Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Your personal supernatural encounters/ experiences/ images/ recordings?
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Your personal supernatural encounters/ experiences/ images/ recordings? [CLOSED]
Dark Lord Platinum Sparx Gems: 7365
#1 Posted: 02:48:30 02/09/2015 | Topic Creator
So I am extremely interested in the supernatural usually related to spirits, ghosts, poltergeists. But any supernatural experience is fine too.

Do you have a personal supernatural experience you wish to share or more? It could be anything from images to video and sound recordings to visiting abandoned or haunted places...But only share your own personal supernatural experinece, not anyone else's.

Also do not debate trying to prove whether something is real or unreal, this is to share experiences, not to fight if the spirit realm exists or not. Or if other things like aliens exist or not.

If showing an image, video, or sound recording please try to point out as best as you can where the supernatural is occuring. Whether an explanation or drawing an arrow or circle at the place where it occurs any way is fine, this helps us better notice it.

If there is anything that would seem too frightening to people when it comes to recordings or images, please put into spoilers for caution reasons, heart conditions, or people who wish to enter the topic to read the stories but not see the images or videos, thank you.
---
Like fallen snow, I lay on the ground and wait for my turn to fade away, no matter how unique I seem. It's my gift to you... A true sacrifice...
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:40:36 02/09/2015 by Dark Lord
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8067
#2 Posted: 03:09:23 02/09/2015
I don't have any pictures or video, unfortunately (I don't know where the video went), but a bunch of weird stuff happens around my house. Stuff like shifting dishes and dimming lights. A repairman who came to work on our basement said the door was yanked from his grip as he tried to open it. Oddest thing of all was when we set up night cameras to track our cats and we found floating orb-things in the video. We theorize that if there is something supernatural going on, it only acts up when the house is being altered or repaired from its older state- these types of things have happened too often to be just a coincidence. But it's harmless, as far as we can tell!
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#3 Posted: 03:23:00 02/09/2015
Quote: AvatariDragon
My family took a trip to Gettysburg years ago, and we went on a ghost tour for giggles and we were taken down this alleyway and our tour guide told us this story of a woman in her car that was parked in that alleyway and how she smelled gun powder and looked in her rearview window and saw a Confederate soldier sitting there in her car smoking a pipe and holding a gun. After the story was told, we walked around the buildings and came back out to the street, and as we walked past that same alleyway I suddenly smelled gunpowder. I stopped dead in my tracks and looked down the alley but I didn't see anything. I mentioned it to my mom who smelled it too, and the lady walking in front of us gave us this look like she smelled it as well. If I had a camera at the time I would've taken a picture down the alley to see if anything showed up. It was pretty weird.

OooOoOOoOOOoooooh spooky~
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
MoonHorizons Gold Sparx Gems: 2826
#4 Posted: 03:40:41 02/09/2015
i used to see an odd all black, red eyed demon creature at night that had the head of a warthog, had it's spine popping out of it's back and some decent sized wings.

it's gone now but the appearance of it i still have engrained into my head.
---
the more obscure your favorite cartoons are, the more refined your taste is
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#5 Posted: 03:55:31 02/09/2015
I used to live in a house (that was also infested with spiders and scorpions) that was haunted and the ghost would commonly walk up and down the hallway. The ghost would put my dad's blanket over his face. Honestly I was scared to sleep half of the time. Then one night the Ghost must have mistaken me for my dad and put the blanket over my face which stayed their for a few seconds, which got me freaking out. So I woke up finding that my face was covered in blanket. I thought the Ghost was out to get me.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#6 Posted: 03:58:00 02/09/2015
I've been to quite a few haunted places in the past. It was rather intriguing.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8443
#7 Posted: 03:59:36 02/09/2015
Ome time the door bell ranged at 12 at night. I answered it and there was a pizza guy. I never ordered pizza. o.O
Gage Platinum Sparx Gems: 6654
#8 Posted: 04:14:02 02/09/2015
I played P.T.
---
Got it Memorized?
Dragons-go-hrr Platinum Sparx Gems: 6991
#9 Posted: 04:14:53 02/09/2015
Ever since I was young, I would sometimes see strange things. Other people didn't seem to be able to see them, so they're probably what one would call 'spirits'.

