darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: SuperChargers > [OFFICIAL TOPIC] Bug/Glitch Tracking Thread
First | Previous | Page 3 of 5 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5
[OFFICIAL TOPIC] Bug/Glitch Tracking Thread [STICKY]
zookinator Platinum Sparx Gems: 5671
#101 Posted: 23:47:57 04/10/2015
I am taking a guess that the last three are the infamous Swap-Force hat trio's? The Jolly Hat, Springtime Hat, and Kickoff hat? I just remember something about somebody missing the Kickoff hat and not being able to find it.
---
Skylanders Colosseum Clash
A Fanmade Skylanders Boardgame
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8194
#102 Posted: 23:52:47 04/10/2015
Quote: zookinator
I am taking a guess that the last three are the infamous Swap-Force hat trio's? The Jolly Hat, Springtime Hat, and Kickoff hat? I just remember something about somebody missing the Kickoff hat and not being able to find it.

I have all the Holiday hats minus the Kick Off Hat. The other hat I'm missing is the Golden Top Hat.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Kinsei Green Sparx Gems: 218
#103 Posted: 02:07:26 05/10/2015
Quote: Drawdler
You're at 263 hats? The store being empty isn't a bug. It happened to me too. I think you need to earn the last three by doing quests from Hugo, Tessa and Pandergast. Good luck!

That's what it was. I had no idea that at a certain point you could only get hats and soul gems from them. I feel like a total idiot.
Dark Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2623
#104 Posted: 02:15:24 05/10/2015
When I use the shrink ray (legendary treasure) every time it puts me back to normal size I cant attack
Ps3
Always repeatable
EDIT
only happens in 1.02
---
Psn-Zydren8cookie, FC 3024-5345-8692
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:42:59 05/10/2015 by Dark Snap Shot
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#105 Posted: 02:22:26 05/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Dark Snap Shot
When I use the shrink ray (legendary treasure) every time it puts me back to normal size I cant attack
Ps3
Always repeatable

That's a glitch with the shrink ray everyone is having.
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:48:11 05/10/2015 by PwnageFTW
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#106 Posted: 21:40:54 06/10/2015
I play on the PS3 and it happens that my game crashes sometimes (only two times until now) though it always crashed when I tried a Sky Race. I always wanted to do the Sky race after I've finished a chapter. I'll try one before I start the next chapter tomorrow.
Kohdok Red Sparx Gems: 44
#107 Posted: 19:09:23 07/10/2015
Chapter 3: A fuel's Errand. DON'T blow the lock with Blastermind's ability; it prevents the event from flagging that triggers the next part of the level.
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
#108 Posted: 20:14:53 07/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Kohdok
Chapter 3: A fuel's Errand. DON'T blow the lock with Blastermind's ability; it prevents the event from flagging that triggers the next part of the level.

Found this out the hard way... I used Blastermind on all the locks xD
---
diddy50 Gold Sparx Gems: 2554
#109 Posted: 21:51:30 07/10/2015
I noticed that a lot of my skylanders become "UNOWNED" after Ive already claimed ownership and quit the game. I am playing the ps4 version.
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#110 Posted: 22:48:53 07/10/2015
Quote: diddy50
I noticed that a lot of my skylanders become "UNOWNED" after Ive already claimed ownership and quit the game. I am playing the ps4 version.

Nah, it's just that the ownership button keeps coming back up. You can look in your collection and see you still own them.

At least, that's how it is on the XBox 360.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#111 Posted: 09:01:56 08/10/2015
Console ps3
Jolly hat is buggy, like its flashing
---
fairyland Emerald Sparx Gems: 3800
#112 Posted: 17:28:56 09/10/2015
I have the 360 version I got so many strange glitches last night...the important one is that I beat the game and I swore that I done it all on nightmare, but the nightmare achievement didn't unlock.

The emblem thing that Eon has says that I only done 12/13 on Adventurer. How can I be 12/13 when I beat the entire game!? There is no way to skip levels. And why does it say Adventurer when I was on Nightmare the entire time?

I'm hoping it was because I didn't do any air stages. I just got my air vehicle in the mail today so I'll be filling in those stars tonight to see if that's what's wrong with the game.

