Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > Has anyone recently seen the comic with trap at TRU?
Page 1 of 1
Has anyone recently seen the comic with trap at TRU? [CLOSED]
SlayerX11 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3488
#1 Posted: 08:18:40 01/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Has anyone seen the 3 tru exclusive comics /w traps recently? Jawbreaker, Vu and blades? I just started to get back into skylanders and going thru my traps i somehow missed these. I don't recall seeing them in past visits looking for amiibos. Has anyone seen them recently around Long island, NY or the areas of Nj/CT or PA as i am making a trip next month to those areas.

Otherwise I guess i'll resort to ebay thou id rather not.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:19:54 01/09/2015 by SlayerX11
mastermc54 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3448
#2 Posted: 03:36:41 02/09/2015
I've been looking for them as well in those same states and haven't seen anything. It stinks that Toys R Us is so quick to take down their online listings for Skylanders products...it makes it impossible to see if stores have in store (for pickup) availability. Perhaps at the store level, they can search by UPC or SKU?
Phoenix_Lord Gold Sparx Gems: 2061
#3 Posted: 03:49:37 02/09/2015
Yeah i looked for them like crazy for weeks to months when they first came out...and only found one of them in my local stores(local store had only about 6 of the Jawbreaker/Undead Skull Trap..they never received the other 2...i asked the manager about them)had to get the other two from amazon.
---
Theres no SuperChargers Cards. So I'm making my own... smilie
obidawsn Gold Sparx Gems: 2901
#4 Posted: 12:06:21 02/09/2015
They got them when first released, but that was it. There were never any re-shipments. I wanted to get them, but the $10 price tag was a bit much. They finally got down to one left. I tried getting it with one of the Skylander sales, but they wouldn't include it (I believe because it was considered a comic instead of a trap or figure). That was a little before Christmas. They haven't been seen since. They were very limited, it seems, so I would highly doubt you will find them in the stores.
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#5 Posted: 12:17:33 02/09/2015
If you want the comics more than the traps, you can also get the corresponding Skylanders IDW Issues(4,5,6) in a comic book store or digitally.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#6 Posted: 19:55:05 02/09/2015
ToysRUs in Toms River NJ has plenty of the Deja Vu comic, and a few of the Jawbreaker one.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:55:28 02/09/2015 by Matteomax
mastermc54 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3448
#7 Posted: 02:21:35 03/09/2015
Quote: Matteomax
ToysRUs in Toms River NJ has plenty of the Deja Vu comic, and a few of the Jawbreaker one.

Just the comic or combo with the trap? I might make a trip down there? Been to probably 6 TRU locations in 4 states the past 3 months and I haven't seen them (or perhaps hidden off in a corner somewhere).
SlayerX11 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3488
#8 Posted: 05:19:36 03/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: mastermc54
Quote: Matteomax

Just the comic or combo with the trap? I might make a trip down there? Been to probably 6 TRU locations in 4 states the past 3 months and I haven't seen them (or perhaps hidden off in a corner somewhere).

Ya is it with the trap or not? i was heading more towards hershey pa thou i could detour towards there. Thou if i wait till the end of the month I could go see the mets play the phillys in citizen bank park hmm, thou I might miss out on these.

I found Deja Vu in bayshore, ny they had a few of them but none of the others.

Does anyone possibly have a sku's of them all?, im thinking of trying to ask my fav tru to look into what stores in the area could have them.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:38:05 03/09/2015 by SlayerX11
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#9 Posted: 23:13:14 03/09/2015
With the Trap.. ToysRUs doesn't sell any other comics other than the mini ones and the ones with the Trap.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#10 Posted: 23:40:29 03/09/2015
I got them all.
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
Phoenix_Lord Gold Sparx Gems: 2061
#11 Posted: 01:57:52 04/09/2015
PwnageFTW he's not asking if we have them....but if we have seen them in our Toys R Us stores.
---
Theres no SuperChargers Cards. So I'm making my own... smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me