First | Page 2 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4
Legendary Racing Pack
Earth-Dragon Blue Sparx Gems: 972
#51 Posted: 21:13:29 24/09/2015
Well, I'm eating crow on the Walmart one. Was near another one so swung in and the Dual Packs are on the shelves.
---
Glad heroic challenges are gone. Imagine doing 165 per skylander. That's 27225 challenges. No thank you.
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#52 Posted: 21:17:56 24/09/2015
Quote: Earth-Dragon
Quote: PlayableMoogle
Quote: mega spyro

Well, I can't provide pics unless you would like me to rip the paper out of the employees hands. They let me see the papers, but they don't let me take pictures, because they say it's "against the stores policy" to publicly show the release list.

I personally believe you, and am grateful that you took the time to share this information on here. So, thanks!

Of course it was believable, all she* said was "it was on the release list". We already knew that. I'm talking about the date. It was claimed in the very first post that it would be release on the 1st. I'm looking for some verification of the DATE, not the release we knew was happening at some point obviously.

With all the faulty "Walmart has dual packs" type information, we need some concrete release info from multiple sources.

*He

Yes, I did see them for release on the 1st.

Sorry I neglected to put that in my post, but I have posted it in about three topics, and couldn't remember what I posted where.
---
Dead
GamerZack7 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1709
#53 Posted: 21:28:08 24/09/2015
Quote: Crash10
Quote: Drek95
I wonder if the Trophy is Legendary as well.
I think that isn't the same gold as the Sea one.

I doubt. It says "Sky Trophy", not "Legendary Sky Trophy". If the Magic Items/Location Pieces/these things are in-game variants, it says in the box.

Also, if it were a Legendary Sky Trophy, that would mean Legendary Wolfgang. That artwork of Wolfgang on the packaging is just his regular self, so he's not Legendary in this game.
---
MY SUPERCHARGER SKYLANDERS
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie | *smilie* | smiliesmilie*smilie*smiliesmilie | smilie | smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
*Currently absent*
#54 Posted: 21:30:09 24/09/2015
Fair enough. If multiple people are confirming the 1st, I'll wander in. I'm just getting burned out faster on this one then ever before for some reason. Maybe because I cared so little about trap team, I just ordered off amazon for 90% of the figures. Of course, not waltzing into stores screwed me on the traps as those are hard to find available as specific traps from vendors online.
---
Glad heroic challenges are gone. Imagine doing 165 per skylander. That's 27225 challenges. No thank you.
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#55 Posted: 21:47:06 24/09/2015
Quote: GamerZack7
Quote: Crash10
I wonder if the Trophy is Legendary as well.
I think that isn't the same gold as the Sea one.

I doubt. It says "Sky Trophy", not "Legendary Sky Trophy". If the Magic Items/Location Pieces/these things are in-game variants, it says in the box.

Also, if it were a Legendary Sky Trophy, that would mean Legendary Wolfgang. That artwork of Wolfgang on the packaging is just his regular self, so he's not Legendary in this game.

Well, I personally don't know if Trap Team's Legendary Magic Items were in-game variants or not.
And even if that was a Legendary Trophy it wouldn't necessarily had to come with a Legendary Wolfgang inside just like the Legendary Traps don't make your villains Legendary as well.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
#56 Posted: 23:00:35 24/09/2015
Well, I personally don't know if Trap Team's Legendary Magic Items were in-game variants or not.

The Legendary Hand of Fate was a slightly-stronger variant. The Piggy Bank, however, was just the regular version.

And even if that was a Legendary Trophy it wouldn't necessarily had to come with a Legendary Wolfgang inside just like the Legendary Traps don't make your villains Legendary as well.

That's a fair point. smilie
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie | *smilie* | smiliesmilie*smilie*smiliesmilie | smilie | smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
*Currently absent*
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:00:51 24/09/2015 by GamerZack7
Wolfgang Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#57 Posted: 23:36:55 24/09/2015
Pfft, I don't think you guys could handle me being any more Legendary than I already am. [/boast]

But on a more serious note, the Trophy itself probably isn't a variant, although we'll hopefully find out for sure in a week.
---
♫Cheap smoke, risin' like a spirit in the- soft glow of a New York street.
No glamour or garb can hide the animal heart inside of me.♫
#58 Posted: 23:47:22 24/09/2015
I seriously can't wait to race against you, Wolfie. smilie

Yes, I'm just curious about the Trophy color itself; might be a variant but not an in-game one.
It's just that I'm still convinced they went with gold, silver and bronze for the Trophies and I don't believe we got any picture of the regular Sky Racing Action Pack yet.

