darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: SuperChargers > Ranking The Skylanders Games - Best to Worst
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Ranking The Skylanders Games - Best to Worst
SirKev7 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1251
#1 Posted: 21:13:46 28/09/2015 | Topic Creator
I'm sure that there has been topics like this already but Superchargers is out everywhere now and most people have gotten a chance to play it. I'd like to see people's updated lists.
The Bone Chompy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1201
#2 Posted: 21:28:06 28/09/2015
Oh no please this is going to start arguments.
---
^This might be sarcasm.
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#3 Posted: 21:32:36 28/09/2015
1. Superchargers
2. SSA (I really enjoyed this one for some reason
3. Trap Team
4. Giants
5. Swap Force (Wasn't the biggest fan of this one but still loved it)

It's hard for me to hate a Skylanders Game but Swap Force would be last but I don't hate it
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:47:15 28/09/2015 by Luminous35
Bifrost Diamond Sparx [online] Gems: 9943
#4 Posted: 21:34:33 28/09/2015
1.Giants - Still the best 'experience' to me. For the time they had to rush this out of the door,it's very solid, and a ton of fun. I still go back to it to this day though you can guess muscle memory makes me get the attacks wrong for quite some time.
2.Superchargers - Objectively the best on-foot gameplay and graphics. Story is amazing, narrative is even better; but because of the vehicle sections, you can say that the genre shift kinda makes it too different from the rest of the series to judge it fairly against the others.
3.Trap Team - The definition of 'needs more polish',but man had so much fun even with all the glitches. Villains and the dialogue were by far the funniest, everything just felt like a saturday morning cartoon.
4.Spyro's Adventure - Aged horribly,but still holds up as sorta fun if you're marathoning. But to play seriously and 100% all over... Nah, it's lifeless compared to the others.
5.Swap Force - No. You won't make me go through this for the umpteenth time.

Shouldn't be surprise to anyone. Decided that yeah,Giants and SC are VERY close,but on the matter of Skylanders,Giants still has mostly the gameplay I want while Superchargers has the gameplay I just enjoy.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:45:41 28/09/2015 by Bifrost
Blink182Bouncer Yellow Sparx Gems: 1659
#5 Posted: 21:34:51 28/09/2015
1. Swap Force -Most Content, longest overall game, amazing gameplay and new characters.
2. Giants -Loved the story, and level uniqueness
3. SuperChargers - Like Swap Force, except shorter and with less end-game
4. Trap Team - Levels and gameplay were a bit sub-par
5. Spyro's Adventure - A bit hard going back too. Levels felt a bit lonely.
---
Still Waiting For Legendary Tom DeLonge To Come In The Blink-182 Triple Pack.
WHY DID THEY MAKE MATT SKIBA "CALIFORNIA EDITION EXCLUSIVE"
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#6 Posted: 21:38:21 28/09/2015
I'll copy and paste my thoughts from the SSA board:
It's a little old but still works~

" 1. Spyro's Adventure Hand's down the best game, fantastic gameplay, soundtrack, felt like an RPG, and it really seemed like TFB had a passion for making it, and even though I would have liked more Spyro references, I'm okay with it. 8.5/10
2. Swap Force This game improved on so much, and even though I still have lots of problems with it, it's pro's outweigh it's negatives by far, and some positives weren't even included in Trap Team. Trap Team made my appreciate this game so much more, it has gorgeous graphics, fluid animations, the best combat system so far ( SuperChargers has the same ), tons of replay value ( a bit too much sometimes ), I loved how RPG elements seemed like they were back, swapping was entertaining, and I can almost always have fun with the game. 8/10
3. Giants This game felt like SSA, just with a weaker story. This game introduced some improvements, but there were also a lot of things removed from SSA, some things I don't see any reason why they would be removed ( Swimming, different graphics, adventure packs )except for that the fact that the game was rushed smilie 7.3/10
4. Trap Team Fun game in a lot of ways, but just has too many negatives. Very glitchy, V.V. 'landers were less usable, only Trap Masters could open elemental gates, villains felt sorta useless, and very little to do after you completed the game. When I played the game, I felt like it was just trying to get my money, and not deliver me a fun game. Gameplay with Trap Masters sometimes felt slow, and it felt like Giants 2.0. Even Giants felt like they tried to let me have fun. Though, I did laugh the most during this game, I felt like there weren't enough features, and found myself longing for the Swap Force bonus missions, arenas, PvP, and other missing features where I had actually disliked V.V. before this game. 6/10 "

