse me, Mr. Han Solo sir, when will Wave 3 be released in the USA?

Han Solo:

[User Posted Image]
---
wah543 Gold Sparx Gems: 2787
#63 Posted: 05:26:01 12/11/2015
Any word on the pop fizz dual pack or the nitro soda skimmer?
GamerZack7 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1709
#64 Posted: 06:16:56 12/11/2015
Deja Vu's a FRIGGIN' TIMELORD!

Calling it now: the next Doctor will be a Time Lady, and will have pigtails and a Sonic Staff!

ON-TOPIC: I'm starting to like regular smilie a lot more than the Power Blue version, but why are her figure's irises so darn tiny? It's creepy! smilie
---
MY SUPERCHARGER SKYLANDERS
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie | *smilie* | smiliesmilie*smilie*smiliesmilie | smilie | smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
*Currently absent*
Buuzer Hunter Gems: 6546
#65 Posted: 14:43:01 12/11/2015
Let's talk here: //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=124838
---
smilie smilie smilie youtube.com/user/GOWBuuzer smilie smilie smilie
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me