Page 1 of 1
Favorite Superchargers design wise.
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#1 Posted: 23:28:57 01/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Fire
Spitfire and Dark Spitfire: I like the whole firey spirit look, one of the reasons I absolutely loved Ignitor. (although Ignitor kept his flame spirit inside armor until he uses the fire spirit attack) Also he is the mascot of superchargers and I remember when he was just a prototype sparking up speculation on his element. Also Hot Steak smilie oh the memories of before official announcement.
Hammer Slam Browser: While I dont like his dark variant, I really love the small little touches to him. Also I can put him next to my Bowser Amiibo in my NFC figure storage, and maybe have an Amiibo fight between them in Smash Bros.

Air
Hurricane Jet Vac: I joined in the Giants era so he was in fact one of my first Skylanders I ever had (even though I bought Drobot in anticipation to buying the game soon)

Life
Both variants of Turbo charged Donkey Kong: While I am getting the dark edition one, both are amazing designs with only the outfit being any real changes. Also I don't have a Donkey Kong Amiibo, so until I get a normal Donkey Kong amiibo, I can say I have one smilie.

Earth
Shark Shooter Terrafin: He is kinda chubby looking smilie but I find it cool that he can shoot sharks like missiles, I loved the mini sharks from normal Terrafin. Also his vehicle's name smilie

Tech
High Volt: A Mech Knight, enough said

Water
Dive Clops: I like the cyclops-esque Skylanders like Eye Brawl. Water is also a really underestimated element

Undead
Fiesta and Frightful Fiesta: Such a cool design smilie and he has a Halloween variant? TAKE MY MONEY!
Bonebash Roller Brawl: She was an amazing character in Swap Force, hopefully she stays awesome

Magic
Neither (So sorry but magic was very meh this time around) but maybe Splat because "Are you a squid or a kid?"

Light and dark
Nightfall: She (?) reminds me of Eris from Sinbad and the seven seas. Also we never had a squid character before
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#2 Posted: 23:36:59 01/09/2015
1. Nightfall is not a squid smilie

Air: Stormblade because I don't like Jet-Vac. Theres way too many versions of him.

Life: Thrillipede. Even if I don't like him that much, hes still better then Stealth Elf

Earth: Smash Hit of course. Hes my third favorite!

Tech: High Volt because.. ELECTRICITY!!

Water: Dive-Clops. I have a feeling hes gonna be like Bumble Blast

Undead: Roller Brawl because I've always liked her and shes AWESOME!

Magic: Splat because... PAINT!!!!!

Light and Dark: I choose Astroblast because HE LOOKS SO COOL!
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#3 Posted: 01:25:20 02/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Luminous35

Air: Stormblade because I don't like Jet-Vac. Theres way too many versions of him.

Life: Thrillipede. Even if I don't like him that much, hes still better then Stealth Elf

Idk she looks like one to me smilie, or maybe an octopus?
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
#4 Posted: 02:06:32 02/09/2015
Um shes not anything except for a Dreadwalker. She doesn't have octopus or squid legs.

[User Posted Image]
---
DeathBlade Yellow Sparx Gems: 1267
#5 Posted: 03:44:24 02/09/2015
None of them.
---
Meh.
GhostRoaster617 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3963
#6 Posted: 04:37:27 02/09/2015
My favorites I have to say are these

Life
Thrillipede looks boss and it's always nice to beef up the roster on bug Skylanders. He's my favorite color green and he throws grenades, a weapon of choice I thought I'd never see in this series for the heroes and they are larvae shaped.

Magic
Splat looks like a unique and creative fighter, even if she brings more questions of potential Splatoon inspiration with the paint and everything. Even then she is cool and she is a goat so that is awesome. Plus I'm a Capricorn so I always wanted a goat character and she isn't just a predictable element choice like earth so she isn't a second rate Head Rush character.

Undead
It's no secret that I like Fiesta and he looks like loads of fun. I am glad that the Undead have not run out of ideas for fun and awesome characters to play as. Now if we could just get a vulture for the undead element and this element will be even mroe complete than ever before. Also Bone Bash smilie has a really cute an attractive undead cheerleader look to her which is a cute concept for her. She looks more feminine and tough at the same time and the boomerangs make her look like she will have more projectiles this time around while still being able to hit up close at the same time. She's more well rounded now and could be more OP then she has even been before.

Water
Dive Clops is a cute and funny looking character. Being related to smilie, my favorite Giant and Giants character really helped him make it onto my list. He's not even a clone fighter so he looks like he will be a fan favorite.

