Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > Kingdom Hearts - Re:All-Purpose Topic (Beta Release)
First | Page 2 of 9 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Kingdom Hearts - Re:All-Purpose Topic (Beta Release)
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#51 Posted: 00:22:19 12/09/2015
^ Goddammit I'm just holding on to beliefs so that I can find it more believable for Roxas to get better treatment and have more screentime in KH3. Please don't take this away from me. xD

And I agree about seeing certain organisation members come back as whole. I'm hoping for more Demyx since he was hilarious.
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7089
#52 Posted: 01:01:07 12/09/2015 | Topic Creator
My general opinion on Sora in KH2 and beyond is that he isn't a bad character, but not a good one either. He's thoroughly mediocre. He can be entertaining and funny, but he ain't no Donald or Goofy. He can have the odd serious, cool, or even deep moment, but he ain't no Roxas or Riku. And honestly in the case of the latter, he kinda relies on other characters for that to be the case. Like I love the bromance between Sora and Riku at the end of KH2, but it's mostly Riku that brings the feels there, because he hadn't gotten to talk to Sora in so long and it was touching to see him get to talk to his best friend again, regardless of who that was, especially since he convinced himself that Sora could never fully forgive him for what he did.

And overall, he really fell into what I like to call "Goku Syndrome" - he has been reduced to an almost completely one note "happy go lucky chosen hero" archetype, he's overpowered to the point where the "my friends are my power!" philosophy has lost it's meaning (it had more weight in KH1 and CoM because it genuinely felt like Sora needed Donald and Goofy. If he didn't have them, he would have been defeated in combat or he would have completely lost his sanity considering the crap he goes through in KH1 and CoM, ESPECIALLY in CoM), he seems to have lost a few brain cells despite being physically older, he has the "right" answer to everything, he chases the Organisation mostly because he's told they are bad and not because he had a personal stake in it (he did have one later on, but it was too little, too late, whereas KH1 and CoM felt like entirely personal quests where he just happened to help people along the way when he could because he's nice guy, not because he's the hero and that's his job), he trusts people without question unless they have "bad guy" written on their face (which somewhat comes back to bite him in Timeless River, when he doesn't trust the Classic Pete and bothers him - I can understand Donald and Goofy not trusting him because they've known Pete for years and have only ever known him to be trouble, but even then, Goofy still cops onto what's going on first - he's honestly the most intelligent of the three despite being clumsy). And pretty much everyone loves him without question unless they are a bad guy and he feels overly pampered because of it (especially true when you compare him to how Roxas and Naminé were treated by DiZ at the start of KH2). In KH1 and CoM, Sora had (logical and understandable) flaws and had a lot of personal drive, which made his happy go lucky and optimistic moments all the more charming and memorable. He also was very relatable and I think myself and many other young boys saw ourselves in him back in the day (heck, I still do). Nowadays, he just barely has any of that.

I could talk about other characters but not right now. I'm a bit tired.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:04:00 12/09/2015 by sonicbrawler182
#53 Posted: 06:42:23 12/09/2015
^ I agree with pretty much everything there tbh. I still like Sora though and I'm hoping his character will get better in KH3.

One thing I liked about Sora in KH was his small arc with the Keyblade. Unlike a lot of heroes who become so great with their weapon the minute they pick it up, Sora struggles with the keyblade at first and was bad at fighting in general to the point a lot of the power coming from him was in the weapon more so than him. He lost to Leon and Cloud and he only defeated Cerberus because Hercules weakened it a lot. A lot of people question why he was chosen and where probably expecting someone like Hercules. It was interesting to see him grow to become good with his weapon at the end of the game and grow even stronger in KH2.

And continuing from preferred playable characters, I do feel like I enjoy playing as Aqua a lot, and I reckon that's mainly because I feel comfortable playing as her the most since we're both the same gender. That's why I'm hoping that Xion may get a chance to be playable because I feel she will be the character that I will feel the most comfortable playing, since I see a lot of my own personality in her.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 06:53:27 12/09/2015 by DarkCynder_543
#54 Posted: 14:25:24 15/09/2015 | Topic Creator
I meant to reply to the stuff said here a while ago, but I was busy (partly with playing KH2FM - on the Lingering Will right now - he's such a hype boss).

