darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Swap Force > More Concepts(aka the Weep About What Could've Been Topic)
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3
More Concepts(aka the Weep About What Could've Been Topic) [CLOSED]
BlueFox Emerald Sparx Gems: 3096
#1 Posted: 02:53:14 11/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Found by reddit user, JenkyFrankins

http://imgur.com/a/pmuPq
Truly do wish Vicarious showed off more of these, because they're really wonderful to look at. Includes a scrapped Swapper(who I really wish made it in! But, who knows, Spitfire and Thrillipede used to be Swaplanders; maybe this guy can make the cut for Sky 7), that frog knight everyone should know about, Smolderdash concepts, some level design, and more. I'm going to save all these delicious pieces of art, just as I did for the Strata: Art of SWAP Force book. Here's to hoping the user's friend was supposed to be taking pictures, I don't get in trouble for doing this...and that VV doesn't hunt anyone down. Seeing as the Riptide and Trap Shadow art floating about wasn't taken down, everyone should be okay. But in advance, I apologize to Jenky who I just snatched this up from, to any moderator who will deal with the developer's requests, and...anyone else who may be inexplicably involved.
---
Where’s the account deletion button when you need one?
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 22:41:01 19/10/2015 by BlueFox
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#2 Posted: 08:49:23 11/09/2015
Aren't the latter half scans from Strata? They asked people from DS to take those down last time, and while those are actual pictures from their office,be careful.

wow, even from their first mock figures they were trying for big headed character with huge fists and triangular chest with no better features. Good to know they finally learned to stop that.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:49:48 11/09/2015 by Bifrost
#3 Posted: 11:34:32 11/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Most of it's from Strata, that book that really should've been released to the public. They did this art exhibit; I don't see why not anymore. Crabfu dumps all his art on his blog; why can't Jeff do it on his DeviantArt or his friends do it on their Pinterest as they used to?

I was definitely wary of posting these, as I usually keep the scraps that I find on the internet to myself, like a few Genie Wash Buckler snippets, Free Ranger with his floofy chicken tail, Dragon-headed Blast Zone, and Rattle Shake with glowing, green ghost guns.

What? You mean to tell me you don't like their generic, male voices, their overused, white eyes, their physical physique of absolute perfection? They didn't give an exact reason of why they chose that route, but in one interview that did say that they had problems because of "waist issues". Maybe they kept falling over...? I don't know; my Boom Shadow likes to take a tumble every now and then. Doesn't make much sense. But I'm telling you, the concepts are FAR more interesting than what we have now. Except for Trap Shadow. We don't talk about his orginal designs. Yeah, the little lambs are growing up. I can still see a bit of Swapper Syndrome in Thrillipede, but this time it's understandable. And a bit of Astroblast. That guy looks EXACTLY like a Light Swapper. Dunno 'bout you, but I'm rooting for this team and their vehicle fantasy.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 11:39:41 11/09/2015 by BlueFox
#4 Posted: 11:47:53 11/09/2015
Waist issues could be balanced with hollow plastic or something, and huge fists actually hinder balancing. Astroblast is the only one this time around with the overused body shape; Thrillipede has comically short legs and a more squarey chest.

But yeah, when someone posted scans of Strata for the first time I had some glimpses. Definately would've liked serpent Doom Stone or spoiled-looking tiny Scratch which is an actual cat and not a sphinx by any other name.
---
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#5 Posted: 13:13:28 11/09/2015
AAAH! PROTOTYPE RIPTIDE (With the fish head arm) and AFTERSHOCK!
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#6 Posted: 13:23:05 11/09/2015
I'm more interested in that freaky fish guy than Aftershock. The mouth hands are amazingly creepy but could make for some quick melee based moveset.
...Wait, that's Riptide? Wow. I can't even hide I prefer the original swapper look. We're lacking in sea monsters.

You can also see Shellshock near him, but that might be like Hugo where they were just testing models.
And Smolderdash's old design relates to the LI backstory where she's a princess and not a guard, she used to be more regal.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 13:32:17 11/09/2015 by Bifrost
#7 Posted: 13:28:33 11/09/2015
Quote: Bifrost
I'm more interested in that freaky fish guy than Aftershock. The mouth hands are amazingly creepy but could make for some quick melee based moveset.
...Wait, that's Riptide? Wow.

