First | Previous | Page 4 of 4
1 2 3 4
6/10 from GameInformer
juarmo Blue Sparx Gems: 749
#151 Posted: 13:58:25 30/09/2015
Quote: ChillStealthElf
Quote: Earth-Dragon

It needs to be the original Teen Titans, not the garbage that is Teen Titans Go.

or another analogy is Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes as opposed to Avengers Assemble....why do so many GOOD cartoons get canceled for more dumbed down garbage randomness like Spongebob or Annoying Orange smilie Best cartoons on TV atm are Adventure Time and the new TMNT....they have great writing and treat the audience like intelligent people.

As someone who's watched both and liked both Avengers cartoons. I must say that Avengers Assemble, is still WORLDS better than dumbed down garbage randomness that is SpongeBob and Annoying Orange; sure, Earth's Mightyest Heroes was better, but Adventure Time is still too random for me, so it ranks below Avengers Assemble AND Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL (which I know are garbage, but at least they're not garbage randomness)
---
My dream in life is to steamroll Skylanders Imaginators on Nightmare difficulty with only a Level 60 Sir Hoodington with maximum Fire Elemental Power
CelesteInk Blue Sparx Gems: 595
#152 Posted: 16:43:07 30/09/2015
Quote: Bifrost
No,Spyro isn't dead,stop parroting that. He's playable,he's collectable, he drives cars like an adorable dork(his smile when driving is too much) and his Elite is locked to level 20 on this game. I'd be like saying Whirlwind is dead because she didn't get a new toy.

On an almost entirely unrelated subject, I do like to get all stupid and fancy with games I play, the way the youtube series Game Theory does, and try to make up silly theories to those games. At a point I've wondered if all the Skylanders were dead, and Skylands was just another name for Heaven or similar. lol
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#153 Posted: 17:05:01 30/09/2015
Quote: CelesteInk
Quote: Bifrost
No,Spyro isn't dead,stop parroting that. He's playable,he's collectable, he drives cars like an adorable dork(his smile when driving is too much) and his Elite is locked to level 20 on this game. I'd be like saying Whirlwind is dead because she didn't get a new toy.

On an almost entirely unrelated subject, I do like to get all stupid and fancy with games I play, the way the youtube series Game Theory does, and try to make up silly theories to those games. At a point I've wondered if all the Skylanders were dead, and Skylands was just another name for Heaven or similar. lol

Actually, that's a pretty good theory. I mean, when you think about it, the Darkness is pretty much Satan of Skylands. He's a powerful, evil force that manipulates and corrupts others... But one question though...
How the heck did we get from discussing a bias IGN reviewer to discussions like this and about cartoons?
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#154 Posted: 17:55:51 30/09/2015
I dunno someone just randomly brought up that spyro is dead like a genwunner. The cartoon analogy is good for 'thing I want' vs. 'thing I need' vs. 'good balance'.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
CelesteInk Blue Sparx Gems: 595
#155 Posted: 18:55:57 30/09/2015
On the two subjects, from how I see it in the biographies and designs, I do see some possible intention that this is supposed to be an afterlife, and all of the Skylanders are guardians who've died and are now the Skylands form of angels or whatnot. Eon resembles the many times we've seen a depiction of a Christian God, as well as resembling depictions of Zeus or Odin, also head Gods in their mythologies. The idea of Eon not being able to fulfill all of his needs, and a younger "Portal Master" stepping in and fixing things up, in a way resembles the coming of Jesus in the New Testament.

We know many of the Skylanders have in a way died also, as seen with the Undead element. Others, such as Spyro or Dino-Rang were said to live in different dimensions, or realms. Then... they happen to appear in Skylands? Hmm... Even one of the first cinematics in Spyro's Adventure shows Eon standing at the walls with Spyro and a few others, and tell me you didn't get a Heavenly vibe. However, as Matt from Game Theory says "But hey, that's just a theory, a Game Theory!" lol

As for bringing up cartoons? Good God I've been wanting a Skylanders cartoon series! I'd just love if a cartoon came out, maybe a prequel, showing the backstories to each character. An episode or so for character, with the occasional guest appearances of Spyro, Cynder (we know their backstories), Eon, Kaos, and other NPC's.
It could work beautifully to help sell figures. "I never wanted Stump Smash but I saw his episodes, and just had to go get his figure." Not to mention, it could be used to announce and confirm brand new characters for newer games. Rant done. smilie
Hawksey128 Blue Sparx Gems: 994
#156 Posted: 22:32:02 30/09/2015
At least there're know there was no bribery.

Calm your farm, I'm joking
---
I'm going to tell you right now.
BUY smilie
EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH THIS IS A POINTLESS EDITION TO A SIGNATURE I DUNNO
First | Previous | Page 4 of 4
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me