BUT ANYWAY, BIG NEWS!!!!!!! (that I will add to OP soon)

[User Posted Image]

DAMN AQUA, YOU LOOKIN' FINE IN THAT SWEET UNREAL ENGINE 4.

In case it isn't clear though as to what this is:

-DDD is being fully remastered and is a playable game.

-Chi Back Cover is a summary/movie explaining the events and lore of Chi/Unchained Chi. I also think it's running on Unreal Engine 4 like KHIII, but I am not certain.

-BBS 0.2 is a BRAND NEW and PLAYABLE game running on Unreal Engine 4, that takes place after the events of BBS, showing Aqua's time in the Realm of Darkness. No word on how long it will be, but this essentially seems like it will be the "MGSV: Ground Zeroes" or "FFXV: Episode Duscae" for Kingdom Hearts III.

Also PS4 exclusive as of right now.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:28:09 15/09/2015 by sonicbrawler182
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6059
#55 Posted: 17:24:18 15/09/2015
A Fragmentary Passage? Wasn't that the extra Secret Episode at the end of BBS where Aqua fought the Dark Hide then saw Castle of Dreas in the Realm of Darkness? Or is this something else to go along with that?
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#56 Posted: 19:13:52 15/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Seiki
A Fragmentary Passage? Wasn't that the extra Secret Episode at the end of BBS where Aqua fought the Dark Hide then saw Castle of Dreas in the Realm of Darkness? Or is this something else to go along with that?

I believe this is to be a continuation of that.

This is basically that Birth By Sleep Volume 2 that was teased in BBS FM.
---
#57 Posted: 19:47:48 15/09/2015
Quote: sonicbrawler182
Quote: Seiki

I believe this is to be a continuation of that.

This is basically that Birth By Sleep Volume 2 that was teased in BBS FM.

Alright. Kinda odd they're the same name like that.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#58 Posted: 23:46:28 15/09/2015 | Topic Creator
So some new info on KH Chi Back Cover and KH 0.2 BBS has surfaced. Some official summaries from Square (that I'm quoting from KHInsider) state the following. This clears up exactly what they are:

Quote:
KINGDOM HEARTS χ [chi] Back Cover
[...]It is a full story about the mystery of the Foretellers happening on the other side of the PC Browser/Smartphone games KINGDOM HEARTS Chi & Unchained Chi that is being recorded as a fully HD video work. It is an important story that expands on the future of the KINGDOM HEARTS series.

Quote:
KINGDOM HEARTS 0.2 Birth by Sleep – A Fragmentary Passage –
[...]Immediately after KH3D, as Sora prepares for the final battle, the King confesses a lot of things that were kept secret. It is the subsequent story of one person named Aqua left behind in the Realm of Darkness that is finally told.

So just to clarify, Back Cover is NOT a re-telling or summary of Chi/Unchained Chi. In those games, you play as your own avatar and experience the story from the perspective of that avatar. The Foretellers are in the game, but you don't see them all of the time so you don't get the full picture of what's going on amongst them. Back Cover is from their perspective rather than you, the player, so it's essentially a movie that fills in the gaps of what happens between them and fleshes that story out.

KH 0.2 BBS is a playable game/tech demo thingamabob, will feature Aqua as the playable character, and is actually a story being told by Mickey to Sora (meaning it will most likely feature those two characters to some degree).

------------------

Also I am really close to 100%'ing KH2FM. Beat the Lingering Will (I did the Data Battles and the Mushroom XIII challenges before this too, so I have the pretty Gold Crown on Sora's head smilie), completed everything for the synthesis quest, and I have just one more mission to do in the Underdrome. After that, Jiminy's Journal is completed, then I will probably try do all of the Gummi Ship stuff some other time.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:49:50 15/09/2015 by sonicbrawler182
#59 Posted: 00:38:20 16/09/2015
Alright. Does help the confusion over BBS' title. Taking place after DDD as opposed to leading up to 1. Possible tie-in for her leading to her getting saved in 3?
---
#60 Posted: 00:47:14 16/09/2015
*doesn't have a PS4 and probs won't get one anytime soon*

FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
---
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3860
#61 Posted: 02:11:24 16/09/2015
0.2????I love KH but really????
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
#62 Posted: 02:19:58 16/09/2015
Quote: skylandersspyro
0.2????I love KH but really????

