Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > The most annoying things in the world
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
The most annoying things in the world [CLOSED]
LameLime Yellow Sparx Gems: 1200
#1 Posted: 18:41:45 31/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Post annoying things in the world that keep coming back over and over again.
________

Drinking or eating something, goes down the wrong hole, and you just have that sore throat feeling for a while.

Server lag or video buffering. This is not 2006 anymore.

There is a fly in the house and you go out of your way to get rid of it. There is a game about it, in fact.

Playing SMB or any 2D platformer, you try to stomp on an enemy, but as you fall you instead touch its side and you're dead.

Thinking you woke up early before your alarm, but only one or two minutes before it goes off.
---
NOSTALGA-LANDERS COLLECTION (Spyro's Adventure)
30/32 Skylanders -- 4/4 Levels -- 8/9 Items (Includes VV)
Missing: smilie smilie + Ghost Swords
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#2 Posted: 19:09:37 31/08/2015
Underage drinking.
When people can't understand simple grammar rules.
People who stay up until 4 in the morning, then wake up at 3 in the afternoon.
Drugs.
All the obvious things, like rapists, thugs, criminals, etc.

I'll probably add more.
Qcumber Yellow Sparx Gems: 1054
#3 Posted: 19:14:25 31/08/2015
Quote: Mesuxelf
Underage drinking.
Drugs.

I'll probably add more.

u wot m8
---
You can't handle MEMES
Thunderdragon14 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8087
#4 Posted: 19:15:29 31/08/2015
the idiots that plague many countries
donald trump worshipers
seaworld and their bull**** lies
the education system
waking up to sleep paralysis every damn night
waking up and immediately going back to sleep because i'm too tired
starbucks is expensive
my computers files are corrupt and i have no backup system
all the druggies and drinkers in my state
redneck idiots who are defending the confederate flag
people that still think america is free
---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
G2nt Yellow Sparx Gems: 1130
#5 Posted: 20:46:07 31/08/2015
Maybe just a little annoying
---
Boop!
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#6 Posted: 20:51:47 31/08/2015
People

That about covers most of the things that annoy me
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
Rickorio Gold Sparx Gems: 2463
#7 Posted: 21:11:19 31/08/2015
When people pronounce things wrong. I know it probably isn't there fault, but it bugs the heck outta me.
---
#hu
G2nt Yellow Sparx Gems: 1130
#8 Posted: 21:15:44 31/08/2015
When people use the wrong "there"
---
Boop!
cowpowa23 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4833
#9 Posted: 21:20:59 31/08/2015
Well lets see.

1: People.

Yep that about sums it up-

but really:

1: Stupid people

2: People who honestly believe that America is "Free".

3: The government. Dat government be mighty annoying i do say~

4: close-minded people too afraid to accept anything new in their lives

5: Society and all its bull, like stupid expectations for each and every age. I don't need to go into just how stupid this is..

6: That's pretty much it. ^.^
---
I am a Cow.

"Moo".
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#10 Posted: 22:20:18 31/08/2015
If you mean annoying stuff and not just stuff you hate…

• That chime in cars that alerts you to when your seatbelt is unbuckled.
  • Bad grammar.
  • Lag. One word says it all.
  • Flies, and especially the sound their wings make.
  • Bad grammar.
  • Most kids songs they have out there, and especially a certain little kid's show that people in my class just have to like.
  • Practically every reference to pop culture.
  • Bad grammar.
  • My phone's inability to display the right amount of charge. ARE YOU 20% OR NOT? MAKE UP YOUR MIND!
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:10:02 01/09/2015 by StormDragon21
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#11 Posted: 22:56:32 31/08/2015
Underage drinking.
Drugs.

I'll probably add more.

alcohol is super gross and smells horrible anyway
#12 Posted: 23:09:12 31/08/2015
Quote: CommanderGame
Underage drinking.
Drugs.

I'll probably add more.

I don't think I'll ever drink. I find no fun in "losing myself", alcohol tastes bad, I don't want to act like an idiot in front of people, and I don't like parties. That's just my two cents.
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#13 Posted: 23:12:04 31/08/2015
Underage drinking.
Drugs.

I'll probably add more.

