Forum

Poll

Favourite Year of the Dragon boss?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
HDAZ's Art [CLOSED]
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3265
#1 Posted: 01:05:18 25/09/2015 | Topic Creator
EDIT: all the art here was old and gross so i deleted it and im closing this. ill make a new thread someday maybe.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 03:52:26 06/04/2019 by HotDogAndZap
StormDragon21 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3570
#2 Posted: 21:02:49 25/09/2015
How about doing Hot Dog? Or Zap?

I like your art style, by the way.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Starfire Dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 4284
#3 Posted: 19:44:22 26/09/2015
Its about time! smilie
---
My Dragon Art & Stuff
PSN: Starfire--Dragon
I'm addicted to Minecraft smilie
willster8 Gold Sparx Gems: 2383
#4 Posted: 03:53:45 14/10/2015
Me liek ur derg
gary Diamond Sparx Gems: 8689
#5 Posted: 03:59:08 28/01/2016
I can't see arts
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
Inuyashafan39 Gold Sparx Gems: 2617
#6 Posted: 01:10:47 25/02/2016
HDAZ your artwork is beautiful! I love visiting this topic just to see what you've drawn recently. Keep up the amazing work. Your Fursonas are very nice too. I love the work you put into the poses. Your designs and fur patterns are very creative too. I really love them. Really really awesome job! I love your character design of Oliver too. He's very cute!
---
"We don't smile because good things happen. Good things happen because we smile..."
Inuyashafan39 Gold Sparx Gems: 2617
#7 Posted: 14:34:00 26/02/2016
Quote: HotDogAndZap
Quote: Inuyashafan39
HDAZ your artwork is beautiful! I love visiting this topic just to see what you've drawn recently. Keep up the amazing work. Your Fursonas are very nice too. I love the work you put into the poses. Your designs and fur patterns are very creative too. I really love them. Really really awesome job! I love your character design of Oliver too. He's very cute!



ahh thank you so much! im glad you like them! im kind of surprised to look at this topic and see how much my style has changed, its interesting to reflect on.



I feel ya on that! Sometimes I look back on my old drawings and go "Wow, I drew that?". It's always so neat to see how much your style changes over the years! smilie Have you started using a drawing tablet? Your digital work is very nice. smilie
---
"We don't smile because good things happen. Good things happen because we smile..."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:35:03 26/02/2016 by Inuyashafan39
Inuyashafan39 Gold Sparx Gems: 2617
#8 Posted: 04:40:38 27/02/2016
Quote: HotDogAndZap
Quote: Inuyashafan39
Quote: HotDogAndZap



ahh thank you so much! im glad you like them! im kind of surprised to look at this topic and see how much my style has changed, its interesting to reflect on.



I feel ya on that! Sometimes I look back on my old drawings and go "Wow, I drew that?". It's always so neat to see how much your style changes over the years! smilie Have you started using a drawing tablet? Your digital work is very nice. smilie



i still think i have some of your old drawings smilie and nope, no tablet! i got a touch screen laptop for my birthday last year and ive been drawing on that. its not easy and theres no pen pressure but i make do. mostly all of my drawings start out on paper, though. i take pictures of my pencil sketches and then use the picture to transfer it over to digital and then i add details and color it.



I bet you do still have some of my old drawings, lol smilie Do you still have that Furry tag of Glitch that I made for you? Wow, a touch screen laptop sounds amazing! Those are so cool! Transferring your pencil sketch over to digital is a really great tactic, too. It preserves the original lineart really well so you don't have to draw it all over again smilie All of my drawings start on paper too, and I usually then transfer them to my iPad or my school laptop. It's always so awesome to see a pencil sketch fully digitalized. It looks really professional smilie
---
"We don't smile because good things happen. Good things happen because we smile..."
Inuyashafan39 Gold Sparx Gems: 2617
#9 Posted: 06:44:50 27/02/2016
Quote: HotDogAndZap
Quote: Inuyashafan39
Quote: HotDogAndZap



i still think i have some of your old drawings smilie and nope, no tablet! i got a touch screen laptop for my birthday last year and ive been drawing on that. its not easy and theres no pen pressure but i make do. mostly all of my drawings start out on paper, though. i take pictures of my pencil sketches and then use the picture to transfer it over to digital and then i add details and color it.