Air
I don't normally love air characters that much, but Stormblade really does it good for me. Her peacock feathers make me seriously hold faith that she is a peacock so I can finally make my peacock Skylander quota finally completed. She also looks like a fast hitter with versatile moves. It's also nice to see a non quadruped female for the air element for a change.

Light
Astroblast will be my very first light character and he looks very promising. With the potential moveset and his awesome looking Sun Runner, he could really rank up high on my list if he performs correctly. Also he's the first light character to become legendary so that is an awesome accomplishment.
---
Grave Clobber is back to bury you!
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:45:01 02/09/2015 by GhostRoaster617
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#7 Posted: 05:10:17 02/09/2015
Nightfall is obviously based on a squid. Her main attacks use inky blackness as a means of defense, that's straight up squiddin' there.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
astroblast_ Green Sparx Gems: 213
#8 Posted: 07:33:34 02/09/2015

xd luminous you made me crack up xd
---
who´s ready for superchargers???!!!
smilie = best supercharger evaaaa!!!!
READY, SET, GLOW!!
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#9 Posted: 08:08:23 02/09/2015
If you mean per Element then all of the new Skylanders (Spitfire, Stormblade, Splat, High Volt, Dive-Clops, Nightfall, Astroblast, Thrillipede and Smash Hit).

If you mean in general:

- Dive-Clops: he's just soooo TfB!
- Spitfire: absolutely love the part mechanic part flame spirit idea.
- Nightfall: she's just so menacingly cool but I'd say I would have preferred if she had tentacles instead of legs.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:51:28 02/09/2015 by Drek95
G2nt Yellow Sparx Gems: 1130
#10 Posted: 14:34:52 02/09/2015
Air: Stormblade. Jet Vac needs to stop

Earth: Smash Hit really surprised me appearance-wise

Fire: I hate Eruptor and I'm not a fan of Spitfire. It doesn't help how I don't have many because I don't like most of the Fire Skylanders

Life: Another Stealth elf is fine by me

Magic: Splat is amazing and Pop Fizz needs to go away

Tech: High Volt. No competition

Undead:I like both, but Roller Brawl is far superior

Water: I don't like either of them. Same story as Fire

Light or Dark: Easily Nightfall, Astroblast is so meh
---
Boop!
#11 Posted: 16:06:14 02/09/2015
Quote: astroblast_

xd luminous you made me crack up xd

Lol thanks smilie
---
juarmo Blue Sparx Gems: 749
#12 Posted: 18:02:34 02/09/2015
My favorites (I added vehicles):
Fire: Dark Spitfire; NEVER liked Eruptor, but I always love the chance to embrace my inner Darkness
Vehicle: [Dark/Golden] Hot Streak; don't care much for Burn Cycle, and again, inner darkness, plus; my spyro will look DECENT driving it with the Orange flame mods, giving me a solid Land Vehicle for him; I love to show off Bling... Unfortunately, I hate crowds, so no conventions for me, so if I want a Golden Streak, I'll have to buy one from a scalper.
Air: Stormblade; [Legendary] Jet-Vac was boring the first time around Acti; STOP MAKING MORE OF HIM. Stormblade looks beautiful, and her moves look cool and powerful
Life: [Dark]Super Shot Stealth Elf; Thrillipede is "meh" Easter is "Ew", and while I don't think of her as a TRUE Stealth Elf, I'm still a sucker for her.
Vehicle: Stealth Stinger; not a fan of bugs, and while both it and Buzz Wing have insect traits, Stealth Stinger is significantly less so. Besides, helicopters are cool; and I ain't a hipster who picks something SOLEY because it's fantastical.
Earth: Shark Shooter Terrafin; Smash Hit and him are BOTH "meh", don't care for Steel Plated's color scheme
Tech: Double Dare Trigger Happy; High Volt looks cool and all, but he's old friends with Spyro, and NOTHING's COOLER than being besties with a Legendary Dragon, or a Gunzerker (except of course BEING said Legendary Dragon!)
Vehicle: While I'm tempted to say Shield Striker or w/e, the Gold Rush is Trigg's vehicle (and while the supercharged set isn't gold, it DOES match his outfit)
Water: A lot of you groan at the thought of "another Gill Grunt", but he's easily got the more interesting design of the two water sky landers (Sorry Drek, but being Original DOESN'T make him interesting... He's as bland as his Vehicle), and he's apparently got a cool move set (haven't seen his video yet; maybe I should smilie)
Magic: Splat all the way; I resent Big Bubble Pop Fizz for taking Spyro's spot; I could get past it if the designers DIDN'T prove they had the imagination/effort make Quadrapeds look right in the vehicles. Plus, I like Splat's design, her Magic Paint reminds me of Shadow Mario's
AKA Prince Bowser Koopa Jr.'s