Nah jk I don't see dead people I just had to make that reference.

For real tho, the closest to a "supernatural" encounter I've ever had would probably be the weird ufo noises I occasionally heard from my room on the fourth floor of a uni dorm. It was probs just a weird alarm going off somewhere nearby, or someone's weird art project, but it was still ****ing creepy.
---
"Was it a hot ghost?"
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#10 Posted: 08:47:32 02/09/2015
At my old house I had a ghost who would always open my door as if to check up on me. If I was up really late, or if I woke up in the night (after my mother had gone to sleep) I would often see my door handle turn and it would open slowly. I don't remember if I ever saw anything in the doorway, but I remember it would leave the door open for a while. One night I got brave and asked it to close the door, to which the door slid closed slowly. My friends saw this happen too. I got used to it happening and I started thinking of it as my guardian, and when I moved houses I was very sad because I no longer had a normal door (I now have a sliding concertina door) and I was worried that if my friend followed me it wouldn't be able to check up on me. For about a week after we moved in my door would rattle at about the time that my friend would check up on me and it made me so sad, but it stopped. I miss my supernatural friend.
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
Samius Hunter Gems: 9242
#11 Posted: 08:56:01 02/09/2015
Never had any, and I don't believe stuff like that exists.

I would like to visit a supposed "haunted location" someday to see what all the fuss is about.
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#12 Posted: 09:44:46 02/09/2015
Quote: Gage
I played P.T.

so spoooky :O
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Templarhunter97 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1362
#13 Posted: 10:04:20 02/09/2015
Wanna know my supernatural experiences?
---
We work in the dark to serve the light-Nothing is true-Everything is permitted.
And i am still waiting for a sequel to bully smilie
TTD Hunter Gems: 6201
#14 Posted: 10:07:08 02/09/2015
I've always been skeptical when it comes to the paranormal but I am open minded.
The only time that I may have experienced something (I'm sure that there is another explanation for it) was when I went to France with my friends, we were staying in a hotel. We near enough stayed up all night but we kept hearing footsteps going up and down the creaky stairs, when we went to look if anyone was there the footsteps stopped, no one in sight. However, as the footsteps stopped the lights started flickering on and off but as we reentered the room, the footsteps started again and the lights remained on. Again, we went to look and the footsteps stopped and the lights started flickering on and off again. When we reentered the room for the second time, same thing again the footsteps started again and the lights remained on. We then repeated to investigate the footsteps a third time and the same thing happened again.
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#15 Posted: 12:52:56 02/09/2015
I'm a true believer in the paranormal. I have had contact with spirits and unfortunately I have had encounters with "shadows" Shadows are every devious, very mean and quite scary indeed. A few weeks ago there was a tornado in the area that I worked at. I took several pictures of the destruction. I did not know at the time that I had taken a picture of a spirit but indeed I do have a picture of him. I would love to share this picture with all of you however I do not know how to post a picture from my phone on here. I had several encounters with this spirit and each time I did I never feared him. If I can find a way to post the pic, I will. ^.^
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#16 Posted: 13:34:59 02/09/2015
I've never had any experiences myself, and I don't really believe anyone who says they have, but I did read an article about one that seemed really interesting. If I can find it online, I'll post a link.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#17 Posted: 14:24:21 02/09/2015
I don't really believe in paranormal stuff too much, but I did have a spooky experience over the summer that I can't quite wrap my head around.

I was out visiting my friend, and we decided to go out on a night time walk around the surrounding area (he lives out in the countryside), which is something we do a lot. I took my camera with me to maybe take some nice pictures too. We decided to head to a graveyard that's right beside the house of a family my friend, his brother, and his father do work for. On the way, he was talking to me about how it's speculated that one of the graves houses the corpse of a member of a secret society known as the "Skull and Bones". To those of you who don't know, the Skull and Bones is a legitimate secret society that was founded at Yale University in America, but they did make their way over to the UK & Ireland too and did do some stuff over here.