Well, I guess we'll know soon enough. smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:49:07 24/09/2015 by Drek95
Hawksey128 Blue Sparx Gems: 994
#59 Posted: 00:10:19 25/09/2015
Well I'm getting this. I got Astroblast's soul gem and by the looks of things, I might just not move with him.
He does the moonwalk!
---
I'm going to tell you right now.
BUY smilie
EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH THIS IS A POINTLESS EDITION TO A SIGNATURE I DUNNO
myskylanders Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#60 Posted: 10:08:10 25/09/2015
By the way, the Legendary Sky Racing Pack is already out in Germany. You can see a picture of it in a store on my page if you like. And YES, one can buy it. There is no register lock in the stores here.
---
- http://www.myskylanders.de All Skylanders related in German
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#61 Posted: 10:24:44 25/09/2015
I got his soul gem too

I think hi soul gem is the Astosheep smilie
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
PlayableMoogle Gold Sparx Gems: 2446
#62 Posted: 11:39:31 25/09/2015
Quote: Earth-Dragon
Quote: PlayableMoogle

Well, I can't provide pics unless you would like me to rip the paper out of the employees hands. They let me see the papers, but they don't let me take pictures, because they say it's "against the stores policy" to publicly show the release list.

I personally believe you, and am grateful that you took the time to share this information on here. So, thanks!

Of course it was believable, all she said was "it was on the release list". We already knew that. I'm talking about the date. It was claimed in the very first post that it would be release on the 1st. I'm looking for some verification of the DATE, not the release we knew was happening at some point obviously.

With all the faulty "Walmart has dual packs" type information, we need some concrete release info from multiple sources.

Skylanders has calmed down quite a bit. I would think that in most areas, you wouldn't need to immediately be at a particular store in order to get one of the figure(s) you're looking for. If making extra trips to the store was a concern for me, ways I could still use the information OP (and another poster) gave would be:

1. Being aware of the date, and watching on the forum for that date to see if people experience success in getting the item before going out
2. Calling the store before (in hopes of getting an informed employee, which is not always the case, unfortunately) or on the day of, to find out if I should go out
3. Watch on eBay and the forum for news of the item(s) starting to appear
4. Watch for other sources confirming the date as we get closer. Where there's smoke, there's fire.

I just feel as though there are ways to use the info this thread is attempting to give that makes it helpful even if we can't confirm it. Getting frustrated with the original poster for not being able to provide you with absolute confirmation is not going to suddenly allow them to provide you with that confirmation. And threatening to revert to the accusatory "pics of it didn't happen", which is an annoying and childish way of accusing someone of lying intentionally or otherwise, won't help either.

Personally, I'm taking the post with a grain of salt, and appreciating the knowledge that I just can a closer eye on the situation as we get closer to October.
preciousawaken Yellow Sparx Gems: 1774
#63 Posted: 18:50:12 25/09/2015
So while running errands I decided to stop by toys r us. They had 2 shelves labeled "Leg. Racing Pack". I asked worker and they said they were put out and sold this morning....ugh.
Concept Yellow Sparx Gems: 1073
#64 Posted: 03:38:22 27/09/2015
Has anyone found these in a store in the US? I see where someone just bought it on the "I just bought thread". Not sure if they're in the US though. My local TRU said they would get it 10/01.
DGAFPolar Green Sparx Gems: 174
#65 Posted: 05:42:51 27/09/2015
my tru guy, who knows everything about skylanders, infinity and now the lego game, told me that nothing else is being released until around next weekend. he said any store who has it early isnt following rules and that sometimes west coast stores will get stuff first and thus have it on shelves first because that's where they ship from.
---
Not everyone can be an Eon Elite lol
Dark Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2623
#66 Posted: 08:29:57 27/09/2015
I want this. If it comes out in nz
Also lgnd astroblast makes me think if Bart Simpson for some reason
The points on the head? Idk
---
Psn-Zydren8cookie, FC 3024-5345-8692
#67 Posted: 10:18:16 27/09/2015
Quote: Dark Snap Shot
I want this. If it comes out in nz
Also lgnd astroblast makes me think if Bart Simpson for some reason
The points on the head? Idk

Astrobart. smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#68 Posted: 19:46:51 27/09/2015
I'm getting a little jelly.

#69 Posted: 22:56:06 27/09/2015
Jelly jelly jelly jelly... GIVE ME THAT NOWWWW! -robs that person's house and steals the Sky Racing Action Pack- MWAHAHAHA HAHA...

Uh yeh... Gosh they are lucky smilie
---
wah543 Gold Sparx Gems: 2787
#70 Posted: 04:16:08 30/09/2015
Was that toys r us date confirmed?
#71 Posted: 04:32:50 30/09/2015
Quote: wah543
Was that toys r us date confirmed?

