Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > Kingdom Hearts - Re:All-Purpose Topic (Beta Release)
First | Previous | Page 8 of 9 | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Kingdom Hearts - Re:All-Purpose Topic (Beta Release)
abstractsardine Gold Sparx Gems: 2244
#351 Posted: 17:39:31 22/05/2017
I tried that once, didn't end well.
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6059
#352 Posted: 18:47:13 22/05/2017
Quote: MagicFizz
I just got Union X. Do you guys have a DS group or something?

Not really since we're all in a different Unions and some of us prefer not to switch to make one. Parties can only be made of people in the same Union as you.

I'm in Anguis, btw.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#353 Posted: 19:29:02 22/05/2017
Quote: Seiki
Quote: MagicFizz
I just got Union X. Do you guys have a DS group or something?

Not really since we're all in a different Unions and some of us prefer not to switch to make one. Parties can only be made of people in the same Union as you.

I'm in Anguis, btw.

I'm in Vulpeus, I'll probably switch down to Ursus later on to compete with the hardcore players.
---
words. letters. filler.
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3551
#354 Posted: 20:01:26 22/05/2017
Aye I'm Anguis too.
---
My life is complete.
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7089
#355 Posted: 12:51:55 11/06/2017 | Topic Creator
New KH3 trailer was shown off at the Orchestra Concert in L.A. The game has improved a lot since we last saw it.

We're also getting a new trailer with a new world reveal on July 15th.

---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#356 Posted: 14:35:44 11/06/2017
But still no release date. :^)
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
StevemacQ Platinum Sparx Gems: 6533
#357 Posted: 16:24:16 11/06/2017
Why can't Sora just listen to Roxas? He's fine to be a part of Sora. If Roxas is free again, Sora will be a Heartless again.

This is gonna be worse than Zero coming back to life in Mega Man X6.

Maybe I should've expected this. Death is meaningless in these shounen stories.
---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
#358 Posted: 18:33:29 11/06/2017
YESSSYES YES YES

3 PARTY MEMBERS AT THE SAME TIME

RAIN GRAPHICS

HADES LOOKS DOPE

MALEFICENT DOING STORY RELATED STUFF

DRIVE FORMS

COMBOS

my day just started and it's already made
---
My life is complete.
KeybasHedKey Ripto Gems: 1862
#359 Posted: 18:36:38 11/06/2017
What a time to be alive.
#360 Posted: 12:15:18 12/06/2017
1.5+2.5 got updated. It's a good update
maybe
#361 Posted: 12:57:43 12/06/2017
I don't think the update is live yet..

however i heard nomura was interviewed and he said they were going to add theater mode to KH1FM and a new scene to Days.
---
My life is complete.
#362 Posted: 13:14:53 12/06/2017
It is
I updated over an hour ago.
fyra Platinum Sparx Gems: 6412
#363 Posted: 15:39:10 12/06/2017
What about people who bought the compilation back in the PS3 era so before PS4 like me,can't have the update apparently,some people seem to think that the compilations are PS4 only when they came on PS3 first.
---
Life may be harsh in such a dark year, happy new year we said an eternity ago it seem now, but it's far from over, we will survive.
#364 Posted: 15:49:44 12/06/2017
shrug
#365 Posted: 15:57:17 12/06/2017 | Topic Creator
They fixed Final Xemnas RC and KH2 save crashing, and a few other issues. But they broke some minor things here and there.
---
KeybasHedKey Ripto Gems: 1862
#366 Posted: 18:16:46 12/06/2017
Also that 358/2 Days bonus scene though.
#367 Posted: 23:50:02 12/06/2017
The influence of FFXV is strong with KH. They could keep patching new cutscenes into old games. We'll probably see KH2-Sora fighting what remains of Vanitas or Heartless versions of Org. XIII in KH1.
---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
#368 Posted: 21:06:55 15/07/2017
KH3 confirmed for 2018 bois!
#369 Posted: 21:40:02 15/07/2017
Quote: abstractsardine
KH3 confirmed for 2018 bois!

Yep.