Yep! I have to say I hope that design get's resurrected like Krypt King, Spitfire and Thrilipede. It has a lot of potential for a cool moveset. Same for Aftershock. He's be a melee version of Fist Bump.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#8 Posted: 13:53:38 11/09/2015
I wish some of these art drawings could ACTUALLY be the background for some of the levels. There was a time where actual art was incorporated into video games....a Hi def hybrid of this approach might yield some incredible results.
#9 Posted: 13:54:35 11/09/2015
Rayman Legends got you covered, Lemons. The upcoming Shantae Half-Genie Hero as well.
---
#10 Posted: 19:39:21 11/09/2015 | Topic Creator
...Wait, that's Riptide? Wow. I can't even hide I prefer the original swapper look. We're lacking in sea monsters.

"No character went through more revisions than Riptide. The team was determined to get him right and make him awesome!" -Romy Cayeteno, straight from a random page in Strata

Riptide went through the most changes, so I've heard. I think Matteomax mentioned that a few times on the board here. I can definitely tell from what I've scoured up. He went through a big-lippped salamander-esque stage, but Punk Shock was then given his electric-eel tail as the changes went on. He used to have a funny-looking bubble over his head and buckteeth! As dumb as he looked, I can say that I like his original forms better. He had a so ugly it's kind of cute appeal. (I actually say that for many of VV's designs, but that's obviously an unpopular opinion.) No over-exaggerated chin, no ninja-turtley baddie look. His weapon also changed from a pufferfish to a swordfish. Pufferfish actually looked more menacing, believe it or not.

Augh, I want to share the other Swappers so badly! I lost the ACTUALLY SCARY-LOOKING Fire Viper, Tessa, and Rubble Rouser on my phone somewhere, but I've salvaged Rattle Shake, Glumshank's vehicle, Blast Zone, Trap Shadow, Punk Shock, Doom Stone, and Wash Buckler. Glad that Smolderdash has returned back on the interwebs; couldn't find her for the longest time. I know that persian-fluffiness looked great on her, but I wish Scratch turned out to be an actual sphynx cat. No, not the mythical one. The ones without the fur and the alien faces. I love them. I guess Freeze Blade could pass off as one...he looks a bit strange.

(EDIT: oh wait, I lied. There's more scrapped Swappies. Smash Hit is basically Rubble Rouser during his gopher/kangarat stage. Yeah, I know, Smash Hit is a warsupial, but Rubbs used to have to share a bit of the same concept. More scrapped Swaplanders are A-okay with me!)
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 19:44:34 11/09/2015 by BlueFox
Skylandskid Blue Sparx Gems: 721
#11 Posted: 22:46:22 11/09/2015
Can you post them on this page?
---
rest in peace, Dreamcatcher
#12 Posted: 23:01:53 11/09/2015 | Topic Creator
The other concepts? Unfortunately, no. Acti/VV is very protective of their art. For worker, family, or friend's eyes only. I feel bad for teasing all these like this, but that's life for you. Welll, I can post them, just not on this page. Or on any page. Give me a few moments or two to retrieve them from my phone.

(EDIT: Someone ask for delivery? Want a two-headed Slobber Tooth? Want a djinn Wash Buckler? I've got you covered...apparently. I'll be here...until, y'know, things happen. Fingers crossed I find some more...and that I, and this topic, sticks around. These concept art topics never do last long...)
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:24:00 12/09/2015 by BlueFox
#13 Posted: 23:03:22 11/09/2015
Quote: BlueFox
The other concepts? Unfortunately, no. Acti/VV is very protective of their art. For only worker, family, or friend's eyes only. I feel bad for teasing all these like this, but that's life for you. Welll, I can post them, just not on this page. Or on any page. Give me a few moments or two to retrieve them from my phone.