When we arrived (this was around midnight), I started taking some pictures in the graveyard, and was particularly fascinated by this grave. I can see why one would think it belonged to a member of the the Skull and Bones, because not only is the grave abnormally big and fenced off, but the posts on the metal fences are adorned with these metallic sculpts:

[User Posted Image]

So now we get to the spooky part. I was taking some pictures of the entire grave, trying to get some cinematic shots, like so:

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

The photos above are taken with the flash turned on. Earlier on in the night though, I took some photos with the flash off and they came out looking pretty cool, like so:

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

For some reason, taking a photo with the flash off made things appear almost in a twilight state. And yes, it was actually pitch black, as the bottom photo with the flash on shows.

So, I decided to try taking some photos around that grave with the flash off. So I took one:

[User Posted Image]

Looks pretty awesome and a little creepy, right? Well, I wasn't happy with it, so I gave it another take...and then this happened:

[User Posted Image]

It appears as if a lightning strike or something reached all the way from the moonlight and through the railings around the grave.

But there was no lightning strike there. It also appears the railings bend and distort inside the area with the "lightning". It's not like I could have missed it with the shutter going down, as my friend was there beside me, looking in the direction of the grave, as I was taking the photo. He was totally confused as to why I had a litte "WHOOOOA, WHAT THE HELL????" moment before I actually got to show him the photo.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:26:27 02/09/2015 by sonicbrawler182
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#18 Posted: 14:57:07 02/09/2015
me and a group of friends (including rendar) went to a supposedly haunted poorhouse on the outskirts of my hometown in early high school. it's a really run down building that looks like it could fall apart any moment and there's graffiti everywhere in it. nothing happened. i went back with just rendar late at night to see if any SPOOKY ACTIVITY would take place then....

nothing happened
Reverse0456 Gold Sparx Gems: 2440
#19 Posted: 15:50:44 02/09/2015
The only thing I could say is possible haunted is the clock in my school the ghost of time has come!
---
POPSMARTS!
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#20 Posted: 17:31:11 02/09/2015
Quote: Reverse0456
The only thing I could say is possible haunted is the clock in my school the ghost of time has come!

yeah what is it with ghosts haunting clocks at schools and workplaces? i spend an hour doing boring school/work duties and only 5 minutes have passed on the clock
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#21 Posted: 18:47:08 02/09/2015
Quote: sonicbrawler182
I don't really believe in paranormal stuff too much, but I did have a spooky experience over the summer that I can't quite wrap my head around.

I was out visiting my friend, and we decided to go out on a night time walk around the surrounding area (he lives out in the countryside), which is something we do a lot. I took my camera with me to maybe take some nice pictures too. We decided to head to a graveyard that's right beside the house of a family my friend, his brother, and his father do work for. On the way, he was talking to me about how it's speculated that one of the graves houses the corpse of a member of a secret society known as the "Skull and Bones". To those of you who don't know, the Skull and Bones is a legitimate secret society that was founded at Yale University in America, but they did make their way over to the UK & Ireland too and did do some stuff over here.

When we arrived (this was around midnight), I started taking some pictures in the graveyard, and was particularly fascinated by this grave. I can see why one would think it belonged to a member of the the Skull and Bones, because not only is the grave abnormally big and fenced off, but the posts on the metal fences are adorned with these metallic sculpts:

*snip*

So now we get to the spooky part. I was taking some pictures of the entire grave, trying to get some cinematic shots, like so:

*snip*

The photos above are taken with the flash turned on. Earlier on in the night though, I took some photos with the flash off and they came out looking pretty cool, like so:

*snip*

For some reason, taking a photo with the flash off made things appear almost in a twilight state. And yes, it was actually pitch black, as the bottom photo with the flash on shows.

So, I decided to try taking some photos around that grave with the flash off. So I took one:

*snip*

Looks pretty awesome and a little creepy, right? Well, I wasn't happy with it, so I gave it another take...and then this happened:

*snip*

It appears as if a lightning strike or something reached all the way from the moonlight and through the railings around the grave.

But there was no lightning strike there. It also appears the railings bend and distort inside the area with the "lightning". It's not like I could have missed it with the shutter going down, as my friend was there beside me, looking in the direction of the grave, as I was taking the photo. He was totally confused as to why I had a litte "WHOOOOA, WHAT THE HELL????" moment before I actually got to show him the photo.