I don't think I'll ever drink. I find no fun in "losing myself", alcohol tastes bad, I don't want to act like an idiot in front of people, and I don't like parties. That's just my two cents.

well supposedly it tastes better when you're a grown up but ehhhh idk
I never understood that, why is it that people who don't drink are considered weird? Oh no, they're healthy! Let's laugh at them!!!
#14 Posted: 23:13:04 31/08/2015

I never understood that, why is it that people who don't drink are considered weird? Oh no, they're healthy! Let's laugh at them!!!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Guess we can be weird together. Cheers *clinks soda cans together*
LameLime Yellow Sparx Gems: 1200
#15 Posted: 23:15:02 31/08/2015 | Topic Creator
20% of battery remaining
"Dismiss"

20% of battery remaining
"Yeah yeah I get it"

20% of battery remaining
"STOP STOP STOP STOP"

20% of battery remaining
-throws phone off the balcony of the apartment-
---
NOSTALGA-LANDERS COLLECTION (Spyro's Adventure)
30/32 Skylanders -- 4/4 Levels -- 8/9 Items (Includes VV)
Missing: smilie smilie + Ghost Swords
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#16 Posted: 23:17:07 31/08/2015
Quote: LameLime
20% of battery remaining
"Dismiss"

20% of battery remaining
"Yeah yeah I get it"

20% of battery remaining
"STOP STOP STOP STOP"

20% of battery remaining
-throws phone off the balcony of the apartment-

This.
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
#17 Posted: 23:20:49 31/08/2015
Quote: G2nt

yeah thei're the worst
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#18 Posted: 23:36:10 31/08/2015
Quote: G2nt

yeah thei're the worst

their the worst people ever
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
Underian Emerald Sparx Gems: 3095
#19 Posted: 23:37:28 31/08/2015
-sjws
-anti-sjws
-"this game is **** so you arent allowed to enjoy it in any way because i dont like it"
-my fear of posting anything here
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#20 Posted: 01:42:33 01/09/2015
completely agree with the last one
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#21 Posted: 03:08:01 01/09/2015
uhhhhhh

i dunno my life is pretty OK

i guess kanye west?
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
Samius Hunter Gems: 9242
#22 Posted: 07:03:31 01/09/2015

I don't think you guys quite understand why people who do drink alcohol do it.

Anyway, for the record, everyone thinks it tastes bad.
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#23 Posted: 07:15:29 01/09/2015
SJW and people who take any part of media and make it into a social issue is the only thing that really springs to mind right now.

Quote: Samius

Alright then hit me. Why do people enjoy drinking so much? It can't really just be for the buzz is it?
Blackfury96 Blue Sparx Gems: 686
#24 Posted: 07:35:42 01/09/2015
Quote: CAV
SJW and people who take any part of media and make it into a social issue is the only thing that really springs to mind right now.

Alright then hit me. Why do people enjoy drinking so much? It can't really just be for the buzz is it?

The buzz at the start, to look cool, and to appease the addiction if they let it get too far.
---
Warcraft:The Beginning - I recommend (released May30 in UK and Jun10 in US)
#25 Posted: 09:18:14 01/09/2015

For some people it is, but I don't think anyone can truly say they enjoy the taste of alcohol. I mean, ethanol is a mild poison (which oxidizes into a type of aldehyde in your stomach, which coincidentally is a mild nerve poison which causes the symptoms of a hangover) so it should literally be impossible for it to taste good to a human being. That's why cocktails are a thing.

For most of the people who I know drink alcohol, I'd wager about 80% (myself included), drinking is largely a social event. Though being intoxicated is a pleasant, happy feeling, not many of them would enjoy drinking alone and they probably wouldn't even consider drinking were it not for the company of friends. In small doses it simply lowers your inhibitions and makes you relaxed, which makes social interaction easier, and larger doses amplify that effect. For a chat, a bit of ethanol is essentially what coffee is for work.

But sure, I realize why people tend to demonize drinking. The positives are a lot less visible than the negatives to anyone who hasn't tried it. The health problems are also real, but they depend entirely on how much/often you drink. You can OD on ibuprofen as well.