The thing is...I'm looking and looking and I see no way to tell which stages were completed at what level. Without knowing, it seems my only option is to replay them all again on nightmare until that final one unlocks? How annoying that is.
---
Stay Cool!
#113 Posted: 17:50:21 09/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: fairyland
I have the 360 version I got so many strange glitches last night...the important one is that I beat the game and I swore that I done it all on nightmare, but the nightmare achievement didn't unlock.

The emblem thing that Eon has says that I only done 12/13 on Adventurer. How can I be 12/13 when I beat the entire game!? There is no way to skip levels. And why does it say Adventurer when I was on Nightmare the entire time?

I'm hoping it was because I didn't do any air stages. I just got my air vehicle in the mail today so I'll be filling in those stars tonight to see if that's what's wrong with the game.

The thing is...I'm looking and looking and I see no way to tell which stages were completed at what level. Without knowing, it seems my only option is to replay them all again on nightmare until that final one unlocks? How annoying that is.

you can use your dumpster variant star strike.
---
fairyland Emerald Sparx Gems: 3800
#114 Posted: 18:51:42 09/10/2015
LOL Actually I did use her last night, but only to see how fast she could level up thanks to beating end game bosses. 3 of them got her from zero to level 16. That was rather impressive!
---
Stay Cool!
#115 Posted: 22:03:59 09/10/2015
Not sure if glitch but
My crypt crushers shield is max but the tiki speaky still breaks the shield, as if it was lvl1
---
ShadowStorm Yellow Sparx Gems: 1461
#116 Posted: 14:29:20 10/10/2015
I've encountered so many bugs and glitches on the Wii U version already.
Like seriously.... Maybe are co-op related tho.. But still.

[Co-Op]
- In the first level of the game. If using Blastermind's Soul gem, (Ability to break locks with a simple blast) on the livewire system that allows you to use a platform elevator that should go upwards to the next chapter. Yet doing this with blastermind, breaks the mechanism, and you're stuck, upon restarting the level...

- gadfly glades: section 2 of the level. Inside a small cave there's a Livewire puzle, if entered in Co-op. the second player is unable to spawn, and a respawning noise can be heard every 10 seconds. The first player is also unable to move, and you cannot press the "exit" button either.. Until player 2 disconnects, you cannot do anything. Apart from restarting the game or going back to Single player.

[SP]
- In various locations already, whenever completing sea/land/air missions, you sometimes can press the "interaction" button and end up hearing someone's dialog even when they aren't there, or if you've aleady completed the mission.
---
Discord: ShaOriDow#6720
#117 Posted: 14:42:56 10/10/2015
I was playing the Cluck level and my vehicle got stuck in the ground for a few seconds. XBox 360.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
Kung Fu Man Gold Sparx Gems: 2120
#118 Posted: 21:37:16 10/10/2015
Slight one, but the 'jug' air trap doesn't seem to register with the collection. It recognized the trap and gave me Dreamcatcher's card even, but it still shows it's missing in the collection.
Which is hilarious given it's the same trap shown in the gallery.
#119 Posted: 13:12:05 11/10/2015
When I was busy buying all of my old characters' other upgrade paths (hey, might as well let them all be able to switch at will!), I was testing out Short Cut's Nether Needle on his Scary Seamster path, and the Needle actually brought my Fiery Forge legendary treasure right on top of Short Cut! I couldn't move at all, and even if I did, the treasure would still be up in the air, so I removed it and replaced, accidentally doing the same thing again later smilie. I can assure you, it is repeatable. Maybe with other treasures even.
---
Spellslamzer75 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1333
#120 Posted: 19:28:01 13/10/2015
Console/Handheld version: Wii U
Interference with gameplay: Unable to complete level, invisible wall
Is bug specific to one Skylander or Vehicle: I'm not sure
Can the bug be repeated: Possibly

Cloudbreather's Crag, at the Land Zone where you jump onto the Cloudbreather's back. I landed behind an invisible wall that stopped me from going any further, and the music also stopped. It was possible to drive backwards off the Cloudbreather, falling through the sky until the game automatically puts you back, although it still put me behind the invisible wall. I tried this four times:

Try 1: Tree Rex + Dark Barrel Blaster, got stuck
Try 2: Tree Rex + Instant Hot Streak, got stuck
Try 3: Legendary Astroblast + Instant Hot Streak, able to complete
Try 4: Tree Rex + Instant Hot Streak, able to complete

