Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > Kingdom Hearts - Re:All-Purpose Topic (Beta Release)
First | Previous | Page 3 of 9 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Kingdom Hearts - Re:All-Purpose Topic (Beta Release)
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#101 Posted: 03:04:51 03/11/2015
I CAN'T WAIT AAAAHHHHHHH
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
KeybasHedKey Ripto Gems: 1862
#102 Posted: 04:27:42 03/11/2015
We only need to wait 4 hours...ugh.
#103 Posted: 05:04:10 03/11/2015
i can't believe that kingdom hearts news is coming out in 4 hours AND I'VE GOT AN ESSAY THAT'S DUE AT 10PM AND I NEED TO WRITE ANOTHER 700 WORDS FOR IT GODDAMMIT
---
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7089
#104 Posted: 13:52:51 03/11/2015 | Topic Creator
OK so here's the news so far that has been released to the public, courtesy of KHInsider. First, two screenshots. The first one is from 2.8 (specifically from 0.2), where we can see Riku, Kairi, and King Mickey in the Mysterious Tower:

[User Posted Image]

The second one is from KHIII, and depicts Sora, Donald, and Goofy in a new Attraction Flow called "Shooting Ride":

[User Posted Image]

What immediately sticks out to me is that Sora's facial animation seems to have been greatly improved from the E3 2015 trailer, and he seems more expressive now, so that's awesome that they could address that concern already. Also, the Attraction Flow seems to be based on "Buzz Lightyear's Astro Blasters" from Disneyland. It could be a hint at a Toy Story world, but even if it isn't, it's cool that they have referenced Toy Story in some way now.

[User Posted Image]

Also they appear to be in the outside section of the Mysterious Tower, so I guess we know that world will be playable in KHIII once again.

Also, Beast's Castle is confirmed to be coming to Unchained Chi as part of an update in Japan, though I suppose it will be in the English version by default.

[User Posted Image]

And now, what we have all been waiting for - the trailer, which covers both 2.8 (primarily Chi Back Cover and 0.2) and KHIII.

It was shown at the event, but photos and videos of it were prohibited. BUT, the trailer is being released to the public later today, and they have even confirmed the exact time - 3PM JST (Japanese Standard Time)! But to make things easier, I've gotten the equivalent times for a few other timezones:

1AM EST
10PM PT
7PM NZT
6PM GMT

So as of this post, that's in roughly 4 hours! They haven't said where to find the trailer or if it will have an English language version. But keep an eye out on the official Kingdom Hearts YouTube, as they put up past trailers in a timely manner. Also keep an eye on the places I mentioned earlier if you want to be extra cautious.

Some details were talked about as to what the trailer will contain:

-Trailer ends with Sora, Riku, Kairi, Namine, Roxas, Axel, Xion, Terra, Aqua and Ventus in a touching scene together

-KH3 "Making Of" footage shown, will remain exclusive for attendees.

-Back Cover section fo trailer showcases Foretellers (2 female, 2 male) discussing the traitor

-0.2 section of trailer features Riku and Kairi at Mysterious Tower as Yen Sid explains why it's imperative that they gather the 7 Guardians of Light in order to protect the 7 princesses of heart, and that they must also rescue Terra, Aqua and Ventus. Mickey tells Riku and Kairi that he was recently in the Realm of Darkness...

-KH3 section of trailer contains full conversation between Xehanort and Eraqus playing chess, rough transcript by aibo_ac7, translations by goldpanner

Xehanort: Have you heard of the Ancient Keyblade War?
Eraqus: Of course I have.
Xehanort: That thing where long, long ago, Keyblade Wielders struggled over the light
Eraqus: Yeah, the Master's favorite story.
Xehanort: I guess they wanted to use the light they'd struggled for to make Kingdom Hearts appear, and do something
Eraqus: Guess so… I can't understand the reason why anyone'd start a war
Xehanort: So, you know of the Lost Masters?
Eraqus: What's that?
Xehanort: They're the ones who started the Keyblade War.
Eraqus: Never heard of them.
Xehanort: No, more like, it was for their sake… I think.
Eraqus: What are you even talking about?
Xehanort: You can drop the facade.
Eraqus: Know what?
Xehanort: On that land shall darkness prevail and light expire. You'll soon be up for masterhood candidacy, there's no way you don't know.
Eraqus: Well.
Xehanort: The staring eyes see all. The future, it's already been written.
Eraqus: Who's to say I can't change it, and maybe Light will prevail.
Xehanort: You're rather confident. But aren't you at a disadvantage in this match?
Eraqus: But unlike Darkness, there is more to Light that meets the eye. You might be surprised.
Xehanort: Oh, I hope so.

