Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > What happened to the Okami topic? O.o
Page 1 of 1
What happened to the Okami topic? O.o [CLOSED]
ThunderBolt3811 Green Sparx Gems: 126
#1 Posted: 06:30:02 29/09/2015 | Topic Creator
So I went to the 'all purpose topic" thread and went to the Okami thread. It wasn't there; it said it was deleted. Wat?

Soooooo I guess I should make a new one because I love this game too much and every time I think about how much I love it I cri evrytiem

It makes me sad that it isn't super popular. It totally deserves all the fame it lacks >:I
---
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:30:25 29/09/2015 by ThunderBolt3811
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#2 Posted: 12:12:48 29/09/2015
YEEESSSSSS WE NEED A OKAMI THREAD THIS GAME IS MY FAOVURITE<3

I will always believe that Okamiden should get a sequel because I refuse to accept the ending.

i mean yeah it's been like, 5 years but i don't care ;__;
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:13:14 29/09/2015 by DarkCynder_543
ThunderBolt3811 Green Sparx Gems: 126
#3 Posted: 13:09:42 29/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: DarkCynder_543
YEEESSSSSS WE NEED A OKAMI THREAD THIS GAME IS MY FAOVURITE<3

I will always believe that Okamiden should get a sequel because I refuse to accept the ending.

i mean yeah it's been like, 5 years but i don't care ;__;

OMG RIGHT!? I first played Okami 8 years ago and I'm still playing it today <3 I love this game waaaaaay too much

I need to play Okamiden again tho
---
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
#4 Posted: 06:27:53 30/09/2015
I've actually only have had one playthrough of Okami, sadly. I've been wanting to replay it though.
---
LunarDistortion Ripto Gems: 3606
#5 Posted: 04:33:24 11/11/2015
I could probably make one. I just need to know what to put in there, as I haven't played much Okami and nothing of Okamiden. Any suggestions?
#6 Posted: 04:36:06 11/11/2015
Oh whops I deleted my post because I thought that instead of bumping this one i should just make a new topic. Although I'm not sure about making a new topic since I don't think people would post in it. Just look how this topic went down. xD

To be honest, at the moment Okami is on Mega Man status: Capcom knows it exists considering they released a HD version and Japanese exclusive merch not that long ago, but they just won't touch it despite fans wanting it.
Nintendo should ether buy Capcom or Okami's IP (and Mega Man's IP while they're at it) and let Platinum Games develop it since Okami's original creator is in Platinum games. I honestly think it's the only way Okami will get the direction, sequels and fame it deserves. Capcom hasn't done well with advertising and marketing for the game, and Nintendo can do that (which is why I think Nintendo should cooperate with Platinum Games to create the game). Having the Nintendo brand alone on the game gain more attention. Also that Wii U Pad will be perfect for the brush. Also considering Okami is quite similar to Zelda (or rather a brighter Twilight Princess), Nintendo will do great since they know how to make the sort of puzzles and gameplay Okami has because of their experience with Zelda, and can make the dungeons even better. The creator for Okami, who is now in Platinum Games, has shown interest in creating more Okami and wants to, and he has ideas for the next game, but he can't do anything because Capcom has the IP. It's really annoying.

I mean I know it got a sequel, but that game was honestly not all that good. I did love Chibi, Kurow and Kagu. And Kurow is actually my favourite Okami character, but that was pretty much it. And the ending was bull****. A certain character deserved way better than that and I didn't like how Waka was treated. It was just all stupid. If Nintendo does get the IP for Okami, I think they should remake Okamiden but change it a lot and include that snow area and Oki. And also change the ending, and I honestly don't think that Chibi should have so many partners since it seemed awkward changing from one partner to and other constantly. I honestly don't think Namani should be a partner since her time as your partner is very short, same with the last partner that got shoved in at the last second (I can't even remember his name lol). Kurow being your partner for most of the game is fine imo.
---
Edited 6 times - Last edited at 01:54:13 12/11/2015 by DarkCynder_543
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me