Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Skylanders: Wastelands [A Fan Fic/RP Mashup]
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Skylanders: Wastelands [A Fan Fic/RP Mashup] [CLOSED]
LittleWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1715
#1 Posted: 15:28:03 27/09/2015 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]

Logo Created by skylandersspyro.

For Centuries, the Skylanders have been fighting alongside Portal Masters. Protecting the helpless Mabu, who can't save themselves. An evil tyrant, Leader X, was a descendant of Kaos. Using a dangerous Rift Engine, called the Rise, he merged Skylands and Earth together, sending the Skylanders frozen forever. Now, Leader X is at a special base, galaxies away. Though not everyone from Skylands became frozen. Hugo managed to find a group of Portal Masters with their Skylanders. And that is where our story begins.

This is a Fan Fic/RP Mashup, so we will take turns writing new chapters. There will be a list of Portal Masters you can choose. They will not be named, because whoever chooses that Portal Master, will choose the name. Also, I will let you choose which Skylander your Portal Master has.

Little, a Fire Portal Master who has Spitfire.
Zlatan Ibrahimović, a Water Portal Master who has Thumpback.
Isaac, an Earth Portal Master who has Bash.
Ben, a Life Portal Master who has Thorn Horn Camo.
Rhett, a Tech Portal Master who has High Volt.
Cyrus, an Undead Portal Master who has Fiesta.
Delanie, an Air Portal Master who has Scratch.
ImpliedShrimpZ, a Magic Portal Master who has Pop Fizz.
Ludwig, a Light Portal Master who has Knight Light.
Sirius, a Dark Portal Master who has Nightfall.
Mario, a Skymiibo Portal Master who has Bowser.
Luigi, a Skymiibo Portal Master who has Donkey Kong.
---
****ing hell its been a long time
Edited 15 times - Last edited at 15:19:18 17/10/2015 by LittleWizard
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#2 Posted: 16:04:11 27/09/2015
Mario a Skymiibo portal master with Bowser.
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
Fryno Forever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1071
#3 Posted: 16:16:11 27/09/2015
---
Back and Better Than Ever!
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3860
#4 Posted: 16:26:36 27/09/2015
Sirius a dark portal master who has Nightfall EDIT:I did not want joe to be his name
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:59:10 27/09/2015 by skylandersspyro
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#5 Posted: 16:32:56 27/09/2015
Rhett, a Tech portal master who had Countdown.
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
#6 Posted: 18:37:42 27/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Can anyone make a logo?
---
#7 Posted: 20:07:40 27/09/2015
Quote: LittleWizard
Can anyone make a logo?

Sure.[User Posted Image]
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:16:33 27/09/2015 by skylandersspyro
#8 Posted: 20:09:23 27/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: skylandersspyro
Can anyone make a logo?

Sure.

Thanks!
It looks perfect!
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:21:50 27/09/2015 by LittleWizard
Camo22 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3501
#9 Posted: 21:46:08 27/09/2015
I better come in, I'm a Life Portal Master and I'll be called Ben (Nice and Simple). My skylander will be Series 2 Camo. (did you need to guess?)
---
=Fixing Theories since Sep, 2015 / Deviant Art =
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:23:26 28/09/2015 by Camo22
Skylandskid Blue Sparx Gems: 721
#10 Posted: 02:43:18 28/09/2015
Luigi a Skymiibo portal master who has donkey kong.
---
rest in peace, Dreamcatcher
#11 Posted: 06:53:32 28/09/2015 | Topic Creator
By the way, Portal Masters can summon portals, and place their Skylander Figure in. After that, they can watch their Skylander from the portal, and send them commands.
---
#12 Posted: 07:46:41 28/09/2015 | Topic Creator
PROLOUGE 1
Little sat at his desk drawing. He drew Skylands, with the peaceful Mabu, the old villages, and the derpy sheep they had. Spitfire, his Skylander, stood on his base, as he was frozen, due to being in another dimension. "Spitfire, what do you think?" Little said holding up the picture. Spitfire could talk, though. "Looks like Skylands" Spitfire said. "Can I go fight some trolls now?" Spitfire asked. Little summoned a portal. He picked Spitfire up, and then the portal started flickering. "What's going on?" Little said. It started disappearing, and the floor rumbled. Little grabbed Spitfire and ran downstairs. "MUM!" Little shouted. His Mum was a Portal Master as well. "My Portal Isn't Working!" Little said. His Mum picked up her Skylander, Smolderdash. Her portal was flickering and disappeared too. They looked out the window, and saw Skylands being towed through a portal by a giant Rift Engine. Little was very familiar with Rift Engines, as he had a vehicle figurine called Hot Streak, that Spitfire SuperCharged in his missions. He quickly ran upstairs and grabbed it. He ran back down to see Wilikins banging on the windows.