Woody, Buzz and the other toys looked exactly like how they appear in the Toy Story films.

I'm actually surprised that a HD console game directed by Nomura actually has a release window. Not now in development but a freakin' release window. That's subject to change and the exact date might end up being in 2019 but good on them for giving everyone an idea when they wanna release this game.
---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
#370 Posted: 22:24:08 15/07/2017
Okay, place your bets. How far into 2019 is this gonna get delayed? :^)
---
#371 Posted: 22:46:44 15/07/2017
I bet on March. That's before end of the fiscal year for Square, right? I'm not sure how it all works.

In 2019, children born in 2006, the year KHII was released, will become angsty teenagers but will they'll think the 2000s is lame compared to the 2010s.
---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:47:32 15/07/2017 by StevemacQ
#372 Posted: 23:55:32 15/07/2017
New Bring Arts figures announced for Sora's Guardian Form, Toy Sora, Toy Donald, and Toy Goofy.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#373 Posted: 23:56:20 15/07/2017
Okay, so finally got to see the trailer. So, here are my thoughts:

-*obligatory "omg dat toy story level looks like pixar quality" comment here* But seriously, great job on the visuals. Hopefully the English localization has the same level of care with the lip syncing that Japanese has so far.
-Gameplay looks fast and fluid like DDD & BBS 0.2, which is a plus.
-Was that a party of 5 I saw on screen? Yes please!
-Hoping the Keyblade transmographication business is core to the gameplay. Could be fun.
-So, uh... well... I'm hoping this is just b/c it was a Toy Story level... but if it isn't... it looks like the music direction is leaning more toward a KH1/2 (which I guess would make sense) with primary emphasis on strings and piano. Now, it sounds fine, but as someone who really didn't come to enjoy any KH music until BBS, 358, and DDD started incorporating heavier electronic synth... I'm really hoping that music direction carries through. Even with the HD remasters, I still do not like the early KH soundtracks. <.<;
---
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#374 Posted: 00:00:03 16/07/2017
So, I think I'm gonna be getting PS4 (What ever the new version is called, is it Pro?) and I'm gonna get what ever KH stuff I can, along with Crash.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#375 Posted: 00:02:00 16/07/2017
Quote: HIR
Okay, so finally got to see the trailer. So, here are my thoughts:

-*obligatory "omg dat toy story level looks like pixar quality" comment here* But seriously, great job on the visuals. Hopefully the English localization has the same level of care with the lip syncing that Japanese has so far.
-Gameplay looks fast and fluid like DDD & BBS 0.2, which is a plus.
-Was that a party of 5 I saw on screen? Yes please!
-Hoping the Keyblade transmographication business is core to the gameplay. Could be fun.
-So, uh... well... I'm hoping this is just b/c it was a Toy Story level... but if it isn't... it looks like the music direction is leaning more toward a KH1/2 (which I guess would make sense) with primary emphasis on strings and piano. Now, it sounds fine, but as someone who really didn't come to enjoy any KH music until BBS, 358, and DDD started incorporating heavier electronic synth... I'm really hoping that music direction carries through. Even with the HD remasters, I still do not like the early KH soundtracks. <.<;

All of the songs in the trailer are recycled from past games. The opening one has been used in trailers before and comes from KH1. It's called Destati. The track playing at Andy's house is Sora's battle track from Twilight Town in KH2, Working Together. The one from the toy store is also recycled, but I forget exactly from where. I want to say it plays during certain late game Gummi travel sequences in KH1 or 2. They probably don't have the actual Toy Story tracks ready yet.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:27:03 16/07/2017 by Seiki
#376 Posted: 00:22:24 16/07/2017
Ah, so they're from the HD ReMIX's then? See, I can't identify them b/c all the music in those games blends together for me. @.@
---
#377 Posted: 00:43:23 16/07/2017
Ah, so they're from the HD ReMIX's then? See, I can't identify them b/c all the music in those games blends together for me. @.@

They'll probably still appear in 3 though. Destati is one of the main tracks they like remix a lot and will likely appear in some form. Especially if there's a Dive to the Heart sequence. Working Together is likely going to get remixed since Twilight Town is returning in 3.
---
#378 Posted: 02:07:22 16/07/2017

They'll probably still appear in 3 though. Destati is one of the main tracks they like remix a lot and will likely appear in some form. Especially if there's a Dive to the Heart sequence. Working Together is likely going to get remixed since Twilight Town is returning in 3.