Give them to me please.
---
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#14 Posted: 03:06:10 12/09/2015
The other concepts? Unfortunately, no. Acti/VV is very protective of their art. For worker, family, or friend's eyes only. I feel bad for teasing all these like this, but that's life for you. Welll, I can post them, just not on this page. Or on any page. Give me a few moments or two to retrieve them from my phone.

I want to see!
---
Dead
#15 Posted: 06:39:05 05/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Bumpity bump. Don't think this is a dead topic?
If anyone's even interested anymore, someone somewhere just received a Strata book and there were a few leaks here and there. I'm no tattletale, so you won't hear anything from me, but I can say that whoever accepted the design we have now of Riptide has made me miffed. I've no idea how this design selection works, but still...
What a cutie. Looked like an amphibian Greeble. They say in the book that he stemmed the concepts of three other characters. All I see when I look at Museum Display Riptide is Trap Shadow. Y'know, with the dangling beartrap, the funky colors, the outward markings on the chest. Just my two cents, though.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 06:56:45 05/10/2015 by BlueFox
#16 Posted: 11:08:59 05/10/2015
Bumpity bump. Don't think this is a dead topic?
If anyone's even interested anymore, someone somewhere just received a Strata book and there were a few leaks here and there. I'm no tattletale, so you won't hear anything from me, but I can say that whoever accepted the design we have now of Riptide has made me miffed. I've no idea how this design selection works, but still...
What a cutie. Looked like an amphibian Greeble. They say in the book that he stemmed the concepts of three other characters. All I see when I look at Museum Display Riptide is Trap Shadow. Y'know, with the dangling beartrap, the funky colors, the outward markings on the chest. Just my two cents, though.

How high quality are the pics? Mind PMing me more info?
---
#17 Posted: 12:25:43 05/10/2015
Me too!
---
#18 Posted: 23:31:50 07/10/2015 | Topic Creator
You tired of me yet? Tired of seeing this topic keep bumping up? Welp, whatever, 'cause Aftershock's art is here! My heart leapt. Looks so goooood. There's a whole page dedicated to initial characters in Strata. Unfortunately, only Aftershock's been shown...for now. These people have the gift that just keeps on giving. You all know the drill, but I'm sure you've bound to have located these lucky ducks already. They're pretty easy to find when they're being leaked like wildfire. Don't have to too much digging at all. Aftershock, whhhhy? Why'd you have to be replaced? Come back for Sky 7, buddy. I'm hoping the scrapped chef character VV talked about during one of the IrateGamer's interviews comes up soon...

Anywho, so I don't keep reviving this thing and bring unwanted attention to this poor, uninformed family, keep your eyes peeled. If you want your concept art delivery, PM or something. Until Acti/VV tells them to cease and desist. Seriously, why wasn't this book released to the public? Could've made some money there.
---
#19 Posted: 23:46:15 07/10/2015
Because development books,they could be remade someday,etc etc, but they could've just not put scrapped characters on the book to begin with(but then there's the question of why did you give this to users here who aren't devs or related to them at all). Found the two artworks with good ol' google, but hey,maybe it's for the better Aftershock is staying the shelf for the time being - at this time he'd be a Fist Bump carbon copy, they should put him back in the drawing board and give him a new way of using the powers that isn't hammer or fists.... As long as they don't butcher everything good about him like Riptide.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:47:17 07/10/2015 by Bifrost
#20 Posted: 23:46:40 07/10/2015
You tired of me yet? Tired of seeing this topic keep bumping up? Welp, whatever, 'cause Aftershock's art is here! My heart leapt. Looks so goooood. There's a whole page dedicated to initial characters in Strata. Unfortunately, only Aftershock's been shown...for now. These people have the gift that just keeps on giving. You all know the drill, but I'm sure you've bound to have located these lucky ducks already. They're pretty easy to find when they're being leaked like wildfire. Don't have to too much digging at all. Aftershock, whhhhy? Why'd you have to be replaced? Come back for Sky 7, buddy. I'm hoping the scrapped chef character VV talked about during one of the IrateGamer's interviews comes up soon...

Anywho, so I don't keep reviving this thing and bring unwanted attention to this poor, uninformed family, keep your eyes peeled. If you want your concept art delivery, PM or something. Until Acti/VV tells them to cease and desist. Seriously, why wasn't this book released to the public? Could've made some money there.