((This does not mean the story started, it's just a prolouge. There will be 2 more coming out.))
---
Camo22 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3501
#13 Posted: 08:20:40 28/09/2015
OOC: Hmm, very intersting
---
=Fixing Theories since Sep, 2015 / Deviant Art =
#14 Posted: 10:04:57 28/09/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Thanks!

PROLOUGE 2
Little put his figures in his pocket and grabbed his Baseball Bat. He also got his backpack, and loaded it with food, clothes, and drinks. "I might be gone for a while Mum!" Little said. "William, I know you can handle this!" his Mum said. Little hated when his Mum called him by his full name. "You are a Portal Master Rank 9" she said. "I want to be a protective parent, but I know you can stop this evil!" she said. "Go Little!" she called. Little opened the door and started running through the Wilikin. He saw his neighbor Ben. He had a duffle bag and a Lacrosse stick. Ben was a Portal Master too, he had Thorn Horn Camo. "Ben, are you going up there!" Little called. He pointed to the Rift Engine. Ben nodded, and they quickly ran to an office building. People were running out the building, and they quickly got into the elevator. The building was giant, it had 35 floors. As they got to the top, they realised the islands were too high, and there were more coming in. Then, they heard a bunch of trolls running up the stairs. They saw Geargolems climbing up the side of the building. Two Meteo-Trologists were landing on the roof. Quickly, Little and Ben started hitting the two trolls, and grabbed their jet packs. A mysterious man until of a giant castle which was on Skylands looked back at them. He then walked back in the castle. Suddenly, that Rift Engine was at full speed, and the islands zoomed off. Little and Ben quickly started flying, and tried to find a safe place, the airport.
---
#15 Posted: 14:48:58 28/09/2015
I'm looking forward to this.
---
#16 Posted: 17:26:04 28/09/2015
This is going to be good.
---
#17 Posted: 20:09:11 28/09/2015
I changed my mind. Can I have High Volt and the Shield Striker instead?
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:29:53 29/09/2015 by PwnageFTW
PopFizzMagic Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#18 Posted: 20:35:30 28/09/2015
ImpliedShrimpZ, magic, pop fizz
---
PIKA
PIKA
PIKACHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
#19 Posted: 05:16:52 29/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: PwnageFTW
I changed my mind. Can I have High Volt and the Shield Striker instead?

Sure!

Quote: PopFizzMagic
ImpliedShrimpZ, magic, pop fizz

I will add you!
---
#20 Posted: 10:56:45 04/10/2015 | Topic Creator
PROLOUGE 3
Little and Ben sat at the bus stop, where people were rushing to get in. It was headed to Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport in GA. They lived in South Carolina. As they were getting in, they saw another Portal Master holding High Volt. "Is that High Volt?" Ben said to the other Portal Master. "You are a Portal Master?" he said. "I thought I was the only Portal Master in Charleston!". "Well, it looks like there is three of us!" Little said. "Name's Rhett!" the Portal Master said. "So Rhett, what brings you to the Airport?" Ben said. "Well, there is a secret Portal Master base in Spain!" Rhett said. "A Portal Master named ImpliedShrimpZ runs it!". "I call him Shrimp!". "Why is that his name?" Little added. "Because he fought in a dangerous war, and that was his code name!" Rhett said. "Cool Right?" Rhett concluded. "What was this war?" Little added. "Oh, he doesn't like people to talk about it" Rhett said. The bus stopped at Hartsfield Jackson, and the group woke up from a deep sleep. "Shoot, if we don't get to the Airport quickly, they might shut down all flights!" Rhett shouted. The group ran, to the Airport and got tickets in time. They boarded the two level plane, to see another Portal Master, holding Fiesta.