Good Guy SB posting pics.
Reverse0456 Gold Sparx Gems: 2440
#22 Posted: 19:27:14 02/09/2015
Quote: Big Green
Quote: Reverse0456

yeah what is it with ghosts haunting clocks at schools and workplaces? i spend an hour doing boring school/work duties and only 5 minutes have passed on the clock

The Ghosts of Time are also Trolls?
---
POPSMARTS!
#23 Posted: 19:40:38 02/09/2015
[User Posted Image]

That does look interesting. Since the rest of the shot isn't too blurry it's obvious the camera wasn't moving enough to make the moonlight look distended like that.

Whatever it is, it happened inside the camera, as you didn't notice a flash of light like that when you took the picture. I would assume that it had something to do with the light reflecting from the lenses, but I can't be sure.
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#24 Posted: 20:02:26 02/09/2015
[User Posted Image]

I saw a paranormal show on tv once and they were trying to solve the mystery of a lightning picture sort of similar to that. A couple of the people thought it was fake and another person said that maybe it was misuse of the camera, I think. But they weren't able to give a definite answer. It was pretty neat, though. You can watch the video here.
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
#25 Posted: 20:17:49 02/09/2015
@Samius: It's nothing to do with the light reflecting off the lenses, as the entire photo is the view of the lenses. If light reflected off the lenses, everything would be super bright, it may even be just a completely white photo depending on the strength of the light.

In this case though, it was actually pitch black outside, with just a little bit of moonlight and some streetlights in the distance. For some reason, the moonlight and the entire surrounding area looks way brighter (again, almost like looking at a twilight realm) when taking a photo with the flash off. That part just had something to do with certain settings on the camera, but the part that looks like lightning or something is something I don't think has much to do with the camera. I mean, I took a near identical photo only moments beforehand, and nothing of the sort happened.

Most people I show the photo to also claim they see a ghostly silhouette of a man leaning against the grave, though I don't see that and I think it's just people trying really hard to put a shape to the phenomenon.

The strangest thing about it though, is that you can actually see that the light seems like it's reflecting a little off the beams and the surrounding area, as if it were really there.

[User Posted Image]

@Sess: I know you didn't accuse me of it but since you mentioned it in regards to that other picture, I assure you guys this isn't edited in any way. I can't really prove that to you guys, but I wouldn't be able to make this stuff up, nor would I see any fun in doing so. My friend was with me when I took it, and I showed his family as soon as I got home. It also would not be possible for me to edit something like that in on the camera itself (it has a small, quick editing function, but that's just for colour correction and cropping and what not). While I can use Photoshop, I don't think I would be able to make something look like it's "really there" unless the photos I am working with are crystal clear (which this one certainly is not). I am highly skeptical to paranormal stuff myself. And I don't necessarily think my photo proves the existence of a ghost or something. It's just a really bizarre phenomenon that I cannot come up with a solid and definitive explanation for. I'm sure there is one, though I'm not sure I'll ever discover it. It was a really cool thing to experience regardless, though.
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 20:25:36 02/09/2015 by sonicbrawler182
cowpowa23 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4833
#26 Posted: 20:59:52 02/09/2015
My "Experiences" are incredibly short, like around 1/2 seconds or so long.. XD

I once saw a Shadow-person heading down the stairs in some relatives house, of course I at first didn't think anything of it until later on.

Then after heading downstairs myself (for whatever reason can't remember:) what appeared to be a tall white figure appeared in the open door of the bathroom, a few feet away from me.

It surprised me, but disappeared as quickly as it appeared, which was fairly quick.

Ta-dah.
---
I am a Cow.

"Moo".
#27 Posted: 21:35:17 02/09/2015
@Samius: It's nothing to do with the light reflecting off the lenses, as the entire photo is the view of the lenses. If light reflected off the lenses, everything would be super bright, it may even be just a completely white photo depending on the strength of the light.