Kinda makes sense if you've seen the Zero Point cutscene.
---
#63 Posted: 02:27:20 16/09/2015 | Topic Creator
2.8 + 0.2 = 3

That being said, KH tie-in games have gotten awfully ludicrous with their names. They are not at all marketable or easy to understand.
---
fyra Platinum Sparx Gems: 6412
#64 Posted: 20:01:56 16/09/2015
that's really bad for me this 2.8 because I have the original dream drop distance
---
Life may be harsh in such a dark year, happy new year we said an eternity ago it seem now, but it's far from over, we will survive.
#65 Posted: 20:09:16 16/09/2015
me too
---
Life may be harsh in such a dark year, happy new year we said an eternity ago it seem now, but it's far from over, we will survive.
#66 Posted: 00:07:03 23/09/2015
it looks like i'm going to have to think about getting a ps4 for christmas, if i can lol
---
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#67 Posted: 02:46:43 23/09/2015
Going through my 7th(i believe) run of DDD on Critical Mode, Kingdom Key/Way to the Dawn only. Currently at Symphony of Sorcery on Sora, Country of the Musketeers on Riku.
---
words. letters. filler.
#68 Posted: 19:50:14 23/09/2015 | Topic Creator
I started BBS HD today, with Ventus.

Is it just me or does the display look off in this game?
---
#69 Posted: 20:10:45 23/09/2015
What do you mean?
---
words. letters. filler.
#70 Posted: 22:17:02 23/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Like I have the general "screen size" for the 2.5 HD collection set to full, and that displays KH2 perfectly. But when playing BBS, I noticed that some text cuts off at the bottom of the screen a little bit. I tried reducing the screen size, but the same thing occurs, only now with a black border.

I think they kinda messed up with screen ratio for this game.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:17:45 23/09/2015 by sonicbrawler182
StevemacQ Platinum Sparx Gems: 6533
#71 Posted: 13:37:22 25/09/2015
I have a question. How was Sora able to explore freely after Kairi turned him back into a human when he was a heartless? I know Kairi helped 'cus she's a princess of light but what about when Roxas was created. Near the end of I and all of CoM, Sora was able to function, fight Ansem and play cards in Castle Oblivion even though Roxas existed. Both the heartless and the nobody must be destroyed or at least disappear in order for the original somebody to exist again.
---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
#72 Posted: 17:04:26 25/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: StevemacQ
I have a question. How was Sora able to explore freely after Kairi turned him back into a human when he was a heartless? I know Kairi helped 'cus she's a princess of light but what about when Roxas was created. Near the end of I and all of CoM, Sora was able to function, fight Ansem and play cards in Castle Oblivion even though Roxas existed. Both the heartless and the nobody must be destroyed or at least disappear in order for the original somebody to exist again.

I could be wrong but I think it has to do with Kairi restoring the light in Sora's heart. Since a Heartless is the manifestation of the darkness in a person's heart, they simply need light to be human again.
---
#73 Posted: 17:13:12 25/09/2015
Quote: StevemacQ

Because Sora's a very special case. Yes, in normal circumstances the Heartless then Nobody must be slain to recreate the original self, however as you said, the light in Kairi's heart let Sora bypass this. The pure light in Kairi's heart restored Sora's Heartless to his original self, bypassing the need to eliminate the Nobody. This allowed Roxas & Sora (and Namine, seeing as how she's basically Sora & Kairi's love-child as I refer to her) to co-exist as Sora's entire being was brought back from his Heartless alone.

Sora was able to explore freely because it was his full, original self, even though his Nobody still existed. He didn't exactly need Roxas to be whole, unlike unusal. He only did in 2 because when Namine was putting his memory back together, it got split between Sora & Roxas and the two had to be fused for Sora to get all of his memories.
---
#74 Posted: 18:35:31 25/09/2015
Thanks guys. My brain was actually able to well process the lore but even some aspects feel utterly nutterly butterly.
---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
#75 Posted: 21:23:53 01/10/2015 | Topic Creator
So I finally finished BBSFM (including the Secret Episode), and I also just finished watching Re:Coded.