No in pictures, but it's on the list at my TRU.
---
Dead
Hawksey128 Blue Sparx Gems: 994
#72 Posted: 08:04:18 30/09/2015
We'll have this by January in Australia most likely.
---
I'm going to tell you right now.
BUY smilie
EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH THIS IS A POINTLESS EDITION TO A SIGNATURE I DUNNO
juarmo Blue Sparx Gems: 749
#73 Posted: 13:40:42 30/09/2015
We should have more concrete evidence of release by now, TRU newsletter, SOMETHING! Since it's supposed to come out tommorrow...
---
My dream in life is to steamroll Skylanders Imaginators on Nightmare difficulty with only a Level 60 Sir Hoodington with maximum Fire Elemental Power
#74 Posted: 14:52:24 30/09/2015
I asked at my TRU and they looked at me like I had 10 heads. I asked them to look at release list and they said nothing. Guy said there is box that says release on 10/13 but he wouldn't look to see what was in it.
#75 Posted: 15:04:05 30/09/2015
Quote: preciousawaken
I asked at my TRU and they looked at me like I had 10 heads. I asked them to look at release list and they said nothing. Guy said there is box that says release on 10/13 but he wouldn't look to see what was in it.

10/13 is a Disney infinity release, I'm pretty sure.
---
Dead
#76 Posted: 15:50:38 30/09/2015
Quote: preciousawaken

10/13 is a Disney infinity release, I'm pretty sure.

Probably. The guy did not impress me but no big surprise there.
OimakKamio Yellow Sparx Gems: 1643
#77 Posted: 16:18:35 30/09/2015
i just called my toys r us in Clive, IA they have this in, going to get it now.
---
Lioned33 PS4
LORD OIMAK XBOX
Cicada17 Green Sparx Gems: 498
#78 Posted: 16:31:40 30/09/2015
I really don't like the dark coloring for a "Light" skylander. Probably will wait for the regular version. However, I wouldn't mind unlocking the two new tracks...
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#79 Posted: 16:58:02 30/09/2015
Quote: Cicada17
I really don't like the dark coloring for a "Light" skylander. Probably will wait for the regular version. However, I wouldn't mind unlocking the two new tracks...

Exactly what I was thinking. The gold and navy should have been reversed. I'll wait for the regular one, too.
AzureStarline Emerald Sparx Gems: 3539
#80 Posted: 19:49:59 30/09/2015
Quote: OimakKamio
i just called my toys r us in Clive, IA they have this in, going to get it now.

Any luck? Not street dated? I'm considering calling my TRU...
---
Favorites: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#81 Posted: 19:52:01 30/09/2015
It comes out tomorrow!

I can`t get it smilie
I have to get it for Christmas...
DAD ARE YOU GOING TO GET IT TOMORROW?????
---
#82 Posted: 21:31:10 30/09/2015
Quote: Hawksey128
We'll have this by January in Australia most likely.

That wouldn't surprise me... smilie
---
*Currently absent*
OnionKing Green Sparx Gems: 358
#83 Posted: 21:57:26 30/09/2015
Luminous35 just so you know today I went to my local Toy r us and they had the legendary sky racing action pack out, I tried to buy one and they told me is was cashier locked until 10/02/15 aka this Friday I am reasonably sure that this is the same for all toys r us stores in Canada
---
Merry Christmas!
Jesus is the reason for the season!
darkchylde28 Gold Sparx Gems: 2175
#84 Posted: 22:41:42 30/09/2015
Quote: OnionKing
Luminous35 just so you know today I went to my local Toy r us and they had the legendary sky racing action pack out, I tried to buy one and they told me is was cashier locked until 10/02/15 aka this Friday I am reasonably sure that this is the same for all toys r us stores in Canada

If there's a register lock on it, they must have just put it on as a friend in Canada reported picking the pack up yesterday or the day before without issue and stated that there was no register lock at the time nor any other issues in purchasing it.

-Doug
---
SSA: Complete, SG: Complete, SSF: Complete, STT: Complete (Save Yawn Traps), SSC: Complete (To Date) + Various Chase/Promotional Variants
#85 Posted: 22:52:17 30/09/2015
Oh ok I`ll tell him its on the second
---
#86 Posted: 23:15:03 30/09/2015
I called my US TRU today and was informed they have it in the back but it's register locked for 10/01.
#87 Posted: 03:48:19 01/10/2015
So basically we still have no clue. 1st or 2nd....how frustrating. I am still skeptical because there are none listed on ebay within the US....that is usually first sign that we are close to release.
GaiaMemories Emerald Sparx Gems: 3753
#88 Posted: 04:59:37 01/10/2015
In Canada it releases on the 2nd, US gets it tomorrow.