-New Nobody revealed in the trailer, Nomura states it is clear who the Nobody is based off of simply by looking at it (floating being with a scythe, surrounded by red petals)

-Video message from Megumi Toyoguchi (Aqua), Ryoutarou Okiayu (Terra), Kouki Uchiyama (Roxas/Ventus), Miyu Irino (Sora/Vanitas), Risa Uchida (Kairi), Mamoru Miyano (Riku)

-Riku and Kairi at Mysterious Tower appear in Kingdom Hearts 0.2 (via Famitsu)

-New Attraction Flow in KH3 based on Buzz Lightyear Astro Blaster (via Famitsu)

-Beast's Castle confirmed for Kingdom Hearts X[chi] (via Famitsu)

-King Mickey mascot arrives on stage as part of the presentation (via pontakuchan)

-12:26 JST - Filming is prohibited, posting on social media not allowed until 5 PM JST

-12:00 JST - Theater doors open for attendees, series BGM playing in the background as the event logo appears on the scream, Kingdom Key on display in the front of the theater, Producer Shinji Hashimoto sighted

And finally, some photos from the event:

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#105 Posted: 22:38:38 03/11/2015
I WANT TO SEE THE MAKING OF KH3 FOOTAGE SO BAD. WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO US, DISNEY.
---
words. letters. filler.
#106 Posted: 22:47:28 03/11/2015
I'm just happy that everyone gets to appear in the trailer. ^__^
---
fyra Platinum Sparx Gems: 6412
#107 Posted: 23:00:29 03/11/2015
Wait one of the pictures had my native language french and the nobody described seem to be Marluxia.
---
Life may be harsh in such a dark year, happy new year we said an eternity ago it seem now, but it's far from over, we will survive.
#108 Posted: 23:06:38 03/11/2015 | Topic Creator
I got a thing today.
http://imgur.com/a/Xk7ka
[User Posted Image]
---
#109 Posted: 23:25:09 03/11/2015
Also the community kinda exploded last night on social media. Of course i did stayed until late to see what's up with all the news about the event but if you where in twitter or tumblr and stuff.....

And now "the big one" is the Trailer.
#110 Posted: 01:27:42 04/11/2015 | Topic Creator
So it seems the situation got all muddled up. I'm tired so I'll just have this video explain it.

The gist though is that it's actually uncertain if the public will be shown this trailer. Square-Enix would be stupid not to release it, but they aren't the smartest at PR honestly.
---
#111 Posted: 06:20:05 04/11/2015
The Trailer is coming, but not today or tomorrow.
StevemacQ Platinum Sparx Gems: 6533
#112 Posted: 13:24:36 04/11/2015
This is what I really about Square-Enix. A vital reason why nobody takes them seriously as a publisher. They announce high-profile games people have been wanting, be quiet about for years to point 'til the rise of misinformation and even when they say they're gonna talk about the games people want, they either push the info itself to another date or have in a private room. Even then, there's still miscommunication when it's being shown at all nevermind to everyone. Not even Comic-Con would do this.

What would Square-Enix lose if they released info on games at a healthy consistent rate to keep public interest? Probably not as much as they think.

P.S. Shinji Hashimoto needs to go in the sea.
---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
#113 Posted: 13:27:51 04/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Here is a thing I did while I was bored waiting for trailers that never happened last night (more in the link):
http://imgur.com/a/YcTfk
[User Posted Image]
---
#114 Posted: 20:56:36 04/11/2015
Geez, the whole fandom is mad at Square Enix just beacuse there was no trailer yesterday, it never had an official comfirmation from them. I waited to see it was true, but it never came.