I guess what it boils down to is that people shouldn't generalize drinking/those who do drink, just as they shouldn't generalize those who don't.
terrafin2299 Ripto Gems: 3418
#26 Posted: 11:36:56 01/09/2015

For some people it is, but I don't think anyone can truly say they enjoy the taste of alcohol. I mean, ethanol is a mild poison (which oxidizes into a type of aldehyde in your stomach, which coincidentally is a mild nerve poison which causes the symptoms of a hangover) so it should literally be impossible for it to taste good to a human being. That's why cocktails are a thing.

For most of the people who I know drink alcohol, I'd wager about 80% (myself included), drinking is largely a social event. Though being intoxicated is a pleasant, happy feeling, not many of them would enjoy drinking alone and they probably wouldn't even consider drinking were it not for the company of friends. In small doses it simply lowers your inhibitions and makes you relaxed, which makes social interaction easier, and larger doses amplify that effect. For a chat, a bit of ethanol is essentially what coffee is for work.

But sure, I realize why people tend to demonize drinking. The positives are a lot less visible than the negatives to anyone who hasn't tried it. The health problems are also real, but they depend entirely on how much/often you drink. You can OD on ibuprofen as well.

I guess what it boils down to is that people shouldn't generalize drinking/those who do drink, just as they shouldn't generalize those who don't.

After a while, it also makes you numb, and that's what I used to use it for so my suicidal impulses and thoughts would die down
PopFizzMagic Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#27 Posted: 12:11:10 01/09/2015
my mouse
scrollnig and left clicking no work
i use tabs
---
PIKA
PIKA
PIKACHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
#28 Posted: 13:22:21 01/09/2015
Quote: terrafin2299

After a while, it also makes you numb, and that's what I used to use it for so my suicidal impulses and thoughts would die down

I haven't noticed it have that effect on myself. I also tend to condone underage drinking as well, though I have to admit that the first time I tried it was way before I turned 18.

I hope it has helped you though.
#29 Posted: 13:23:47 01/09/2015
stepping on lego
---
PIKA
PIKA
#30 Posted: 13:29:57 01/09/2015
Quote: terrafin2299

I haven't noticed it have that effect on myself. I also tend to condone underage drinking as well, though I have to admit that the first time I tried it was way before I turned 18.

I hope it has helped you though.

I though everyone's had like a sip before they're 18, right?
Spyrobaby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4254
#31 Posted: 14:58:22 01/09/2015
•Racists/sexists/homophobes
•People who know you're scared of something and find it funny to expose you to it (e.g, I'm terrified of spiders and my 'friends' think it's hilarious to chuck them at me)
•Lag
•That awful hairstyle that 90% of British teenage boys seem to have
•Minions
•Frozen
•People who constantly sing really loud all the time when they're awful (I sound mean but it gets to me)
•Taylor Swift
•People who ignore messages
•People who get offended by literally everything
•Smoking

There's probably more but I think the list is long enough already smilie
---
The darkness only stays at nighttime, in the morning it'll fade away. Daylight's good at arriving at the right time, it's not always going to be this grey~
#32 Posted: 15:29:17 01/09/2015
taylor swift was random
---
PIKA
PIKA
#33 Posted: 15:32:59 01/09/2015
i hate people who are assholes
---
You can't handle MEMES
#34 Posted: 15:35:19 01/09/2015
Quote: Spyrobaby
•People who know you're scared of something and find it funny to expose you to it (e.g, I'm terrified of spiders and my 'friends' think it's hilarious to chuck them at me)
•Lag
•Minions
•Frozen
•People who constantly sing really loud all the time when they're awful (I sound mean but it gets to me)
•Taylor Swift
Smoking

I forgot those.