I have yet to buy SuperChargers, but for now, I see it like this~

1. SSA
2. SSF
3. SSC
4. SG
5. STT

Keep in mind this is what I think of the game themselves, there are a lot of pros and cons for each, just the games, not the skylanders, or anything else, if that was so, STT would be near the top lol
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:41:02 28/09/2015 by Badwolfmichael
Eggs Green Sparx Gems: 159
#7 Posted: 21:41:53 28/09/2015
Can't rank Superchargers but I'll do the other four.

1. Spyro's Adventure - Brings back nostalgia for me back from 2011-2012. Big fan of almost all the original 32 (Minus Gill Grunt, he's the only one I don't like, because I find him weak) and the gameplay was great, Kaos was actually threatening, while still being funny, and had a lot of lore.

2. SWAP Force - While there were some bad things (Rufus…) overall I found it very enjoyable and the swappers were great.

3. Giants - Also pretty good, but not as high as SSA or SF because it doesn't stand out as much, but it still brings back memories.

4. Trap Team - Not bad, but mediocre. While the characters are great and the villains are decent, there isn't enough content after 100%ing the game and the Trap Master's gimmick doesn't impress me that much.
---
Smoke Horton Everyday
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5016
#8 Posted: 21:52:49 28/09/2015
this is it....

1. Swap Force
2. SSA
3. Giants
4. Trap Team
10. Superchargers
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:03:01 28/09/2015 by CountMoneyBone
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#9 Posted: 21:53:26 28/09/2015
Why is Superchargers last, MONEYBONE smilie
I mean your in most of the beginning of the game
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5016
#10 Posted: 21:55:10 28/09/2015
Quote: Luminous35
Why is Superchargers last, MONEYBONE smilie
I mean your in most of the beginning of the game

i lose every time in boss battle smilie
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
preciousawaken Yellow Sparx Gems: 1774
#11 Posted: 22:05:14 28/09/2015
1. Superchargers
2. Swap Force
3. Trap Team
4. Giants
5. SSA
TTD Hunter Gems: 6169
#12 Posted: 22:10:02 28/09/2015
Keep in mind that I love every game and I think that every game is amazing but if I had to rank them, I'd do so in this order:

1: SuperChargers
2: Spyro's Adventure
3: Swap Force
4: Giants
5: Trap Team
#13 Posted: 22:11:27 28/09/2015
Quote: TTD
Keep in mind that I love every game and I think that every game is amazing but if I had to rank them, I'd do so in this order:

1: SuperChargers
2: Spyro's Adventure
3: Swap Force
4: Giants
5: Trap Team

What makes you like SuperChargers the most? Is it because Bowser's playable? smilie
gillgrunt987 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7341
#14 Posted: 22:12:11 28/09/2015
1: Swap Force
2: Giants
3: Superchargers
4: Trap Team
5: Spyro's adventure
---
I can survive scalding hot coffee and being whipped for 24 hours a day. Digestive biscuits or riot.
AzarianGO Blue Sparx Gems: 719
#15 Posted: 22:16:50 28/09/2015
1.Swap Force
2.SuperChargers
3.Giants
4.Spyro's Adventure
5.Trap Team
---
228 figures, 26 traps, 24 magic items, 480 games, 19 consoles.... I have a habit.
GaiaMemories Emerald Sparx Gems: 3753
#16 Posted: 22:22:39 28/09/2015
Trap Team- Even with flaws I had so much fun with this game. Gimmick was my favorite, introduced some absolute amazing characters (and elements)

Giants- Hello the forgotten one. My first game so it has some magic to it, but very fun narrative and characbhters. And that Nightmare ending was hilarious.

SuperChargers- An amazing experience and graphics, close with giants but amazing none the less. Pretty good charachters and story was top notch.