Some thoughts:

Terra was both my favourite character to play as, and I honestly think I enjoyed his story the most in BBS. I know that's an unpopular opinion but I honestly found him the most interesting, and his final battle on the Keyblade Graveyard was easily my favourite of the three. Ven's was fine from a story standpoint, but that little D-Link mini-game at the end of the Vanitas fight can go **** itself, it was the only thing that made the fight difficult, partly because it doesn't even work properly (the finisher CAN ****ING MISS. IT HAPPENED TO ME TWICE AND I WAS RAGING SO HARD AAAAGH), and Aqua's was kinda boring from both a gameplay and story standpoint (she fights Braig for what basically amounts to no reason at all, and while there is baggage behind the Ventus-Vanitas fight, it wasn't as much as what the other two characters had in their final fights). Terra is also just really strong yet surprisingly fast (fully leveled slides are amazing), and his Critical Impact Command Style is great. Ven was fine to play as though he was basically a weaker Sora. Aqua was flat out way too underpowered for a lot of the game. Yes I'm aware she's supposed to be stronger with magic, and that shows later on, but she ironically doesn't get her magic as quickly as the others and her magic isn't even any stronger than her physical attacks early on.

As far as story goes, Ventus' story is pretty much what you'd expect from Sora, but with some of that sadness and poignancy of 358/2 Days and the Roxas portion of KH2 mixed in. It's really sweet and can be very sad of course, but I felt it was too short for what they were trying to do. I wished there was more for him to do.

Aqua's story...I'm sorry guys, but I found it very boring. It was, for the most part, literally just her doing as she was told. Her story didn't have NEAR the amount of personal baggage the other two did, and she didn't really grow or change as a character over the course of it. I liked some of her interactions with the Disney characters and I liked her interactions with Zack but other than that, I kinda just wanted to get on with her story and get all of the important parts out of it. The Last and Secret Episodes do her much more justice, but her own actual story was just too boring and by the numbers.

And then Terra's was my favourite. I really liked his story, it had a similar vibe to Reverse/Rebirth in Re:CoM, only even better because he was actually interacting with a lot of characters. I know the joke is that he is basically an idiot for listening to Xehanort and all of these Disney villains, but to be fair, it was just bad luck that he happened to always run into the Disney villain first in these worlds, and he was only ever trying to do the right thing. This wasn't like what Riku did in KH1 (where he was just being selfish), Terra only ever meant to do good and he only wanted to harness the darkness so he could protect his friends. He wanted all of this power so he could use it for good deeds, but he got carried away and people took advantage of him, and he realises his mistakes and tries to atone for them. His story also is where Xehanort got the most screen time, which gave a better insight into his character and I felt that Xehanort constantly being there to "guide" Terra, only to deceive him and slowly destroy everything he loves, made that final battle feel REALLY personal and really epic. Then, when Terra has his body taken from him and is left with only his Lingering Will, it was an AWESOME feeling to get to play as the same being that happens to be one of my favourite bosses in video games (i.e. the Lingering Will in KH2FM), even if the abilities were not the same. I also just really liked the big brother relationship he had with Ventus, which drove a lot of emotional scenes, most notably how he fought Eraqus to protect Ven.

As for Re:Coded, well...

[User Posted Image]

...ALL IT DID WAS TEASE ME. ;____;

THEY EVEN LITERALLY DRIFT APART THERE IN THAT LITTLE SEQUENCE LIKE NO DON'T DO THAT CREDITS REEL :c

In all seriousness, I am interested in playing the actual game now. The movie version is much better handled than 358/2 Days though, as it actually has action scenes and it just flows much better because of it. It also has much less of those text breaks, and they are narrated by Mickey this time which helps them fit in better. The story is a little bit confusing and is probably the weakest KH story because of it, but I still liked it and it had it's high points. And it was nice to see Naminé again of course, especially voiced by Meaghan Jette Martin this time (Brittany Snow still sounded great in KH2 but Meaghan is just beyond perfect for the role)...I still just want her to be truly happy though. :c
---
#76 Posted: 22:38:20 02/10/2015 | Topic Creator
*shameless bump*

Just found out about this official "Which Kingdom Hearts character are you?" quiz that Disney made in promotion for 2.5 Remix a while back. Thought it'd be fun to try and share.

