darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: SuperChargers > SuperChargers Powers & Abilities Discussion
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
SuperChargers Powers & Abilities Discussion
FUN MOM Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#51 Posted: 19:15:38 26/09/2015
Looks like most of them are already done..
High Volt:
Static Spear: Press Attack 1 to rapidly perform melee attacks with your static spear.
Shock It Shield: Hold Attack 2 to block attacks. Gain charges when hit and release Attack 2 to released the charges in a big blast that damages enemies.

Eruptor:
Lava Lancing: Rapidly press Attack 1 to unleash a series of lance attacks.
Lance Legwork: Press Attack 2 to Spring forward with your lance out to damage enemies along the way.

Splat:
Artisan Arts: Press Attack 1 to pummel enemies with your brush staff.
Heave Hue: Press Attack 2 to fling an explosive ink blob at enemies.
---
Cool Beans!!!! smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:25:20 26/09/2015 by FUN MOM
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2791
#52 Posted: 19:42:17 26/09/2015
I though high volt was going to be 100%melee character, but seeing how fast he moves while levitating while releasing charges, he's not that tank after all.
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#53 Posted: 20:16:55 26/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Unfortunately I reached the limit of a post in the list. If the first comments are edited with part of the list, we can make a complete upgrade tree for all characters.
---
Bruh
#54 Posted: 22:21:07 26/09/2015
Quote: Crash10
Unfortunately I reached the limit of a post in the list. If the first comments are edited with part of the list, we can make a complete upgrade tree for all characters.

Yeah, that's not a bad idea. I'll edit the third post with thrillipede's moves, ok?
---
#55 Posted: 00:21:46 27/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: angelg

Yeah, that's not a bad idea. I'll edit the third post with thrillipede's moves, ok?

I think that is better to split the characters and vehicles of 2 elements in each post, like:
  • 1st: Magic and Water
  • 2nd: Tech and Life
  • 3rd: Undead and Fire
  • 4th: Earth and Air
  • 5th: Light and Dark

Do not change your post now. Luminous35 (the 2nd post) need to have Thrillipede's moveset.
---
Bruh
#56 Posted: 00:41:59 27/09/2015
Quote: angelg

I think that is better to split the characters and vehicles of 2 elements in each post, like:
  • 1st: Magic and Water
  • 2nd: Tech and Life
  • 3rd: Undead and Fire
  • 4th: Earth and Air
  • 5th: Light and Dark

Do not change your post now. Luminous35 (the 2nd post) need to have Thrillipede's moveset.

OH I read your post late. Well Luminous35 can copy my post and afterwards I will edit mine again.
---
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#57 Posted: 01:23:21 27/09/2015
What? I need to edit my post to have Thrillipede's moveset... Not that i know what it is...

I can post Astroblast though

Attack 1 Solar Flair: Press attack 1 to fire condensed sunlight which bounces off walls
Attack 2 Asteroid Belt: Press attack 2 to lob a prismatic space rock. Press attack 1 to shoot the prism, creating an area of lasers that damage enemies in the area

Basic Upgrades

Upgrade 1 Starsault: Press attack 3 to kick close enemies and knock them away.
Upgrade 2 Solar Field: Fast moving light particles around you protect your suit improving your armor. Additionally, Life Skylanders near you regenerate health.
Upgrade 3 Solar Powered: Hold attack 1 to charge up the Solar Flair with the light of hotter and hotter suns. Release to shoot a high powered laser at enemies
Upgrade 4 Space Rocks!: Hold attack 3 to bring down an explosive space rock.

Top Path

Upgrade 1 Surface of the Sun: Your Solar Field heats up and does damage to enemies that get to close.
Upgrade 2 Meatier Meteors: Hold attack 3 down longer to bring down a bigger (more explosive) space rock.
Upgrade 3 Star Light, Star Bright: Rapidly press attack 1 to fire Solar Flairs at it's currently charged level. The charge will slowly diminish over time.

