First | Previous | Page 3 of 4 | Last
1 2 3 4
Legendary Racing Pack
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#101 Posted: 20:38:51 01/10/2015
Quote: Insane01
If someone has the UPC number (the one under the barcode), please post it so we can ask any TRU employees about it. That would be really helpful.

47875 87580
Cicada17 Green Sparx Gems: 498
#102 Posted: 20:48:55 01/10/2015
Can anyone describe the two new tracks that the Trophy unlocks?
Earth-Dragon Blue Sparx Gems: 972
#103 Posted: 21:49:11 01/10/2015
Thanks lemons
---
Glad heroic challenges are gone. Imagine doing 165 per skylander. That's 27225 challenges. No thank you.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#104 Posted: 22:56:31 01/10/2015
i hope i find this tomorrow.
Insane01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2038
#105 Posted: 23:24:39 01/10/2015
Same here, though I'm in no rush for the racing
---
" Am I the mad one or are you?"
then, again, "we're all mad here
"
Solaris Green Sparx Gems: 485
#106 Posted: 23:30:55 01/10/2015
So the Legendary Racing Pack also comes in Wave 2, along with the Sky Pack?
GaiaMemories Emerald Sparx Gems: 3753
#107 Posted: 23:43:47 01/10/2015
No the Legendary pack IS the Sky pack.
---
Hahahahaha
#108 Posted: 00:47:26 02/10/2015
Actually, GaiaMemories, there's two Sky Racing packs: regular and Legendary. Legendary's out and the regular will be wave 3, where you can get regular Astroblast and Sun Rnner.
---
"
GaiaMemories Emerald Sparx Gems: 3753
#109 Posted: 00:51:04 02/10/2015
I know there are 2 but I thought that Solaris was implying that there were 2 different things coming out.
---
Hahahahaha
OnionKing Green Sparx Gems: 358
#110 Posted: 01:28:20 02/10/2015
Interesting yesterday when I called Toy R us they said they had a few Sky Racing Packs and I reserved one but apearently today they had mysteriously vanished except the one I reserved and the register lock was still the same so how did the sky packs vanish?
---
Merry Christmas!
Jesus is the reason for the season!
Pacifickarma Yellow Sparx Gems: 1268
#111 Posted: 01:35:35 02/10/2015
Stockton, CA TRU said that they never received any. I went in at around 3PM and they said I was the second person to ask for one, but they had nothing to sell.
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#112 Posted: 02:47:00 02/10/2015
Thanks jedihunter12 for joining the game tonight. We played a couple of rounds of the new Sky Levels. Man I think these are some of the best racing levels yet!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:47:28 02/10/2015 by TakeYourLemons
flashwingftw Emerald Sparx Gems: 3319
#113 Posted: 03:12:56 02/10/2015
Called this morning and they said they received nothing. Called at night and I caught them putting them out, so I guess a new truck full of figures came in. Got my legendary pack though ((:
---
The PinkPrint is on iTunes now! #TeamMinaj
Been here for 3 years and still can't figure out why half of the people are so damn rude.
R.I.P to my wallet
acriley91 Blue Sparx Gems: 692
#114 Posted: 03:24:24 02/10/2015
If anyone makes a gameplay video of astroblast I would love to see it
Kinsei Green Sparx Gems: 218
#115 Posted: 03:54:36 02/10/2015
Quote: acriley91
If anyone makes a gameplay video of astroblast I would love to see it

I'm picking up the pack tomorrow. I can make some gameplay of Astroblast and the Sun Runner if no one else has uploaded it by then.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:55:16 02/10/2015 by Kinsei
jedihunter12 Gold Sparx Gems: 2401
#116 Posted: 04:31:05 02/10/2015
Those levels are very fun. Toys r us didn't have any packs out today I'll have to check tmrw
GamerZack7 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1709
#117 Posted: 04:36:57 02/10/2015
I'm assuming that when this eventually makes its way Down Under it'll be a Big W exclusive?