SWAP Force- Charachters and gimmicks wise it's nice but the game its self was boring in my opinion. Not much to say.

Spyro's Adventures- didn't play. Don't really want to go back.
---
Hahahahaha
GigaCamo Emerald Sparx Gems: 4288
#17 Posted: 22:29:23 28/09/2015
1) Skylanders Trap Team (Best game by a long shot in my opinion. Unique ideas, best Skylanders roaster and levels so good that make me forgive the lack of replay value)
2) Skylanders Giants (Feels like an improvement over Spyro's Adventure, Levels are some of the best in the series but has one of the most lacking of all Skylanders roasters and a boring gimmick.)
3) Skylanders Spyro's Adventure (Feels like the most balanced of all games having a good roaster and levels. Lacks a gimmick and isn't as good as STT or SG
4) Skylanders Superchargers (I havent played it that much but it has amazing gimmick and levels feel great but the skylanders roaster is the WORST in the series and not being able to skip cutscenes are annoying
5) Skylanders SWAP Force (Great gimmick but thats about it. the levels are boring and drag on forever, Being unable to skip cutscenes are annoying and the roaster is mediocre at best. TBH I don't get why this is the fan favorite Skylanders game. It has good replay content but I got to bored for it unlike STT)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:21:09 28/09/2015 by GigaCamo
#18 Posted: 23:20:34 28/09/2015
Oh. I must have missed that. I'm editing that.
samuraituretsky Yellow Sparx Gems: 1430
#19 Posted: 23:28:12 28/09/2015
1 Trap Team
2 Giants
3 Spyro's Adventure
4 Swap Force
5 Superchargers

And I would say in my list there is a big gap between 1 and 2 and a big gap between 4 and 5.
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:32:28 28/09/2015 by samuraituretsky
#20 Posted: 23:33:17 28/09/2015
Quote: samuraituretsky
1 Trap Team
2 Giants
3 Spyro's Adventure
4 Swap Force
5 Superchargers

And I would say in my list there is a big gap between 1 and 2 and a big gap between 4 and 5.

Ah, so you're one of those Tfb fanboys eh?
samuraituretsky Yellow Sparx Gems: 1430
#21 Posted: 23:34:21 28/09/2015
If you're asking me who I think makes the better Skylanders games, then yes, TfB by far.
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie
DeathBlade Yellow Sparx Gems: 1267
#22 Posted: 23:36:36 28/09/2015
1. Giants
2. Spyro's Adventure
3. Trap Team
4. SWAP Force

SuperChargers doesn't qualify. (Cue "BAWW WHY ARE YOU HERE?!" comments...)
---
Meh.
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3860
#23 Posted: 23:48:50 28/09/2015
1. SSA
2. SG
3. STT
4. SC
5. SSF

I love all of them.Superchargers is great still.
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
GaiaMemories Emerald Sparx Gems: 3753
#24 Posted: 23:50:21 28/09/2015
Quote: DeathBlade
1. Giants
2. Spyro's Adventure
3. Trap Team
4. SWAP Force

SuperChargers doesn't qualify. (Cue "BAWW WHY ARE YOU HERE?!" comments...)

BAWW WHY ARE YOU HERE?! smilie

Seriously though, if you haven't played it you shouldn't be forced to give an opinion on it. As long as you don't unjustly bash it (like some people....).
---
Hahahahaha
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:52:46 28/09/2015 by GaiaMemories
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#25 Posted: 00:31:52 29/09/2015
Interesting that the critics, in a score point (according to Metacritic), say that Swap Force was the best of the series, while is the least one in the fanbase.
---
Bruh
Earth-Dragon Blue Sparx Gems: 972
#26 Posted: 00:35:02 29/09/2015
Quote: CountMoneyBone
this is it....

1. Swap Force
2. SSA
3. Giants
4. Trap Team
10. Superchargers

And this is why no one respect your opinion. You admit other places you haven't realy touched the game. So you refuse to try something yet judge it.
---
Glad heroic challenges are gone. Imagine doing 165 per skylander. That's 27225 challenges. No thank you.
#27 Posted: 00:38:11 29/09/2015
Quote: Crash10
Interesting that the critics, in a score point (according to Metacritic), say that Swap Force was the best of the series, while is the least one in the fanbase.