Really...the KH Fandom is so guillable at times.
StevemacQ Platinum Sparx Gems: 6533
#115 Posted: 12:01:04 05/11/2015
Quote: KeybasHedKey
Geez, the whole fandom is mad at Square Enix just beacuse there was no trailer yesterday, it never had an official comfirmation from them. I waited to see it was true, but it never came.

I have to disagree there. It's Square-Enix's fault for their miscommunication over information for the public. They previously promised that they would have significant showing of Kingdom Hearts III for D23 Japan. Then they said they released a time-private-exclusive trailer and then release it to the public tomorrow, then they said the same thing for the next day, now they're saying they've yet to decide.

This is one of the many reasons why no one takes Square-Enix seriously as a publisher. They're would be hush-hush in the worst time possible when people wanted simple answers to simple questions, they announce a million games at once and never talk about them again for years (Final Fantasy Versus XIII suffered this to point of generating rumours of it's cancellation) and having Shinji Hashimoto up for the purpose of disappointing the public.

This is bad PR 101. Cloak and dagger.
---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
#116 Posted: 19:14:05 05/11/2015 | Topic Creator
^Actually, D23 hasn't started yet. It runs from the 6th to the 8th of November. So they haven't broken any word as of now.
---
#117 Posted: 00:28:45 06/11/2015
Quote: StevemacQ

I have to disagree there. It's Square-Enix's fault for their miscommunication over information for the public. They previously promised that they would have significant showing of Kingdom Hearts III for D23 Japan. Then they said they released a time-private-exclusive trailer and then release it to the public tomorrow, then they said the same thing for the next day, now they're saying they've yet to decide.

This is one of the many reasons why no one takes Square-Enix seriously as a publisher. They're would be hush-hush in the worst time possible when people wanted simple answers to simple questions, they announce a million games at once and never talk about them again for years (Final Fantasy Versus XIII suffered this to point of generating rumours of it's cancellation) and having Shinji Hashimoto up for the purpose of disappointing the public.

This is bad PR 101. Cloak and dagger.

Square Enix never said anything about the trailer's release date. That news of the trailer coming out the day after the event didn't come for Square Enix; I don't know who it was from, but it was just fake information by some random that got spread around the fandom. It might have been from one of the popular forums like KH Insider.

Therefore it was the fan's fault for believing that information. Square had nothing to do with it. I personally don't like how a lot of the stuff was exclusive ether, like apparently that emotional meeting with all the trios + Namine wasn't from the trailer and is exclusive footage (the trailer apparently only has the SDG trio, Young Eraqus and Young Xehanort). But it may have been too much of a spoiler to release outside of the event (it may have portrayed them all with their new outfits, I dunno). The message from the Voice Actors was also exclusive footage apparently.
---
#118 Posted: 00:30:10 06/11/2015
Well i don't think it will come this weekend, i don't really trust them that much.

If it comes it would be a surprise.
#119 Posted: 00:50:36 06/11/2015
People reckon more footage will come out after the event in Japan is over. Kingdom Hearts just happened to be first, which is why it's taking a long time.
---
#120 Posted: 01:17:14 06/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Here's a video summarising the details from the trailer:

---
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#121 Posted: 01:39:56 06/11/2015
Is it just me or does anyone else not like the fact that TheGamersJoint uploads atleast 3-4 videos per day with repeated info that he'll say in other videos just for the clickbait?
---
words. letters. filler.
#122 Posted: 01:47:31 06/11/2015
I'm confused now. I've heard some people say that the emotional scene with all the characters aren't in the trailer, but others are saying it's a part of the trailer. Hoping for the former since if it's exclusive footage we won't be seeing it. :\
---
#123 Posted: 01:51:06 06/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: TacoMakerSkys
Is it just me or does anyone else not like the fact that TheGamersJoint uploads atleast 3-4 videos per day with repeated info that he'll say in other videos just for the clickbait?

He normally only uploads 1 or 2 videos a day.

And at least some of those details are new. I didn't hear about the "Shotlock-esque" thing before.