SEMI OFF-TOPIC: Is anyone able to confirm if there are Legendary Villains included with this version of the Sky Trophy? Also, which four Sky Villains can be unlocked in the Wii/3DS version? The Sea Trophy unlocks Gulper as an exclusive Villain in that version, so it's safe to assume the Sky Trophy does something similar.
---
MY SUPERCHARGER SKYLANDERS
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie | *smilie* | smiliesmilie*smilie*smiliesmilie | smilie | smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
*Currently absent*
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 05:14:22 02/10/2015 by GamerZack7
ViDeOmAnCiNi Platinum Sparx Gems: 7055
#118 Posted: 13:31:21 02/10/2015
Nat'l warehouse had >2200 yesterday afternoon when TRU drone checked for me. None to be had in TRU's in AZ. Maybe today since trucks arriving 4AM-ish. Will have to call at 10 when they open. Here's hoping...

-vm
---
♫ "Many dreams come true and some have silver linings, I live for my dream and a pocketful of gold" ♫

FiUSAwS:G! http://bit.ly/R3L1lb
preciousawaken Yellow Sparx Gems: 1774
#119 Posted: 14:21:28 02/10/2015
Raleigh/Durham/Cary has them in stock. Weren't out yet at Raleigh store- they were behind counter. I just had to ask.
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#120 Posted: 15:27:57 02/10/2015
why does my TRU have nothing, called today and they said try back on the 20th they`re releasing something then, but it might not even be skylanders though
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
stinkbomb29 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1697
#121 Posted: 15:55:53 02/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Picked mine up this morning. Store had 8 boxes of them!!!
#122 Posted: 16:24:24 02/10/2015
Just got mine a few minutes ago for the Legendary Sky Racing pack. Came in today.
---
"
mastermc54 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3448
#123 Posted: 16:40:20 02/10/2015
You guys are seriously forking out $35 + tax for these without waiting for some kind of sale? Don't mind me...I just don't understand you guys rushing out to throw your hard earned money to blindly buy whatever new Skylanders stuff Activision puts out regardless of what the list price is. Rant over...enjoy your racing packs...hope it was worth the money.
jedihunter12 Gold Sparx Gems: 2401
#124 Posted: 16:43:24 02/10/2015
Nothing still at mine
DAWNOFWAR Gold Sparx Gems: 2061
#125 Posted: 17:04:51 02/10/2015
Same...nothing!
#126 Posted: 17:09:58 02/10/2015
Its a fine line between being the 1st to try something new and completely missing out on something. Anyone who has already purchased Superchargers was willing to pay a premium for buying the game new. Players who really wanted to save their money are busy over on the Spyro's Adventure Forum discussing how exciting playing that game for the 1st time is. smilie
darkchylde28 Gold Sparx Gems: 2175
#127 Posted: 17:17:47 02/10/2015
Quote: Cicada17
Its a fine line between being the 1st to try something new and completely missing out on something. Anyone who has already purchased Superchargers was willing to pay a premium for buying the game new. Players who really wanted to save their money are busy over on the Spyro's Adventure Forum discussing how exciting playing that game for the 1st time is. smilie

lol! Amen! And complaining about , "Why can't I find this Ghost Roaster guy, or Wham Shell? That's so unfair!" smilie

-Doug
---
SSA: Complete, SG: Complete, SSF: Complete, STT: Complete (Save Yawn Traps), SSC: Complete (To Date) + Various Chase/Promotional Variants
#128 Posted: 17:30:35 02/10/2015
Quote: darkchylde28

lol! Amen! And complaining about , "Why can't I find this Ghost Roaster guy, or Wham Shell? That's so unfair!" smilie

-Doug

I laugh out loud at both your posts. The track record proves that TRU legendary figures are never hard to find or in short supply. Hunting now is NOTHING like hunting back in the Spyros Adventure or Giants era. I've seen like 500 of each legendary figure on shelves for every Wham Shell I saw out in the wild. Being an early adopter and the first to try something isn't something all that smart considering you've forked out more money for the same content as the next guy who collects them all as well, but has patiently waited for sales without missing out on any figures. I paid $10 for my Legendary Bushwhack and haven't had any less fun than the next guy who probably rushed out and bought him for $17.

