Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Regarding Polls [CLOSED]
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#1 Posted: 20:43:10 08/09/2015 | Topic Creator
I'm pretty sure this has been mentioned before, but honestly I'm getting real sick of all these "favourite upgrade path" polls. I mean, yeah, they were cool like three years ago, but all we're really seeing is either that or "what are your new favourite skylanders". And we're just going to keep getting new skylanders games so that means even more of these polls... I'd just like to see something about the original series again for once, or maybe even a poll about tLoS. Consider having two polls run simultaneously, like a poll for these skylander upgrade path things and then a poll for something relating to the older Spyro games, so that there is more variety? I don't know, I'm just getting tired of all these repetitive Skylander polls that I can't even vote on because I don't want to invest money on these games (and I'm sure I'm not the only one) so I have no idea on what these upgrade paths even consists of. I miss the old polls.
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#2 Posted: 20:49:03 08/09/2015
Well, back then we'd have endless polls about TLOS and the oldschool stuff, and I was pretty tired of them. Things aren't worse or better,it's just not in your fandom.

I think one poll a week is kinda much,though. Even for path recommendations,people vote and run, and there's hardly ever any dicussion before moving on to the next Skylander. It'd be better to have polls with less specific subjects in general - though of course, if we put Spyro and Skylanders subjects in the same thread,someone's going to be a jerk on either side and ruin everything.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:50:20 08/09/2015 by Bifrost
dark52 Spyro the Admin Gems: 13873
#3 Posted: 22:11:22 08/09/2015
I ran out of ideas for polls a long time ago, that's why polls sometimes lasted months. Path polls are easy to do and keep the poll active, even if it gets incredibly repetitive. And the polls had to be kinda rapidfire this year as there were so many new characters to squeeze in before the next game.

If you have any good ideas for polls please put them in the suggestions for polls sticky topic, there'll probably be plenty of gaps for random polls soon.
---
If for any reason you're not completely satisfied, I hate you.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me