He's already stated that he might repeat old information in videos about new information because not everyone is going to have watched every single video, especially non-subscribers, so there is no harm in briefly re-capping things.

YouTube is his full-time job so even assuming he does upload "clickbait" just for money, you can't really blame him. Nothing morally wrong with it, it's just part of the business if you do that.

At least he's not Game Theory.
---
Dark Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2623
#124 Posted: 08:36:06 06/11/2015
Picked up 1.5 remix cheap today.
Hope is good
---
Psn-Zydren8cookie, FC 3024-5345-8692
#125 Posted: 00:05:57 07/11/2015 | Topic Creator
I was watching SGB's Re:CoM playthrough and I paused at one point and it caught Naminé making the funniest face:

[User Posted Image]
---
#126 Posted: 05:51:10 07/11/2015
Quote: sonicbrawler182
I was watching SGB's Re:CoM playthrough and I paused at one point and it caught Naminé making the funniest face:

[User Posted Image]

What the heck? Just in time...
#127 Posted: 19:59:48 08/11/2015 | Topic Creator
I started a an Illustrator drawing of KH1 Sora today. Not sure if I'll make it just him or try throw in Donald and Goofy too and maybe make some sort of scene. I'm going to try and give him an action pose either way.

[User Posted Image]

The only thing I traced was his hair (and I still had to change it after since the angle of the image I traced from wasn't the same). Everything else I drew myself but I had references off to the side.
---
#128 Posted: 05:56:53 10/11/2015
^ That's really nice! :D

Also, apparently even the trailer was exclusive to the event. This means that we've got literally nothing except for a summary.
To be honest, I think this idea is rather terrible. This game is highly anticipated and wanted outside Japan, and I think releasing a lot of footage that's exclusive to the event in Japan wasn't a good idea. The content needs to be released world wide in order to sell in this day and age. If the game wasn't popular or if it was just a side-game then I would understand, but not Kingdom Hearts 3.
---
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#129 Posted: 15:20:44 23/11/2015
Guyz, I just started playing the first Kingdom Hearts from 2002 on the emulator and I'm enjoying it so far. But if I decide to play the rest of the series, should I play it in order of release or according to the timeline?
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6059
#130 Posted: 20:25:06 23/11/2015
Quote: DummyZ
Guyz, I just started playing the first Kingdom Hearts from 2002 on the emulator and I'm enjoying it so far. But if I decide to play the rest of the series, should I play it in order of release or according to the timeline?

Order of release. This will help you understand things best as later games that take place earlier will just provide backstory and assume you know some of what was going on in the events the game sets up.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#131 Posted: 01:16:12 24/11/2015
Definitely order of release. So KH > CoM > KH2 > Days > BBS > DDD. I think that's the order. A lot of people seem to rather play Days before KH2 to understand KH2 more, like with Roxas' past, but I think it's better to play KH2 first since it makes a lot of stuff mysterious.

Also, if you would to play in the order of the timeline then BBS comes first before KH1, and that isn't a good game to start the series with.
---
#132 Posted: 02:34:32 24/11/2015
^ You forgot Coded after BBS.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#133 Posted: 04:26:48 24/11/2015
goddammit xD
---
#134 Posted: 11:15:52 09/01/2016
Ok so I just beat xemnas in 2 final mix. And I have some questions about the game.
How do you get glide
How do you fight data forms?
And is there anything else interesting after you beat xemnas
---
#135 Posted: 16:32:06 09/01/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Dark Snap Shot
Ok so I just beat xemnas in 2 final mix. And I have some questions about the game.
How do you get glide
How do you fight data forms?
And is there anything else interesting after you beat xemnas

-To get Glide, you have to get Final Form and level it up a bit. You can get Final Form randomly by transforming into any Drive Form after beating Roxas. To increase the chances, equip the "Two Become One" Keyblade (obtained after beating Roxas), as it makes it so that you can only become Anti-Form or Final Form while it's equipped. Once you transform into Final Form for the first time, it's permanently added to your Drive Form list and can be used at any time, so long as you don't die before you get out of battle and revert to base form. To level it up, you just defeat Nobody enemies.