I thought this might have been a problem with Tree Rex or possibly all Giants, but I was able to complete it with him on the 4th try, so I'm not sure what exactly caused this.
---
Strength, courage, and evil
KaRNiV8L Yellow Sparx Gems: 1925
#121 Posted: 23:57:40 13/10/2015
Using Donkey Kong, called Diddy and went near land zone with barrel blaster. Diddy is also in the side car. 2 X Diddy on screen at once smilie maybe 2 player could have 3 Diddys
Sworn2Skylands Yellow Sparx Gems: 1353
#122 Posted: 18:42:39 14/10/2015
Console/Handheld version: Wii U.
Interference with gameplay: The game essentially 'forgets' which hats you have and gives you hats you have already collected from the wishing well.
Is bug specific to one Skylander or Vehicle: No. Definitely not.
Can the bug be repeated: Yes.

Description: The discovery of this bug occurred when I was throwing 70 wishing stones into the wishing well a couple hours ago. I was expecting to get data I could use for percentages of about what the percent probability you'll get something from the well is, but I discovered something weird:

When I threw in stone after stone after stone, I got hats I had gotten at previous points in the game. 12 of them are ones I am 90%+ sure I got before, but I can prove it with two of them, because I got the UFO hat from a present box in level 10 last night and I got the whirlwind diadem from a quest Hugo gave me last night too--and both of these hats were ones I got again this morning. Further testing is needed to determine if the game itself is forgetting what hats you've collected on a regular basis or if the wishing well is the sole culprit.
Quid Yellow Sparx Gems: 1577
#123 Posted: 20:27:26 14/10/2015
Quote: Sworn2Skylands
Interference with gameplay: The game essentially 'forgets' which hats you have and gives you hats you have already collected from the wishing well.
Is bug specific to one Skylander or Vehicle: No. Definitely not.

Description: The discovery of this bug occurred when I was throwing 70 wishing stones into the wishing well a couple hours ago. I was expecting to get data I could use for percentages of about what the percent probability you'll get something from the well is, but I discovered something weird:

When I threw in stone after stone after stone, I got hats I had gotten at previous points in the game. 12 of them are ones I am 90%+ sure I got before, but I can prove it with two of them, because I got the UFO hat from a present box in level 10 last night and I got the whirlwind diadem from a quest Hugo gave me last night too--and both of these hats were ones I got again this morning. Further testing is needed to determine if the game itself is forgetting what hats you've collected on a regular basis or if the wishing well is the sole culprit.

Oh yeah, this was constantly happening for me too (also on Wii U). Best I could tell, if I bought a hat from the store then quit the game it would forget? I tried going to the main menu before turning the system off, which sorta worked, and ended up not buying any hats or redeeming any wishstones in the hub if I wasn't going to do a level right afterwards. It kept happening though, so I'm not certain I was on the right track. Sounds like that wasn't the case with you, so maybe I guessed wrong. I'd just seen it happen when I bought hats in the store and then got the same hat again from the wishing well the next day. I got the last twenty or so hats yesterday - I'm short two, including kickoff, so it'll be interesting to see if the game has forgotten any this morning.
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9930
#124 Posted: 20:31:20 14/10/2015
I noticed the hat 'forgetting' just once; I was attempting to connect with another user and restarted the game a lot, and also changed the Elemental Zone on accident. I came back the other day to see several of the hats once again up to be collected,and for some reason I was spawning on the Elemental Zone area instead of the airship. It's like between switching elements and closing the game nothing was saved.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#125 Posted: 11:55:35 15/10/2015
No problem! I was starting to freak out when it happened on my end since for some reason our router menu is all in chinese, so I'm really thankful the other person at home who actually set it up showed up to find out that for some reason the wifi channel jumped from 6 to 12 overnight. It's beyond me why the WiiU can't find it at all despite being right next to it,though, there should be at least a 'signal is too unstable' warning or something.
---
GamerZack7 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1709
#126 Posted: 09:59:14 20/10/2015
Console/Handheld version: Wii U Version 1.2.0
Interference with gameplay: Game constantly freezes whilst starting up (at Main Menu and during Magic Moment)
Is bug specific to one Skylander or Vehicle: No
Can the bug be repeated: Yes, happened multiple startups
Video Proof: (if any) No way to capture it, I'm afraid
---
MY SUPERCHARGER SKYLANDERS
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie | *smilie* | smiliesmilie*smilie*smiliesmilie | smilie | smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
*Currently absent*
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:59:38 20/10/2015 by GamerZack7
Unreallystic Emerald Sparx Gems: 3054
#127 Posted: 13:15:47 20/10/2015
No one has mentioned my glitch...