Bottom Path

Upgrade 1 Meteor Shower: Hold attack 3 and release to lob multiple space rocks
Upgrade 2 Full Spectrum: When you shoot a space rock, the dust will last longer.
Upgrade 3 Supernova: Once, before you loose your last hit point, you will go supernova and gain half health

Soul Gem Wool Encounters: Hold attack 3 to bring down a space rock inhabited by a creature with it's own laser gun to Blaaaaaaast.

Is there anyone whos NOT going on the bottom path? Seriously who wouldn't? I would want that re-gen of health
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 00:23:41 30/09/2015 by Luminous35
#58 Posted: 01:55:18 27/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Edit your first post to have the movesets of the Tech and Life characters. Thrillipede's one is in the 3rd post, while the rest is in my one. Once you do this, we will delete the movesets in your post.
---
Bruh
#59 Posted: 01:56:29 27/09/2015
How do you expect me to know this? i don't have the guide...
---
#60 Posted: 01:57:53 27/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Luminous35
How do you expect me to know this? i don't have the guide...

You don't need the Guide. As I already said, the movesets are in the 1st and 3rd posts in this Topic.
---
Bruh
#61 Posted: 01:59:50 27/09/2015
Well if their already there i wouldn't need to would I
---
#62 Posted: 02:22:04 27/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Yes, but I do this to organize the list of powers for each character (and vehicle). For make it easy for you, I will copy and paste the list with the coding for you. You just need to copy and paste. The max you need to do after this is to edit (or a administrator) when we have a concrete moveset. Here it is:

[b]High Volt[/b]
[list][*][b]Static Spear:[/b] Press 1 to rapidly perform melee attack with your Static Spear.
[*][b]Shock It Shield:[/b] Hold 2 to block attacks. Gain charges when hit and release Attack 2 to release the charges in a big blast that damages enemies.
[/list]
[b]Double Dare Trigger Happy[/b]
[list][*][b]Cannon:[/b] Trigger Happy uses a cannon to throw himself at enemies.
[*][b]Vault:[/b] Trigger Happy makes a vault come from somewhere, exiting from it after.
[/list]
[b]Thrilllipede[/b]
[b]Core[/b]
[list][*][b]Bug Bomb:[/b] Attack 1 throws cocoon grenades at your enemies slowing them down in a cloud of bugs.
[*][b]Bug Brawl:[/b] Attack 2 uses arms to punch nearby enemies.[/list]
[b]Base[/b]
[list][*][b]Cocooned:[/b] Hold Attack 3 to wrap yourself in a cocoon, protecting yourself from damage. When you release you explode out and damage nearby enemies.
[*][b]Bug N' Cover:[/b] Press Attack 1 to throw a grenade into a swarm of dragonflies which slows enemy movement.
[*][b]Mind Your Beeswax:[/b] Hold Attack 2 to prepare 4 sticky grenades that you can place as a trap in the ground or directly onto an enemy.
[*][b]Cocooties:[/b] Hold Attack 3 to wrap yourself in a cocoon protecting yourself from damage, release to explode out which damages and slow nearby enemies.[/list]
[b]Mighty Morphsis Path[/b]
[list][*][b]Better Fly:[/b] Hold attack 3 to wrap yourself in a cocoon to protect yourself from damage, release to explode out and grow wings. While flying hold Attack 1 to bombard enemies with Bug Bombs.
[*][b]Bugging Out:[/b] Increases damage of all thrown grenade projectiles.
[*][b]Tick It To 'Em:[/b] Press Attack 2 while jumping will toss sticky grenades below you.[/list]
[b]Insistent Insect Path[/b]
[list][*][b]Gnawing Gnats:[/b] Bug bombs can now cause a swarm of tiny insects to appear and do damage over time. hitting targets again with Bug Bomb will remove the swarm and cause extra damage.
[*][b]Nesting Gnat:[/b] The damage over time by the swarming insects can stack up to 5 times, doubling it's damage.
[*][b]Insect Epidemic:[/b] Targets affected by the damage over time from the swarm explode spreading the swarm to nearby enemies.[/list]
[b]Soul Gem[/b]
[*][b]Unknown Soul Gem:[/b] When sticky Grenades blow up, they will release butterflies that heal you when caught. Each butterfly restores 10% of max health.