I might do 5 prolouges, because of how much story I have to cover.
---
#21 Posted: 12:33:25 04/10/2015
Question, when you finish the prolouges, could we do turns making chapters?
---
#22 Posted: 13:07:16 04/10/2015 | Topic Creator

When everyone joins, we will start.

You are all welcome to invite people.
---
#23 Posted: 13:10:44 04/10/2015

When everyone joins, we will start.

You are all welcome to invite people.

Idk anybody to invite....
---
#24 Posted: 14:15:53 04/10/2015
I like it. Can't wait to write.
---
#25 Posted: 09:46:16 07/10/2015 | Topic Creator
PROLOUGE 4
They walked up to the other Portal Master. "Who are you?" Rhett asked. "We noticed you are a Portal Master like us!". "I am Cyrus, and I have Fiesta and Crypt Crusher" he said. "Well, I am Little, and I have Spitfire and Hot Streak. This is Ben, he has Thorn Horn Camo, and Rhett who has High Volt and Shield Striker!" Little said. "What brings you here?" "I am looking for Sirius, have you seen him?" Cyrus said. "We don't know who that is" Ben said. Cyrus was sitting in first class. "Sirius disappeared in a fire, 12 years ago" Cyrus said. "You see, he was a Dark Portal Master, who had a weakness to Fire." His house burned down, and I was sleeping over". "His whole family and I escaped, but we never saw him". "That's sad" the three of them said. "I know, well what brings you here?" Cyrus said."We have to get to a Portal Master base in Spain" Rhett said. "Cool, mind if I join?" Cyrus asked. "Sure, but didn't you have other things to attend to in Spain?" Rhett said. "Oh, I'm just on a connecting flight to Australia" Cyrus said. "I can stay for a night". "Alright!" Rhett said and the group sat in their seats.
---
#26 Posted: 14:07:49 07/10/2015 | Topic Creator
-I am going to do 7 Prolouges and that is it.

PROLOUGE 5
Mario sat behind the prison bars, holding his Bowser figure. His ancestors all had special Skylanders, called Skymiibo that came from another dimension. His Father gave him his, Bowser. His Mother gave her's to his Twin Brother, Luigi. Luigi had Donkey Kong. Apparently they were named after another pair of brave heroes from that dimension. Quickly, they saw the prison guard pass their cell. It was Drago. Drago used to be a wrestler, named The Titanium Drago, due to the ability of changing his skin to Titanium. The twins heard his lunch bell. "Alright Primates!" Drago said. "I'm bringing you to the Pigsty!". He opened their cell, and Mario let Luigi go first. Then, Drago grabbed Bowser, and made a grand escape. Mario decided to run after him, while another Prison Guard led the other prisoners to the cafeteria, and didn't notice.

PROLOUGE 6
Drago walked in a room with a small black box in the middle. It had black walls, and black floors. It was dim, and Mario couldn't see Drago too well. He placed him on the box, and Bowser started spinning, as he looked like he went inside of it. The box started steaming, and Bowser came back out the top of the box. Drago threw him, where he slid to Mario's feet. Drago didn't notice he was here. Slowly, another Bowser came out of the side. Mario couldn't see it to well, but it looked Silver and Black. Drago turned back, and Mario quickly made a grand escape to the cafeteria, where he sat next to his brother.
---
#27 Posted: 17:24:20 07/10/2015
This is awesome
---
#28 Posted: 12:40:37 11/10/2015 | Topic Creator
As of now, everyone can have two characters, due for the story not starting yet. My new character will be on the first post, and when all characters are full, Prolouge 7 will be released, and we can start.