[User Posted Image]

brb gonna sleep for 12 years
---
#77 Posted: 14:55:21 03/10/2015
I've actually warmed up a lot to Ventus. A lot of people think he is just Roxas with Sora's personality but I dont think so. I also enjoyed his gameplay because I found the way he used his keyblade interesting. He was also going to be a lefty, as shown in the secret ending, but the idea was scrapped. As a lefty myself Im kind of pissed that the idea wasn't stuck with.

Aqua is popular because she is a powerful action girl and that is pretty much it. If Aqua was male I don't think she would be as popular. A lot if people dislike Xion and ignore Namine because she is not a fighter. Im actually also starting to really like Namine latley because I find that I can really relate to her the most out of all the characters and my personality is like hers in real life. I also love drawing so there is thst too.

As for coded I didnt play it but I have seen the cutscenes. I like it because of data Roxas.
---
#78 Posted: 22:54:14 03/10/2015
I'm glad Kingdom Hearts has all these different games and not afraid to expand the world around it. People moan about the amount of portable games, HD collections and weird names but I respect the possibly half-mad Tetsuya Nomura sticking to his guns than making a simple trilogy or having characters in just jeans and t-shirts. There's loads of simple trilogies out there. Kingdom Hearts doesn't have to be one of them.
---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
#79 Posted: 00:15:34 04/10/2015 | Topic Creator
^I agree, but the criticisms at the handhelds are more to do with how they are spread out across multiple ones.

That isn't an issue anymore because of the HD collections, but that's what it historically was. You needed to buy like, 4 different systems (PS2, PSP, DS, and 3DS) to keep up with the series.

Also people just were waiting for a big console successor. Most people I see actually really like BBS (I've seen this frequently touted as the best game in the series) and DDD a lot (358/2 Days and Re:Coded are more mixed), but they were experimental and didn't expand on the traditional gameplay of KH, and weren't a technological step up. Graphics wise, they just look like KH1 and KH2.
---
#80 Posted: 02:39:31 04/10/2015
I was somewhat fine with it all since I own a DS and a 3DS. But I don't own a PSP so my main issue was that I couldn't play BBS. Good thing that issue has been solved though.
---
#81 Posted: 15:29:26 05/10/2015 | Topic Creator
http://www.vgmonline.net/wayo-...ra-for-concert/

Quote:
Update: The concert has been titled Melodiosa, and will feature Benyamin Nuss as pianist alongside the Sinfonia Pop Orchestra, who recently performed for one of the A New World: intimate music from Final Fantasy concerts. The concert is also confirmed to feature music from Shimomura’s upcoming scores for Kingdom Hearts III and Final Fantasy XV.

NOVEMBER IS LOOKIN' LIKE AN AMAZING MONTH FOR KH FANS
---
#82 Posted: 03:37:51 06/10/2015
AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH
---
KeybasHedKey Ripto Gems: 1862
#83 Posted: 05:59:09 06/10/2015
Quote: sonicbrawler182
*shameless bump*

Just found out about this official "Which Kingdom Hearts character are you?" quiz that Disney made in promotion for 2.5 Remix a while back. Thought it'd be fun to try and share.

[User Posted Image]

brb gonna sleep for 12 years

That quiz thing...

I got Sora by the way.
#84 Posted: 06:23:56 06/10/2015
I got Ventus. Although I honestly think the questions are pretty terrible. What is picking a sushi you'd eat got anything to do with KH? xD I personally think I'm more like Namine.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:25:44 06/10/2015 by DarkCynder_543
#85 Posted: 15:40:59 17/10/2015 | Topic Creator
http://news.yahoo.com/aladdin-...-133003413.html

I wonder if they'll address this in KH3.