[b]Super Shot Stealth Elf[/b]
[list][*][b]Shots:[/b] Stealth Elf uses her weapon to shot enemies.
[*][b]Spin Kick:[/b] Stealth elf place her weapon in the ground and make a spin with a kick.
[*][b]Invisibility:[/b] Stealth Elf turns invisible, placing her weapon in the ground, to shoot enemies.
[/list]
[b]Turbo Charge Donkey Kong[/b]
[b]Core[/b]
[list][*][b]Primate Punch:[/b] Press 1 to preform melee attacks.
[*][b]Barrel Toss:[/b] Press 2 to throw your barrels at nearby enemies. If they get too close, you'll smash them with the barrel instead.[/list]
[b]Base[/b]
[list][*][b]Bongo Barrel:[/b] Press 3 rapidly to slam your barrel down and use it as a Bongo, use your Bongos to damage nearby enemies. When you stop your Bongo will continue to play for a short time.
[*][b]Super Donkey Kong:[/b] Hold 1 to enter Super Donkey Kong mode. When in Super Donkey Kong mode press Attack 3 to stomp and Attack 2 to do a barrel roll!
[*][b]Barrels of Fun:[/b] Charge up 2 and release to be put into an arrow barrel. While in the barrel you'll be able to aim around the level and shoot yourself causing an explosion where you land.
[*][b]Old School:[/b] Tap 3 in Super Donkey Kong mode to cause ladders and girders to fall from the sky.
[/list]
[b]TNT Path[/b]
[list][*][b]Boom Barrels:[/b] Tapping 2 will now throw explosive barrels.
[*][b]Explosive Landing:[/b] Charge up 2 and release to be shot around in a barrel. At the end of the move you'll now trigger a big explosion.
[*][b]Bongo Blast!:[/b] Press 3 rapidly to start playing the Bongos. Bongos that are left behind now explode!
[/list]
[b]Spike Path[/b]
[list][*][b]Spikey Barrels:[/b] Tapping 2 will now throw spikey barrels! Also, Super Donkey Kong mode will use spiked barrels to attack enemies!
[*][b]Barrel Rolled:[/b] Hold 1 to enter Super Donkey Kong mode. Press Attack 2 while in Super Donkey Kong mode to roll over nearby enemies in a huge spiked barrel.
[*][b]Healthy Kong:[/b] Regenerate Health while in Super Donkey Kong mode.
[/list]
[b]Soul Gem[/b]
[*][b]Diddy You Call?:[/b] Tap 3 to build up a power meter, when filled you will call in Diddy Kong to fly around on his jetpack and attack nearby enemies.
---
Bruh
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:23:15 27/09/2015 by Crash10
Dre89 Red Sparx Gems: 92
#63 Posted: 21:08:42 27/09/2015
If you switch upgrade paths with the portal power, do you have to purchase the new abilities?
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#64 Posted: 11:09:47 28/09/2015
Is Nightfall on the guide? People with the PS4 version have recorded minimal footage of her and no upgrades, so it'd be easier to know this way.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
GhostRoaster617 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3963
#65 Posted: 15:21:18 28/09/2015
Thank you so much Crash, I really wanted to know smilie's upgrades and now I know which path to take. You are truly a real life saver friend.
---
Grave Clobber is back to bury you!
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#66 Posted: 15:41:17 28/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Bifrost
Is Nightfall on the guide? People with the PS4 version have recorded minimal footage of her and no upgrades, so it'd be easier to know this way.

I heard that there's no Light and Dark characters on the guide, but Luminous35 knows the Astroblast upgrades. Wonder if he get it from the guide or somewhere else.

Quote: GhostRoaster617
Thank you so much Crash, I really wanted to know smilie's upgrades and now I know which path to take. You are truly a real life saver friend.