I bet you do still have some of my old drawings, lol smilie Do you still have that Furry tag of Glitch that I made for you? Wow, a touch screen laptop sounds amazing! Those are so cool! Transferring your pencil sketch over to digital is a really great tactic, too. It preserves the original lineart really well so you don't have to draw it all over again smilie All of my drawings start on paper too, and I usually then transfer them to my iPad or my school laptop. It's always so awesome to see a pencil sketch fully digitalized. It looks really professional smilie


yeah i do! came across it yesterday actually while cleaning. and its really nice, sometimes i bump the screen though and it opens stuff i dont want opened smilie And i usually have to trace over the lineart anyways because it just looks cleaner and most of my drawings are on paper from my school binder so they have lines and stuff. and yeah, for some reason seeing art digitalized is really fulfilling.



That's so awesome I'm so glad you still have it! Maybe when my drawing tablet feels like working (We can't get the program to function fully yet), I could draw Oliver or Virius for you! I really love their designs. I have that screen bumping issue with my iPad lol I feel your struggle smilie A lot more of my drawings have ended up on lined paper too because I draw waaaaay too often in German class smilie Do you still take a language now?
---
"We don't smile because good things happen. Good things happen because we smile..."
Inuyashafan39 Gold Sparx Gems: 2617
#10 Posted: 13:34:34 27/02/2016
Quote: HotDogAndZap
Quote: Inuyashafan39
Quote: HotDogAndZap


yeah i do! came across it yesterday actually while cleaning. and its really nice, sometimes i bump the screen though and it opens stuff i dont want opened smilie And i usually have to trace over the lineart anyways because it just looks cleaner and most of my drawings are on paper from my school binder so they have lines and stuff. and yeah, for some reason seeing art digitalized is really fulfilling.



That's so awesome I'm so glad you still have it! Maybe when my drawing tablet feels like working (We can't get the program to function fully yet), I could draw Oliver or Virius for you! I really love their designs. I have that screen bumping issue with my iPad lol I feel your struggle smilie A lot more of my drawings have ended up on lined paper too because I draw waaaaay too often in German class smilie Do you still take a language now?



ohh you got a tablet? nice! im too poor to afford one. and nope! i dropped spanish for third trimester (which started today) because i barely passed it second trimester. It's agony taking a language that you aren't interested in. Im going to take Japanese at the university instead.



Yeah I got one for Christmas! I'm really excited about it. Yeah, I get what you mean about agony there. Sometimes German can be a bit slow. I'm planning on taking Japanese in college too smilie
---
"We don't smile because good things happen. Good things happen because we smile..."
Bolt Platinum Sparx Gems: 5233
#11 Posted: 18:19:16 29/05/2016
Hey, I love your arts dude!
MAN, they are so cool. ;~;
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
Starfire Dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 4284
#12 Posted: 03:44:19 01/07/2016
Quote: HotDogAndZap
reminder that i take requests................ please talk to me im so lonely and my art hand twitches

i cant draw ppl but ill draw animals and ocs. preferably ocs but if u rly want a fandom thing ill do it. i can also make avatars



Do more Dragons! smilie

On a serious note, your art has improved a lot smilie
---
My Dragon Art & Stuff
PSN: Starfire--Dragon
I'm addicted to Minecraft smilie
Starfire Dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 4284
#13 Posted: 06:38:34 03/07/2016
The only OC I have currently posted smilie
---
My Dragon Art & Stuff
PSN: Starfire--Dragon
I'm addicted to Minecraft smilie
Swap Force Fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3763
#14 Posted: 23:12:14 11/07/2016
Geez... I love your art. It's all so animated, neat, and saturated. You do a marvelous job with the lighting in your art. I agree with other users, you should do more dragons and quadrupeds, those are the ones I enjoy the most. Keep up the good work. smilie
covve Green Sparx Gems: 337
#15 Posted: 02:04:47 12/07/2016
Ahhhhh your art is so cute! I love how bright and colourful your work is!~ ;-;
Bolt Platinum Sparx Gems: 5233
#16 Posted: 00:57:05 18/07/2016
ooh man your arts are really pretty!
geez I love these two newest ones, that character is really cool!
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
willster8 Gold Sparx Gems: 2383
#17 Posted: 02:58:39 25/08/2016
Very nice. Good work.
Starfire Dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 4284
#18 Posted: 00:00:00 05/09/2016
Aww, why?
He has such a trusting face!
---
My Dragon Art & Stuff
PSN: Starfire--Dragon
I'm addicted to Minecraft smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me