Light/Dark: Astroblast; I REALLY want to say Nightfall; her move set is SO COOL; but we haven't seen gameplay videos of Astroblast yet; I like his look better... And, he's the only member not part of Spyro's posse to star in a Racing Action Pack (Assuming Trigg is in Land), and as such; he's taking Spyro's place (his Sun Runner is the best fit for Spyro thematically imo out of all the vehicles that we have; and I'd like to think that they Picked Fizz because if Spyro made the cut, as a Magic Lander, he'd have to ride a sea Vehicle [which doesn't exactly make sense to me... Magic seems to have a sky-like affinity, things like levitation, and telekinesis, are commonly associated with Magic; but I suppose since Splat deals with what looks like Watercolor paint and Fizz is Soda...], but as the would be third action Pack character, he'd have to ride a SKY vehicle, and he'd also have to be Sky to meet Kaos Eye to Eye))
Vehicle: Legendary Sun Runner; [Dark] Sea Shadow is my favorite Sea Vehicle; but Legendary Sun Runner is my favorite overall; as I said before, Sun Runner is the best fit for Spyro thematically imo; this is because the Sun Runner represents the Sun and the Light Element, and the only defining characteristic of Spyro in this franchise (that could be used to design a vehicle; being the Paragon, etc, doesn't help much) (apart from having the CAPABILITY to master other elements; and his choice to practice mostly Fire magic despite being inherently Magic, and his mastery over Darkness because of his exposure to it) is his signature attack: the Daybringer Flame, a flame so bright it is said to bring Daylight to the Sky, so Astroblast is a stand-in for Spyro... Even the whole Sky being the legendary pack screams "if we had Spyro, he'd be in this pack") I like Legendary Sun Runner better because it's color scheme is closer to Spyro's..
Again, I'd like to think they didn't bring Spyro because of a conflict of things; being Magic would mean he'd need to have a Sea Vehicle; being the third member of the Trio would mean he'd have to use a Sky Vehicle for the third pack; as would taking the fight to Kaos (why is Kaos a sky vehicle? The lead Supercharger is a Land; so his nemesis is Land; and of course, that means the Final Boss CANNOT be a dogfight between Kaos and the Player; since only Land Vehicles are required... I suppose the better question is: why'd they pick a land Supercharger? [ofc, vehicle fantasy "Kids start imagining driving cars and motorcycles, and move on to helicopters, hover crafts, and submarines, blah blah blah"] Kaos being Sky means that the only version of the Dark Edition that can race/unlock him in Boss Battles without an extra purchase is Superchargers Racing Dark Edition for Wii), and Sun Runner is OK fit for Spyro thematically...
(Not to say that Astroblast wouldn't be in this game if Spyro was so much as that he wouldn't be in the Sky Pack)
Nintendo: [Dark] Hammer Slam Bowser, no contest! My VERY first game was Super Mario 64 (when the N64 was state of the art, not like it was a hand-me-down in the past 5 years), and my favorite N64 games were that, and Paper Mario... Haven't heard the themes in nearly a decade, but I still remember the the tune of the 1st/final bowser levels by heart, and the battle theme for SM64 (and I remember the name of all 3 Bowser Levels: Bowser and the Dark World, Bowser in the Fire Sea, and Bowser in the Sky) (it was a real treat hearing the 1/3 bowser level theme from SM64 in the second bowser level in Galaxy [the Dark Matter Reactor, as it was to see that Princess Peach's castle's exterior to remain relatively unchanged in layout and design in the Tutorial
and the Grand Finale (Galaxy)
])
Vehicle: [Dark] Clown Cruiser, no doubt! While I DO enjoy a good reference to an obscure racing game (DK Barrel Blaster for the GameCube) (albeit one I never played), the Clown Cruiser is based off of Bowser's Koopa Clown Car, which holds a special place in my memories due to it being used in Paper Mario and Paper Mario: the Thousand Year Door, and Super Mario RPG: a Legend of Seven Stars, and in Super Mario World, one of the ONLY side scrolling Mario games I liked.
Trophy: the Kaos Cup, Kaos is my fave villain thus far, I've always been a fan of one-off elements (My favorite Yu-Gi-Oh Attribute is DIVINE), more so than Light/Dark...
---
My dream in life is to steamroll Skylanders Imaginators on Nightmare difficulty with only a Level 60 Sir Hoodington with maximum Fire Elemental Power
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me