Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Relationship between spyro and cynder [CLOSED]
Jackson117 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3875
#1 Posted: 23:11:01 26/12/2008 | Topic Creator
this is about the relationship.

For some reason i really think the movie will sneak romance at the end.

because companies love to milk everything
Lukar82394 Green Sparx Gems: 393
#2 Posted: 02:13:47 27/12/2008
Hmm... Maybe they will. xD Hopefully, they won't, but like you said, this is the film industry we're talking about.
spyro fan 8 Ripto Gems: 2948
#3 Posted: 11:52:42 06/01/2009
spyro the movie should come out earlier
goldengeye Yellow Sparx Gems: 1818
#4 Posted: 08:37:10 12/01/2009
then the movie won't be that good and i want it out erlier to but some things are worth the wait
---
i trust everyone just not the little devil inside of them. come listen to me brothers this is my assassin order you have questions come ask
mfloyd0917 Red Sparx Gems: 15
#5 Posted: 18:30:31 04/02/2009
I kind of feel like they already having something going on between them but its not a physical thing yet. I'm sure the film will most likely put a light on the subject b/c I'm sure some people want to see something between them..... I kinda do... its just a wait and see game!
BlackDragonAJ89 Green Sparx Gems: 480
#6 Posted: 19:11:40 04/02/2009
Not everyone wants to see dragons kissing and making out all that much, therefore, they probably won't milk the love relationship between the two that much...
---
"Never argue with a fool; some people can't tell the difference."smilie
Visit my DA pagesmilie
Shrazer320 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3564
#7 Posted: 01:49:31 07/02/2009
That was one of the things that pissed me off once I finished DotD. Spyro and Cynder don't have any compatiblity that would allow for a truly romantic and successful relationship.
Cynder_Rox Gold Sparx Gems: 2322
#8 Posted: 03:54:04 07/02/2009
Quote: Shrazer320
That was one of the things that pissed me off once I finished DotD. Spyro and Cynder don't have any compatiblity that would allow for a truly romantic and successful relationship.

I burst out laughing when I heard that...XD

Their relationship will last and work, even though you are probably right, because Sierra wants it to.

And where would all those cute little dragons pop out of, hrm? If Spyro and Cynder didn't get together the dragon race would end.

And Sierra wouldn't have money for more Pizza parties!D:
#9 Posted: 07:50:07 07/02/2009
Sierra hosts pizza parties?? Well I did know they had great music scores, but they host pizza parties too?! SCREW NINTENDO I'M GONNA GO WORK FOR SIERRA SO I CAN GET FREE PIZZA!!! XP

But seriously, Hollywood won't emphasize more than they have to with their relationship because of all the weird factors (And the fact that Hollywood thinks of dragons as things to shoot at all the time and not something you can romanticize).
---
Visit my DA pagesmilie
Shrazer320 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3564
#10 Posted: 05:22:15 08/02/2009
Quote: Cynder_Rox
Quote: Shrazer320

I burst out laughing when I heard that...XD

Their relationship will last and work, even though you are probably right, because Sierra wants it to.

And where would all those cute little dragons pop out of, hrm? If Spyro and Cynder didn't get together the dragon race would end.

And Sierra wouldn't have money for more Pizza parties!D:

8D

Oh come on! That's like saying Trent and Kate could love eachother! ... um, never mind XD

o3o ... wtf, that sounded so perverted XD

._.
#11 Posted: 05:37:33 08/02/2009
This is the internet; everything will ALWAYS come out wrong...
---
Visit my DA pagesmilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me