Actually, out of 5, the average Skylander fan who posted in this topic as of 9/28/2015 8:37 pm (New York time zone) places Swap Force in 3rd place
Yeah, I have no life, I calculated it
#28 Posted: 00:39:20 29/09/2015
Quote: Earth-Dragon
this is it....

1. Swap Force
2. SSA
3. Giants
4. Trap Team
10. Superchargers

And this is why no one respect your opinion. You admit other places you haven't realy touched the game. So you refuse to try something yet judge it.

Don't get worked up over Count. He's always negative on anything new.
He was with Swap Force, he was with Trap Team, he was with SuperChargers and I don't expect anything different.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:39:40 29/09/2015 by Badwolfmichael
#29 Posted: 00:49:56 29/09/2015
Quote: Badwolfmichael
1 Trap Team
2 Giants
3 Spyro's Adventure
4 Swap Force
5 Superchargers

Ah, so you're one of those Tfb fanboys eh?

If you're asking me who I think makes the better Skylanders games, then yes, TfB by far.

I honesty think TFB makes FAR better Games and Toys. I still like VV but for me they just don't make Skylanders games that feel like TFB Skylanders games charm.
#30 Posted: 00:53:14 29/09/2015
1) Giants
2) Swap Force
3) Superchargers
4) Spyro's
6) Trap Team

I'm sure at least one more slips in before Trap Team, and if not, I'm done.
---
Glad heroic challenges are gone. Imagine doing 165 per skylander. That's 27225 challenges. No thank you.
spyrocrash Platinum Sparx Gems: 5012
#31 Posted: 01:30:07 29/09/2015
  1. Skylanders: SuperChargers - The game had a good roster of Skylanders, not having to buy all gimmick landers to comeplete the game,
  2. the narrative was strong with many unexpected surprises, and the soundtrack was amazing. My only complaint is the bandit train level feeling out of plce as the semifinal level.
  3. Skylanders: Swap Force - Introduced the knock back mechanic as well as jumping, amazing artwork for the UI, loading screens, and game credits, and many new characters were introduced.
  4. Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure - Kaos being the most threatening in this game, a lot of clever jokes, all levels relate to the eight original elements.
  5. Skylanders: Giants - All Skylanders can talk, cutscene viewer, difficulty settings,
  6. Skylanders: Trap Team - Way too many troll villains (I get the feeling they substitutes for Boomer), changing Kaos from magic to a fake element was unnecessary, and no set up to him betraying to the Skylanders. I do like the Skylanders, the idea of the playable villains, Mags, Buzz, and the Skylanders Academy being introduced.
Hawksey128 Blue Sparx Gems: 994
#32 Posted: 02:36:27 29/09/2015
this is it....

1. Swap Force
2. SSA
3. Giants
4. Trap Team
10. Superchargers

Why are you still with the franchise? smilie
---
I'm going to tell you right now.
BUY smilie
EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH THIS IS A POINTLESS EDITION TO A SIGNATURE I DUNNO
#33 Posted: 03:34:41 29/09/2015
Current standings on a weighted scale (points given similar to poll positions in a race)
1) Superchargers
2) Swap Force
2) Giants
4)Spyro's
5) Trap Team

It's pretty close though. I have some interesting observations I'll report on later. I omitted all votes that didn't include all 5 games.
---
Kiroq Gold Sparx Gems: 2328
#34 Posted: 03:49:57 29/09/2015
SG
SSF
SSA
STT
SSC
---
smilie Fools! I've had it up to here with your incompetence! Actually no, even higher..up to HERE!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:52:08 29/09/2015 by Kiroq
flashwingftw Emerald Sparx Gems: 3319
#35 Posted: 03:52:06 29/09/2015
1. SSA- *Insert nostalgia explosion here* Made with so much passion that it's just impressive and immersive, something the series kinda lost after Giants imo

2. STT- Lots of things I loved and lots of things I didn't love, but I was still very satisfied in the end. Maybe it's just personal preference gaming-wise, I really love games when you have to hunt down villains in the way you had to in this game, it just really appealed to me, except for Flynn's constant "Boom-ing" That got old so fast that I wanted to jump in the game and strangle him to death.