-To fight the Data Forms, you need to get to the end of the Cavern of Rememberance. The entrance is at the Postern in Radiant Garden, but you need all Growth Abilities (except for Dodge Roll) to fully explore it. You also will need to beat the Absent Silhouettes of the Organisation members from Re:CoM before you can access their data fights.

-The Lingering Will and some of the Data Fights are the only things you can do after beating the game that aren't unlocked beforehand. There's plenty you have to do for true 100%, like beating the Mushroom XIII mini-games, various missions, etc.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:33:28 09/01/2016 by sonicbrawler182
#136 Posted: 11:33:23 04/02/2016
Cavern of Remembrance: Transport to Remembrance
Attempt 12 and this is just bull. This is frigging impossible. I just rage quit. Theres too many nobodies and I keep getting pwned.
Am I the only God dam person who has trouble with this? Or do I just such at this game.
---
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8399
#137 Posted: 04:55:48 07/02/2016
Playing 2.5 Remix and I don't remember Roxas' introduction being so boring.
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3551
#138 Posted: 09:52:17 11/04/2016
I'm playing kh2 final mix, and I just have so, so, soooo, many questions. ._.
---
My life is complete.
fyra Platinum Sparx Gems: 6412
#139 Posted: 12:11:53 11/04/2016
Anyone here having recently downloaded kh unchained X?
---
Life may be harsh in such a dark year, happy new year we said an eternity ago it seem now, but it's far from over, we will survive.
#140 Posted: 18:02:19 11/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: fyra
Anyone here having recently downloaded kh unchained X?

Yeah I got it.

It's pretty good, but a bit easy right now. And it eats my phone battery.
---
#141 Posted: 20:22:18 11/04/2016
Quote: MagicFizz
I'm playing kh2 final mix, and I just have so, so, soooo, many questions. ._.

I can help if you need it. I just beat it and am doing all the side stuff. PM anytime you need. smilie

I wish I could get KH:X, but it's not for Windows Phone.
---
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12740
#142 Posted: 20:34:32 11/04/2016
I wanna get KHX, but I live in Europe and it's not out there yet. smilie
#143 Posted: 20:40:16 11/04/2016
I wished to download it, but the game is uncompatible with the phone for some reason. I really need to find a way to make it compatible.
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3860
#144 Posted: 21:58:39 11/04/2016
I wished to download it, but the game is uncompatible with the phone for some reason. I really need to find a way to make it compatible.

That means that your phone is too weak to run the game. Sorry. Download bluestacks on your pc and you can play on your pc.
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
#145 Posted: 23:16:15 11/04/2016
^ I tried to download it and i can't either my PC. Really i need to find a way to get the game on the Phone it can play anything, but it can't play this?
abstractsardine Gold Sparx Gems: 2244
#146 Posted: 23:25:59 11/04/2016
^ I tried to download it and i can't either my PC. Really i need to find a way to get the game on the Phone it can play anything, but it can't play this?

I was gonna download it on my phone but I didn't think it would fit, so I used my Ipad instead..... do you have any tablets? If so I suggest you use them.
#147 Posted: 00:12:10 12/04/2016
Quote: abstractsardine

I was gonna download it on my phone but I didn't think it would fit, so I used my Ipad instead..... do you have any tablets? If so I suggest you use them.

No, i don't have a tablet, i want a way to make it compatible or else...
abstractsardine Gold Sparx Gems: 2244
#148 Posted: 00:19:46 12/04/2016
Quote: abstractsardine

No, i don't have a tablet, i want a way to make it compatible or else...

Well for Android It needs 1.1GB of space and Android ver. 4.0.3

For IOS it needs 1.1GB and IOS 7.... other then that I can't help you...
#149 Posted: 01:36:10 12/04/2016 | Topic Creator
If you can't download Unchained Chi, it's probably because of the fact it's not out in Europe yet.

I live in Europe, but I simply downloaded the .apk of it. Not like it matters since the game is F2P anyway.
---
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3551
#150 Posted: 09:58:53 12/04/2016
Lmao I tried to beat the cavern of remembrance when it first opened because I thought it was required to progress the story

that was my first mistake
---
My life is complete.
First | Previous | Page 3 of 9 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me