PM everything you got that's new!
---
#21 Posted: 23:50:06 07/10/2015
Me too! Please and thanks in advance!
---
#22 Posted: 23:50:26 07/10/2015

PM everything you got that's new!

Because development books,they could be remade someday,etc etc, but they could've just not put scrapped characters on the book to begin with(but then there's the question of why did you give this to users here who aren't devs or related to them at all). Found the two artworks with good ol' google, but hey,maybe it's for the better Aftershock is staying the shelf for the time being - at this time he'd be a Fist Bump carbon copy, they should put him back in the drawing board and give him a new way of using the powers that isn't hammer or fists.... As long as they don't butcher everything good about him like Riptide.

Aftershock could easily be a melee character, while keeping his same design.
---
#23 Posted: 23:54:03 07/10/2015 | Topic Creator

Hmm, yeah. I actually forgot about Fist Bump, whoops! I can see what you mean. You saw the Riptide with the mouth-jaw-hand thing? Or the other Riptide? There's too many Riptides...which all came out looking surprisingly much better and or interesting than finalized Riptide.

Can't, HotDog. Well I can, but nothing's new besides Aftershock, I'm afraid. Unless anyone missed Free Ranger, Kaos' Mother, Riptide, and Smolderdash...? I think that I sent you those already. I'll give you a look at Aftershock, anyway. There's bound to be new art by tomorrow, with all these kiddies buggin' them and such. I would too if I could.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:58:16 07/10/2015 by BlueFox
#24 Posted: 00:00:07 08/10/2015
The painted artwork with only one fish hand instead of two like the figure. It's the only one showing up at least; actually only him, Free Ranger and Aftershock,because I can't find the other ones you're mentioning.
---
#25 Posted: 00:00:13 08/10/2015
Oh, I've seen all of these already.
---
#26 Posted: 00:05:07 08/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Oh, yeah, 'cause everyone else got lost in the void of reddit. Heh. I think I already mentioned Big-Lipped-Riptide and Bubble-Head Riptide.

Here's what I've collected so far:
All the Riptides(I believe and truly hope. I know he took the longest to make but geez. How many Riptides did they even go through?)
Wash Buckler
Doom Stone
Trap Shadow
Punk Shock
Rattle Shake
Aftershock
Smolderdash
Kaos' Mother/Kalamity
Free Ranger
Blast Zone
[edit 10/14: Hoot Loop and Bumble Blast]
[edit 10/19: Magna Charge]
[edit 10/21: The EVER SO AMAZING FREEZE BLADE]
[edit 10/26: Spy Rise]

Still waiting on the rest of the Swapguys. I wanna see mah boys. And basically everyone else. I'm gonna say it again; Strata should've been released to the public. I love getting concept art books.
---
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 00:27:26 27/10/2015 by BlueFox
#27 Posted: 00:11:46 08/10/2015
Oh, yeah, 'cause they got lost in the void of reddit. Heh. I think I already mentioned Big-Lipped-Riptide and Bubble-Head Riptide.

Here's what I've collected so far:
All the Riptides
Wash Buckler
Doom Stone
Trap Shadow
Punk Shock
Rattle Shake
Aftershock
Smolderdash
Kaos' Mother/Kalamity
Free Ranger
Blast Zone

Still waiting on the rest of the Swapguys. I wanna see mah boys. And basically everyone else. I'm gonna say it again; Strata should've been released to the public. I love getting concept art books.

I'm mostly waiting for Freeze Blade and Grim Creeper.
---
#28 Posted: 00:15:33 08/10/2015
So she was actually called Kalamity on the art book? Just making sure,since they didn't bother naming her ingame.
---
#29 Posted: 00:21:01 08/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Wellll, I can't see the rest of the page. I doubt they put it in anyway. I just call her that 'cause I like the name and it's easier for writing Skyfics. From what I can see in it's itty-bitty description by Mister Rodriguez:
"I figured the only person Kaos would ACTUALLY be afraid of would be his mom." Nothing else.