3. SSC- May rise up or go down as time goes on, but the story was amazing and I do enjoy the gameplay a lot, but grinding for gold and gearbits is a pain for now. Characters didn't really impress me either, except for the reposes of old figures, they really impressed me with basically redesigning everything about them. I really hope they continue to do this with future games

4. Giants- Losts of nostalgia with this one too, but it feels more like a DLC to the original and not a proper sequel to an amazing game like SSA, but I still have love for it, even if it downgraded in some areas

5. Swap Force- I really loved it at first but as the months went by the inability to skip redundant cutscenes while grinding for gold and XP, mostly insufferable characters, and the Swap Force not being as fun as I thought they would be (Seriously they dropped the ball on their path powers imo) Just gave me a sour taste that lasts to today. Probably never gonna replay it, but Kaos' mom was cool though
---
The PinkPrint is on iTunes now! #TeamMinaj
Been here for 3 years and still can't figure out why half of the people are so damn rude.
R.I.P to my wallet
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#36 Posted: 04:24:19 29/09/2015
1: Swap Force: excellent variety in gameplay. Skylanders still mattered, magic items worked, return of Adventure Packs, Swap Zones and Swap Zone challenges, Time Attack (appeals to the old school gamer in me), Score mode (appeals to the old school gamer in me), elemental and dual elemental gates, bonus missions, survival and team survival modes, lengthy levels and 480 stars to collect. Excellent amount of exploration and collecting. Portal used in unique ways.

2: Spyro's Adventure: Length of the game keeps this one above the rest. Skylanders mattered. Nice amount of exploration and collecting. Heroic challenges made for extra fun.

3: Trap Team: Downward trend started. Old Skylanders were thrown on the back burner, and you needed Trap Masters to open elemental gates. Good amount of levels, excellent hub. More Adventure Packs, and magic items still worked as usual. Lite on extra modes. Brock arenas lacked fun like survival arenas and bonus missions of Swap Force. Trapping was cool.

4: Giants: Shortest game of the bunch. Skylanders still mattered though. Heroic challenges made a welcome return. Adventure packs sorely absent.

5: Superchargers: Crams gimmick down your throat, forcing players to drive down boring paths or drive in circular areas to overcome enemies or get to the next part of a level, Making for very repetitive levels. Exploration non-existent. No elemental gates, Adventure Packs, and magic items were flushed right down the toilet. Skylanders are made even more useless than Trap Team, as vehicles take the spotlight for all but two levels. No variety when it comes to land, sea, and sky zones. Only cool factors are the rank 74 reward, which I hope is a staple in all future Skylanders games, and every Skylander can obtain 35 speed without hats, making even the slowest Skylander cool, which needs to be a staple in all future Skylander games.
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
Kefran Yellow Sparx Gems: 1203
#37 Posted: 16:21:56 29/09/2015
I will do my ranking purely on the game concept.
It would be the following:

Unranked: Spyro's Adventure. It invented the all Skylanders concept.

1-Swap force: swappers are easilly the most fun and interesting concept that was brought to Skylands: 256 combinations + 2 evolution paths for both parts = 1024 possibilities !
2-Trap team: Trap masters are basically "Giants ver. 2" but controlling villains, including Chaos was a great idea. Implementation was not as good as the concept itself: very limited villains evolution, extremely poor traps (toys themselves) distribution management.
3-Superchargers: For me the all vehicule thing just does not work well in the Skylanders franchise.
4-Giants: "Let's make big and slow Skylanders"... In itself the concept is the weakest of the 5 games (I guess because of time constraints)... but implementation was great and the game is still very fun to play.
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#38 Posted: 16:33:06 29/09/2015
1. Swap Force. Best gameplay by far. Great levels as well and the butt ton of content make it the best in the series for me.

2. Super Chargers Expands on what SF had in almost every way, but minus the content sadly. If it had SF's level of content, no doubt this would be number one. Also the hub is a giant disappointment. I also feel like some of the levels have more potential.