Console/Handheld version: Wii U
Interference with gameplay: HARD CONSOLE LOCK
Is bug specific to one Skylander or Vehicle: Dark Bowser Amiibo
Can the bug be repeated: YES
Video Proof: (if any) I'll take a clip sometime this week and edit in if I remember.

I've done this on two different Wii Us...several times

Forgive me if my lexicon is wrong or poor, I've hardly had a chance to play the game.

The level where you are on the dragon to find Eon. Around the area of the air portion, if you have on Dark Bowser, after the air part, you get off the plane, take a few steps to the left to make a jump (or do anything in that direction), and the game freezes, the console freezes, makes a LOUD super annoying screech, and eventually needs to be shut off/rebooted manually.
-Unreall
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#128 Posted: 19:10:54 20/10/2015
Quote: Kohdok

OOOOOPSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#129 Posted: 19:27:23 20/10/2015
Well maybe the name of the level is very apt.
GaiaMemories Emerald Sparx Gems: 3753
#130 Posted: 01:09:04 23/10/2015
Console: Wi U

Character: S2 Cynder

Repeatability: No

Glitch: I took owner ship of her and when I backed out of the menu and used her lighting, it froze. Had to restart the console.
---
Hahahahaha
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#131 Posted: 15:30:17 29/10/2015
Console: PS4
Interference in gameplay: the level ended before the objective was complete
Is it tied to a specific character or vehicle: doubt it
Can it be repeated: don't know

I was playing one of Tessa's Battlebrawl Island's quests and reached the boss... When the level abruptly ended.
The boss was a big walking hammer like the ones found during Cluck's level.
It still gave me a reward but... I sincerely felt like I didn't deserved it. smilie

Updates might have solved it though.
I will keep you informed.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
#132 Posted: 15:38:54 29/10/2015
How did it end again? Pretty sure the Barnyard Rejects are their own level variation of Battlebrawl Island; you never fight Spellslamzer in that quest or any other waves really.
---
#133 Posted: 16:59:46 29/10/2015
Quote: Bifrost
How did it end again? Pretty sure the Barnyard Rejects are their own level variation of Battlebrawl Island; you never fight Spellslamzer in that quest or any other waves really.

That's what I meant.
The level ended right before the Barnyard Rejects, at the end of the third wave.

They appeared on screen and then the "quest completed" message popped up and I was transported back to the Academy.
No Spellslamzer, must have expressed myself incorrectly. smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#134 Posted: 18:38:14 29/10/2015
Before them it's weird,maybe the boss was actually in an autokill position(if an enemy is falling through the ground you'll notice they die immediately, this happened WAAAY too often in LOS Dawn of the Dragon) and it was too fast for the game to catch up. Spawns failing happens every now and then in almost all games.
---
#135 Posted: 18:56:15 29/10/2015
Quote: Bifrost
Before them it's weird,maybe the boss was actually in an autokill position(if an enemy is falling through the ground you'll notice they die immediately, this happened WAAAY too often in LOS Dawn of the Dragon) and it was too fast for the game to catch up. Spawns failing happens every now and then in almost all games.

Don't think that's the case.
All the enemies were still walking around (and attacking) when the screen faded to black.

Guess the game somehow considered them as defeated, yes, but I can guarantee you they were all safe and sound.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Sworn2Skylands Yellow Sparx Gems: 1353
#136 Posted: 22:33:29 02/11/2015
Interference with gameplay: Vehicles are reset without the player doing so.
Is bug specific to one Skylander or Vehicle: No.