Well if they bring in the musicians they used for FFXV it should at least be tolerable. <.<
---
#379 Posted: 02:37:39 16/07/2017 | Topic Creator
The third song from the trailer is the Final Boss Phase 2 theme from 0.2 BBS, specifically the World Tour Orchestra version of it. I'm predicting that it will be used as a normal boss theme in KH3.
---
#380 Posted: 03:04:44 16/07/2017
Quote: sonicbrawler182
The third song from the trailer is the Final Boss Phase 2 theme from 0.2 BBS, specifically the World Tour Orchestra version of it. I'm predicting that it will be used as a normal boss theme in KH3.

Of course... It would be from the one game I don't own.... >.> I knew it was familiar though.
---
#381 Posted: 03:57:04 16/07/2017
IM SO INCREDIBLY HYPED A RELEASE WINDOW FINALLY

buuuutttt I can't be the only one concerned by the number of new features in this game right?
---
My life is complete.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#382 Posted: 07:39:04 16/07/2017
so i guess Andy bought some anime figurines??
#383 Posted: 11:55:38 16/07/2017
https://www.reddit.com/r/Kingd...switch_version/
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#384 Posted: 18:22:17 16/07/2017
Quote: HeyitsHotDog

Doesn't really look like much worth getting hopes up over yet. Especially not for 1.5 & 2.5 coming to Xbox either.
---
#385 Posted: 19:43:01 16/07/2017
Quote: ZapNorris
so i guess Andy bought some anime figurines??

loving this new alternate universe
---
My life is complete.
#386 Posted: 19:45:26 16/07/2017
Nothing says that KH3 Toy Story doesn't precede TS3. Its canon, baby.
---
#387 Posted: 18:25:58 19/07/2017
Well, huh....

http://kh13.com/news/there-wil...n-is-on-its-way
---
#388 Posted: 19:18:44 19/07/2017
^I mean... a number of worlds try to follow the canon timeline but that doesn't mean KH is canon to them.

Also, Nomura has been wanting Toy Story since KH1, not 2. Concept art proves this.

Less Disney worlds doesn't mean less worlds as a whole. We could still get stuff like TWTNW, Twilight Town, Traverse Town, Radiant Garden, Castle Oblivion/Land of Departure, and even Shibuya. Possibly even other new worlds like some remnant of Daybreak Town (if it still exists....). Less Disney could also mean 11 instead of 12.
---
#389 Posted: 16:28:33 20/07/2017
http://www.mirror.co.uk/tech/k...swered-10832218

This is my favourite part of the interview.

Quote:
That (designing belts and zippers) was my preference back when I first designed the characters, so 15 years ago. At that time, people teased me about zippers and belts and whatnot and I'm the type of person if somebody eggs me on I'm gonna do it more! Nowadays, I'm not as conscious about adding them in.

I'm not the type of person that would shrink down when people tease me about it. I'm gonna fight back! I'm gonna go back at it and do it more. So, if people egg me on saying 'oh, Kingdom Hearts III is delayed' well, I might even delay it further! (laughs)

When the interviewer mentioned a possible Kingdom Hearts movie like Advent Children and Kingsglaive, I'm just thinking why not Disney or Pixar? They could make a story based on the original about Sora searching for Riku and Kairi while helping Sora and Donald find Mickey and just have Ansem as the villain everyone knew him as in 2002 before all this stuff about Nobodies and Org. XIII. If you cut nearly all the worlds they explore (or as a quick montage), you can a 90-minute film, maybe 2 hours max.