3. Trap Team Best levels, hub and best cast in the series hands down.

4. SSA.. Nostalgia, great levels and amazing creativity. I beg for a remaster on the SF/SSC engine.

5. Giants love it but ehhh. I'd also love a remaster on the SF/SSC engine.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 16:56:32 29/09/2015 by HeyitsHotDog
CelesteInk Blue Sparx Gems: 595
#39 Posted: 17:51:42 29/09/2015
I have Trap Team and haven't started it yet, and I won't have Superchargers till all waves are out, so I'll just list the other three.

3. Giants: Extremely "meh". It may have brought the arenas, character quests, and Nightmare mode to the series, but it was just a "meh" game in every way. First off, only two characters for each element... and that's including the gimmick figures too, and a lot of those characters are not popular at all... like Fright Rider (ugh). The huge problem here is Spyro's Adventure didn't focus on combat, and there wasn't much combat. Like the title suggested, it was adventuring, and it worked. Giants, like Swap Force, threw combat in all over the game, but the combat wasn't too different than SSA. In SSA, the fighting wasn't great but that's okay because it wasn't about the fighting. With Giants, you just had mediocre, forgettable combat littered throughout. Not to mention it felt like an early PS2 game.

2. Spyro's Adventure: Like said before, the combat wasn't great, but this game was about the adventuring. Personally, I loved this one. The music, atmosphere, story. The heroic challenges were awful and a lot needed improved, but it's an excellent game nonetheless.

1. Swap Force: Just about everything from the previous two games had been improved in this. The combat was the biggest step it made too. It had a hefty number of great new characters, the content was large (still wish it was larger), and the combat was just excellent. Even the previous characters (most, at least) are more fun to play in this than the game they came from, such as Stump Smash, Hex, Ghost Roaster, and Dino-Rang. Swap Force is insanely brilliant, and while I've heard some bad things about the next two games, I am hoping so much that they bring something I love as much as this.
AzureStarline Emerald Sparx Gems: 3539
#40 Posted: 18:03:03 29/09/2015
1) Swap Force
2) SuperChargers
3) Giants
4) Spyro's Adventure
5) Trap Team
---
Favorites: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#41 Posted: 18:19:46 29/09/2015
1. Swap Force
2. SuperChargers
3. Spyro's Adventure
4. Giants
5. Trap Team

SuperChargers is mostly 2nd due to the gameplay, balancing and post game content being pretty good even though there is a lack of enemies and non-vehicles segments.
---
OimakKamio Yellow Sparx Gems: 1643
#42 Posted: 18:47:01 29/09/2015
1) Trap Team - So Much to do, a lot of fun
2) Giants - this is the game that hooked me and my kid on the series so it gets the nod
3) Swap Force - Cool idea just some really long levels with nothing in between
4) SuperChargers - its not a bad game, i just dont like all the racing if they made it 75% character and 25% vehicle it would be a lot better and probably be #2.
5) SSA not a bad game but still missing so much the new games provide.
---
Lioned33 PS4
LORD OIMAK XBOX
Wreckingball13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#43 Posted: 18:50:47 29/09/2015
1. SSA
2. Giants
3. Trap Team
4. Swap Force

Haven't played SC yet. I'm waiting for a price drop
ImDoubleTrouble Gold Sparx Gems: 2435
#44 Posted: 18:55:55 29/09/2015
1. Superchargers smilie
2. Swap Force smilie
3. Giants smilie
4 Trap Team smilie
5. Spyro's Adventure smilie