I noticed a creepy pattern when I use vehicles in racing mode; sometimes I've come back with vehicles that have 0 gearbits and no upgrades. For example, I did a race with the Sea Shadow one time and when I next used it, it suddenly had no money or upgrades. I think the same thing happened with my Dive Bomber and my Hot Streak (which had over 10,000 gearbits and a fully upgraded weapon and shield) came back with not a single gearbit or upgrade yesterday after I raced on Chompy Garden and the Dragon Spine.

And the cause and way to bypass this bug is now confirmed; If your Wii U has the same problem as mine, make sure to always select the 'return to academy' option after a race. I found out that the cause was if I retried the race or started another race from the racing menu when I was in the middle of a race, my vehicle came back with 0 gearbits and with an un-upgraded shield and weapon. So always handle business with Pandergast one race at a time.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 00:54:00 17/01/2016 by Sworn2Skylands
#137 Posted: 02:03:56 04/11/2015
The Piggy Bank, Sky Diamond, Mirror of Mystery, and Healing Elixir can be destroyed for money unlimited times, but only by Elites. Don't know if it works for anything other than Xbox 360.
---
#138 Posted: 21:19:24 04/11/2015
The nightmare achievement glitch doesn't get anywhere with Activsion support. Between this and the ball dropping on yawn traps I think I'm done. Cheers.
newkill Emerald Sparx Gems: 3975
#139 Posted: 11:09:24 06/11/2015
Did you try to complete the game completely on Nightmare on another save slot? Anyway, see you soon.

[User Posted Image]
---
bye
#140 Posted: 13:18:54 10/11/2015
@Drawdler

I've had that glitch too, and it kept coming up until I beat The Darkness again. Although, it might have been on Nightmare Mode that I played against him, but I don't think it matters all that much.
---
Echo2VX Gold Sparx Gems: 2918
#141 Posted: 16:38:23 28/11/2015
I'm getting real sick of vehicle parts not becoming an option after I unlock them. Sometimes it takes a few trips to the menu and back before I can use them on my vehicles, but some still refuse. Currently, I cannot get the uni-fusion boost to show up for the sky slicer, even though I unlocked it.
Another annoying glitch is the ownership of skylanders. Sometimes it saves, sometimes it doesn't, but mostly all vehicles and superchargers never save their ownership status, so the option to change it always come up in their menu.
---
Together, we can stop sheep abuse!
Top 10: smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie
#142 Posted: 16:54:45 28/11/2015
Quote: newkill
Did you try to complete the game completely on Nightmare on another save slot? Anyway, see you soon.

I finally got the achievement by completing nightmare completely on a new game slot (not deleting / removing data).

Socializing on my frustration with bugs and mishandling doesn't call for that cute image. Trust me, you'll know when I'm REALLY done. One and out gimmicks are automatic out for me.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:56:49 28/11/2015 by TakeYourLemons
#143 Posted: 18:47:45 28/11/2015
Quote: Echo2VX
I'm getting real sick of vehicle parts not becoming an option after I unlock them. Sometimes it takes a few trips to the menu and back before I can use them on my vehicles, but some still refuse. Currently, I cannot get the uni-fusion boost to show up for the sky slicer, even though I unlocked it.
Another annoying glitch is the ownership of skylanders. Sometimes it saves, sometimes it doesn't, but mostly all vehicles and superchargers never save their ownership status, so the option to change it always come up in their menu.

Reclaim ownership of the vehicle and all its unlocked mods will become available. And the ownership button showing up doesn't mean it didn't register, it's just always present.
---
spyrocrash Platinum Sparx Gems: 5012
#144 Posted: 19:13:54 28/11/2015
I experienced a glitch with the Kaos Crown hat. I beat Kaos in Skystones to unlock it, but a few days later it was missing from the collection screen. My SS Stealth Elf still has it, but I can't put the hat on another Skylander.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:15:06 28/11/2015 by spyrocrash
skylandsfan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5272
#145 Posted: 23:28:48 30/11/2015
Console: Wii U
Interference: Whenever I load my game it shows the part of the academy where
Kaos
lives.
He says what he does after losing skystones overdrive and them I am at the start of the academy. Whenever I enter his part of the academy I get a hat. If I refresh the game, I lose the one I got before and I get a different one.
No specific skylander
Is repeatable
---
My life will not be complete until I own Sun Dragon
First | Previous | Page 3 of 5 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me