Oh. Thanks.
---
Bruh
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:42:37 28/09/2015 by Crash10
#67 Posted: 16:00:51 28/09/2015
Luminous probably got it from people playing as him, but Nightfall works on PS4 if she's not on the guide.
---
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5348
#68 Posted: 16:12:43 28/09/2015
Huh. So Thrillipede is a caterpillar, then?
---
Boop me if you see this.
#69 Posted: 17:44:08 28/09/2015
Millipede, it's in the name. The powers just take inspirations elsewhere, probably because millipedes aren't as unusually cool as catterpillars and whatnot.
---
#70 Posted: 18:32:53 28/09/2015
Quote: GhostRoaster617

So, which path will you choose. I'm going with the mighty morphosis.
---
#71 Posted: 20:34:40 28/09/2015
Thats the flying path, Correct?
---
#72 Posted: 21:56:24 28/09/2015
^Exactly.
---
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5348
#73 Posted: 22:26:42 28/09/2015
Millipede, it's in the name. The powers just take inspirations elsewhere, probably because millipedes aren't as unusually cool as catterpillars and whatnot.

Weird way of handling it. He doesn't look any more like a millipede than he does a caterpillar (or any other bug, really), so if they thought millipedes lacked potential for cool powers then why make him a millipede in the first place? Was it just because they couldn't think of good caterpillar-related name pun?
---
Boop me if you see this.
#74 Posted: 22:29:58 28/09/2015
Possibly? Gills is based in an Anglerfish but none of the species is mentioned to fare better in deep waters; Wash Buckler is a Mermasquid but acts more like an octopus. Etc,etc.
---
GhostRoaster617 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3963
#75 Posted: 02:35:38 29/09/2015
Quote: Muffin Man

Weird way of handling it. He doesn't look any more like a millipede than he does a caterpillar (or any other bug, really), so if they thought millipedes lacked potential for cool powers then why make him a millipede in the first place? Was it just because they couldn't think of good caterpillar-related name pun?

Honestly Muffin Man I find him to look more like an ant rather than a millipede, which is kinda disappointing since I really wanted a genuine centipede or millipede character. I know a lot about bug anatomy and he doesn't have the qualities of an actual millipede yet comes closer to looking like an ant.
---
Grave Clobber is back to bury you!
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#76 Posted: 08:44:07 29/09/2015
Well, the character designer calls a sphinx a cat,and he put octopi features on a squid. VV isn't the best with having their animals look the part.
---
#77 Posted: 09:56:03 29/09/2015
I think they got confused with millipedes and caterpillars being different things, which is a pity.
---
#78 Posted: 23:42:50 29/09/2015
If Smash Hit's upgrades weren't posted already... Here you go!

Attack 1 Demolisher: Press attack 1 repeatedly to swing the boulder around in a circle
Attack 2 Crushinator: Press attack 2 to smash the boulder on the ground in front of you

Basic Upgrades

Upgrade 1 Connect and Disconnect: Press attack 3 to disconnect the boulder and gain unique chain attacks. Press attack 3 again to connect
Upgrade 2 Junkyard Dog: Boulder attacks deal more damage. Rock on!
Upgrade 3 Spikey Spinner: Hold attack 3 for a short time to charge up the boulder and send it spinning at enemies.
Upgrade 4 Junker: Chain attacks deal more damage. Chain time!

Top Path: Boulder, Boulder!

Upgrade 1 Heap: Hold attack 2 for a short amount of time to charge your boulder. The next attack with the boulder will deal massive damage!
Upgrade 2 Better Together: Gain a large armor increase when connecting. Press attack 3 to Disconnect the boulder. Press attack 3 again to Connect.
Upgrade 3 Catch!: Hold attack 1 while Connected to throw your boulder at enemies!

Bottom Path: Chain Champ

Upgrade 1 G'day!: Hold attack 1 while Disconnected to pull yourself to enemies.
Upgrade 2 Cut Loose: The next attack will be a critical hit when Disconnecting. Press attack 3 to Disconnect the boulder. Press attack 3 again to Connect.
Upgrade 3 Earth Currents: Press attack 2 while Disconnected to pull enemies into the spinning boulder.