In this case though, it was actually pitch black outside, with just a little bit of moonlight and some streetlights in the distance. For some reason, the moonlight and the entire surrounding area looks way brighter (again, almost like looking at a twilight realm) when taking a photo with the flash off. That part just had something to do with certain settings on the camera, but the part that looks like lightning or something is something I don't think has much to do with the camera. I mean, I took a near identical photo only moments beforehand, and nothing of the sort happened.

Most people I show the photo to also claim they see a ghostly silhouette of a man leaning against the grave, though I don't see that and I think it's just people trying really hard to put a shape to the phenomenon.

The strangest thing about it though, is that you can actually see that the light seems like it's reflecting a little off the beams and the surrounding area, as if it were really there.

[User Posted Image]

@Sess: I know you didn't accuse me of it but since you mentioned it in regards to that other picture, I assure you guys this isn't edited in any way. I can't really prove that to you guys, but I wouldn't be able to make this stuff up, nor would I see any fun in doing so. My friend was with me when I took it, and I showed his family as soon as I got home. It also would not be possible for me to edit something like that in on the camera itself (it has a small, quick editing function, but that's just for colour correction and cropping and what not). While I can use Photoshop, I don't think I would be able to make something look like it's "really there" unless the photos I am working with are crystal clear (which this one certainly is not). I am highly skeptical to paranormal stuff myself. And I don't necessarily think my photo proves the existence of a ghost or something. It's just a really bizarre phenomenon that I cannot come up with a solid and definitive explanation for. I'm sure there is one, though I'm not sure I'll ever discover it. It was a really cool thing to experience regardless, though.

Not all reflections are big, but a light originating from a single source shouldn't cause cause such irregular shapes when reflecting from a lens anyway, so maybe I'm wrong there.

Ah, I guess I found your anomaly now. I dug around a bit and these things don't seem to be that rare. Just google "digital camera light anomaly" and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Here's a link to a site offering an explanation (you have to scroll down a bit to see it): http://www.ourcuriousworld.com...itPhotoPage.htm
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3860
#28 Posted: 21:36:36 02/09/2015
So i woke up in the middle of the night and i saw a shadowy figure even worse. it had horns...I thought i was going to hell.......Weird
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#29 Posted: 21:37:53 02/09/2015
If anyone posts pictures with ghosts, could you please put them in spoiler, to avoid scared cats like me needing a new pair of pants?
---
Dead
#30 Posted: 21:53:42 02/09/2015
Quote:
Ah, I guess I found your anomaly now. I dug around a bit and these things don't seem to be that rare. Just google "digital camera light anomaly" and you'll see what I'm talking about.

I looked at them but most of those just seem to be a very concentrated bit of light in an area or blatant editing. I don't think my one is quite the same thing. Appreciate the input, though.
---
#31 Posted: 23:47:19 02/09/2015
@somicbrawler I can kind of see the man! It does look like it's leaning, but not on the gate. I can try to trace it out with an art program if you'd like!

Quote: thumper
I'm a true believer in the paranormal. I have had contact with spirits and unfortunately I have had encounters with "shadows" Shadows are every devious, very mean and quite scary indeed. A few weeks ago there was a tornado in the area that I worked at. I took several pictures of the destruction. I did not know at the time that I had taken a picture of a spirit but indeed I do have a picture of him. I would love to share this picture with all of you however I do not know how to post a picture from my phone on here. I had several encounters with this spirit and each time I did I never feared him. If I can find a way to post the pic, I will. ^.^

Use the website imgur and copy the link over. c:
---
#32 Posted: 23:49:23 02/09/2015
^You can trace it out if you wish, you don't need my permission for that. smilie
---
#33 Posted: 23:56:25 02/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Ah, that was the other word I was looking for, paranormal.

Thank you everyone for sharing your experiences, as I want stuff from people I know to see true experiences, I have watched TV shows with the paranormal...And some of the stuff I don't doubt, but I've always wanted to know or see if other people with these types of experiences and I want to discern whether these shows do it for publicity or what they show is true. The orbs of light story helps me discern that, and on a larger scale the image gives me an idea of what people experience.

I do not have any of my own stories, recordings, or images to share but I am still extremely interested in these things and although I am a big scaredy cat of even trying to have one, I hope that somehow I have my own good story to tell and to validate what I believe and to further push it so that me personally (I do not mind how others beliefs go and will not push mine onto anyone.) can make that belief stronger.