On a side note, when are we getting our Eon's Elite Ghost Roaster? It can't be smart to wait until after the holidays to release the new Eon's Elite line.
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#129 Posted: 17:39:56 02/10/2015
Quote: mastermc54

-Doug

I laugh out loud at both your posts. The track record proves that TRU legendary figures are never hard to find or in short supply. Hunting now is NOTHING like hunting back in the Spyros Adventure or Giants era. I've seen like 500 of each legendary figure on shelves for every Wham Shell I saw out in the wild. Being an early adopter and the first to try something isn't something all that smart considering you've forked out more money for the same content as the next guy who collects them all as well, but has patiently waited for sales without missing out on any figures. I paid $10 for my Legendary Bushwhack and haven't had any less fun than the next guy who probably rushed out and bought him for $17.

On a side note, when are we getting our Eon's Elite Ghost Roaster? It can't be smart to wait until after the holidays to release the new Eon's Elite line.

I think one article said the second wave of Eon's Elites comes out in December.

Also, just got the L racing pack!
---
Dead
#130 Posted: 17:48:13 02/10/2015
Having just sold a copy of Mega Man 5 for the NES for $120 I can say that if you wait too long for a game it can be costly too. Haha
There are those of us that realize sometimes the Skylanders hunt is almost as good as the game.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:52:48 02/10/2015 by Cicada17
Huntrz2 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1271
#131 Posted: 20:29:03 02/10/2015
Is anyone else having problems with Legendary Astroblast coming into the game as steel plated smash hit?
juarmo Blue Sparx Gems: 749
#132 Posted: 21:08:48 02/10/2015

-Doug

Exude me sir, but being the FIRST to enjoy something means you've had a longer time TO enjoy it, so that legendary bushwhacked you bought for $10? The guy who bought it for $17 had about a year more fun with it than you did... You may have enjoyed it just as much at any given moment, but he enjoyed it longer, and therefore, enjoyed it more overall...
Edit: also, people buy these expansions for the online content, might as well buy it as early as possible to ensure you have it when the online scene is at it's best
(which will probably be after Christmas, when A. the normal sky pack is out, B. A lot of children get the game, and C. A lot of children get figures/vehicles to go WITH the game...)
Tbh tho, the online scene is at its best with land bc paywall, but also at its most repetitive (also bc paywall...)
Since EVERYONE gets some form of Hot Streak and/or Barrel Blaster with the game, everyone has one of the two, meaning everyone can USE Them in races...
Second best is Sea, because A. It's expansion has been out for a while, and B. It's been released in every store that sells Skylanders, and C. People who have sworn off variants will still buy the Sea Pack.
Sky is at its worst atm, and ironically, it's my favorite type of race, that's why I'm buying it...
---
My dream in life is to steamroll Skylanders Imaginators on Nightmare difficulty with only a Level 60 Sir Hoodington with maximum Fire Elemental Power
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:29:42 02/10/2015 by juarmo
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#133 Posted: 21:09:08 02/10/2015
Quote: Huntrz2
Is anyone else having problems with Legendary Astroblast coming into the game as steel plated smash hit?

That might be a switched chip. Many people have recorded gameplay of Legendary Astroblast already; I'd see with the store if they can replace it because that doesn't sound normal or widespread.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#134 Posted: 21:35:08 02/10/2015
Exude me sir, but being the FIRST to enjoy something means you've had a longer time TO enjoy it, so that legendary bushwhacked you bought for $10? The guy who bought it for $17 had about a year more fun with it than you did... You may have enjoyed it just as much at any given moment, but he enjoyed it longer, and therefore, enjoyed it more overall...