Some of her old designs remind me of Yzma, hehe.
---
#30 Posted: 00:29:46 08/10/2015
Well, that was probably what they were going for,but with the 'kaos is a manchild' mindset it fell flat on its face because we,with TFB's character in mind,just saw her as Kaos but older and a woman, not as a more competent version. And Superchargers kinda kills that whole phrase anyway.
But thanks anyway, these Strata scans won't stay for long,but it's nice even if a bit heartbreaking that the character designer seems to go through REALLY good ideas but stop on mediocre a lot.
---
#31 Posted: 00:39:05 08/10/2015 | Topic Creator
A bit? It's super heartbreaking. For me, at least. VV-enthusiast and what have you. I miss old Wash Buckler and Doom Stone...why'd we have to settle for a Disney's Davy Jones-expy and another golem? I mean, I take one look at one of the VV's character designers page on DeviantArt and I think to myself, "man, what office dog made him make that decision?" Ah, well. Makes for more scrapped characters they can rework, anyway.
---
#32 Posted: 01:45:15 08/10/2015

Could you please PM me everything?
---
Dead
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#33 Posted: 01:59:53 08/10/2015
I'd love to be PM'ed any new concept art you've gotten smilie
#34 Posted: 00:21:12 15/10/2015
Found the scan of Bumble Blast's first draft. What is WRONG with VV's designer to throw away majestic designs that look great(he's pretty much a beehive mech!) and put that other one that looks almost exactly like a Swapper plus having a jaw that wouldn't allow him to walk straight?
---
#35 Posted: 00:41:31 15/10/2015
Found the scan of Bumble Blast's first draft. What is WRONG with VV's designer to throw away majestic designs that look great(he's pretty much a beehive mech!) and put that other one that looks almost exactly like a Swapper plus having a jaw that wouldn't allow him to walk straight?

I feel like with VV the first time around, they thought it was supposed to be too childish and the characters had to be too heroic. Bumble Blast's official design is great but the Groot-esqe one with honey covered claws was just fantastic.

A lot of the unused designs for the SF Skylanders are down right fantastic, (Not the the official ones are bad, they're AMAZING, but some fall flat, just like in every Skylander game). It ticks me off they kicked some of them, mainly the ones that are obviously more fun and creative than their final designs.

Also, Bifrost, is there any Skylander in SF you think has a good, if not great design?
---
#36 Posted: 01:21:30 15/10/2015
Smolderdash,Rollerbrawl and Pop Thorn are pretty great designs, though on Smolderdash's case I prefer tons more her concept outfits. Fryno and Scratch aren't too bad either, though the latter being called a cat(probably because she used to be a persian cat) infuriated me back then.

It's just hard to forgive,well, nearly everyone else for playing to the same body type or overused cliche, when the designer had in hand what would made them rival the Trap Team lineup nowadays.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:22:53 15/10/2015 by Bifrost
#37 Posted: 01:40:31 15/10/2015
Smolderdash,Rollerbrawl and Pop Thorn are pretty great designs, though on Smolderdash's case I prefer tons more her concept outfits. Fryno and Scratch aren't too bad either, though the latter being called a cat(probably because she used to be a persian cat) infuriated me back then.

It's just hard to forgive,well, nearly everyone else for playing to the same body type or overused cliche, when the designer had in hand what would made them rival the Trap Team lineup nowadays.

Yah some of the designs are cliche, but a lot of them are still amazing in my opinion. I do have problems with some design choices. He's my favorite Swapper, but I DO NOT like Fire Kracken's under bite. It looks too damn ugly for him.

I also don't like how Free Ranger lacks a tail of any kind. I'm also not a fan of him being a chicken. It's obviously there just to be funny, but it's not. It's just stupid.
---
#38 Posted: 11:46:54 15/10/2015
It'd be funny if we went 'BA-GAWK' when shooting lightning. Free Ranger is just to serious... Though that's actually a problem with everyone from the team but Fire Kraken, they all have that stern cliche leader voice and not much more to it; which is why I'm glad the comics expanded on Night Shift to be the understanding grandpa figure and Wash Buckler to be smarter than looks.
---
#39 Posted: 12:22:10 15/10/2015
I've found a pic of a magic element fortune teller monkey! I gotta say, he looks pretty cool!
---
#40 Posted: 08:06:15 20/10/2015
Scan of Magna Charge's old artwork showed up. Ok, that guy actually improved; realistic machine guns in a Skylander are probably a no-no and his design was just all over the place.
---
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#41 Posted: 09:13:28 20/10/2015
Scan of Magna Charge's old artwork showed up. Ok, that guy actually improved; realistic machine guns in a Skylander are probably a no-no and his design was just all over the place.