Would love to pick it up but doybt I will. Oh well more money to a Drive Driver.
---
Hahahahaha
#89 Posted: 10:56:37 01/10/2015
Guy checked the back at my store and found nothing, nada, not a one. Nor did they have a realeased date in their system they recognized.
---
#90 Posted: 14:10:48 01/10/2015
I just called my TRU and luckily the guy knew what I was talking about. He said he "came in looking for it" but the manager confirmed they hadn't received it. He advised me to call at noon in case a FedEx truck drops it off. So we'll see!
---
Favorites: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
OimakKamio Yellow Sparx Gems: 1643
#91 Posted: 14:58:45 01/10/2015
i got mine yesterday at TRU, they had a bunch of new stuff in, as well as Jet Stream in single packs.
---
Lioned33 PS4
LORD OIMAK XBOX
darkchylde28 Gold Sparx Gems: 2175
#92 Posted: 16:56:07 01/10/2015
Just confirmed that mine just got them in, 16 cases apparently, and even though there isn't anyone there asking for them and I'm the person who alerted them to their existence in the store, they won't hold one for me until I can get off of work and go pick it up. Got told that this policy change had supposedly been in place since last year (which I know is false) due to people fighting over the new releases of various TTL (believable, but the policy that I was made aware of was 1 per customer, not "no holds"). (sigh) Guess it's time to talk to the manager again when I get there and get things straightened out.

-Doug
---
SSA: Complete, SG: Complete, SSF: Complete, STT: Complete (Save Yawn Traps), SSC: Complete (To Date) + Various Chase/Promotional Variants
#93 Posted: 17:08:51 01/10/2015
Same for me, darkchylde. They actually opened one box and pulled out one for me. There was amiibo chaos...my store received 30+ of a half dozen (now-former?) unicorn characters.

My L-Astroblast looks great, but my L-Sun Runner has some bad paint spots. I'm hoping I can find some custom person or some thread to point me to matching paint for the legendary color scheme and just correct it myself. I would've asked to see others, but again...amiibo frenzy.
---
TheShadowDragon Ripto Gems: 2886
#94 Posted: 17:24:29 01/10/2015
As for the Sky Trophy, is it much shinier than the Sea Trophy, per se?
#95 Posted: 18:16:30 01/10/2015
I can check that when I get off work
---
#96 Posted: 18:20:13 01/10/2015
Found a flyer for Toys R Us Canada which believe it or not, lists Nightfall and the Legendary Sky Racing Pack. Available 10/02 - 10/08. Probably created before they discovered the bad figures. http://www.flyertown.ca/#!/fly...er_run_id=88667 Also you can search your local Canada store to see if they have it in stock. http://www.toysrus.ca/product/...seFindItInStore

Was told by an online chat rep, the US TRU "R" Web # 779175 even though it's not on their website yet. In case you need a number to ask your local store to check their inventory.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 19:11:25 01/10/2015 by Concept
Insane01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2038
#97 Posted: 19:20:51 01/10/2015
Not at either of mine. One (Fullerton) checked its system and no info. The Cerritos told me to check the wall and went back to chatting with his co-workers.
Bad customer service. Cerritos only had some of wave 2 and FF
---
" Am I the mad one or are you?"
then, again, "we're all mad here
"
Insane01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2038
#98 Posted: 19:23:19 01/10/2015
If someone has the UPC number (the one under the barcode), please post it so we can ask any TRU employees about it. That would be really helpful.
---
" Am I the mad one or are you?"
then, again, "we're all mad here
"
#99 Posted: 20:26:19 01/10/2015
I was there 5 minutes before they opened, and there were two guys talking about Little Mac restocks. They opened up the store, but nothing was out. I asked the employee (who was the same one who claimed to have them in the back) if they had got anything for skylanders, and they looked around the back. A line formed behind me, and asked what they were waiting for. They all said Amiibos, and literally right then the employee walked out with a couple boxes of amiibos. They opened them up and they pulled out Foxes, Captian Falcons, Olimars, and... A whole Box of little Mac. They asked who wanted what Amiibos, and I jumped on the chance to get a Little Mac (the only one they got in that I didn't have.).

They told me they didn't have any skylanders in the back, but it was one the list. They gave everyone their amiibos, and another employee walked out of the back, carrying a box full of Lucario! I bought that one too, and left the store. As I was driving off, the FedEx truck pulled in, followed by the UPS truck. I went back in, and saw them unloading Skylanders boxes, with do not sell before Oct. 1st. I told them that's what I was looking for, but they said they had to inventory it, which was going to take all day. They told me to come back tomorrow, so that's what I'll do.
---
Dead
First | Page 2 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me