Try to use old characters as well, not just SuperChargers.
---
#29 Posted: 12:44:28 11/10/2015 | Topic Creator
No, I mean for the new characters. Keep Rhett with High Volt.
---
#30 Posted: 12:44:46 11/10/2015
Delanie, an Air portal master who has Scratch.

Ooc: Delanie is also a girl

Yea, I know I got confused at first.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 12:47:18 11/10/2015 by PwnageFTW
#31 Posted: 12:48:35 11/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Delanie, an Air portal master who has Scratch.

Ooc: Delanie is also a girl

Yea, I know I got confused at first.

I guessed that, sounds like a girl's name.

OOC: Hyped!!!
---
#32 Posted: 13:31:29 11/10/2015
it is a mistake for someone to have two. its not special.
dis aint a rp
---
PIKA
PIKA
#33 Posted: 14:12:58 11/10/2015 | Topic Creator
it is a mistake for someone to have two. its not special.
dis aint a rp

I don't have a clue of what your talking about.
---
#34 Posted: 14:35:22 11/10/2015
i loved the idea that the portal master has 1 skylander, who is special for him.
having two is...
an idea that might make me quit tis
---
PIKA
PIKA
#35 Posted: 14:54:06 11/10/2015
I think he means each user can have two portal masters.
---
#36 Posted: 14:54:55 11/10/2015
oh.
it all makes sense
Pop, a magic portal master who has spyro
---
PIKA
PIKA
#37 Posted: 15:27:21 11/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Fryno Forever
I think he means each user can have two portal masters.

Exactly.

oh.
it all makes sense
Pop, a magic portal master who has spyro

I think that sounds a bit stupid, and I do not want characters with 2 Skylanders each.

Also, there is already Shrimp who is Magic, but you can make an Earth or Water Portal Master.
---
#38 Posted: 15:28:32 11/10/2015
tech?
---
PIKA
PIKA
#39 Posted: 15:30:24 11/10/2015 | Topic Creator
tech?

PwnageFTW has the Tech Portal Master. Earth and Water are the only Elements that have not been chosen.
---
#40 Posted: 15:32:56 11/10/2015
water then, i will be Zlatan Ibrahimović, ibra for short, a tech portal master who has flip wreck
my formal name on the main page should be my full name
---
PIKA
PIKA
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 15:35:45 11/10/2015 by PopFizzMagic
astroblast_ Green Sparx Gems: 213
#41 Posted: 17:41:12 13/10/2015
I'd like to be Ludwig, a Light portal master that's 12 and has Astroblast and Sun Runner please!
---
who´s ready for superchargers???!!!
smilie = best supercharger evaaaa!!!!
READY, SET, GLOW!!
#42 Posted: 15:55:30 14/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: astroblast_
I'd like to be Ludwig, a Light portal master that's 12 and has Astroblast and Sun Runner please!

Ludwig is a character I am Role-Playing as. If you were to join, you would not need an age for your character, and he/she would be Earth.
---
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#43 Posted: 14:52:37 17/10/2015
Isaac a earth portal master who has Bash.
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
#44 Posted: 15:36:23 17/10/2015 | Topic Creator
PROLOUGE 7
The Group of 4 were standing right outside the Portal Master base. "Let me do the secret knock" Rhett said. Rhett did a Wierd knock on the door. A Teen the same age as them opened the door. "My name is Zlatan Ibrahimović, a Water Portal Master" the teen said. "Call me Ibra". Ibra let them all in. "So, what brings you here!" Ibra said. "We are here to see ImpliedShrimpZ" Little said. Ibra led them all towards his room. "It should be open" Ibra said. He walked away, and they opened the door. "DELANIE?!" Cyrus shouted. A teen girl sat at his desk. "I haven't seen you in years!" Cyrus said.

"Where were you?" Luigi said. Mario took a French Fry off of Luigi's plate. "I'll tell you later" Mario said. One of their prison friends, Ludwig sat down. "Guys?! Isaac is punching the guards!" Ludwig said. One of the strongest teens in the prison, Isaac was attacking a guard named Trix.