Considering Legendary Bushwhack hasn't been out for a year, you don't know what you're talking about pal. I got mine maybe 2 months tops after release and don't wait a year to buy stuff, so your rationalization for paying 70% more for the figure doesn't hold up. Also, it's a safe bet that the Legendary Bushwhack figure saw minimal use after being played with and leveled up to 20 and that said early adopter already moved onto Love Potion Pop Fizz or whichever was the next new figure out during that time period. With people who have rosters of over 150 Skylanders, saying having any one figure had more play time since it was owned a longer period of time is laughable...perhaps more time to collect dust.
Phoenix_Lord Gold Sparx Gems: 2061
#135 Posted: 22:26:24 02/10/2015
I got lucky...witch is very rare....was standing in the isle looking witch one i wanted to get. Ask one of the stockers if they got them in yet ...he thought a min...then said he hasn't seen them yet. Then about 5 min's later(yeah i stood there that long)...another stocker came down the isle with one little box. It had 6 Legendary packs in them. He said Fed Ex just delivered it. Got to pick thru the 6 and pic the best painted one....the Legendary Blue wasn't done to well on any of them....just got the best of the bunch. Luckly my Legendary Blue blend i did for my Wrecking Ball is still good. So i can touch him and his ship up.
---
Theres no SuperChargers Cards. So I'm making my own... smilie
Portal___Master Emerald Sparx Gems: 3718
#136 Posted: 00:35:07 03/10/2015
anybody posting in hand pics of the legendary pack? how do they look out of the box?
---
smilie
Guinness Book of World Records holder for Largest SkyLanders Collection.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/SkyLandersCollectorsGroup
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#137 Posted: 00:39:40 03/10/2015
Quote: chained skull
why does my TRU have nothing, called today and they said try back on the 20th they`re releasing something then, but it might not even be skylanders though

amiibo
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#138 Posted: 01:18:03 03/10/2015
Wait... Im confuzzled. Sooo all that stuff we saw was from the 3DS Version???
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
GamerZack7 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1709
#139 Posted: 01:24:26 03/10/2015
Quote: Drawdler
I don't have the pack, but according to the villain lists on the 3DS, here's its roster:
Air
Kaos (complete with broken stats lol)
Chef Pepper Jack
Cluck (not wearing a suit in the art, but assuming he uses it as a vehicle)
Wolfgang
Pain-Yatta

Land
Glumshanks (he's still in this version! Yay!)
Count Moneybone
Chompy Mage
Dr. Krankcase

Sea
Mesmerelda
Captain Frightbeard
The Golden Queen
The Gulper

Personally, I prefer the 3DS roster.

That's not a bad line-up at all. smilie
---
MY SUPERCHARGER SKYLANDERS
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie | *smilie* | smiliesmilie*smilie*smiliesmilie | smilie | smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
*Currently absent*
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#140 Posted: 01:26:57 03/10/2015
It annoys me how they removed 3 awesome villains...

(Spellslamzer, Dragon Hunter and Stratosfear)
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
juarmo Blue Sparx Gems: 749
#141 Posted: 02:35:20 03/10/2015

Considering Legendary Bushwhack hasn't been out for a year, you don't know what you're talking about pal. I got mine maybe 2 months tops after release and don't wait a year to buy stuff, so your rationalization for paying 70% more for the figure doesn't hold up. Also, it's a safe bet that the Legendary Bushwhack figure saw minimal use after being played with and leveled up to 20 and that said early adopter already moved onto Love Potion Pop Fizz or whichever was the next new figure out during that time period. With people who have rosters of over 150 Skylanders, saying having any one figure had more play time since it was owned a longer period of time is laughable...perhaps more time to collect dust.