KH1 and KH2 portrayed Genie and the Peddler as two distinctly different characters.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:41:23 17/10/2015 by sonicbrawler182
#86 Posted: 22:22:16 17/10/2015
Finally decided to finish KH2 this week. Currently in The World That Never Was. Xigbar is a pain in the ass...
---
words. letters. filler.
#87 Posted: 00:30:17 18/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Oh yeah, I forgot to correct this earlier, but that concert thing isn't going to have KH3 music at it. That was apparently a mistake (unless it IS gonna have KH3 music there but it was supposed to be a surprise and the article writer messed up). It's still gonna have music from other KH games though.

Anyway I actually bought Re:Coded recently and I've played through it. It's pretty fun, it's nice to play a KH game with a lot of platforming in it again.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:30:36 18/10/2015 by sonicbrawler182
#88 Posted: 01:19:50 19/10/2015
I haven't played Re:Coded I have only watched the Cutscenes. And I agree that KH1 had the best gameplay. I didn't like how KH2 took out a lot of the platforming and made it missions and cutscenes. I'm hoping KH3 will have more platforming in it.
---
#89 Posted: 13:07:55 19/10/2015
There more chance to get dlc than platforming sadly
---
Dark Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2623
#90 Posted: 06:18:22 22/10/2015
Is 2.5 hd remix for ps3 any good?
---
Psn-Zydren8cookie, FC 3024-5345-8692
Spellslamzer75 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1333
#91 Posted: 08:39:09 22/10/2015
I used to be a huge fan of Kingdom Hearts, though recently my interest has just disappeared. No idea why, it just did. smilie

My favorite was always Kingdom Hearts 2. I did buy 2.5 and got up to the Pride Lands in KH2 Final Mix, but like I said, my interest disappeared for some reason.

Least favorite by far is Dream Drop Distance, it has a few good things about it like being able to play as Riku, but other than that, it was kind of boring in my opinion. Also, I hated having The World Ends With You characters instead of Final Fantasy characters. In my opinion, the Final Fantasy characters are part of what makes Kingdom Hearts what it is.
---
Strength, courage, and evil
#92 Posted: 22:05:04 22/10/2015
Quote: Dark Snap Shot

Very good, highly recommend.
---
words. letters. filler.
#93 Posted: 22:33:13 22/10/2015
Quote: fyra
There more chance to get dlc than platforming sadly

It's easy to forget that Kingdom Hearts started as Square-Enix trying to make their own Super Mario 64 but with Disney characters to rival Mario. Ever since, there's been an original story that keeps expanding, faster combat, QTEs, jumping and flying about, command slots, new secret hard bosses, secret endings that lead to more games, HD cinematics of portable games, attraction flow, etc.

It would definitely suck if Kingdom Hearts finally becomes the next victim of DLC. Perhaps being portable games at the right time spared KH for so long.
---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
#94 Posted: 22:51:14 22/10/2015 | Topic Creator
KH3 will likely have DLC in the form of a "Final Mix" pack.

DLC is fine as long as it's developed post release. You're spoiled if you complain about that kind of DLC.
---
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#95 Posted: 01:38:59 23/10/2015
*crying because Hook is a meanie face and is a stupid head in Chain of Memories ;___; *
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:39:09 23/10/2015 by DragonCamo
Dark Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2623
#96 Posted: 07:30:54 23/10/2015
Quote: TacoMakerSkys
Quote: Dark Snap Shot

Very good, highly recommend.

Gonna see if I can get it cheap somewhere.
If not, does anyome know if its on psn

Edit
Got it today, loving it so far smilie
---
Psn-Zydren8cookie, FC 3024-5345-8692
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:25:35 23/10/2015 by Dark Snap Shot
KeybasHedKey Ripto Gems: 1862
#97 Posted: 01:04:34 24/10/2015
Really good? I though people complaining about the loading times in II.5...
#98 Posted: 16:41:51 01/11/2015 | Topic Creator
I'm sorry for not really working on this thread.

However, I'm bumping because the Kingdom Hearts Premium Theatre at D23 Japan is happening tomorrow!

It's an hour and a half long, and it's been confirmed new KHIII footage will be at it too. So expect tomorrow to be a big news blowout for KH fans, because they've been hyping this all year.

I recommend following TheGamersJoint on YouTube to keep up to date or keep an eye on KHInsider or KH13.
---
First | Page 2 of 9 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me