Everyone can now start!
---
#45 Posted: 19:15:54 17/10/2015
Rhett and High Volt

"Nice to meet you Ibra." Rhett said. "Where's ImpliedShrimpZ? We need him, in case you haven't noticed how Skylands just collided with Earth."

"Strange..." High Volt said. "Skylands has collided with Earth, but we have not changed back."

Delanie and Scratch

"Cyrus?!?" Delanie said surprised. "I thought I would never see you again!"

"So that's the Cyrus you've been talking about?" Scratch asked.
---
#46 Posted: 19:26:48 17/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Rhett and High Volt

"Nice to meet you Ibra." Rhett said. "Where's ImpliedShrimpZ? We need him, in case you haven't noticed how Skylands just collided with Earth."

"Strange..." High Volt said. "Skylands has collided with Earth, but we have not changed back."

Delanie and Scratch

"Cyrus?!?" Delanie said surprised. "I thought I would never see you again!"

"So that's the Cyrus you've been talking about?" Scratch asked.

Try to make them longer next time.
---
#47 Posted: 04:57:14 19/10/2015
"I never thought I'd see you either," Cyrus said with a smile. "How have you been?" Cyrus sat back in an open chair, looking around the base. Skylands memorabilia hung from the walls; spare shields and weapons, posters, etcetera. Cyrus looked to Fiesta. "Play a tune, Fiesta." With a nod, the undead Skylander started playing a cheerful mariachi song, tapping his foot to the beat. Cyrus smiled at the sound.
---
#48 Posted: 19:10:39 19/10/2015
The door opened to reveal a Dark portal master.His name is Sirus.He was holding Nightfall."Hello guys!"He said.He walked around and said."Well,You guys must be wondering."What happened to me?"Well,I surived.
I escaped the fire.But.....He got teary eyed."Everyone else....Died."
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:13:09 19/10/2015 by skylandersspyro
#49 Posted: 19:37:43 19/10/2015
the big hall door opened. shrimp was sitting there, playing with pop fizz.
thanks zlatan (ibra's name by shrimp.). "there he is, rhett." little said.
so youa re the wanderers. the stats i have on you:Little, aka william, who is a Fire Portal Master who has Spitfire.
Zlatan Ibrahimović, my assistant, a Water Portal Master who has flip wreck(ooc, yeah i changed).
Isaac, an Earth Portal Master who has Bash.
Ben, a Life Portal Master who has Thorn Horn Camo.
Rhett, a Tech Portal Master who has High Volt.
Delanie, an Air Portal Master who has Scratch.
Ludwig, a Light Portal Master who has Knight Light.
Sirius, a Dark Portal Master who has Nightfall.
Mario, a Skymiibo Portal Master who has Bowser.
Luigi, a Skymiibo Portal Master who has Donkey Kong.
and i am ImpliedShrimpZ. Call Me Shrimp. im a magic portal master, my skylander is pop fizz.
what brings you here?"
"well,*points on the window*"
oh. we need help. let's unite. *opens big hall with a portal* i ahve my own *open mini personal portal*
the portal masters approach the room.
"william and rhett, goo job tracking me down,"
"please, call me little."
---
PIKA
PIKA
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:38:19 19/10/2015 by PopFizzMagic
#50 Posted: 20:02:20 19/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"Guys, before we enter, how do are Skylanders move?" Little said. "And how does Shrimp make rifts?". "Well, I will tell you how later, just enter" Shrimp said. "The other question.........." Shrimp took some time to think. "Your skills at spotting things are excellent!" Shrimp said. "Isaac!" Shrimp shouted. "Isaac is another wanderer, I have been tracking you guys since the merge" Shrimp said. Isaac never came. "Should we worry about him?" Little said. Nobody answered. Everyone walked into Shrimp's rift. It was a small room, with a pillar in the middle. On top of the pillar, was an of totem. Some sort of mist flew out of it.
---
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me