Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > Legendary Sky Racing Pack - Help with Legendary Paints Needed
Page 1 of 1
Legendary Sky Racing Pack - Help with Legendary Paints Needed [CLOSED]
AzureStarline Emerald Sparx Gems: 3539
#1 Posted: 17:10:57 01/10/2015 | Topic Creator
I just picked up a Legendary Sky Racing Pack at TRU. They were slammed due to a big shipment of rare amiibo, so I couldn't rummage through the box of racing packs and pick out my choice one. The one they gave me has a good L-Astroblast but a mediocre (at best) L-Sun Runner.

I'd like to touch up the vehicle myself. Since it's conveniently a Legendary, I'm hoping someone has already identified a matching paint for the gold and dark blue? Perhaps someone who does customs?

Any help appreciated smilie thanks and cheers!
---
Favorites: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
DrillSarge Gold Sparx Gems: 2327
#2 Posted: 19:20:45 01/10/2015
When did the legendary racing pack come out? Is this in north america?
#3 Posted: 19:36:48 01/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Yup, USA Toys R Us stores got it today
---
Favorites: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#4 Posted: 19:43:46 01/10/2015
I usually mix my paints and I've been slacking terribly with actually knowing the names,but Cobalt is definately pretty close to the Legendary blue, and you could mix it with a dip of black to get closer if it's too light. The yellow seems to be generic gold,but I don't actually have any Legendaries so I could be wrong; just watch out that sparkly gold acryllics are way harder to mess with than normal gold paint.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:44:35 01/10/2015 by Bifrost
DrillSarge Gold Sparx Gems: 2327
#5 Posted: 20:01:09 01/10/2015
I just got mine. Thanks. Was this announced anywhere? I had no idea it was coming today
#6 Posted: 20:12:27 01/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Yup it was on the SuperChargers section smilie
---
Concept Yellow Sparx Gems: 1073
#7 Posted: 21:06:04 01/10/2015
Supposedly but not every store got it. smilie
ViDeOmAnCiNi Platinum Sparx Gems: 7062
#8 Posted: 13:20:48 02/10/2015
You got that right. No TRU's in AZ got any. :-( Maybe today since trucks came in this AM. National warehouse had >2200 of them still when they checked yesterday afternoon.

-vm
---
♫ "Many dreams come true and some have silver linings, I live for my dream and a pocketful of gold" ♫

FiUSAwS:G! http://bit.ly/R3L1lb
skyfan124 Blue Sparx Gems: 734
#9 Posted: 11:35:42 05/10/2015
Did any TRU's in NY get it? I went to one 2 days ago and nothing.
---
smilie+smilie=SMASH-BLAST
Let's Rock+Ready, Set, Glow=Ready, Let's Glow
SlayerX11 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3488
#10 Posted: 15:28:52 05/10/2015
Quote: skyfan124
Did any TRU's in NY get it? I went to one 2 days ago and nothing.

I didn't look for it yet on long island, thou looking online at store pcikup is only showing it in the bronx and in oceanside by me so ya idk. Oceanside is an express, yet the full stores are showing nothing.
Phoenix_Lord Gold Sparx Gems: 2061
#11 Posted: 02:26:45 06/10/2015
When i did my Wrecking Ball in Legendary paint some time ago...hmmm...real long time ago...Giants. Anyways here is the compare pic i did to show the color match.
[User Posted Image]

I used Tamiya Color Acrylic Paint X-13(Metallic Blue) ...and the Tamiya Color Acrylic Paint X-25(Clear Green)....and a little black.
[User Posted Image]

And i found a gold that is close....its Createx Acrylic Paint Wicked Gold. The pic shows it to be more of a orange gold color...but its not ...its yellow gold.
[User Posted Image]
---
Theres no SuperChargers Cards. So I'm making my own... smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me