darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Spyro: Year of the Dragon > Playstation emulator for chromebook?
Page 1 of 1
Playstation emulator for chromebook? [CLOSED]
etherealspyro Gold Sparx Gems: 2267
#1 Posted: 20:21:38 09/10/2015 | Topic Creator
I really want to play spyro three on emulator so i can dig through files but the only computer I have is a samsung chrome, do you guys have any clue of an psx emulator?
---
Furry trash tho
robbiepayne97 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1891
#2 Posted: 15:28:04 18/11/2015
I have no idea, but I have a Samsung Chromebook too, but it's the school's, not mine and it's the most piece of junk I've ever owned. It's broke at least five or six times since I got this stupid thing since sophomore year and I'm a senior in high school now. I'm actually using it right now to be on smilie and such, but yeah. I have no idea how to. Probably not. Have you looked in the Chrome Web Store?
---
furry for 13 years and counting! <3
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 15:29:18 18/11/2015 by robbiepayne97
Ahaila Yellow Sparx Gems: 1954
#3 Posted: 17:00:52 18/11/2015
Doesn't ePSXe work on it? I'd say that's the best emulator. Other than, that I really don't have much knowledge on Chromebooks.
#4 Posted: 19:45:32 19/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: robbiepayne97
I have no idea, but I have a Samsung Chromebook too, but it's the school's, not mine and it's the most piece of junk I've ever owned. It's broke at least five or six times since I got this stupid thing since sophomore year and I'm a senior in high school now. I'm actually using it right now to be on smilie and such, but yeah. I have no idea how to. Probably not. Have you looked in the Chrome Web Store?

Same, I've had mine since freshman year and it is bologna, and yes I have looked online thanks. smilie
---
Furry trash tho
#5 Posted: 19:46:02 19/11/2015 | Topic Creator
that emulator doesnt wanna work on my lame chromebook.
---
Furry trash tho
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me