A truly great thanks for everyone even just sharing their stories.
---
Like fallen snow, I lay on the ground and wait for my turn to fade away, no matter how unique I seem. It's my gift to you... A true sacrifice...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:01:12 03/09/2015 by Dark Lord
#34 Posted: 00:05:26 03/09/2015
Quote: Dark Lord
Ah, that was the other word I was looking for, paranormal.

Thank you everyone for sharing your experiences, as I want stuff from people I know to see true experiences, I have watched TV shows with the paranormal...And some of the stuff I don't doubt, but I've always wanted to know or see if other people with these types of experiences and I want to discern whether these shows do it for publicity or what they show is true. The orbs of light story helps me discern that, and on a larger scale the image gives me an idea of what people experience.

I do not have any of my own stories, recordings, or images to share but I am still extremely interested in these things and although I am a big scaredy cat of even trying to have one, I hope that somehow I have my own good story to tell and to validate what I believe and to further push it.

A truly great thanks for everyone even just sharing their stories.

i'm just going to say this. i don't mean to come off as rude with this but

don't ever hope for an encounter, as any minor encounters often build up to something much worse overtime and it can result in harm to you or loved ones.
---
#35 Posted: 00:20:43 03/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Well, my meaning wasn't that I want one or am chasing after one, I meant as in if I do have one, I hope it's a better experience than demonic or possessive. I don't mean to sound like I was intending to be an investigator or to chase, I'm just hoping that if I ever come across one in the future it isn't something bad that will be attached to me. I very well understand though that this isn't fun and games which is what induces my fear of going to any haunted places, but I understand that it can't be avoided forever also and that I might end up living in or going to a place inhabited by an invisible force. I'm just hoping that the first experience won't be a bad or life threatening one if I come across it but I'm not wanting nor wishing for it to happen despite my intrigue. Some part me actually rather have my intrigue in the distance rather than up close. But if it does ever happen I'm just hoping what I come across isn't bad.

tl;dr: I didn't word my other post right.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:21:49 03/09/2015 by Dark Lord
#36 Posted: 00:22:24 03/09/2015
Quote: Dark Lord
Well, my meaning wasn't that I want one or am chasing after one, I meant as in if I do have one, I hope it's a better experience than demonic or possessive. I don't mean to sound like I was intending to be an investigator or to chase, I'm just hoping that if I ever come across one in the future it isn't something bad that will be attached to me. I very well understand though that this isn't fun and games which is what induces my fear of going to any haunted places, but I understand that it can't be avoided forever also and that I might end up living in or going to a place inhabited by an invisible force. I'm just hoping that the first experience won't be a bad or life threatening one if I come across it but I'm not wanting nor wishing for it to happen despite my intrigue. Some part me actually rather have my intrigue in the distance rather than up close. But if it does ever happen I'm just hoping what I come across isn't bad.

tl;dr: I didn't word my other post right.

alrighty then, understood.

thanks.
---
#37 Posted: 00:25:37 03/09/2015 | Topic Creator
^ You're welcome, sorry for the misunderstanding caused in you or anyone else from my wrongly worded post. smilie
---
Thunderdragon14 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8087
#38 Posted: 00:36:51 03/09/2015
my dads ghost walking in the kitchen
---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#39 Posted: 01:10:41 03/09/2015
I was bitten by a vampire in 2321, then time traveled back 322 years and became a baby for some reason.
WAIT I SAID TOO MUCH, FORGET YOU READ THIS
#40 Posted: 07:58:39 03/09/2015
Quote:

I looked at them but most of those just seem to be a very concentrated bit of light in an area or blatant editing. I don't think my one is quite the same thing. Appreciate the input, though.

What do you think about the explanation in the link, then?
Camo22 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3501
#41 Posted: 09:32:18 03/09/2015
Quote: weebbby
I was bitten by a vampire in 2321, then time traveled back 322 years and became a baby for some reason.
WAIT I SAID TOO MUCH, FORGET YOU READ THIS

Done and dusted.