Soul Gem Down, Under Hold attack 3 when connecting to the boulder to create a huge explosion underneath you!

Went with the Top path but thank god I will probably be getting the other Smash Hit and I can go with both paths. I like both of them!
---
#79 Posted: 23:52:46 29/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Thanks Luminous.
---
Bruh
#80 Posted: 23:56:03 29/09/2015
No problem smilie
I'll add maybe High Volt later.
---
#81 Posted: 23:59:46 29/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Luminous35
No problem smilie
I'll add maybe High Volt later.

Remember of the request that I did to you before (edit your first post with some character's movesets)? You still can do it? If you can, add High Volt to it, since I requested Tech and Life.

I will be grateful if you do that.
---
Bruh
#82 Posted: 00:02:09 30/09/2015
Yeah I'll try smilie
---
#83 Posted: 00:08:12 30/09/2015 | Topic Creator
The moveset is up b here in a past post.
---
Bruh
#84 Posted: 00:15:15 30/09/2015
Have added Thrillipede. Will work on High Volt, Donkey Kong, and Stealth Elf soon.
---
#85 Posted: 00:17:07 30/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Thanks. Not trying to be annoying, but, the DK moveset is up here, as I say. Just copy and paste. It will be exactly the best way.
---
Bruh
#86 Posted: 00:18:46 30/09/2015
Ah Ok... I just like doing it in the way i do smilie
Just added DK smilie
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:43:31 30/09/2015 by Luminous35
#87 Posted: 01:24:13 30/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Ok. I will talk to angleg to add Undead and Fire.
Also, if you have the Stealth Stinger, add it with the Life characters. As I know, there's a description of the vehicles attacks in the Skylander Manu.
---
Bruh
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#88 Posted: 07:40:50 30/09/2015
Ok.
Just in case someone wants to avoid big changes, both Dive-Clops' paths change his look.
I took the lower one and got a funny surprise after purchasing the second upgrade...

Spoiler because someone may want to be surprised:
the upper one changes his weapon and the lower one makes his armor look like a mine.

I love when I'm forced to change the look of a Skylander I really like... Thanks devs (V.V. isn't alone on this one)... smilie

UPDATE: his Soul Gem changes his look as well.
Unavoidable easthetic changes.
Great...
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 17:08:17 30/09/2015 by Drek95
#89 Posted: 10:14:18 30/09/2015
I love the bottom path :3
---
#90 Posted: 10:26:32 30/09/2015
Nightfall smilie

Attack 1: Handy Hooks - Press Attack 1 to perform a flurry of right and left hooks.
Attack 2: Ambrush - Press Attack 2 to dash forward or behind enemies.

Basic Upgrades:

Whip Lash - Press Attack 3 to unleash a strand of dark energy that whips enemies and knocks them into the air. Using Whip Lash in the air knocks enemies down.

Split Hook Ends - New hooks cause melee attacks to do more damage.

Hair Today, Gone Now - Damage enemies at the start of Ambrush and move faster during it.

Layered Lunge - The first hook melee attack after an Ambrush is guaranteed to critically strike.

Master Angler Path:

Splitting Hairs - Hold Attack 1 and release to unleash a devastating combo of hook and dark energy attacks.

Comb-o - Every fourth attack in the basic melee combo does more damage.

Playing Hooky - Press Attack 1 during Ambrush to deal more damage in a larger area on exit.

Dread Head Path:

Ambrush Rush - Hold Attack 2 to Ambrush and shoot strands of dark energy towards enemies.

Up-Sweep - Knock enemies into the air at the end of Ambrush.

Vast Volume - Press Attack 3 to send three strands of dark energy out to knock more enemies into the air during Whip Lash.

Soul Gem: Bad Hair Day - Tap Attack 3 repeatedly to knock all enemies into the air in an area. Continue tapping Attack 3 to increase the area and knock all enemies down to the ground.
---
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me