Is it the same machine gun which eventually replaces his regular blaster after he acquires the Soul Gem?
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
#42 Posted: 16:45:17 20/10/2015
The Soul Gem one looks a bit more cartoony and colorful. There's something about this old one's textures that just seems too gritty.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:45:27 20/10/2015 by Bifrost
#43 Posted: 01:44:42 21/10/2015 | Topic Creator
OH MY GOSH, LOOK AT FREEZE BLADE. WHAT A GOD. HE'S GOT A TAIL! HE'S GOT A NOOOSE!
so beautiful...
---
#44 Posted: 01:47:27 21/10/2015
OH MY GOSH, LOOK AT FREEZE BLADE. WHAT A GOD. HE'S GOT A TAIL! HE'S GOT A NOOOSE!
so beautiful...

OH COME ON VV, AS MUCH AS I LOVE FREEZE BLADE'S OFFICIAL DESIGN, THAT ONE LOOKS SO MUCH BETTER!
---
#45 Posted: 01:54:36 21/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Like, for real! All I want to ask is WHHHY? Who in their right mind chose that thing that looks nearly nothing like a cat over something that looks like an ultimate panthera deity? Though I guess that one does make Freezey look a bit more serious than he actually is...
...still looks like literally the coolest thing ever. I bet he'd even look cooler in figure form. Gah, scratch what I said about his personality, I want that one! Gimmie, gimmie, gimmie! Even the other designs, though funny-looking, seem a bit more interesting.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:57:15 21/10/2015 by BlueFox
#46 Posted: 01:58:41 21/10/2015
Like, for real! All I want to ask is WHHHY? Who in their right mind chose that thing that looks nearly nothing like a cat over something that looks like an ultimate panthera deity. Though I guess that one does make Freezey look a bit more serious than he actually is...
...still looks like literally the coolest thing ever. I bet he'd even look cooler in figure form. Gah, scratch what I said about his personality, I want that one! Gimmie, gimmie, gimmie! Even the other designs, though funny-looking, seem a bit more interesting.

I'm sure they could have made a perfect mix of his official and prototype design to capture the Kangaroo like design of this one, while also keeping his cocky tauntish personality.
---
#47 Posted: 23:41:58 26/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Spy Rise looks...strange, to say the least. I actually kind of like that suit he's wearing, but I'm satisfied with the legs he has now. Ah, I'm so happy all my Swappies are getting their prototypes leaked. It's about time. I'm only waiting for Stink Bomb and Fire Kraken now, I think. I am hoping that Rubbs appears online again, though. I swear if Stinks has a long snout and ears...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:43:09 26/10/2015 by BlueFox
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#48 Posted: 00:00:08 27/10/2015
Spy Rise looks...strange, to say the least. I actually kind of like that suit he's wearing, but I'm satisfied with the legs he has now. Ah, I'm so happy all my Swappies are getting their prototypes leaked. It's about time. I'm only waiting for Stink Bomb and Fire Kraken now, I think. I am hoping that Rubbs appears online again, though. I swear if Stinks has a long snout and ears...

What Spy Rise pic are you talking about? May I see?
#49 Posted: 00:08:00 27/10/2015

What picture are you talking about?
---
Dead
#50 Posted: 00:10:40 27/10/2015 | Topic Creator
It's a secret. No, not really, but the key is a secret to everyone else. Spy should be up there shortly, so yeah. Check him out and stuff, but you know the rules, I'm sure. Sharing isn't caring when it comes to concept art. But vaguely descripting or shouting in all caps apparently is.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:16:16 27/10/2015 by BlueFox
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me