Anyway, I don't believe in such superstitions
---
=Fixing Theories since Sep, 2015 / Deviant Art =
#42 Posted: 04:13:42 01/11/2015
Being Halloween, does anyone have anything paranormal to share? Sorry if this is a dead topic bump, we just had something really weird happen to us and I didn't think a new topic was necessary.

Anyhow, my mom went on a ghost walk with a group today. The weather was rainy, so they people hosting it claimed they didn't get as many strange things happening as they expected, but things happened nonetheless.
First off were the flashlights. They randomly turned on and off, even in people's bags when they weren't touched. One of these flashlights was my mom's. She wasn't holding it at the time- it was in the aforementioned bag- but she said it freaked her out because of how close it was. They were placed on graves as well, where they continued to do their funky stuff. My mom got a video of one turning off.
Next were the ghost children. There was an expert in the group who could see spirits, and she said there was a little girl and boy following us. My mom attests to that. Though she didn't see them physically, she saw branches being moved, heard them, and the like. One of the people had a device where the spirits could respond to yes or no questions. They actually did. She told me that the female reportedly said she had brown hair and that the male had blonde. There was also a woman following us named Anna, I think.
Finally was the message. This one legitimately freaks me out. The guide was giving information on the things going on, and my mom was writing it down on her phone. She decided to turn to the speak-to-text option since the guide was speaking too fast. So she did, and managed to get a good chunk, but with an addition: the word "Why" popped up. Confused, my mom wondered if the tour guide had said the word (she hadn't). There was a bit of a delay, and then another word popped up: "tonight." My mom continued using voice-to-text, but it stopped picking up shortly after. As she was telling me this story and I was looking at the words, the phone shut off. Later, when we got home, it randomly turned on...
---
Iblistech Platinum Sparx Gems: 5099
#43 Posted: 05:59:54 01/11/2015
I don't really believe in those sorts of things, but I'll admit that I've had quite a few, like this one time before my birthday. It was morning and I was fast asleep, but then I suddenly felt something jump onto my bed that made a jangling sound. It then proceeded to "lick" my face, which caused me to react by giggling a bit. It took me a while to identify what it was, but then I realized that it was actually one of the dogs I've owned but died. I laughed and teared up a bit the second I noticed... I can't really explain it tbh.
---
Hail to the King, baby!
xXBeavcoonXx Gold Sparx Gems: 2628
#44 Posted: 13:28:03 01/11/2015
I did a ouija board and it said it was Satan. But it was really a demon named Denzel that wanted me dead, and was going to possess me because of my ex-girlfriend. Weird.

EDIT: so apparently after I left the party where we did the board they did the ouija board again and It revealed its true identity. "ZOZO."
---
now its time to get funky
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:32:15 01/11/2015 by xXBeavcoonXx
Medicus Gold Sparx Gems: 2405
#45 Posted: 22:32:26 01/11/2015
Nothing 'supernatural' happens at my house but my Grandmother's house is REALLY freaky. I mean so much weird stuff happens there it's not funny.Nothing dangerous sometimes but it can be pretty creepy. For example my grandmother has this old statue of a little girl and at some time it's head turns while no one is looking. For a while I thought it was a prank but I never found any proof of that nor do I think she'd pull a prank for so long. I addition the statues too old to actually be mechanical.

The only other notable thing I can think of right now would be when I go downstairs at night for a cup of water or to use the restroon or something I always here a bunch of voices that seem to come from like all the rooms I go into. I can almost never tell what they are saying but they don't seem to be too happy....
---
Hello There, Old Friends!
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#46 Posted: 22:45:43 01/11/2015
I didn't get a recording but once when my friend was saying that the charlie charlie ritual was dumb the lights turned off and on till he said it was awesome.
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#47 Posted: 22:49:43 01/11/2015
I killed a man.

Later that night, he asked me why.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8443
#48 Posted: 22:58:58 01/11/2015
I watched Supernatural. D:
xXBeavcoonXx Gold Sparx Gems: 2628
#49 Posted: 23:28:35 01/11/2015
Quote: Metallo
I killed a man.

Later that night, he asked me why.

Did you use your thumb?
---
now its time to get funky
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me