Actually, my rationalization holds up whether it's 1 year or 1 MINUTE, point is, he has it longer than you, he enjoys it just as much any given second, but he's more of said seconds than you, so he gets more out of it than you, even if you both get tired of USING it after a few months, he at least gets the enjoyment of LOOKING at it for 2 months longer than you, so he still enjoys it more... However little, he still does.
Getting it cheaper doesn't make it more enjoyable, (it makes the enjoyment more cost evective, sure, but not more substantial) but knowing that you get it before others could theoretically produce the same selfish high as getting it for less money than others...
You might think us the sucker for paying full price, but we might think you the sucker for waiting just to save $10 (seriously, I ain't spending TWO MONTHS' WAIT to save ONE HOUR'S PAY [at my state's minimum wage] that's just bad time management)
And I get a feeling that I'll enjoy this expansion a GREAT deal (DOUBLING the variety of my favorite type of race for online, single, and against time races, THREE extra modes, and FIVE extra vehicles/racers to race with [4 villains, plus Astroblast and his Sun Runner])
It's already an amazing deal...
Not to mention that as a supercharged pair and the ONLY light element vehicle, you'll also unlock a supercharger challenge AND an elemental challenge... I'm DEFINITELY going to still be loving it in two months, maybe even by the next release...
There are Six Supercharged Pairs and 5 villains for sky races, 11 total racers, I unlock FIVE from this pack (1 Skylander and 4 of the villains), nearly HALF, and HALF the tracks for Online, Single Race, and time attack, modes as well as unlock the Boss Pursuit, Villain Cup, and Mirror Cup modes and all the tracks for those modes, and Mirror Pratice setting for single races...
(Not to mention, I already have 2 racers [well, one belongs to my bro] and their vehicles and the Kaos Cup [
and I'm getting my bro is getting a third pair for Xmas
])
So, when I get this pack, probably sometime this month (if not in the next three days), I'll have 8 racers for Sky (9 come Christmas, maybe 10 if I can get my hands on a Super Shot Stealth Elf, but don't want Stealth Stinger w/o Stealth Elf, and in all likelihood, thrillipede and his Buzzwing won't be out until AFTER Christmas [since he, trigger happy, their vehicles, and the Land Trophy are the only non-variants not out by Wave three {maybe Nightfall as well}, which is why general consensus is that Trigger happy and his vehicle are going to be the land pack figures])
---
My dream in life is to steamroll Skylanders Imaginators on Nightmare difficulty with only a Level 60 Sir Hoodington with maximum Fire Elemental Power
#142 Posted: 02:52:59 03/10/2015
Quote: Sleepy0429
Quote: chained skull

amiibo

Off topic, but do we know which amiibos?
---
Dead
icecube7731 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1298
#143 Posted: 12:46:12 03/10/2015
Quote: mega spyro

-Doug

The guy who had been giving me all the street dates told me beginning of November for eons elite. He has been right on every date so far. Even though i still got screwed at TRU cuz they didn't get the legendary in or refused to check the back.
---
37skylanders bsmilie rsmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
28skylanders + minis(no smilie)
SSF: All minus dark STT: All standard
#144 Posted: 13:38:12 03/10/2015
Quote: icecube7731
Quote: mega spyro

The guy who had been giving me all the street dates told me beginning of November for eons elite. He has been right on every date so far. Even though i still got screwed at TRU cuz they didn't get the legendary in or refused to check the back.

Yeah, that's the first wave of elites according to that article. Also, how does he know? My TRU's list only shows the next two weeks (according to the employees).
---
Dead
Spyro5723 Red Sparx Gems: 87
#145 Posted: 13:57:32 03/10/2015
Just ordered the legendary pack online. My store doesn't have it. Used my $10 coupon.
Concept Yellow Sparx Gems: 1073
#146 Posted: 14:27:10 03/10/2015
Here's the link for those interested. http://www.toysrus.com/product...rentPage=search
SkylanderGoo Yellow Sparx Gems: 1195
#147 Posted: 15:30:50 03/10/2015
Quote: Concept
Here's the link for those interested. http://www.toysrus.com/product...rentPage=search

Thanks for the link, I couldn't find it yesterday after going to the store and calling around. Also got free shipping
griswoldthunder Gold Sparx Gems: 2953
#148 Posted: 15:40:39 03/10/2015
Just an FYI, all of the packs I saw had awful paint jobs. I have never seen such bad paint jobs on any figures before.
First | Previous | Page 3 of 4 | Last
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me