Just something Simple... and Clean.
---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
Spellslamzer75 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1333
#390 Posted: 02:19:06 26/07/2017
Just out of curiosity, is there much known about any Final Fantasy characters appearing in KH3, or do they seem non-existant like in DDD?

I haven't been keeping up with this game, but I'd be kind of excited if there's any chance my favorite FF character could appear in KH3.
---
Strength, courage, and evil
#391 Posted: 03:49:43 26/07/2017
Quote: Spellslamzer75
Just out of curiosity, is there much known about any Final Fantasy characters appearing in KH3, or do they seem non-existant like in DDD?

I haven't been keeping up with this game, but I'd be kind of excited if there's any chance my favorite FF character could appear in KH3.

At this time, no FF guests have been announced. However, Olympus almost always (every game except Days) has an FF character in it and is returning in KH3, so I'd expect at least one. Plus it seems rather unlikely to not end up seeing Leon & co again.

As for whoever your favorite is, do keep in mind that Nomura seems to have a slight bias as to which FF characters appear. Almost every FF character that has guest appeared was originally designed by Nomura himself, except for Vivi & the Moogles. This makes it so characters from 7, 8, 10, 13, 15, Type-0, & WoFF, plus Setzer & Shadow from 6 have the highest chances.
---
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#392 Posted: 21:37:36 15/12/2017
Bringing this back up because of the alleged KH3 leak. I'll place the leak in spoilers below.
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

Honestly, looks pretty legit to me.
---
words. letters. filler.
#393 Posted: 21:43:26 15/12/2017
I'm rather interested in the fact Sora is fighting Unversed in this world instead of Heartless. It looks fancy, but there's questionable points. The unversed, unless this is in regards to Vanitas probably being a vessel for Xehanort, & the fact the HP gauge portraits for Sora, Donald, & Goofy don't change for their monster counter-parts. They have in every previous game and do for their Toy forms in the Toy Story trailer.

imo, fake
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:44:10 15/12/2017 by Seiki
#394 Posted: 21:48:07 15/12/2017
I'm rather interested in the fact Sora is fighting Unversed in this world instead of Heartless. It looks fancy, but there's questionable points. The unversed, unless this is in regards to Vanitas probably being a vessel for Xehanort, & the fact the HP gauge portraits for Sora, Donald, & Goofy don't change for their monster counter-parts. They have in every previous game and do for their Toy forms in the Toy Story trailer.

imo, fake

True, but they could just be place holders. Also, have we seen those renders of of Mike and Sully before?

-----
---
#395 Posted: 22:02:30 15/12/2017
Quote: HeyitsHotDog

imo, fake

True, but they could just be place holders. Also, have we seen those renders of of Mike and Sully before?

-----

Placeholder I could see if it was illustrated art like previous games, starting in 0.2, they use the rendered model for the portrait, so I don't see why they wouldn't easily be able to have it running. Mike & Sully's portraits look damn familiar but I'm not finding them exactly, dunno about the actual models. Still, after some shenanigans that have happened with past "leaks", I'm skeptical. It could be real, I just am going to hold my excitement until an official announcement comes rather than potentially raising hopes over nothing. Especially, when yeah, parts of it seem a little fishy to me.

-----
---
#396 Posted: 01:00:42 20/12/2017 | Topic Creator

The HP renders are probably just placeholder. Assuming it's real, it's clear these screens are from a debug build as is. They probably just didn't have the render images done for the monster forms of the characters.

This is one of those cases where the only discrepancy one could attribute is easily explainable with basic game dev knowledge. I don't think a hoax creator would overlook as easily noticeable a detail as those HP renders, especially if, by some miracle, they were able to fake everything else. That leads me to believe it's real.

charlimit
---
#397 Posted: 23:54:21 20/12/2017
Imo I think it's legit
---
My life is complete.
#398 Posted: 09:37:33 10/02/2018

Here we go boys
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#399 Posted: 13:59:55 10/02/2018
I can’t wait for the Oney Plays of this game
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12740
#400 Posted: 14:51:10 10/02/2018
I'd sell my soul for a plush or figure of Sora's monster form.
First | Previous | Page 8 of 9 | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me