I'm sure alot will disagree with my ranking. Honestly, VV win to quality gameplay & visuals. TFB, more fun game modes and stick to what the seies was best known for. Both have some really nice toy figures, but TFB wins for making smilie
---
smilie Ooga BOO! smilie
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#45 Posted: 18:58:43 29/09/2015
1. Giants (the birth of some of my favorite skylanders and i loved the giant gimmick especially the kaos giant robo fight and drill x)
2. Spyro's adventure (first entry in the series and it being the original just makes it so good and it was at the time spyro was still the star)
3. Superchargers (The vehicles add on to the story so much but the game lacks a few modes and the land sections where a bit to long but i loved the sky sections especially with jet stream)
5. TT and SF (Honestly i liked the gimmicks but trap team's story was so simple and had little to no post game and the levels weren't as fun to play through again. As for swap force so many of the characters where the worst in this game, granted i did like a select few of the skylanders from swap force, but the plot was stale, the graphics where so odd for me, the levels felt so long and the long cut scenes especially i didn't like any characters from wood burrow or any characters in general in swap force other than tessa, sharp fin, and shell shock. And the post game for swap force was so big and so hard you could be there for years trying to 100% it and i didn`t like the dual elemental zones since i couldn`t get a swap force character from every element)
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2791
#46 Posted: 19:11:22 29/09/2015
1)Swap force: The one with most replay value outside the story mode. Several modes of PvP and good level design.

2) Trap Team: Villains have been the gimmick which I have liked the most and it brought to life my Favourite Skylander: Knight Light.

3) Spyro's Adventure: I loved this game and it was the beginning of this incredible series, however it has aged badly.

4) Giants: Not that I don't like it, but I wan't particularly attracted by the gmmick and the only core one appealing to me was dune bug.

5) SSC: Being in the fifth place doesn't mean it is a bad game, it only means it is my least favourite. I don't like racing games and you are forced to do this for half of the game. This little issue could have been solved by not making the gimmick compulsory and/or reducing it's share over the total gameplay. Additionally I was dissapointed by not having the arenas. On the other hand the online functionality was a good addition.

I know my opinion is not going to be popular, but please be respectful, I also have the right to disagree. Thank you.
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#47 Posted: 19:22:02 29/09/2015
Quote: angelg
1)Swap force: The one with most replay value outside the story mode. Several modes of PvP and good level design.

2) Trap Team: Villains have been the gimmick which I have liked the most and it brought to life my Favourite Skylander: Knight Light.

3) Spyro's Adventure: I loved this game and it was the beginning of this incredible series, however it has aged badly.

4) Giants: Not that I don't like it, but I wan't particularly attracted by the gmmick and the only core one appealing to me was dune bug.

5) SSC: Being in the fifth place doesn't mean it is a bad game, it only means it is my least favourite. I don't like racing games and you are forced to do this for half of the game. This little issue could have been solved by not making the gimmick compulsory and/or reducing it's share over the total gameplay. Additionally I was dissapointed by not having the arenas. On the other hand the online functionality was a good addition.

I know my opinion is not going to be popular, but please be respectful, I also have the right to disagree. Thank you.

Dune bug was a swap force character
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
Ghune Green Sparx Gems: 133
#48 Posted: 20:12:55 29/09/2015
1. Giants (best single Player experience)
+ skystones (best skystone version)
+ heroic challenges
+ skylander quests
+ arena
+ serveral difficulties
+ dialogues and scenes can be cut
- large skylanders were useless in nm mode (too large and slow)

2. Swap Force (best multiplayer experience)
+ arena multiplayer
+ swapping was a fun idea
+ swapper abilities /jump,dig...)
+ skylanders were claimed for all saving slots
- no heroics
- too many humanoid skylanders
- too many skylanders in whole
- too many repeating skylanders
- point and time mode were boring
- story and dialogues got too childish

3. Spyro's Adventure
+ best story
+ best idea
+ best skylander mix (humanoid, animals)
+ heroic challenge
- aged...

4. Trap Team
+ mini skylanders
+ tower defense
- many features got cut out of the game
- traps had boring looks
- trapping and traptanium weapons were meh...
- half-hearted light and dark elements
- way too many skylander variants
- storry and dialogues... smilie

5. SuperChargers
+ nice new toys for children
+ online multiplayer
+ amibo-skylander mix
+ "only" ~ 40 toys
- skylander franchise becomes a racing game
- too less skylanderaction
- too many features got cut out of the game
- new skylanders are quite boring (humanoid, old skylanders get new skills but cannot be used in older games --> should be completly new skylanders)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:14:51 29/09/2015 by Ghune
Skylander3112 Gold Sparx Gems: 2115
#49 Posted: 20:39:39 29/09/2015
1) SSC
2) SG
3) SSA
4) SSF
5) STT
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me