It's like you see a girl and you're like "hey, she's cute", then she starts smoking and you're all like "nopenopenope".
#35 Posted: 15:39:23 01/09/2015
shoot
da anoyying stuff topic and da phobia topic connected
dis open a lot of new realms
---
PIKA
PIKA
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#36 Posted: 15:40:42 01/09/2015
Worse than just smoking are people with no decency to at least be far away while they do that. I know some very nice people who will stay a good distance even when they're outside, but some will be disrespectful enough to smoke in your face. You can destroy your lungs all you want, friend, but don't expect me to breathe in the same disgusting stuff just to talk to you.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#37 Posted: 15:41:25 01/09/2015
i hate people who are assholes

i also have a fear of people who are assholes
---
You can't handle MEMES
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#38 Posted: 15:41:44 01/09/2015
Frozen and that god**** let it go song. It's been a year or two already, and it still hasn't died yet.
---
Dead
#39 Posted: 15:46:18 01/09/2015
mega spyro, i have a phobia of let it go

NEW REALMS
---
PIKA
PIKA
#40 Posted: 15:48:52 01/09/2015
I HAVE A PHOBIA OF LENNY COMING INTO MY HOUSE AT NIGHT
---
You can't handle MEMES
#41 Posted: 15:50:26 01/09/2015
NEW REALMS
---
PIKA
PIKA
#42 Posted: 15:53:55 01/09/2015
BUT I HAVE A PHOBIA OF NEW REALMS
---
You can't handle MEMES
#43 Posted: 16:07:39 01/09/2015

Sure, but I wasn't talking about a sip.
#44 Posted: 16:10:41 01/09/2015
in my culture, jewdeism, we drink a glass before they cut a part of our penis
---
PIKA
PIKA
MoonHorizons Gold Sparx Gems: 2826
#45 Posted: 16:13:06 01/09/2015
Three million years into the future, humanity has achieved type III civilization status. Humanity has also moved to a new home planet many lightyears away from the dead Earth, known as Xenon 47.

Cut to a large military base which is dedicated to finding lost signals of alien races and humans. No signal has been received for at least 2 years. Cut to space now, where an old, ancient signal that somehow survived millions of years. The signal is making it's way towards Xenon 47. What is contained in this signal is unknown but it's contents could be incredibly valuable. The signal then finally hits the military base, which results in the crewmen there throwing a party over finding it. The old signal contained an ancient message made by a human three million years ago. It had come the time to open it. The crewman moved his mouse over to the file and double clicked it.

Play Candy Crush with Annie!
---
the more obscure your favorite cartoons are, the more refined your taste is
#46 Posted: 16:13:24 01/09/2015
Quote: PopFizzMagic
in my culture, jewdeism, we drink a glass before they cut a part of our penis

Terrific.
Spyrobaby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4254
#47 Posted: 16:15:19 01/09/2015
Quote: Spyrobaby
•Lag
•Minions
•Frozen
•Taylor Swift
Smoking

I forgot those.

It's like you see a girl and you're like "hey, she's cute", then she starts smoking and you're all like "nopenopenope".

Yeah, it's like I love Kit Harington (he's the one on the right in my avatar), he's hot, an amazing actor, great hair, great accent, aaaaand he smokes. I wanted to cry :c I'm all for people making their own choices but I'd prefer them not to make ones that will cause them serious harm.

Quote: Bifrost
Worse than just smoking are people with no decency to at least be far away while they do that. I know some very nice people who will stay a good distance even when they're outside, but some will be disrespectful enough to smoke in your face. You can destroy your lungs all you want, friend, but don't expect me to breathe in the same disgusting stuff just to talk to you.

Yes exactly! There's a girl that lives near me she's like 8 or something and she has asthma yet her mum smokes in the house with her all the time! And I think it was someone else I know who used to smoke all through her pregnancies. I don't get it. If you really want to damage yourself go for it, but surely people would make more of a effort to either stop or do it away from children if they had them, but obviously not.
---
The darkness only stays at nighttime, in the morning it'll fade away. Daylight's good at arriving at the right time, it's not always going to be this grey~
#48 Posted: 16:23:06 01/09/2015

Sure, but I wasn't talking about a sip.

o samius ur nauty
DubstepSpyro Green Sparx Gems: 381
#49 Posted: 07:37:08 02/09/2015
Annoying things happening to me right now.

My phone acts weird and refuses to continue the update on Dragon Mania Legends, and I was like "C'MON PHONE, HURRY UP AND UPDATE THE DANG GAME ALREADY!!! I'M TIRED OF WAITING!"

Second of all, every morning, SPCR walks in to our bedroom, got onto his tablet, and plays loud music on his tablet until I wake up and turn off his tablet.

And finally, I had arthritis in my neck, and I have to pop my neck every once in a while.
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me